DET: Blake Griffin scores 31 in blowout victory
TOR: Serge Ibaka starting Sunday vs. Miami
IND: Domantas Sabonis (ankle) will play Sunday
MIN: Andrew Wiggins (quad) questionable Sunday
MIN: Karl-Anthony Towns listed as questionable
MIL: No MIL starters listed on injury report vs SA
NY: Noah Vonleh (hip) probable Sunday vs. MIN
CLE: Larry Nance (chest) unable to practice Sunday

Attached: u-just-kno.jpg (1200x907, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

campus.mst.edu/athleticarchives/hoops/d2basketball/nba.pdf
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ps4QPhs98oY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lakers? More like Lolkers

OK, say the Lakers sign Kemba Walker and Marcus Morris in free agency

good enough to make the playoffs?

first for HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
literally shut up faggot, anyone can say anything on the internet. give yourself a name so I can filter you

Attached: lol.jpg (640x633, 87K)

Play me and find out, keep in mind we don’t call fouls here and if you get buck I will slap you. Act up and the situation can get scary

Good enough to make the playoffs, probable first round exit. I’m worried about the Lakers future with Ingram’s blood clots and Lonzo’s lack of durability. Lebron isn’t that guy that can carry a team anymore, at least not in the west.

7 and 8 seeds are cancer teams under .500 shouldn't be in the playoffs

Sixers need to get their shit together today and stop playing like a bunch of slack jawed faggots just because Embiid is out.

LAKERS LAKERS LAKERS LAKERS LAKERS LAKERS LAKERS LAKERS LAKERS LAKERS
LAKERS LAKERS LAKERS LAKERS LAKERS LAKERS LAKERS LAKERS LAKERS LAKERSAKERS LAKERS LAKERS LAKERS LAKERS
LAKERS LAKERS LAKERS

LAKERS LAKERS

I don't think so
Kings and Dallas will be better and maybe suns and you have twolvs and Pelicans who gonna be solid as well
So yeah, one legit shit team is gonna be Memphis

I swear if I lived in the US I would spank you 1on1. And fuck all you're bullshit about not calling fouls just to cheese other people. I carry around my own whistle at pickup games just to call fouls on people who cheat (like you).

>not even the AS game MVP, literally got cucked by KD
>team won't even make it to the postseason
>contract year and is playing yikes
>MJ will overpay this guy because he's a lifer there and is basically a 6th man in a real team

>This post is extremely low quality

I got your back /NBA/

Thank you

Ain’t no whistle out here little boy, I don’t see how that works to your advantage you can play me physical too. Problem is I can’t be stopped in the post and I can dunk without much trouble even at 30

Just a reminder that there's a strong history of correlation between blood clots and various forms of blood doping

*disadvantage

I wish you could see yourself right now.

YOU PLAYED DIVISION 2 BALL MY MAN

See how much of a retarded nigger you are? Fighting people half court because youre big doesnt make you a good basketball player. Youre a fat loser, and nothing special.

I read this in LaVar Ball's voice

Big body playa
So did Dennis Rodman?

>D. Rose for MLE
>Trade Lebron for picks + Mitchell

Embiid is playing today.

I haven’t been beaten in a one on one the time I’ve been out here, I guard all types and can get buckets and the ball whenever. Don’t even have to hop to get most rebounds. Only time I can lose is if my team can’t play
LaVar a good example of my body type, back then the game was different. Now you need to be 180lbs so you can run behind a screen

Rodman played D2 because he didn't have a growth spurt till after high school

and also he was crazy

Who would you guys rather have on your basketball team? Steph Curry or Markelle Fultz?

Have you ever watched an NBA game?

So hall of fame first ballot champions can play d2?

campus.mst.edu/athleticarchives/hoops/d2basketball/nba.pdf

For the most part this talent played when the game wasn’t soft. Now it’s all about shooting off a screen.

Dude my point is that the amateurs youre playing against are NOTHING conpared to the players in the NBA. Youre delusional.

Yeah, I'm watching one right now. What's your point?

Pistons are 12-2 in their last 14 games. Beating teams like the Nuggets, Raptors and Pacers. I think Luke Kennard is a seriously underrated player. He's currently shooting 41% from the 3 and is absolutely killing teams off the bench. Jackson, Griffin and Drummond are all balling. I think this team could win a playoff series. Maybe be a sneaky team to make the ECF.

I just don't know why would make that post unless you just want to take up space

Yeah but then I didn’t say I could play in today’s NBA, did I? In an offensive possession an NBA player like Curry couldn’t hold me, but I’m not gonna spit up at the three all game so I wouldn’t get drafted.

>muh trade for AD
>trade for a guy that's always injured and hasn't played a full season in his career

If they retain the young core and KD leaves GSW then this team wins chip

No way they make the ECF, I could see them shocking a team and winning in the first round though. Their issue is no wing defenders/players. They don’t have a small forward on the roster that is playable.

This guy has been LARPing for the last hour and you're all still replying smfh

it's very rare and usually there's some kind of underlying reason why guys went D2, like they had a growth spurt at a weird time or shitty grades or something like that, or they fell through the cracks when recruiting and AAU weren't as well developed as they are now

the vast majority of D2 guys aren't good or athletic enough to play in the NBA, or even in D1, and the odds are extremely high that includes you

You are retarded if you trust that team in the playoffs. Double Blake and make Drum/jackson beat you. If your team loses to drum/jackson then they were frauds to begin with

What do you mean? They're both point guards.

