This is shaping up to be the best Premier League season in history, admit it. Liverpool are slipping again...

This is shaping up to be the best Premier League season in history, admit it. Liverpool are slipping again, and third place to sixth place is going down to the wire. Probably the best all round quality of a Premier League season ever too, when you look at the top six compared to previous years, and especially the top two.

Attached: pl.png (1000x772, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

indy100.com/article/these-are-the-premier-league-clubs-with-the-most-plastic-fans--WkxRxcD6NRl
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Probably the best all round quality of a Premier League season ever too
Impossible for this to be true when you have Fulham and Huddersfield in the division.

It's probably the biggest divide between top and bottom to be fair, but the quality of the top half is the best in a long time.

>but the quality of the top half is the best in a long time.
Ah, so you're a plastic cunt then.

>Liverpool are slipping again
If Liverpool don't win the league then it will go down as the biggest humiliation in the Premier League bar none. Possibly even in top-flight English football history.

>he's plastic because he likes the league having good competition
This makes no sense

He's plastic because the quality of the bottom half is irrelevant to him.

worse than the original slip? it's hard to imagine that being the case...

I would say worse because no team has been top at Christmas and not gone on to win the League.
Probably not as memeable, I'll grant that.

>1 point between 1st and 2nd
>4 points between 3rd and 6th
>7 points between 7th and 12th
>6 points between 13th and 18th
Other than those two clubs, it's pretty close this season.

>City wins
Boring shit. Liverpool didn't even slip at a dramatic time like in 2014. They slipped in fucking February.
The best seasons have interesting champions.

>Probably the best all round quality of a Premier League season ever too
They've been saying plenty of times this season the gap between the top teams and the midtable is growing

You’re a paki lmao

>no team has been top at Christmas and not gone on to win the League.
Absolute bollocks, it's happened plenty of times. Twice to Liverpool in the prem

2013-14 was better desu

>Twice to Liverpool in the prem
Three times

>Man City buys the league again
yes certainly the best PL season ever

You're right. I just remembered how the last two times the side top at chirstmas didn't win were both Liverpool

I was just making a joke about how it's about to happen again, so 4?

Will be this season.
Here's the list of teams top at christmas, missing ones on the bottom are the sides who won the league

Attached: stream_img.jpg (680x382, 77K)

best title race 2013-14
best relegation battle 2010-11

>best relegation battle 2010-11
2004-05 is eternal one

>This is shaping up to be the best Premier League season in history,
You win the Zoomer Post of the Day. The fight at the top isn’t even close to being as good as 95/96, 07/08, 08/09, 11/12, 13/14.

98/99 too

Doesn't mean both sets of teams are not still better than usual

Not even close.

What happens if Liverpool and MNC both end up with the same # of points and GD

Goals scored
Failing that, they play off for the title

Mortal Kombat

Attached: grealish03.webm (1280x720, 1.32M)

Not when Newcastle blew a 10 point gap

>up against a billion dollar Shitty team
>"humiliated"

>spic liverpoo """"""""""""""""""""fan""""""""""""""""""""""

"Spic" Liverpool fan that would love to build the wall and send all lying shitskin Manure customers like you back ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Imagine being a liverpoo """"fan"""" and believing you aren't a thieving bandwagoning spic

I don't have to believe a lie from a plastic shitskin. Nobody should.

Attached: lifelong united.jpg (612x375, 37K)

hahahaha shut up you piece of fucking shit XD

>plastic shitskin

dude like half of all liverpoo supporters are pakis from london

you know those weeks before the playoffs when the regular season is tolerable. That's all british people get in their sports. Rooting for just a regular season is like going on a date without getting laid. Yeah, it's nice--but the let's be honest about what the best part is.

Possibly true but that's like that for a lot of teams now though, no?

