Janny caca

janny caca

Attached: 1532725869187.jpg (500x375, 60K)

daily reminder to watch liga nos

Will he score any goals?

absolutely based

Attached: JUSTsayit.jpg (720x983, 123K)

Attached: Untitled.png (116x56, 14K)

her pussy would look better in decent lighting. All you incels are retarded

I hope whoever has to clean this up is suitably compensated for their work.

t. roastie

Have you ever had sex? I doubt it.

Cope

Not in my thread please

God you're such a loser.

Seething

Attached: Vela19.jpg (487x332, 70K)

they have procedures to shave your nasty roast beef. look into it.

t.virgin

Attached: 1548834799048.png (644x523, 100K)

I'm a guy and I can tell that pussy isnt that gross it's just at a bad angle with bad lighting

There is another one with a different angle and it looks way better, not amazing but an improvement nonetheless

>getting railed by 30 guys causing your labia to prolaplse isn't gross

UNA VELA

>still up
The absolute state

Attached: a_song_for_the_janitor.png (280x280, 16K)

UNA DELICIA

Attached: 1506978674579.jpg (640x480, 83K)

OP is the janny

Stop bullying

Attached: download.png (225x225, 9K)

Someone not doing their job

>job

Come one guys the janitor has a hard enough time as it is. I know it only 40 bucks a day but he obviously needs it. Show him a little respect

>40 bucks
I think you're mistaken, the janitorial staff do their hard work for exactly $0.00 (zero dollars)
In other words, they put up with the abuse and work long hours, FOR FREE!

That can't be possible. Why would anyone volunteer their time to work for a non-charitable organisation that profits from your labour? Nobody of sound mind would agree to such a thing, $40 a day sounds more likely but I'm sure that'd be made up to min wage through tips.

Fuck jannies, niggers and Donald Trump

Attached: images (7).jpg (535x573, 32K)

The janitorial staff is so socially stunted that they are willing to all their work without compensation, just so they can feel some power over others
Ironically enough, by taking such a route, janitors become the mockery of the site and loose any respect they may have had as just a loser neet

Would it not be more logical for these people to simply kill themselves instead?

You'd think. One thing is for sure, these janitors have serious mental issues to work out
Sadly their wages can't cover a therapist, given that they work FOR FREE

How are janitors supposed to.afford taking girls on dates when they don't even get paid for their efforts