So, who are you stupid customers gonna blame this time?

Attached: manchester-united-logo-png-5a3a1f481b3e42.85663501151375853611169607.jpg (260x280, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bmLf0y2CuCE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hows the crime rate in peru?

fan on pitch

sack the babyfaced norwegian fraud

WIND
I
N
D

Lukaku as they should

fred

youtube.com/watch?v=bmLf0y2CuCE

Refs

I've been with United for good and bad since 1999
so it's 20 years
I am platinum card customer

de gay

Lukaku missed 3 sitters
Rashford kept holding onto the ball for too long
Pogba was just dog shite today

Given that Chelsea and Spurs dropped points unexpectedly this weekend not too upset.

Basically. Worst Number 9 in recent history

>I don't wanna pin this on the ref, it's not the ref
>the ref cost us at least 1 point

Make up your mind lmao

>arsenal probably could've had 1-2 more goals in the first half if the ref/linesmen weren't helping man utd out
>but he awarded a cheap pen when arsenal were already winning anyway so it's his fault
these people baffle me. I can't tell if they're serious or just feel they need to maintain an ultra-partisan act

ref

Stick to hockey.

arsenal defenders for not making mistakes

They need to buy 3 more pacy nogs

There’s nothing to blame. We just had one of those games. 99% of the time De Gea saves that shot. We hit the woodwork twice and Leno played great. Lukaku messes up 3 great chances. Arse deserved the win for their resilience.

Congrats lad, you're way more sensible than the melts on Redcafe.

>We hit the woodwork twice
hate that thing, woodwork means out of target, you're lucky if you hit the woodwork and it goes in but you're not unlucky if you hit the woodwork and it goes out

Only correct answer, it was uncharacteristic of them to be so consistent and disciplined, even when it was very late in a Poonited attacking move. And without Torreria too. They deserve to be very happy with their performance.

They need to accept they're second tier now.

Attached: MUTV1.jpg (615x358, 75K)

Nobody.

You can't win them all.

Everything is rosy.

Rashford & Lukaku had a stinker, all is good still

I support them since 1975 so I'm not a customer

Anyone but themselves.

Attached: Flow Chart.jpg (458x562, 65K)

>you're lucky if you hit the woodwork and it goes in but you're not unlucky if you hit the woodwork and it goes out

You can't have it both ways, Tyrone

I’m still very confident about top 4. We’re far better than Arsenal and Chelsea away from home. Today will be an easy game to get over. It was a game of fine margins but Arsenal deserved it in the end for their lack of mistakes and their bottle to leave the 3 up top in the second half when it was 1-0.

Man Utd are amongst the best fans for self-analysis. They’re not Liverpool.

True. You're a loser.

Attached: Behead1.jpg (474x641, 86K)

This. I feel good. Other than the first 20 mins, the team played some decent stuff. Not great, but good enough to score a couple. In the context of the PSG game this was always going to be hard.

>Football fans
> Good self-analysis

Suddenly I like this thread.

Attached: Serious1.jpg (480x320, 92K)

I’m reluctant to outright blame Lukaku today because it was actually one of his best games in a long time in terms of link-up play. He just had a really poor day in front of goal. Rashford on the other hand was terrible. Virtually all of his decisions were incorrect. It was an arrogant performance from him.

This is b8, right?

He really should've scored the chance in first half where he somehow hit the woodwork and the chance that Rashford put to him on the plate, left him alone in front of goal. The one that Leno saved was a good effort IMO

yes you can

No. I’m not talking about Twitter pajeets though. I mean UK based Utd fans. They’re quite pessimistic and honest. Unlike Liverpool fans that think their squad are all sunshine and rainbows and they only lose games because of conspiracy theories and mother nature.

all united fans ive seen here genuinely think rashford is the next ronaldo
they have a mediocre midfield(outside Pogba), shit defence and mediocre attack
their fans think they can compete with City and Lpool

I have a different experience. Most Utd fans I talk to are well aware that the team needs at least 3 or 4 new players.

Low effort.