A pretty average/boring weekend of footy don't you think? After the crazy CL evening we had during the week

A pretty average/boring weekend of footy don't you think? After the crazy CL evening we had during the week.
But its okay y'know, the more matches we have the more we keep other shitty sports out of the board.

Attached: 1540914511171.jpg (780x438, 37K)

>the more we keep other shitty sports out of the board.
Amen

Valladolid - Real is funny

#Getready for tuesday kino

Attached: 073735938-625601a7-539a-4dba-93c3-8e582abdc74f.jpg (810x450, 406K)

idk i think it's the best footy weekend i had in years

Attached: DERBYSIEGER.png (627x205, 15K)

southampton-spuds was pretty fun
newcastle-everton was hilarious
friday/zapata/quag all scored, man utd shat themselves in public, americans got to shitpost about pulisic, lyon choked spectacularly against farmers again, and some dude punched jack grealish
all in all a pretty entertaining weekend

We MUST stick together, bros

World domination is near, we can't let it slip

Attached: map football.png (1357x772, 61K)

sorry, in future we'll try and rig it to be more entertaining to our loyal customers

>Y-Yep, nothing interesting at all, let's all move on shall we.

Attached: 0_JS169282845.jpg (615x409, 20K)

Burnley ruined everyone's weekend

This.

We had a kino matchday in the Austrian first division, with all 6 matches being played at the same time, both big Vienna clubs choking, Salzburg dropping points at home for just the second time this season and Admira memeing themselves to a last-gasp winner against St. Pölten.

Also I'd really recommend everyone to look up some highlights of the Hannover Leverkusen match, you won't be disappointed

Arsenal vs United was cool

Hsv is the most based club in Germany

>even poos care about football
>china literally just has to get one good team for the country to be completely feverish about football
Given that China has never even had one good PLAYER I think we might be waiting a while actually, but it's still very promising.

>some kids about to get murked over tweets
>not interesting

Attached: IMG_20190310_223914.jpg (1080x1390, 380K)

>footy
cringe, use proper words you fucking tosser

figure this thread would be the place to ask.
B/R football offers me UCL and UEL matches and what interested me was that it also offers Scottish Premiership. For $10 a month I'll get it for the CL and EL but redpill me on Socttish Premiership.

>cringe
That's terribly embarrassing, please use proper grammar and punctuation from here on out, you obnoxious oaf.

Do you enjoy the sub-sport of sectarian penny chucking?

I'd care about divegrass but I'm not a poorfag from a 3rd world shithole and I'm not a faggot.

Attached: 1552109801704.gif (500x406, 536K)

wat.

Outside of the Only 2, what are some good mid table contenders? Which club believes in homegrown talent?

cringe

This save my weekend.

Sevilla vs Real Sociedad, St.Pauli vs Hamburg and the circus that was Hannover vs Bayer Leverkusen were great matches desu

Celticwinslol. There are only two clubs with the financial ability to compete, but Rangers were caught in crooked business and went bust, replaced by The Rangers who are repeating the same mistakes in an attempt to catch up to Celtic.

Below that are a number of clubs that have had good starts over the years and make the league look competitive whilst Celtic are distracted by European football. Aberdeen, Hearts, Kilmarnock. In the middle pack you also have the second biggest derby after the Old Firm (Celtic v Rangers), Hearts v Hibernian (both Edinburgh). That can be spicy sometimes, but in terms of stature it's probably on a par with the Sheffield derby in that it's not massively important outside of the region.

Celtic and (formerly) Rangers are clubs capable of reaching the group stages of the CL but very much making up the numbers. The clubs below that struggle in the Europa League, for example when Hearts faced Spurs (before they were title contenders) they were thrashed 5-0.

The style of play isn't terrible but don't expect the same level of skill as the top leagues. A bit more passionate and physical though and not all teams are hoofball merchants. In terms of overall ability, if you take out Celtic the league is comparable to the MLS, minus the cringe factor and with a lot more history.

It's not the most entertaining league but as a casual, your best bet is to pick a non Old Firm club to root for and treat the Europa League spot as the big prize everyone is fighting for, that's the interesting tussle.

For fuck's sake please do NOT pay for that shit. Download Acestream and P2P stream those games.

>He didn't watch Bayer vs Hannover
lmao fag

Attached: 8C907A62-2926-45A5-B394-7B99C9B357FC.jpg (800x600, 462K)

outside of the big 2, which club has a lot of homegrown talent? and if possible, tell me about their city/region