ETERNAL FIFA THREAD

Silver Tournaments Edition.

Attached: brasilva.png (784x648, 852K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sqLrHV2RUFQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How does this work? If i make a full silver team will i get matched with other silver teams or do i get those ultra squads with 90 rating as opponents

Attached: 1537752459247.png (557x562, 595K)

You get matched randomly, most people on singles are doing the challenge too, only problem is once your opponent starts losing they give up and sub on Ronaldo or an icon just so you can’t get the win

That's gay. I remember in previous FIFAs you had Bronze, Silver and gold tournaments. Wonder why they took that away, shit was fun

Attached: vintage.png (394x352, 149K)

does sp goats still exist in pro clubs?

You’ll usually link up with silver teams. I did Brazil with an eerily similar squad to OPs.
Talisca is insane ngl.

Idk why they got rid of them either. I used to play the bronze tournament all the time. It was really fun because you had to play completely differently as your low-stat players wouldn't bail you out if you misplayed.

Why the fuck hasnt there been a general up in a week? Did /fifa/ move to discord? Bought the game last week and was gonna post my squad but there hasnt been a general since and i cant be arsed to make a new general

youtube.com/watch?v=sqLrHV2RUFQ

>being this salty about your own stupid decisions

tl;dw for me

Because they don’t want you to have fun with bronze/silver cards, they want to match you against the best cards so your forced to buy packs if you want to be able to compete

>tfw you snipe a player for 400k less than he's going for

gonna make more coins off this 1 trade than most of the top 100 world league players which begs the question, why do people bother with it?

Attached: Screenshot_20190311-131121.png (720x1280, 315K)

Because it’s a trash game

If the opponent has silver team and you have Credit Card FC, you get handicapped.

If you have silver team, and the opponent has Credit Card FC, he gets handicapped (unless you've already used up you allotted wins). Then it will be as normal and your players will need 3 seconds to get control of the ball, lose every duel/sprint race, automatically lose the ball when his players come within 3 metre radius.

I can't believe there's like "competitive fifa" on futhead, it's laughable. You can't even defend in the game anymore, it will just shin bounce to another one of his players every time.

Attached: astrid ericsson beach ball.webm (640x360, 2.89M)

rate

Attached: Screenshot_20190311-164419_Companion.jpg (1080x1920, 856K)

All the high rated players ruins the game. H2h has so much better game play.

So, did you pay for it with real money or time? Waste either way /10

time and yes.

I wish it did, everyone's moved onto bumming ultimate team now, /fifa/ is soulless now la

>casually play FUT
>every week face bigger and better teams while I upgrade a position once in a while
>every opponent I now face has mixtures of TOTW, legends, de gays, scream and epl potms

Welp it’s been fun lads

How’s de ligt? Also I was doing the talisca challenge winning 2-0, my opponent subbed on desailly and 2 forwards, my silver Brazilian managed to shrug him off and blast top corner for a 3-2 win

Lads, buy caligiuri the Italian rwb from schalke for 1100 open bid and a rwb to rb position modifier for 150, apply then sell the card for 3k. 2ez.

Shhh, delete this post

Any advice on my squad? first squad i made, want to make improvements

Attached: E355739B-5E4C-48F4-A0B4-02FABBE5BC06.png (1125x2001, 3.84M)

>tfw I refuse to use icons
I just have one, prime Nedved, and I only did it because I had lots of untradeables so I got it for free. Still I haven't use him. I got bored of icons in fifa18.

you’ll have to save for a while, but future star Guendouzi would fit nicely in your team

Any other improvements? Feel like my defense is lacking

Davidson Sanchez is great for how much he costs

Also whats the best way to go about doing sbc’s. Havent played since 16 so sbc’s are completely new to me

I've had that future star guendouzi, trust me, for the coins you're better off getting any midfield icon. Fred is more useful and he costs 500 times less.

Lloris in goals and laporte in for rudiger. Kante for fekir next week.

Cant afford kante mate

Next week you can though. Also mbappe in for lacazzette (7 chem is fine) the week after.

>Tfw use to farm the shit out of the bronze tournies with my based team of Koreans

How do I complete this squad?

Attached: Team.png (1056x735, 1.02M)

Purchase 3 more players.

Ok who should I buy smart ass. My budget will be about 90k come Thursday

Future star TAA or rttf aurier at rb, future star foden at cam then whatever Premier league midfielder you like. Eriksen or 86 son for extra green links.

How will i be able to get him next week?

My budget is only 90k, something affordable?

Thanks to this promo I've nearly completed my squad.

Is OTW Alisson worth a punt? Or could you recommend another GK who would fit in? Tried Buffon but wasn't a fan.

The only other upgrade I want is Neymar, so I'm goign to save up all my coins and rewards for the next month. I've never had a Neymar/Ronaldo/Messi before and it's finally achievable.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (736x613, 209K)

RTTF lingard CAM, Headliner Pogba CM, RTTF aurier RB and swap stones for RTTF Sanchez

s-s-some day ;__;
pro clubs is the only playable game mode in this game

OTW Anderson is better than Neymar trust me, sell Marquinhos and Luis and get FS Militao and RTTF Telles, best CB/LB pairing on the game, no point getting OTW Allison, just buy the IF and sell when the next one comes out

but everyone else wants to get mad at their virtual card game, oh well.

Maquinhos is the red FUT Champs reward so I can't sell him unfortunately. I'd have liked RTTF Telles but he was way too expensive for me. I'll upgrade if Atletico make it all the way and Luis ends up with an expensive card though.

I'll bear in mind Felipe over Neymar, but I've played against both a lot and Neymar time and time again has been the one to cause trouble. Still, Anderson does look good.

I also want to do Prime Van Nistelrooy eventually and trade in Michael for him, but obviously that's a way off.

OH NO
YOU SPOKE TO ME

rate my squad la

Attached: R9.jpg (1815x958, 1.08M)

FUCK ME LADS

I did the FUT Swap for TOTW Suso and he's complete garbage

How is it im playing squads that look like this in dfiv fucking 7

Use him for SBC

Rreminder fifa 13 had the best soundtrack

For me, it's SOMÁLIA

FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF, WHY CANT YOU MATCH TEAMS ON FUT BASED ON STAR RATING LIKE FIFA 12 AND BEFORE,WHY DID YOU MAKE LOW RATED PLAYERS WORTHLESS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

For that you can only really get walker at rb, eriksen at cm and Kane at cam. Will still probably need to save a little bit too.

Yeah, I've got a great squad for the first time in FUT but everyone else has got a better one than me.

In the weekend league this week I came up again two 92 Van Dijks, 2 Moments icons and squads with 4-5 icons and 1-3 TOTY on the regular. It's madness. Everyone just overtook me somehow even though I've played 700 games and haven't wasted my money too much.

Not too sure if I'll play champs in the future. I've only ever gotten one card rated over 84 despite finishing Gold 1 at the start or the year. Now I'm struggling to hit 2 at times. This weekend I was 9-5 and quit at 10-12. I couldn't do it. I expect it would have let me get gold 3 at least but it was just no fun.

Plus there's the old Fifa trick where your team feels great for 10 games then shots the bed for a bunch.

i for one, enjoy dabbing on zoomers who have spent hundreds, if not thousands on their squads with my humble team of serie a shitters

Just had a game where every single thing just bounced back to my opponent. He didn't have to do anything because the game was just giving him every play. Then my players first touch was atrocious. The fact that his sterling at CM was blocking and winning more balls than my entire middlefield. Just fucking shit gameplay.

Anyone wanna get the goats back together? im only on ps4 tho

>Imagine playing this joke of a game in 2019