>have a good time
>there is a special cocktail which is basically alcohol only
>she suggests we get it
>have an even better time
>ask for her number and she gives it to me
>write her if she wants to meet me again
>no response
WHYYYYYY? I already got my hopes up as she seemed to enjoy herself

The question is, why are you spending time talking to people who don't even reply? At least the girl I liked always replied, cos we were friends first

How long did you wait breh

Why didn't you ask her back to your place if it was going so well?

That was a man

3 days to ask for a second date. I wrote her the next day to talk about what happened on the first date and to that she replied. She did tell me about having another tinder date set up so I waited for that to happen. Maybe she was more impressed with him but I would expect her to give an answer anyway

She talked about not being comfortable with quick hookups and looking for a long-term relationship so I didn't want to pressure her. Plus I'm actually a virgin and kind of nervous to embarrass myself during my first time

>turn on hair dryer sound at 19:30
>be asleep by 19:35

Über paar mal bei ner Nutte

sorry germanbro, but shes fucking mahmoud from tinder now

Sorry brother, she’s a goner.
It’s nothing about you.

Remember you will only have ONE relationship in life that works. She wasn’t that one and that’s fine

straight up ask her if she's ignoring you
if she still doesn't respond drop her

Attached: 1534640619016.gif (400x400, 407K)

It just wasn't to be I guess m8, you'll find one that is worth your while soon enough

Don’t do this.
If a woman is interested she doesn’t just forget about you. There’s no need to double or triple text or do things like that.

Women are the same as us, and we all suck at communicating. It’s easier to ignore than it is to express a empathetic disinterest. Don’t change who you are though.

What they say and what they do are two completely different things. I've had girls say like "oh I'll come but nothing will happen hehe" but after 10 minutes sitting on the sofa watching tv she's riding on top of you

Yeah I actually want to go to a prostitute in the next couple of weeks

No worries I'm actually happy with the progress I'm making so I'm going to keep trying. It's just annoying to me that seemingly nice and polite girls don't bother to reply. I had another date with a girl who was really boring and barely talked so I wasn't interested. So I wrote her the next day that it was nice meeting her but I don't see anything happening. It seems like the right thing to do.

>get ignored
>start an argument
>get instant replies
*solves communication*

stop being a 12yr old girl and playing mind games
be assertive

this, i always complain about my microwave being broken and wanting a grill cheese, always gets them to respond

OMG there was a party yesterday, she messaged me at like 8 p.m. asking if I would be there. I didn't see the message because I was watching Breaking Bad.
I only saw it this afternoon. I asked if she had a good time she said yes and she put a laughing emoji when I said I watched netflix.
I then said we should get a drink with other friends that will be coming in the next weeks. She didn't respond.

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u5.jpg (1000x563, 32K)

Tell that to a 20 year old girl who doesn’t know what she wants.
Fact is relationships are tough and women really aren’t just out there looking for fuck buddies.
And if a first date is bad or she stops showing interest before the first date it could be a million different reasons and none your own fault.
And it’s a heck of a lot easier to ignore it and hope the man can at least catch on than it is to explain one of those million different reasons to user and end it with “and that’s why I wish to no longer seek a relationship with you”

I understand, but being assertive in these situations will always work, if it doesn't she has problems that you don't want to be involved in. I've had girls compliment me on my confidence in what I say.
Maybe asking her if she's ignoring you isn't the right way to say it, but rather ask her if she's not talking to you anymore or something like that. Life is too short to play stupid games of cat and mouse.

Don’t force it. Sounds like you’re in similar social circles so you’ll bump into her eventually.
Honestly you would be so shocked at how well the long game works when it comes to women but some men everywhere are basically “want pens in vagne” tier spergs and they don’t realize to just live their lives and things will happen.
Sounds like she isn’t down for a drink at this time but make sure next time you see her that you have the high ground and didn’t sperg

imagine crushing on a girl from TINDER. yikes. get a fucking life.

this but unironically.

lol this , these girls literally pick and choose from 100 guys and the girl blatantly said she had another date the next day lmao

I'm so anxious about women I'm gay

tinder was a mistake
and we live in a society

>tfw the only woman in my contacts is my mom and sometimes even she doesn't respond to my texts