What if lakers trade top pick and young core for AD can they also get Kemba? Seems deadly.

All I hear is excuses, play me or stop wasting my time. I promise you won’t get the ball but the first time

What the fuck are the Pistons on? They just destroyed the Bulls in back to back days.

Luke is good and I knew he was good and I was proven right as I always am

I don't think they can actually win a playoff series though. Blake has really underperformed in the playoffs the last couple years; Drummond's FT% is improved but still a liability; Reggie Jackson should literally never be trusted. But at least they're, like, competitive.

>the bulls

It’s the Bulls dude, they don’t have a soul on that roster that can guard Blake, AD or RJax

Ben simmons us dogshit

Either Thon is an amazing influence or Stanley Johnson was a cancer

He's one of the best passers in the league. Can't shoot a jumpshot to save his life though.

What's that supposed to mean?

They just beat the Celtics and Sixers

>antonio brown wants to get traded and gets called a diva
>odell beckham wants a new contract and is a diva

>jimmy butler sabotages and entire roster and front office to get traded the only response is "lol nba drama so epic!"

what did they mean by this

He is also turnover machine

Wendell Carter can probably guard Blake and AD. I mean, he's soft but so are they. But obviously he's injured right now

Bulls are a good PG, couple rotation wing players, and a year or two of development away from being a legit contender. Despite their FO being complete dogshit

did McCaw start?

Black people and teenagers really like Twitter drama and rumors

Attached: the bulls.png (1383x1155, 268K)

LMAO he did.. Nurse is just going for the most unique starting lineups trophy, huh?

I want Zaza to injure Kawhi again

>Bulls are a whole new team away and idealistic linear player progression from being good
Uh huh

Your favorite team has 50 wins, right? ...RIGHT???

Attached: smuck buck.jpg (1365x1024, 93K)

Many football fans are racists. The reason they like football is because they're really rooting for the GMs, owners, and coaches, directing the young black men and showing them who's boss and being responsible for their victories. In contrast, NBA fans mostly like and root for the actual players.

And even still, like 50% of NBA fans thought Jimmy was being a bitch in that scenario, and honestly he kinda was but the Wolves and Bulls FOs are so bad I can't blame him

You should play me instead. I’ve never played basketball but I am good at 2k so far to the point that my bbiq is extremely high and I would be able to break your ankles with a step back three. A shame I wasn’t drafted by the national basketball assosciation. Go ahead and talk shit on the internet but if you faced me irl I would run up the score in you in front of your whole family and the bank that provided you with a mortgage destroying your basketball pride in front of the very people who you claim to have destroyed your basketball dreams. Then I will take your whole family for dairy queen so we can all enjoy ice cream while watching YouTube videos of me owning you with my amazing learned skills from 2k. Your kids will be allowed to call me dad from this point onwards as I visit them regularly when I’m in town.

zaza snake eater pachulia

Attached: 1531939019050.jpg (730x1024, 118K)

>All those attempts and couldnt get that to go.
Magnets are off I guess.

Carter, Lauri, and Porter is a very solid core to build around

I take no pleasure in this

Can anyone real talk advice me on what the Minnesota Timberwolves should do?
Give me a 3 year outlook for the team

theyre right back to doing what we always have been, a non playoff team that doesn’t win the lottery

Attached: C2A16EDA-1B0F-4C3B-8667-AC6F3284F878.jpg (1242x1525, 167K)

>I’ve never played basketball
Exactly, today these hoop heads don’t know how to play. And I wouldn’t beat you in 2k? Jokes

I hate Kawhi so much

feels like yall are a bunch of ninofags

got £5k on 76ers -5.5

how BLACKED am i

Every tanking team in the NBA is touting a solid core, let’s see if those guys actually own out before crowning them eastern conference champs. It’s totally possible they’re the next Wizards at best

Why is that despite having four all stars, no one sees the 76ers as a serious threat? I mean the Celtics despite all their turbulence still own their ass and so do the raptors and bucks. I feel like they’ll get exposed in the playoffs

got nothing on magic

Attached: 1551205452910.jpg (495x917, 91K)

your favorite team has won a playoff series since 9/11 right?

Attached: 1549424813047.jpg (1200x1073, 139K)

Ben Simmons is a playoff fraud and they don't have team chemistry

seriously, Ben Simmons, man

You're basically betting on how sore Embiid's knee is. If they were just resting him for the playoffs they'll probably smash Indiana.

Their chemistry is bad and they still implode at the end of games. Until that stops they're not a threat except against other fraud teams

Chemistry and coaching are the only things that I think could hold them back. Their talent level is unquestionable.

Ben
Simmons
Is
A
Playoff
Fraud

COPE leafnigger

Embiid literally carries this overrated fraud of a team

I legitimately feel Danny Green is better than Derozan

You're basing this on his rookie (of the year) playoff performance. Not a huge sample size bro.

If they don't get a competent GM, trade Wiggins, and either have Saunders develop into a good coach or hire another, they'll continue to miss the playoffs for the next 3 years and continually fail to develop any talented players.

