Why is based ball so much less popular on here than divegrass, apehoop, and black people brain damage?

Why is based ball so much less popular on here than divegrass, apehoop, and black people brain damage?

Attached: Flores (1 of 1).jpg (1500x1000, 2.11M)

because the majority of posters is heterosexual

That doesn't make any sense, as those other sports are for literal cucks

You have to have a high iq to understand and appreciate baseball. Third worlders from south Asia, Africa, and south America cant comprehend

>baseball
>calling others cucks
Oh the ironing.

Because it’s mostly shitskin soccer fans on Yea Forums now

It takes a different kind of autism to really get into baseball. Those other sports are easier for the brainlet masses to follow and discuss.

Those other sports have more actions happening more often. Hence it's easier to get engrossed on them and to become a casual fan and shitposter.

Baseball is slower paced, you have to admit that even if it's fun to play (it really is!) It doesn't make for exciting tv. Hence less of a casual audience-- even going to a game live is more about the "experience" than the game itself, unless you're a hard-core fan of one of the teams.

Baseball is boring as fuck, it is really just digging in stats for the whole match and no one gives two fucks what is actually going on, it is constant stats from 1970s or something

>watching black men play sports
>not cuck behavior

Most of the world's baseball fans are:
>Rural/suburban white or latino Americans
>Urban white Americans over the age of 35
>Japanese people generally
>Cuba, Dominican, Puerto Rican, and Taiwanese men
None of these groups are well-represented on Yea Forums. Yea Forums tends to be urban white or asian Americans, as well as lots of Europeans.

cuck shit

No real stars right now, maybe Trout is all
Offensive productivity at record lows
Umps who think fans come to see them
Hasn't embraced nigger aesthetics/off-field drama like NBA/NFL

>Trout
>star
He isn't. the stars of Baseball are Aaron Judge and Bryce Harper

>Bryce Harper
>star

you have to be good to be a star

>You have to be good to be a star
No, you have to be popular and marketable to be a star

No you don't

But third worlders from Central America can

there are more american spics than american asians here

>you have to be good to be a star
Then how is lebron a star?

(((gee i have no idea)))

It isn't. Are you new here? During the spring, this board is a sea of basedball.

That’s just because they have like 10 game threads everyday
Outside of /mlb/ and gamethreads no one posts about it
And only a few big teams have game threads that get more than like 50 posts each night

>offensive productivity at record lows
What did he mean by this?

Look at the assblasted replies you caused OP.

>boreball

100% this.
he said rural/suburban, not urban. I think he implied too many of us are urbanites, which I'm kinda with given the interest in NFL and MLS being more significant than other sports.

>implying that was not the goal

They used to broadcast on free TV in local markets.
Now they put the games on cable on a premium channel and far fewer fans are exposed to it.

tldr
The owners are shortsighted.

Harper?

Maybe I should stop putting faith in spee anymore. This place is just so fundamentally different top to bottom than it was 7 years ago.

Attached: mayoi9.png (492x450, 157K)

How was it?
t. newfag since 2015

Not enough retarded storylines to meme about, simple as. It's the most straightforward sport, little drama hence little to bullshit over on spee

Baseball is fucking boring as shit. It’s more of an activity than a sport.

low iq post

Baseball lost its national appeal after the drug scandals in the early 2000's and never really recovered.
NFL is really the only sports league in America that can cut through the divegrass posting, unfortunately. Most non-Americans just want this to be /int/ Jr. with occasionally memeing about the EPL or UEFA Champion's League.

Yet the NFL is the most popular league and features only 15 minutes of real playing time.

Watching out of shape fat fucks play a "sport" that manages to be less interesting than cricket is insanity.

i knew this american kid once and he had a baseball bat and ball, and some of my friends and i played baseball with him once when were about 11

it was pretty fun, it's still kind of boring to watch on tv, but playing it was quite fun