Attached: RLM Mike 1.jpg (663x579, 38K)

kek

>agree to video call tonight when she arrives home
>it's almost midnight and she hasn't called
>not gonna text her because i don't want to seem like i give a fuck
>she's probably fucking someone else right now

Attached: l-8438-man-who-thought-hed-lost-all-hope-loses-last-additional-bit-of-hope-he-didnt-even-know-he-sti (700x876, 308K)

Lmao

Girls are neurotic, fickle, moody, flaky by nature. She can be down to fuck one night and the next day she'll leave you on read and never reply. She can be excited to go out with you and cancel the very same day and you never meet her again.

You said your new to this stuff so it's understandable, but you've learned this now. You have to strike while the iron is hot, chicks just randomly cool off for any and no reason. You have to make it happen, you have to escalate it all the way until you pull her panties off.

>I'm not looking for hook-ups bla bla
or
>I'm not looking for a long-term relation ship bla bla

All this shit is chick nonsense you can ignore. Women aren't the least bit rational when it comes to relationships. They don't know what they want.

My brother's wife moved from Italy to Australia to be with him. A female friend met a dutch guy on vacation (he had a girlfriend at home) he dumped her, she moved to Amsterdam. My ex told me when we first met, she thought "oh no no no haha not him" when I was hitting on her.

Attached: 1551698656369.jpg (1280x960, 112K)

Bro that's crazy.

Also Walt dies at the end.

just ask her tomorrow what happened, if she agreed but didn't follow thro it's her fault

lol i knew that

nah it's basically a girl i've been needing to get over for a while. she wants me in her life but won't commit and i'm too weak to tell her just to leave me alone, mostly because i'm afraid she'll fuck my drug dealer to get back at me.

niggers y'all have to get over women in general
don't have it as an objective, just a fun sidequest
work on yourselves and your true objectives
>what, are you trying to tell me you don't have any objectives in life?

this and read Nietzsche

Attached: 1539827378247.jpg (415x604, 50K)

>mostly because I'm afraid she'll fuck my drug dealer to get back at me

Reconsider your current life

Attached: 1545754323543.jpg (456x810, 67K)

>last online 18/2/18

Attached: 1543770758682.png (1280x703, 1.35M)

bit of coke on weekends never hurt anyone lad

>entire movie is about him having cancer

of course he dies at the end

If you just want a hole to fuck, get a nice prostitute. Women are pretty fucking stupid and annoying to be around, and they're rarely funny. Gays have it a lot better fancying men

yea but a new girl liking you is the best feeling in the world

sex with a girl is probably great, but jacking off is fine, what you can't replace is snuggling, i guess you could buy a heated and weighted blanket, all in all, probably chemically castrating myself soon

jacking off is nothing like grabbing onto a thicc ass as you pound it from behind with relentless force letting your animalistic inhibitions take over you

That sounds like a good way out 2bh

>not cycling between several girls

always keep your options open

>passed away 15/11/2017

Attached: 1457766258043.jpg (1080x720, 299K)

Sex and jacking off release completely different sets of chemicals.

Fuck these games, I'd rather fap than deal with this bullshit

I had sex exactly 7 times and it never was better than a good fap. Of course the initial excitement feels awesome but after a few minutes it just feels like a work out to me. Maybe I just banged lame girls .. I'll keep trying

>tfw still no gf

Attached: 1523833547494.jpg (1920x1200, 704K)

when was the last attempt you made?

I haven't texted anyone that wasn't a coworker or a family member in years.

>tfw hiding your messages screen from your coworkers so they don't see their name at the top of the list even though it's been 3 weeks since they last texted you

Boring sex is worse than fapping but you can't beat when a girl is really into it and you can feel her pussy contracting around your dick every time you thrust in and she lets out a moan, those are the time's you really need to worry about pulling out.

Imagine being a dude who visits prostitutes
Now imagine being a dude who visits prostitutes and tells others to be like him

You’re a gross loser

is that a bad thing?