And it probably applies way more to United but their fanbase doesn't seem nearly as interested in honesty and fair play as much as projection and inaccurate personal attacks desu

>Possibly true but that's like that for a lot of teams now though, no?

more for both liverpoo and manure than other teams. both have the highest % of non-local supporters, it's exactly equal.

indy100.com/article/these-are-the-premier-league-clubs-with-the-most-plastic-fans--WkxRxcD6NRl

>united and liverpool have 29% of fans coming from the north west
>11% coming from the south wast
>10% of united fans come from london, 9% for liverpool.

south east*

Ah. Wasn't that way when I started following the team but I guess things change.

And I only brought it up because .

>i-i-it wasnt like that when I started following the team
Absolute lies you bandwagoning fat spic, unless you're very old which you're not
now kys

guy brought an untrue, unnecessary personal attack out of nowhere in true plastic fashion.

I'm really only interested in watching and enjoying my own team play rather than being a "voyeur" as Mou put it, but gotta stand up for yourself sometimes desu

>t. chink

You don't know anything about me so you have to make shit up like a typical chink Manure plastic. Don't instigate and then project your own subhuman kike bullshit on me. Fuck off nigger

They also have the FA cup, the EFL cup, Champions League and Europa League for playoff style competition.

>liverpoo bandwagoning non brit unironically calling anyone plastic
hahahahahahahaha

No one cares man, jesus christ you autist.

Your face when Liverpool win the league by points deduction???

>I'm a plastic so e-e-everyone else must be a plastic
Fuck off with your crabs in a bucket bullshit. I've been a fan long before your basic, bandwagoning social-climbing wannabe Jew ass even knew what "soccer" was, I guarantee you. It's the 1st team I've watched since I was a kid. It would actually be "bandwagoning" if I switched teams. I know there are a lot of bandwagon Liverpool fans nowadays (and the reasons they follow the team are probably quite different from mine) but at least I admit it about my own team. A typical Manure plastic would never do something like that, because you're full of shit and can't be honest with yourself. .

The worst thing is, you don't even really know why you hate Liverpool. You just bandwagon
a boring soulless team like United because it's the popular thing to do, and you probably hate Liverpool for that same reason, because that's what you bug people know.

Now stay the fuck away from me, Chao Zang. I don't want to catch your disease.

>goes on about "da jews"
>bandwagones liverpool
lmfaooooooooooooo
>still goes on about manure thinking he's any different
lmao

I'd drop it but you picked a fight for no fucking reason when nobody was talking to you or about you, have zero fucking self-awareness, and STILL wants to keep projecting and making lies up like the worthless yellow nigger you are.

You need to go back Wang.

>I'd drop it but but but
Some bandwagoner of some foreign team calling anyone plastic is off the chart lack of self awareness
>projection
Protecting is you assuming I'm a bandwagoner like you of the other biggest team in a foreign land because you are in fact a plastic bandwagoner
BTFO by your own words, lmfao plastic bandwagoning fat shit

I don't owe you or anyone a fucking explanation. I'm an American Liverpool fan. I'm honest about it.

You can't be honest if your fucking life depended on it. You won't say what you are because you're a fucking coward. You don't even have a team. You latch onto "ABL"ism like a fucking parasite because you think it'd make you look "cool", you fucking kike.

I never thought I'd say this but I'd actually prefer it if you were a Manure fan. At least you'd have a reason, even if a shitty one.

>this nigger ITT is your average ABL these days

Have fun with this guy, ABLs

right now it's fun, but in the future it'll just be remembered as yet another episode of citywinslol

>You-you-you're not honest
Projection you speak of
>Can no longer use the you-you're a united fa-fa-fan
kek
>ABL
KEK
Plastic bandwagoning faggot in denial and delusion

>can no longer use the you're a united fan retard logic
>you're a fucking coward. You don't even have a team.
>tf
Yeah, I don't have a team in a foreign land because I'm not a plastic faggot
hahahahahahaha my sides

>picking a fight for no reason and being a ABL somehow makes me a better person than sticking up for your own team

You're still trying to pull this lying, dishonest Jew shit because it's what cowardly chink niggers like you live for. Fuck off