In other words, they'll continue to be the same team you've known for your entire life; awful.

you dont even remember 9/11, little man. You've never seen the bucks actually win anything

You're team did win a game in the 2nd round last year,right?

Wheres he going next year? I was hoping he'd team up with KD and Butler on the Knicks.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 126K)

I was 12 and we got off from school, I remember going to my friends house and his mom was sobbing as we all watched CNN.

I met Ray Allen in 01 too. Dumb leafniggers are gonna get swept.

>you're team
milwalky education system is failing us lads. why must the take the north american average so low

McDermott is basically budget Reddick

You are 30 years old and still samefagging arguments on a Malaysian basket weaving forum? holy fucking cringe

Bulls stupid

This is a big game for Philly

He averages 6 points a game so that's a hell of a tight budget.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ps4QPhs98oY

Kys dumb leafnigger

Attached: Capture.png (951x115, 10K)

trading for Butler was a mistake. Harris and Boban are ballers though

>makes u think
enjoy the rest of your pathetic existence samefagging troglodyte

Attached: 6786797889.png (752x97, 28K)

Simmons
Reddick
RoCo
Harris
Embiid

TJ
Shamet
Simmons
Boban

Could have flipped Dario instead of Shamet if we didn’t get Nigger

Great shop job dumb leafnigger. Your team is getting swept this year and there's nothing you can do about it.

>plays defense
>hits 3s
I would have traded derozan for green straight up. derozan will keep your teams ceiling low like wiggins.

Harris was a great get. They needed another shooter.

lmao the girls are fighting

Attached: tea.jpg (500x525, 47K)

Bulls suck

I don't love the fit with Butler but I just can't imagine how much you can really care about losing the guys they gave up

The 6ers sure do suck ass. What a paper tiger.

jimmy butler would be a good fit on the pacers

RoCo and Saric played within the offense, chucked 3s as needed, and did all of the dirty work without a word of complaint. RoCo is also a better defender than Butler at this point. Jimmy forced the offense to shift because he only knows isoball, has some backhanded comment over everything, and in general has way too much ego. Not to mention the contract he's going to want

Been meaning to watch these pacies because they defying all kinds of expectations

Nate McMillan the GOAT black coach rn?

That would be Doc Rivers, he has less talent in a stronger conference

Nobody expects the sixers to keep him.

wow kys leaf. no star was willing to play for toronto, every big name guy wanted out, before derozan. carter, bosh, they left your frostback asses. if kawhi leonard stays it's because derozan established toronto as a place superstarlets were willing to play

Reminder the raptors have never won a nba finals ever

derozan is not a star

Attached: LeafsGassed.jpg (1000x1142, 160K)

beggars can't be choosers. no one else wanted to play in canada

then they traded 2 quality role players for a headache

Lowry actually gets a call reversed kek

>beggars can't be choosers
says who? i didn't even want masai to give the max to that fraud. thankfully he flipped his ass as soon as possible.

>they're really rooting for the GMs, owners, and coaches
But I don't watch football/NFL yet I know who Tom Brady is even outside of ESPN and Yea Forums

Tom Brady is a global sport icon just like lebron and jordan

How the fuck was that a foul? Refs are smoking crack in Miami

your market hasn't even been relevant for 10 years yet, no one wanted to play there. it's not like before poppovich went full retard you could just replace him like harrison barnes to durant because no one wanted to be there

These refs are definitely gambling

>Bucks falseflaggers getting uppity again

Should Brett Brown be fired

you act like i should be grateful for anything. if i'm wasting my life clock watching basketball i want my team to be the best. thats it.
>im so happy my team made the seocond round!
this is milwaukee cucks thinking.

reddit been sucking dick lately

WE CALL THAT BBQ CHICKEN ERNIE!

>lately

Simmons looks like mirzahi jew

he is

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RAPTOR!

he started off with the best year of his career, but these last 3 weeks have been brutal

Attached: Giannisshirt2.jpg (1000x1142, 163K)

you don't deserve it

What team of the NBA would recommend for me?
I want.
>loser team.
>team without championships.
>Very unpopular team.
>pathetic team.
>team that is the embarrassment of your city
>team with a very low Attendance
>and team that always lives under the shadow of a more popular, more successful, more winning and more important soccer team of the Major League Soccer (MLS)

GIVE MCCAW THE MAX RIGHT NOW

Wizards

THIS WTF MASAI DO IT

FUCK MIAMI

i deserve everything i think i deserve. Execs would be happy to have you a fan. They can milk you of your time and money by just putting a shit treadmill team out there. you are a drone.

the Los Angeles Lakers

raptors

Attached: Just remember, Michael. When you played, they changed all the rules to make it easier for you to dom (1380x910, 224K)

*Avenges Clips4lyfe*

Attached: 55545.jfif.jpg (960x960, 145K)

Philly won't make it out of the 1st round if they play Indy, Boston, Milwaukee, or Toronto. This team is a massive fraud.

>last 5 years
Only THIS year matters.

Any Rockets fans here?
Ya'll went 0/27 in Game 7 and the series would've been over early if Igoudala never went down as he held CP3 and Harden to 1-41 FG.

But muh Big 4?

This
Doc is the most underated coach in the league

>Only THIS year matters.

