Apologize

Apologize

Attached: good ebening.jpg (768x432, 37K)

*locks Ole*

why?

Attached: xG125445645.png (608x393, 29K)

say that to my face seething frog

Attached: 1021725_1.jpg (590x350, 38K)

Kek

>using xG to assess a single game
>a single game where the numbers are less than 1 apart
not a very good post
I don't like that post

can't wait till this retarded shit dies off

Ugly as fuck

it isn't retarded when the great majority of the time it reflects the result

still doesn't design who deserved to win as the winner of a game is always the best team except if the result is massively influenced by bad refereeing

>it isn't retarded when the great majority of the time it reflects the result
you know what else reflects the results? the game itself lmao try watching it

don't go full boomer

Rich coming from the zoomer statbabby

I'm sorry

statfrog BTFO

this stuff has uses, just wait until the hype dies down and people stop treating it as the god stat.
looking at a team's xG vs. actual goals over a dozen games is one of many tools you could use to try to see if a team is playing well but getting unlucky or is actually just shit, for example
being so convinced that your own eyes see the truth so well you won't accept a second opinion is juvenile arrogance

And yet Arsenal get the 3 points. What did xG mean by this?

autism speaks

I think the point is stats are fine, the issue is exactly as you said, people acting like xG is more important than the scoreline itself at the moment
Also it can't just be me that thinks Expected Goals sounds absolutely retarded. It sounds so far up its own arse, "expected goals" ffs like you can expect what's going to happen. Rename that shit too.

>xG is going to tell me who "should've" won
imagine being this fucking stupid and ignoring individual finishing and directness of attack and an array of other factors. you have to have full on aspergers to give xG more weight than other elements of the game, whether stats or not.

Attached: autism.jpg (470x747, 69K)

>Rename that shit too.
yeah I'm with you there. something like "major chances" would be way less stupid sounding, but I guess it's also a brand in a way and they want it to stand out

how did he unlock Ole? honestly the tactics were quite shit, playing two attacking mids (ramsey and ozil) in a 3-4-1-2 should've meant arsenal had way too little defensive protection with naive wingbacks.

this is the post

By passing the ball really close to arsenals own goal they lured the man united players into pressing, then they switched the play really fast with only 2 passes because Xhaka was left alone in the mid unmarked, who would then pass to kolasinac or niles depending on which side it was on who would then have tons of space to run into.

comes down to good ball playing in front of their goal then from Arsenal? did Koscielny Monreal and Sokratis play the ball out the back and switch really well?

just means what we all knew, lukaku a shit

xG is still shit, fuck off

>his tactics were shit because of what I think should have happened instead of what actually happened

Seething customer

based spastic
meant that the lineup was set up so that implementing winning tactics against utd would be hard. no torreira means no one to retrieve the ball well out of the back line. ramsey stepped up and did more work in the CM/CDM area which would be on anyone's mind going into this game

Leno Xhaka and Ramsey are Arsenals most important players for this, including their fullbacks. They did well at times, it also helps that Leno is amazing with his feet, almost on Edersons level.

at one point Niles passed it to Xhaka and he was literally the only player in the middle of the pitch. Did well to invite pressure for then to switch at times.

your the spastics because they won

kek

FUCK SABREMETRICS
It ruined basedball and now these mouthbreathing faggots are spreading their cancer elsewhere.

how do we stop them from spreading

stats are here to stay whether you like or not boomer; in fact it's only going to get more advanced

Absolutely cringe.

>unironically thinking Solskjær has any idea what he’s doing

What was Poonited's xG against PSG again?

Law of averages. Also goes to show you can only play shitty divegrass for so long before being inevitably exposed desu

Was just lucky!

Attached: D1Afn35WsAAnRHF.png (541x360, 247K)