>randomly throws jew, chin*, nig because he has no clue what to do
>st-st-stop picking on me
You are a plastic bandwagoner, accept it and move on, plastic

It's not random. You're obviously subhuman because you're a dumb nigger who picked a fight for no reason and now wants to be a Jew about it. Go back

>nonwhites talking about "foreign lands"
Feel free to go back anytime

>being this assblasted over being told the truth
>stop picking on me
You are a plastic badnwagoner

>soccer fan of foreign league
Sure thing, Pedro
kek

Attached: asspainreliefforplasticbandwagoners.jpg (450x450, 42K)

>chink in charge of telling the "truth"
More like typical nosy yellow nigger assumptions and judgments. Some of us can tell the difference though

>"Pedro"
"Pedro" would dropkick you back over the wall without hesitation and not feel bad about it, as our country would be a much better place afterwards

>admits he's a spic
>muh chink
and you're still a plastic bandwagoning spic
kek

A "spic" that wants to build the wall and would throw parasites like you back over it without hesitation. Sure thing.

>parasites like you
>soccer fan
>bandwagons foreign teams and thinks he's not a plastic bandwagoner
Oh, Juan

>everyone who watches soccer is somehow inferior and must be "denounced"
>i'm a broke useless cowardly chink and i don't do anything original, therefore i'm so much better at life than you!

It's a free country, Mao. Go ahead, come throw me in the gulag for doing what I enjoy doing.

t. Plastic bandwagoner of an Irish team an ocean away
Gross

>t. broke useless cowardly chink that has nothing positive going for him so picks up nigger hobbies like picking fights on Mongolian basket weaving forums

It's a free country. If you don't like it, leave. Simple as

For someone whining about projection, you sure took the cake there, lmao
You're still a plastic bandwagoner, no different than any of these fags who are real madrid fans or whatever other team they bandwagon
hahahaha

You started it. If you want to start a fight for no reason I can do whatever the fuck I want.

>I'm so cool because I'm a coward who doesn't do anything original and can only run his mouth about anyone who doesn't do the same boring shit I do

Whatever chink

Anyway, I'm going to go to bed. If the subhuman wants to keep shitting up the thread it's up to it

>City wins the league in february again

Any other team would have made this a great PL season, but this really takes all the excitement away

>y-y-y-you started it
>y-y-you're a coward because you won't say who you bandwagon like I bandwagon
So you're projecting again and you assume everyone is a plastic bandwagoner like you who also loves to play the victim
Bet your tits look nice in a bra

You did start it. And it's still none of your fucking business what team I root for or don't root for.
This isn't Communist China and you don't get performance bonuses for being a nosy little shit.

Just facts. I know chinks are allergic to honesty so they chimp out and start flaming.

Nobody is playing the victim. In fact, if it were up to me I'd dropkick your pussy, turbo-kike ass back over the wall. "Victim" that.

>I-I-I-I'm leaving
>Still seething and lied
>Raging over the internet who would never do anything irl
end of the day you are still a plastic bandwagoner, it's not my business but that doesn't change that FACT you bandwagoning spic
>throws out every insult hoping one would stick so he can cling on to it
hahahahahahahaha
am I chinese, jewish or black? we know what you are though, a plastic bandwagoner kek

If you picked the fight and want to keep going on and on about it I can still do whatever the fuck I want. If you don't want this noise don't start it. Not that difficult

>it's none of my business
It really isn't so I don't know why you're still talking to me or starting a fight. But I don't profess to know the thought process of niggers like you

>muh "plastic bandwagoner"
I'm sure you're not projecting whatsoever, Wang. In any case, it's my business and my business only how I support the team, so you can make up every lie under the sun but it still doesn't matter what you think.

>muh insults
Not insults, descriptions. Unfortunately accurate ones in your case. Maybe if you weren't such a fucking subhuman they wouldn't be as accurate, but it is what it is.