Attached: 323325.jfif.jpg (960x960, 66K)

Yep, and y'all have up McGee for the corpse of Cousins, ya best believe we winning this year

>celshit fans have deluded themselves into believing the regular season matters

Lmao a win against GS is like Game 7 of the Finals for them

They're disjointed on offense and retarded defensively. Talented players but holy fuck are they poorly coached.

It's like they threw a bunch of good players together with no plan whatsoever.

>Winning 3 out of 5 games against the Warriors in the last 5 years during the regular season is like winning game 8 of the NBA finals for Celshits fans

hahahahaha

Attached: 1517793981944.png (333x355, 141K)

The Bucks have won two in a row at Oracle, who cares? Everything the Celtics have accomplished has been one upped by another East contender before the Celtics even got to play them

I think that might be what they did.

Siakam is a joy to watch

>Lebronto talking about playoffs success after that humiliating sweep
Please get past the 1st round this year. Thanks.
Your Lakecucks aren't even making the playoffs lmao

Attached: 4534534.jpg (960x960, 192K)

I'm just gonna fucking say it, uncontested rebounds should not be counted.

CuckDream

Attached: 1530194655549.png (170x271, 86K)

Celshits can't beat Milwaukee or Toronto this year. They might even lose to Indy desu

This. Also uncontested points should not be counted.

I'm not a Bucks fan, nor is that the point. Sixers fan desu
>Celtics beat Warriors at Oracle
Bucks did as well
Sixers did as well, before trading for Tobi
Raptors even beat them without Kawhi and held them under 100

Boston fags are insufferable.

CAW CAW

My rapties are hitting 3s!

give mccaw his max

OH NO NO NO NO NO
>Joel Embiid on Celtics: 'It's Not a Rivalry. ... They Always Kick Our Ass'

Attached: 354345345.jpg (960x960, 110K)

The funny part is they think they're in the same atmosphere as the Bucks and Raptors' because they accomplished what those teams did months ago

ad hominem

Patty McCaw is super underrated. He just needs some more confidence in his offense

Jimmy has him shook honestly

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1542044464722.jpg (1242x1524, 809K)

Do you guys buy into the idea that the Warriors don't give a fuck about reg season and that's why they're losing games they "shouldnt" lose

Kelly Olynyk just got BLACKED

kelly got big dick baka'd

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 222525.jfif.jpg (553x960, 49K)

Yeah they know it's a marathon

Irving never made the playoffs before Lehairline came home. He gets carried to the post season a few times and now people think he's a #1 on any team? Lol so much for a genius HC.

oh shit haha! nice meme.

Does anyone want to hear something funny?

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1486000095586.png (1129x164, 46K)

BUT DEM CLUTCH PLAYOFF SHOTS DOH

Give bogdanovic an Oscar

No

Can the Pacers make the finals

They are first round exit

JEREMY LIN IS A DOUBLE AGENT
WTF I HATE ALL ASIANS NOW

Furthest we could get is ECF, after we eliminate the Raptors

So why doesn't Kyrie be that person? He seems to know all the answers but doesn't actually do anything to solve the problem.

How did Reginald Chang finesse his way onto the Raptors? Dude is straight trash.

wade is retard?

Raptors were desperate

No. It would take extreme luck for them to get by Milwaukee or Toronto and an act of God for them to beat both.

I don't buy it this year. I think teams finally figured them out. Especially Houston.

Butler legit having a stroke. Anybody else see that?

I'm watching the Raptids choke

They're up by 14 in the 4th though.

let him have this

Lowry SHITTING on Cryami

Lowry shit

Lowry SHITTING on Cryami

>jumping on embiid meme pump fakes
Sign of a low bbiq moron

Ooooo this broth spicy af. I put too much red pepper, but it’s delicious.

What are you eating?

Ramen, not the instant shit. I made it from scratch except the noodles. Perfevt meal on a rainy day

everybody can't be Al Horford

I'm eating french onion soup. Shit is so good

>waahhh why does the league hate the pacers because we're small market
>gets refball all game

lmao this sixers-pacers game is a circus

Based

Houston exposed Pooronto hard

Motherfuckers out here eating weeb carbs and faggy french shit

Whitey don't belong on nba

dang that nig flew on that dunk

pakies don't belong in britain

Shut ur pasty inbred mouth dumb cunt

>the city of the eastern conference

No wonder Lebron got a free to ticket to the finals with these jokers being the main competition

I hope all the dirty spics in Miami die in a hurricane
Fuck your shithole city, its fucking disgusting

I'm mulatto nigga so yea pasty eat dick canuck fuck

You ain't never ate no croissant before?

no one is watching your shit game, fuck off

Anyone else miss the Heatles era?

Maybe basketball is like Pokemon, you realize it's shit when you get older

I guess the sixers aren't such paper tigers and frauds after all huh faggots?

you're right they're paper kittens

I guess the pacers really are going to get btfo in the playoffs. Still wouldn't want to play them though

They are legit second round contenders

No, they're still frauds. They're just talented frauds.

this isnt surprising at all, they really need to manage embiids minutes better going forward. totally different player when hes not tired

this post didn't age well

The thing is that they are all those things but also have the best center in the league when he's healthy

The Pacers scored 28 points in the second half

They're still 1-7 against Boston, Milwaukee, and Toronto.

