>Shakiri
>Odegaard
>Iturbe
>Neymar
>Mbappe

who's next

Attached: Mbappe.webm (872x486, 2.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

footmercato.net/eredivisie/la-presse-hollandaise-annonce-que-frenkie-de-jong-a-dit-oui-au-barca-pour-90-meur_245988
goal.com/en/news/no-deal-yet-de-jong-agent-plays-down-75m-psg-reports/x2rcejmkmyh31s556a4byd8z5
foot01.com/equipe/paris/psg-accord-trouve-entre-paris-et-frenkie-de-jong,307155
goal.com/en-us/news/barcelona-make-bumper-offer-to-land-de-jong-ahead-of-psg-and-man-/aybtzw7k0muh16710iirlnysi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sancho

Griezmann was robbed because his name is not african like 'mbappe'. No marketing for him. No ballon d'or for him. Robbery of the century

The next Alexis Sanchez.

Mbappe is better than Messi

you forgot

>Messi

He's better than Messi. The problem is that his shitty PSGay team keeps letting him down. He will rape Messi when he goes to Real this summer.

>reminder this was supposed to be the next Messi
No, Mbappe himself modeled his play style after Cristiano Ronaldo. Ronaldo is way more influential than Messi could ever dream off, a decade from now pretty much every attacking player will be some kind of Cristiano Ronaldo rip off.

Grease Man is fucking shit.
>MUH EUROPA LEAGUE
Nobody cares.
>MUH WORLD CUP
Not even a top 5 player in France's team.

Civil War II when?

Hard to be Messi when you’ve actually won something for your country

>Not even top 5
Literally top 1
Kanté choked the final so he can't be top 1

Reminder that pace mutts will never be GOAT material.

Attached: pace mutts exposed.jpg (1920x404, 423K)

Kante was excellent for almost all of the World Cup, except in the final where he wasn't as good, but nothing disastrous.

Him, Lloris, Varane, M'boop and Giroud were way more important for France's victory. The only thing Griezmann did was that dive vs Croatia.

Bullshit

kek

You guys do realize he’s only 20 right, at that age all Messi did is dab on Getafe and Leganes.

As opposed to dabbing on french farmers instead?

Didn't he score a hat trick against Real Madrid when he was 19?

Doubt anyone in the current generation of players will be “next Messi” or “next Ronaldo”. Those two are just better than everyone else, like it’s not even close.

Best someone like Mpabbe will get to is “next Robben” level.

Kanté was the best player for France at the world cup and the only one not playing like total shit for the first few games. He wasn't great in the final because he was sick, otherwise he was the best hands down.

>who's next
It's come full circle back to another Basel player in Okafor

Mbappée dabbed on National Teams at the world cup and also CL group stage. When did Messi won a World Cup?

Gozte won a world cup too. His legacy is definitely greater than Messi's, right?

80% of world cup squads are filled with mid table players, no one will give a fuck about the world cup soon, no one even remembers details from the last one

Mbappé is better than Gotze and on Messi's footsteps.

>one will give a fuck about the world cup
You obviously don't know what winning a World Cup means in European Football.

You're full of shit, Messi was fantastic back in 2007.

What about Podolski and Muller? Both young players of world cups; how close are they to Messi?

messi was always the best player on his nt by far since he was 18

The names you spout aren't even related to the topic. What's the point

You have never watch an Argentinian match expect the one where Frence wins and Messi got DABBED ON and he was shit in that game. Messi always ends up crying like a baby because he sucks in his NT.

I can't name a single Kiwi player. Well, I can't even name a single Kiwi people ever!

They were all voted young player of the tournament. They all ended up being average players

Ofc, all their talents go to rugby

I have been to New Zealand once and it was shit. Such wogs and piss and shit everywhere not a single white person they're all maori or mutts the food is disgusting and yes the landscape is quite nice but it's too small and doesn't have variety to it

If Mbappe wants to have a shot in becoming a great player, he has to move to Spain or England. Ligue 1 is a braindead league where PSG has no competition.

imagine all those racists anons urging you to move out of your country to be a mercenary in a foreign league, imagine paris the very city where mbop is born impeached to have him because of some commie rule favorizing the giant jews...

If De Jong wants to have a shot in becoming a great player, he has to move to Spain or England. Eredivise is a braindead league where Ajax has no competition.

Fixed that for you

u mad ahmed

And that's exactly what he's doing

They're all jealous of him and want to have him in their league.
I can't believe all the other onwatchers have a cuck mentality

he didn't move to paris because barca paid more.

Bye bye Ajax.

Prove it

>way more influential
It's just that nobody can do it like messi

paris was willing to pay 75m, barca paid 90, paris was willing to give him 8m per year barca give him 16.

Again; prove it

Except Ajax didn't win the title for the past four years now and are currently second in the league.

>p-p-prove it, h-h-he never moved because of muh money but because of barca glory while nerman only moved for the money..

Okay but you still haven't proven it. Do you have any Parisian officials saying they offered that much?

it was all over the news you autist kiwi
>muuuh it was false
yes everything is false we live in the matrix.

That fact that not everything is false doesn't mean that everything is true

Maybe that's why your league is shit and non one watch it
Mbappé is untransferable and he's already 5 times what nigel de jong is in the world of football. Get fucked

>Okay but you still haven't proven it. Do you have any Parisian officials saying they offered that much?
Yea but you can't read French. What's the point dumb Aussie.

>Prove me the earth isn't flat
everyone knows it dumb Aussie
>You didn't prove it though
check this wikipedia
>you didn't prove it though, do you have an actual, self-made, non-rigged data that you can show me
no
>then the earth is flat

Aussie engineering everyone

>can't read french
Why don't you send it to me and I'll put it through a translator?

Attached: IMG_20190307_001100.jpg (1024x724, 105K)

and if you were aware how transferts negociations works you would know they leech infos in the press to increase the transferts and wages and psg could not just pay what barca was willing to give to both amsterdam and the player, you like to believe players take decisions motivated by their love for whichever club, that's bullshit, if mbappe didn't move from monaco to real is for the same reasons.

I don't post links on Yea Forums(nel)

footmercato.net/eredivisie/la-presse-hollandaise-annonce-que-frenkie-de-jong-a-dit-oui-au-barca-pour-90-meur_245988
goal.com/en/news/no-deal-yet-de-jong-agent-plays-down-75m-psg-reports/x2rcejmkmyh31s556a4byd8z5

foot01.com/equipe/paris/psg-accord-trouve-entre-paris-et-frenkie-de-jong,307155
goal.com/en-us/news/barcelona-make-bumper-offer-to-land-de-jong-ahead-of-psg-and-man-/aybtzw7k0muh16710iirlnysi

Our league is shit, yes, but De Jong and other players still feel some competition because there are other teams who also play for the title. PSG can play the whole league on 80% and still win the league easily, the only challenge for PSG is the CL and even that's only after the winter break.
By the way, I think Mbappe is a better player than De Jong is, I just think Mbappe won't be truly appreciated until he plays in a bigger league.

This doesn't prove De Jong's own preference

No, but it says that Barca were ready to pay Ajax more and give De Jong a salary 70% higher than PSG

he cant be the next messi because he won the world cup

Yes, but the original point implied was that De Jong thought he could prove himself in Ligue A, after PSG made their interest none. We don't know if he would have preferred Barcelona had he known they were also making an offering. French league is still a step above the Dutch league

Ronaldo didn't invent being a pacebabby
I'd say false nine role is closest you get to "playing like Messi", even though he wasn't the first false nine.

nobody said he was going to be the next Messi, only next TSUUUUU