I don't care if you leave or stay, but going on about how you're leaving and here you are still assblasted of the FACT you're a plastic bandwagoner is funny
The only thing that is accurate is that you are a plastic bandwagoner of some foreign team and you unironically believe you're different from bandwagoners of other teams when you are the same trash
That's the only fact we truly know

>reeeee throw everyone who's different from me in the gulag
Tell them Mao. Bernie 2020!

I am so sorry you had to see this. Not all burgers are like this.

Attached: 1496755740834.jpg (245x279, 9K)

>goes on about mao and bernie
>just generally desperately flinging whatever he can hoping something sticks
Fact remains you are a plastic bandwagoner of a foreign team, no amount of female attempts at arguing will change that fact
Accept reality and own what you are

None of this would have happened if the chink just minded his own fucking business.

Given how common and blindly unquestioned ABLism tends to be on this board nowadays though, you have to stand up for yourself sometimes, because the other side tends to be the "give an inch take a mile" side desu

It's not a fact. It's your own fucking worthless, subhuman judgmental opinion on something that has jack shit to do with you.

I'm not going on about anything. You're trying to give me shit for having my own opinion like commies do.

Again, it's a free country. If you don't like it, leave. Go try and subvert some other place you fucking nigger.

>ABLism
>you have to stand up for yourself
>can't admit he's a foreign bandwagoner
>thinks he's defending the foreign team he bandwagons
lmao pathetic badnwagoner

>It's not a fact
>uses ABLism
>Is in fact a foreign bandwagoner of an english team
>tries to use >muh opinion like a woman
>too blind to see he's a bandwagoner of a foreign team which isn't an opinion but a FACT
>It's not a fact
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm at least being honest and standing up for worthy principles like free speech, democracy, etc.

What the fuck are you doing exactly to make this place better besides being a nosy, judgmental subhuman kike?

It's not a fact, you dumb fucking nigger. "Bandwagon" is a highly subjective term.

The only fact is it's still none of your fucking business what I do and don't do with my personal life, you fucking commie.

And let's be real, you're just salty your plastic apehoop Warriors team lost so you have to take it out somewhere like a nigger. You're not fooling anyone.

>goes on a rant about shit that has nothing to do with this out of sheer assmad
LMAO
>I-I-I-I'm not a plastic bandwagoner of a foreign team an ocean away
>I'm different
>Now mentions other sports and teams again DESPERATELY trying to bring up anything hoping something sticks
KEK, only fact here remains you are a bandwagoner of a foreign team, deal with it

>chink still won't mind his own fucking business and tries to push his own judgmental opinion as a fact
Nah. I'll do whatever the fuck I want and it's never going to be any of your fucking business. Deal with it or don't.

And I don't even need to guess you're probably a Memeiors fan. Only Memeior faggots are this full of shit, up in other people's business for no reason and pick fights over trivial bullshit like this. If you root for the Memeiors you have zero business giving anyone else shit about being a "plastic".

>this is your everyday libtard in 2019
And you wonder how Trump won.

>I'll do whatever I want
Who said you couldn't?
>Memeiors fan
More desperation
>Goes on about plastic and memeiors once again hoping something sticks
>libtard
Really ran out of things to say by this point. Meanwhile the fact remains you are a plastic bandwagoner of a foreign team an ocean away, no amount of deflecting will change that
kek

Not a fact. It's a shitty judgmental brainlet opinion. You don't know anything about me so you don't get to speak for me. End of.

If you really thought I could do whatever you want, you'd fucking drop it and go find something better to do with your time. The fact remains you're trying to pin some thought "crime" on me.

>chink still won't mind his own fucking business and picks internet fights as a hobby like a nigger
Great life you lead there

>tf
>liverpool bandwagoner
>rants on about manure and calls other plastics when he's a plastic bandwagoner himself
>not a fact
KEK
E
K
>if you really though blah blah blah
you can be a liverpool bandwagoner all you want, just dont pretend that's not what you are
a plastic foreign liverpool bandwagoner

It really isn't your place to speak for who I am. I'm not you, you're not me(thankfully). Stay in your own fucking lane. That simple.