Philly isn't making it out of the 2nd round. Might even be out in the 1st.

No not really

Sixers are 16-19 against teams over .500 lmao. Biggest pretenders in the league.

bucks remind me of the 2015-2016 raptors or the 2014-2015 hawks, bound to lose to a better team despite having a better regular season record

They don't remind me of them at all besides the coach. Bucks are better at most positions than the 15-16 Raptors and better at all positions than the 14-15 Hawks. Throw in an MVP candidate in Giannis and they're way better. More like one of the Duncan Spurs teams.

don't ever reply to my post with some dumbass shit like that

Attached: redditbrook.gif (590x310, 3.86M)

They should just do the top 16 teams and ditch conferences.

The Bulls are tanking for Zion.

Butler hates Rose.
Part of the Bulls collapse was that the locker room was divided between those who liked Rose and those that hated him.

>digital blackface

Attached: 1545606204092.jpg (250x250, 41K)

Why is McCaw starting?

Isnt Hortford like a 12 year vet?...

He started in place of Leonard and probably want OG to come off the bench due to everyone else kind of lack the size (Siakam is pretty much the Raptors' only real PF at the moment and OG/Ibaka have their flaws)

he's a great passer, rebounder, defender, and scorer. The sixers have plenty of outside shooters so it's not a big deal that he doesn't shoot a bunch of 3s

how does fucking no one talk about Batum's contract, it's fucking awful

My Rapties have had 19 different starting line ups this year and have been battling the Bucks, who have only had 8 different line ups, for the best record in the NBA.

>pavers

Attached: 1516927512577.jpg (564x875, 77K)

SACRAMENTO KINGS EAT CABBAGE

Attached: BBCF_Bang_Icon.png (109x85, 24K)

Been saying it since the beginning, the raptor will beat the celtics in game 7 of the ecf to make it to the finals

People occasionally talked about it and how obvious that no one will take him in trades, at least he's relatively healthy unlike Chandler Parsons, who is now one game away from playing one full regular season's worth of games after three fucking seasons

Nurse is criminally underrated as a coach. He has actual experimentalism and doesn’t just run boomer plays like Brett Brown or Thibs and also isn’t a weirdo Nazi like Pop or Bud

>Pop
>Nazi

???

lets curb stop the mavs

and 1

Attached: 8429435934.jpg (599x600, 60K)

He literally makes his players play through injuries and verbally abuses them

>celtics
>ecf
good meme

is that you kawhi?

Is Griffin actually good or do we only hear about his good games?

he's a good individual player but I don't think I would want him as a number one option on my team

He is better now that he is relatively less injury prone and has less distractions since he isn't in LA anymore

>leafniggers getting uppity
>actually believe theyll make the ECF let alone the Finals

This shit is getting so tiresome. Every single year with you insufferable snowniggers.

How did the Warriors lose at home to a shitty team like Craptors

not bad pj

this is the last year. Once they embarrass themselves this postseason and Kawhi leaves they will be gone for at least the next 10 years

Demarcus Cousins makes the Warriors worse team defensively. I knew it before he played his first game. he doesn't play any transition defense or guard the picking roll

>nba tracking the number of standing ovations a player gets in a season
I wonder why

Are you retarded? Cousins hadn't even played a game when either of those games happened.

He also takes shots away from Curry and Durant who are more efficient.

KAT update, MRI showed no injury but he's out tonight.

cool

/nba/ always says it's the last year yet here we are.

Warriors getting blown out at home isn't exactly an abberation this season (5 of the 9 losses at home are by 20+ points)

>Blown out by the Bucks by 23
>Blown out by the Thunber by 28
>Lost to a Kawhi-less Raptors by 20
>Almost caught up to the Lakers (down 2) after Lebron went down, then got blown out by 26 anyway
>Had the worst loss in Steve Kerr era by 33 against the Celtics

They also had two one-point OT losses and two close losses as well, it is almost like the Roaracle days are now dead

bad foul nene

don't forget that one of those losses was against a Houston squad of literal whos + Harden

>281

Attached: rockets_.jpg (320x321, 21K)

way to stick to the play gordon

the nets or the clippers

That's one of the two one-point OT losses (Harden + literally whos and Portland, both by a game winning 3-pointer by Harden / Dame no less)

off by one

look again

Attached: harden.gif (470x296, 3.91M)

Egod started the season real rough but he's shaped up very nicely since the first 15-20 games
he's also a pretty underrated finisher, he can take a lot of contact on contested layups and get the and-one much of the time

who else watching /texasderby/ here ?

Attached: walker_texas_ranger.jpg (640x480, 108K)

here

My former rapties are going to beat the bucks!

it was so bad some fans wanted him traded

Lookin like Jrue up in Trae Young's ass, anyone watching the game?

Markelle would have been the next James Harden had if not for his terminal lumbago.

yeah they're retards
plus he's also surprisingly good at making very deep threes
and he's a better defender than people give him credit for.
what's interesting is D'Antoni has been running a lineup the last few weeks of CP3+Harden+Gordon and then Tucker/Capela with Faried off the bench. Gordon is no longer the sixth man

Raptors arent doing SHIT

Attached: 1541082825325.png (539x767, 703K)

is it true that the mavs have the most fans in texas, spurs got all the mexicans for some reason , and rockets have the least amount of fans but the largest international fanbase ???