>fell in love too soon again
Haha everytime,go me

You waited for her other date??? You're pretty much a cuck, Hans. Should have told her to cancel it. If you give her the ok to see other guys, you're indicating that you're not really interested. Now YOU'RE the other guy.

how many goals would Ovechkin have if he had played in gretzkys era. and how many would gretzky have if he played today?

How did you start getting dates, user? I've never been on a date. I don't have any friends. Anger and depression have twisted me into a bitter unlikeable person. I just want to be normal. I hope it isn't too late.

Get friends first so you can teach yourself to be normal. I swear too many people on this site are weird as fuck, then fuck weird as fuck women, then bitch about women in general.

Low quality guys fuck low quality women - then become hateful idiots lol.

Also I have to add that I can't use tinder, I live in a small town, not a big city, and there would be no anonymity, and a smaller pool of girls. Also you are judged on your looks and I don't look good, I look like depressed wojak.

How old are you?

I'm a boomer. Does it matter?

WHY YOU TWEET MY SHIT YOU AIN'T USED TO READ MY SHIT BITCH YOU USED TO LEAVE ME ON FUCKIN SEEN AND SHIT

Attached: 1538296054335.jpg (210x230, 14K)

Yes. You're fucked if you are a boomer with no experience and making friends is way harder

This is the reason why I don't keep oneitisis and shit

>tfw socially retarded kissless holdhandless virgin
>tfw have a girl at work that started talking to me, she seemed a bit into me
>shes a little by shy and autistic too and a little avoidant but randomly talks to me or randomly avoids me depending on her mood

>other day systems went down at work and her chair was kind of orientated towards me and she looked bored as fuck, looking down and twiddling something on her desk with her finger
>go up to talk to her a couple minutes later and her head was just staring at the screen that was off
>she cheers up right away and we have a nice fun banter sesh for about 5 minutes
>bosses called into a meeting to talk about work while the system was down as not to waste time and shes holding the door open for the rest of the people in the office to stream in and i talk to her for a sec and she says "Go save us some good seats.". that unironically woke up my dick and got a 10% boner just from her saying that
>talk her ear off in the corner and she was having fun for about half the meeting until they made people do this "ill call on you and you introduce yourself" bullshit and after she did her "intro" she got pretty quiet and started talking to me less
>ask her to lunch that day try to strike while the irons hot and no reply that day
>next day sent her some OC meme that i made about daylight savings over company email and she took awhile to respond to it but eventually did

been talking to her on and on for like a month or two now, she seems hot and cold on me but i hope she starts to like me one day.. shes kind of cool but still dont know much about her. i have maybe 2 hours total of face to face conversation with her and we've traded somewhere between 60-100 messages over the company email since we started talking. i need to email her less maybe once a week to remind her i exist and talk to her irl more and when i talk to her need to talk slower but i just get so excited every time we talk lads, im developing a crush

Attached: 12-01-24-Nervous-Guy.jpg (351x450, 42K)

Good for you bro, memes aside just be careful maybe she has actual autism or something judging by the way she talks. Have you tried asking her for her number and talking to her out side of company the company?

>flag
>gets metoo'd and put on sex offender list

>memes aside just be careful maybe she has actual autism or something judging by the way she talks

nah shes very normal when i talk to her doesn't seem mentally ill at all but she is pretty shy. has told me repeatedly that she likes to keep to herself and sometimes shes very chatty and likes to joke around with me or talk about work and other times she'll walk past me like im not there and just slowly walk by and go to her car to be alone. haven't really figured her out yet but she did mention to me one day that she was skipping school a lot one year in high school and her parents sent her to therapy even though she thinks theres nothing wrong, she said she just hated school so idk if that has anything to do with it, shes still an enigma

>Have you tried asking her for her number and talking to her out side of company the company?

not yet, i dont think she likes me enough for that yet but if i ever see her going from being hot and cold with me to wanting to talk to me all the time ill do it.

>"good morning babes"
>Tfw the liquid confidence has worn off
Have some Xanax bars and leftover alcohol, should I do one of them and get my game back bros?

Attached: cf452b87.jpg (1920x1080, 175K)

ITT: bunch of absolute faggots

Being gay is truly the ultimate redpill. Get with the times hetero retards

>tfw no gf

>tfw gaining a harem after all these years of being alone
not sure how to handle the pressure