I really don't know how simply standing up for yourself triggers niggers like this. Probably works the same way as to how bulls get triggered when they see the color red desu

>don't point out the FACT I'm a plastic bandwagoner of a foreign team an ocean away because it triggers me to extreme levels
>standing up for myself by denying what I am while desperately trying everything
>thinks he's triggered anyone
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA stick to the facts, like you're a plastic bandwagoner of a foreign team which is a fact
with all the whiny victim shit you definitely fit the team you bandwagon, at least there's that

Again, it's not a fact. Being a fan is highly subjective. The only fact is it's none of your fucking business what I do and don't do.

It triggered you enough to make this many posts about something that has absolutely nothing to do with you. Niggers gonna nog

see
add to that all the bernie, commie, libtard, memeiors etc
you're the only one triggered honey, over the fact you are a liverpool bandwagoner, a bandwagoner of some foreign team across the atlantic
hahahahaha

Only fact is it's still none of your business what I do and don't do.

>reeeee make it illegal to root for a different team than I root for

>being this argumentative about something that has absolutely no-fucking-thing to do with him personally

Nigger commie detected. Do one

>make it illegal etc
never said that, stop arguing like a woman
>being this argumentative etc
>still replying despite claiming he didn't care and was going to sleep ages ago
>still going about commie etc
and you're still a plastic bandwagoner of a foreign team in another continent

Ah yes the uninformed American.

>just a bit of banter m8

>"never *said* it's illegal"
>making this many posts and still being this fucking pushy about something that's still none of his fucking business and never will be

You sure have a funny way of showing it, you fucking commie nigger.

And like fuck you actually care about divegrass not having "plastic bandwagoners". You're a chink. You mostly just want to undermine others to make yourself look good.

In any case, what's needed to be said has already been said. Nobody should care about what nigger commies think desu

>still assblasted because he can't cope with the fact he's a bandwagoner of a foreign team in another continent
More delusional than guys who pretend they're not gay for liking trannies

>you want to undermine others to make yourself look good
funny coming from someone ranting about manure customers as if he's not a Liverpool customer himself
Hahahahahaha

The fucking state of this post. Mutts, I swear.

Don't think so. They wasted their lead, sure, but City is a crazy expensive team - and meaningfully so: amazing quality first XI, strong bench.

Tottenham coming third in a two-horse race with Arsenal and both losing to goddamn Leicester is the biggest bottling of EPL

Seriously, why are americans like this?

Attached: 1552128121580.png (620x631, 414K)

Oh please. I know lots of people hate Liverpool in Bongland but this zoomer shithead clearly doesn't have a good reason to, and in fact has a way more sinister reason for being an ABL than anybody does for being a fan, so he needs to be called out on his bullshit.

I don't care if you're an ABL if you have a real reason, but this commienigger clearly does not and just want to be a social climber about it, which is far worse. I have the right to stick up for myself. If you have any actual experience with these thirsty, subversive types it's the only way to deal with them, otherwise they'll just keep taking and taking and taking.

The commienigger ITT is obviously not actually "American"

Attached: oy vey.jpg (582x603, 150K)

epl should copy apertura and clausira format

Attached: 1551636890844.png (600x600, 75K)

Cringe

Whatever. People are too blinded by ABLism to have rational discussions on here and they'll let lots of nigger-tier behavior slide as long as they're an ABL so I'll just not bother in the future on here

Cuuuuh-riiiinge

bumping this thread for no reason lol

Next season will be interesting. I expect Chelsea to bounce up a notch especially if they make the CL, since they always seem to yoyo in quality and still have a core of players who've won 2 EPLs. Man United look clearly ready to step up another notch too. Spurs also might, if they keep Poch and their players, get into their new stadium and make a signing or two. I also think Arsenal, while no way are actually winning the thing, might go into a "spend all next season smashing the smaller teams so they're still in the race by March" mode that's familiar to them.

It could literally feel like a 6-horse title race with 5 EPL teams in the Champions League.