DeRozan is going to drop 50 tonight, just like he did last year!

>19 different starting line ups

based if true

clean it up houston

true, but the reason the spurs got all the mexicans is because they're from San Antonio, which is the center of spic "culture" in texas

in his first 35 games, Mitchell Robinson shot 45% from the FT line
in the 15 games since Deandre Jordan was traded to the Knicks, he's shot 75% from the line

Attached: CSf_4SlU8AAMdb6.jpg (160x160, 9K)

luka really isn't a great shooter

13 rebounds in the first half though

HARD3N

Fuck

Should I go to Subway or a deli

>harden gets a lot of foul calls against him

is this opposite day?

unstoppable force vs an immovable object, mavs draw a ton of fouls

these hoop mics at the pups-knicks game are more sensitive than usual, i can heard these niggas breathing on every play

>76ers, Pacers and Celtics can be the 3rd seed
>3rd seed will face either the Pisstons or the Nest
>second round is facing whoever won between the 4th and 5th seed, basically an easy trip to the conference Finals unless if you're the 76ers facing the Celtics (with or without Kyrie)
>Pacers have the hardest schedule left with the Thunder, Nuggets, Blazers, Warriors, Nuggets again, Thunder again, Celtics, two B2B with the Pistons, Celtics again and then the Nest
>76ers have the easiest schedule among the three; they have the Bucks, Celtics and the Bucks again with a bunch of lesser non-playoff teams left
>Celtics have the Nuggets, 76ers, Spurs and two more Pacers meetings; they are also wildly inconsistent and has shown many times in the regular season to have lost against lesser squads
>neither of these teams want to be 5th seed coming into the postseason

do you watch ice hockey? please post thoughts on our sport!

i don't but have been meaning to get into it for a while now
i'm mostly too lazy to start and too lazy to bother learning the rules etc

Sod off canuck faggot!

it's too bad there isn't an option to turn off the commentary on games and just listen to the floor mics. clyde and kenny albert on msg isn't a terrible lineup (kenny sucks) but i hate listening on tnt to shitty marv

Why isn't Poppovich calling a timeout?

Of course russia, /nba/ is an anti sunbelt general

Why can't spurs just fuck off
No one wanna watch fucking Aldridge and derozan in the playoffs
Kings are infinite times more exciting

clyde and mike imo are the best duo in the entire league, plus as a knick fan i can appreciate that walt is the only guy to ever bother getting us a championship
i don't mind not hearing the commentary, mostly because the funny shit (like Melo screaming for rebounds or KG calling people "trash-ass niggas") is mostly gone and gets censored now

i haven't looked but apparently in high school mitch had a decent stroke and shot jumpers regularly. i wouldn't be surprised to see him add it to his game next season.

What about the Clippers they're shit too

Fuck you, a lot of us love watching the Spurs in the playoffs.

where my /kingbros/ at?
LAKERS NEVER EVER
8THSEEDBOIS WE GOT THIS

Attached: img.jpg (640x427, 44K)

The Philadelphia Seventy-Sixers.

Attached: usa_today_10732165.0.jpg (1200x800, 88K)

They have cool guys like lou will and Harrell
Spurs are just really unlikable
You and 250 other Mexicans

is this shitty team ever going to get over the hump? i don't think there is a team that pisses me off more in the entire nba. they've blown like every single big game they've played in this year. i know they're young but it seems like they just don't have it

>lou will and Harrell

Attached: 1496547746390.jpg (285x255, 13K)

>harden finally getting called for his charge bullshit
sit down buddy

5 fouls now

lmao

I think they have a shot at beating any team in the east in the playoffs this year, except for Boston

>this coming from a literally who country
lmao, fuck your lakers

jimmy will end the process meme once and for all. By the time he leaves Ben will want his own team, Embiid will be crippled, Tobi will be maxed out, and Brown/Brand fired

they should be ashamed for being boston's punching bag. that team fucking sucks

We're really at the end of an era, hope pop doesnt decide to come back, the teams a shitshow

For me its the Sacramento kings

not hardens best game

>he thinks bandwagoning a decent team doesn't mean he's a shitter

Pups refs are fucking absolutely blind, Robinson is getting raped every time he goes for a rebound

>By the time (Jimmy) leaves

Would he really want to stay though? Depending on what happens in the playoffs and what kind of offer the 76ers is willing to give him he might go elsewhere, then again 76ers might actually maxing Jimmy Buckets AND Tobi due to sunk cost fallacy and it could cripple them in the long run

GR33N

>Valanciunas is averaging 18.5/8.8 on 61% since getting traded from Toronto

JUST

Attached: snoop.jpg (612x612, 86K)

FUCK YOU MASAI!!!!!!!!!!!

Gasol is far better at defense, the Raptors are better off without JV
they now have the best defense in the League

If the Mavs had better shooters Luka would be hitting triple doubles every other night

cp3!

Trae Young averages more assists with a lower usage rate

JV now has more chances to start and get more minutes in Memphis though since the Raptors only started him on certain matchups this season (last season with Casey it was Ibaka at 4 and JV at 5 and the spacing was kind of bad with DeRozan)

luka averages higher in everything else, people should just drop this debate lol

>old man Gasol
>better at defense
loving every laugh

yeah trae is much better theres no debate

and harden is lighting it up again

Attached: Philadelphia+Warriors'+Wilt+Chamberlain+holds+a+sign+reading+100+++10.jpg (1267x1600, 196K)

what the hell is ROKIT? they are sponsoring the rockets and now an F1 team?

>former DPOY
>still a lockdown defender

ROKiT. Its a mobile device company

>still a lockdown defender
You were so close.

The Suns are disgustingly bad

Sixers are fucking stupid

Butler isn’t a good fit, and they should have gotten Terrance Ross instead for Fultz. Still have a good shot at winning the ECF but they could have been a lot better bench is ass now and butler is just a terrible fit imo. Ross is a legit 6th man candidate and J Simmons is horrible.

Cov as a 3 and D wing is easily more valuable considering you’d rather have Embiid or Simmons with the ball in their hands rather than Butler

>rockets collapsing to the MAVERICKS
l m a o

not for long

The refs are trying to stop Harden

CAN'T STOP WON'T STOP

Attached: p-harden.jpg (800x800, 45K)

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Attached: 1551582196890.png (1152x646, 669K)

wake up already

Attached: 987675355e4654.jpg (400x500, 36K)

So the Rockets are a lock for the #1 or #2 seed right?

my rockies...

> see people saying Doncic is a future superstar
> check his stats
> he’s shooting 43/35/71

Yikes.

enjoy it while it lasts houston, u will go back to being #2-3 in texas soon enough

Attached: kristaps-porzingis.jpg (680x440, 46K)

>then u realize hes 19

can't wait for this spoiled retard nigga to play 20 games per season for the next 3 seasons and then retire early

If they continue winning and Denver manages to slip hard they could take the second seed, not sure if they can overtake Golden State though since they might have slipped too far early in the season to catch up

It's only 3 games back plus Denver is terrible. If they finished #2 it would be a disgrace

Bucks dominating on a B2B.

Delicious.

Attached: 1550458800120.png (624x766, 404K)

>15-50
Stop memechucking

luka is done for this game, idk why they aren't benching him

looks like a cripple out there

debate: are certain crossovers (behind the back, spins etc.) travels?

need to finish strong capela

he takes very difficult shots because the mavs are ass and dont have better options. watch the games

Stephen Curry ruined the league

Why
steph is like top 3 most entertaining players in the league

Him and that fag Dirk

>Steph and Dirk are the same player
you're a massive retard
throughout most of his career Dirk only shot 3 or 4 3s per game

>luka trying so hard to get a triple double he literally loses the game
nice one champ

Would the Mavs be able to attract one max free agent next year and KP be healthy enough to make a difference for the team?

lmao luka a bust

get fucked mavs

Attached: capela harden dance.gif (300x168, 2.03M)

Obviously throwed game

they should be

That last possession was cheeks, Mavs

>draws a double
>passes out of it
rockets fans are brainlets.

thinking im on the giannis mvp train now bros

Porzingis wouldn't have been blocked

Attached: luka.jpg (641x363, 64K)

Mavs fan here, we're tanking so of course we would throw the last play. If we wanted we would just call a TO and have Luka score a cluth buzzer beater. Count yourselves lukyk Rockshits

You know Harden is playing hurt with a brace on his wrist, right?

Raptor > Warriors > Nuggies > Celtics > Indy > Bucks > Pooston

luka harden 1v1 was kino

actually i didnt know that. harden back to mvp

Attached: harden.jpg (994x1200, 126K)

>being this wrong
Impressive, t.b.h.

*saves the nba*

Attached: goats.jpg (670x402, 109K)

Knickers>Raptors >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Everyone else

raptors are the second worst team on this list

based

>bucks start to get btfo
>commentators immediately start to cope with muh 2nd night of back to back

my warriorirorioriroirriers sturggling against the suns. just give the chip to boston already

Attached: curry-displeased.jpg (550x301, 24K)

>It's another "bat flying into the AT&T Center" episode

This never cease to amuse me

Is it true that Steph Curry enjoys gargling his team mates' cum while they're in the locker room?

Attached: kid_commits_felony_the_movie.jpg (993x1500, 448K)

trips and curry gets a season ending injury and klay gets a playoff ending injury

>mfw got the MSG trivia question right
feels good lads

Attached: cof.png (409x410, 4K)

I know it's only 1/2 way through the the third quarter but.....the Knicks look awful.

not as awful as your mum

How the fuck are the knicks losing to the shitty wolves?

what do you guys make of proposing at the game?

who the fuck plays sexual healing during a backetball game

Nothing more cringe desu

>steph still playing like shit
FUCKKKKKKKK

Aldridge is awful today

Dubs and curry breaks his leg right the fuck now

hes over. we should trade his ass

Can I transfer my dubs to you?

Das wat I was tellin you befo

>Frost
was this intentional?

Attached: screenshot025 2019-03-10, 20_35_03.jpg (1920x1080, 122K)

Knicks took two charges but otherwise have had a bunch of really retarded fucking turnovers

yes these are good

If this actually happens this will be the most screencapped thing ever on Yea Forums

>still using those gay military alt
When will they ditch that boring style.

Attached: 1552259712350.jpg (535x632, 52K)

Mitchell Robinson is elite

>the knicks aren't shitty
is this your first season following basketball since 1973?

so which one of you told dolan to sell the knicks?

I bet Fultz is going to end up on the Knicks soon. That's where failed lottery picks go

yes fan since now thank you very much grandpa

>Warriors
Yikes

Is there anything worse than a 94-93 basketball game

the real question is how are the wolves this bad

Bucks feeling the B2B now. Oh well.

The wolves don't have Wiggins or Towns dumbass

My Buckies...

Attached: 1549592614054.png (385x385, 148K)

>wolves are better without wiggins or kat
so when do they purge those cancers? and get some other cancer

Go fuck yourself, your mum and your pop. NYC pizza sucks and so do the Knicks

Middleturnover...

Masai... why did you trade derozan, he was the bucks counter

>Wiggins
>good
Who the fuck started this shit?

Attached: 1539632908507.jpg (750x937, 140K)

>butler
>leaving philly

GS is going to rape the fuck out of the Suns starting now.

Attached: isawthedevil.jpg (1902x1026, 129K)

>you now remember Drose played for the cavs

Attached: derrick-rose-cavs.jpg (670x440, 46K)

I know

you now remember Drose played for the knicks

and dwade, isaiah thomas

And you now remember DRose even called that 2016-17 Knicks team with DRose, Melo, Noah, and KP a "superteam"

>Warriors

Attached: 1552007481059.jpg (122x153, 6K)

for me it's laker legend Isaiah Thomas

Attached: 1544081319575.jpg (984x976, 103K)

TRADE CURRY FOR JARRET JACK RIGHT NOW

>Who the fuck started this shit?
unironically youtube. He was this bad in college as well. The hype is purely from his youtube montage of dunks.

Demarcus got a tech again

okay for real the warriors will start destroying the suns N O W.

Attached: fight.png (768x512, 32K)

bucks fans disappeared faster than they arrived

Attached: 456546567568.png (752x112, 15K)

fuck off and kys

how many times are the Knicks going to get fucking mugged while the refs just stare at them

>Milwaukee cucks keep losing to all these inferior West teams
Why bother with the whole eastern conference?

Attached: 1539648520761.jpg (1431x1370, 758K)

east coast markets need teams too

Back2Backs are a thing. Still #1 Leaf

>another L for my Buckies

did Bud fuck up by going 100% every night in the regular season...? giannis doesn't seem the same....

>muh back to back
Cope

>Warriors being brought to their knees by Phoenix
>shooting 39% from the field

omg the bucks have to do those??? so unfair

>still being 2nd seed with a 1-3 in season head to head
Cope

>regular season matters

>DeRozan killing Bucks

>refs putting Warriors back into the game

Umm...

Attached: usa_today_10306316.0.jpg (1200x800, 89K)

Him too, but i want to fuck with the leaf.

the phoenix warriors vs the golden state suns

Based Pop Hack-a-Freak

Toronto is just a better team tbqh. Everyone outside of Giannis sucks ass. Giannis won't get 10 free dunks a game in the playoffs too, so what's going to happen when Middleton or Brogdon needs to create their own shots?

Attached: raptors vs bucks.png (1910x878, 215K)

whoa defrozan can do THAT??

How the fuck was that a technical on Booker? Is it time for refs to be fired?

I see derozan still owns giannis

>Is it time for refs to be fired?
Refs are literally invincible from any scrutiny.

Attached: 1539750604907.jpg (355x440, 130K)

>implying we're anything but happy when derozan succeeds

Kill a ref tonight

>Toronto is just a better team tbqh.
Except when you compare their standings, Defensive rating, Offensive rating, Net rating, head to head matchups, SRS, or any other factor that actually tries to determine how good a team is.

I'll never understand how you can be paid millions to play basketball and still miss free throws. You would think those will be free points.

how do u let defrozen score 30 points LMAOWTFF
fucks bucking exposed

HAHAHAHAHA OH NO NO NO BUCKS WHAT HAPPEN

keep showing everyone how fairweather you bucks fans are

Attached: 4656575678678557.png (383x512, 375K)

Leonard has only played 48 games this year. Lowry has only played 54 games this year.

All those advanced stats are out the window when you take into account the skew caused by games missed. Toronto is objectively a better team with much more talent surrounding it's star, Kawhi.

where have all the bucks fans gone

Attached: 56756786789789.png (900x1125, 689K)

Valanciunas dropped 27/7 on 70% tonight

Rapties fans on suicide watch

Shut up and take your L nerd

bucks in playoff form

I'm still here and Leafs still suck.

We're winning the ship and there's nothing a washed Lowry and headcase Kawhi can do about it.

Attached: 1uwej5.gif (360x202, 922K)

leafs are so insecure it's sad. Almost as bad as lebronfags

>scoring bigs in 2019
lmao passing bigs that can shoot are where its at now

I will not.

>Lowry is their second best player
It was dead on arrival

NEW/next

Attached: p.jpg (400x400, 23K)

JV 27/7
DeRozan 30 pts

Traded for a washed Gasol and mental midget Leonard rentals