This was the most forgettable WC final since decades. Prove me wrong

This was the most forgettable WC final since decades. Prove me wrong.

Every other France and Croatia matches were at least fun, I don't know why no one remember last year final. It's like it doesn't even happened at all.

I'm the only shitter who thinks this? I mean, they were both great teams the entire tournament (minus France against Denmark, that was just semen slurping).

Attached: downloadfile-5.png (620x413, 339K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gapcpTAElJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=7IJdTIES24A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wtf we were in the final?

oh yes the last 1-0 finals were so great......

I didn't even watch the final lol

Was expecting a France vs England one for the bants

Croatia struggled in a much easier side of the bracket. France stuck to their tactics pretty much throughout the tournament, which wasn't that exciting but got the job done. Aside from about 20 minutes in the Argentina match, I don't remember France ever being behind in the tournament. The two best teams of the tournament were France and Belgium, by far.

Seeing everyone mad about it was very, very enjoyable
>dive for the freekick
>an offside for one of the goals
>pogba scoring
>muh possession

I think it's because you don't care as much about soccer as you used to, tbqh

Brazil were good too, they deserved to defeat Belgium

Belgium vs Brazil and Belgium vs Japan were great games

Because Croatia is a nothing country, politically, culturally and footballing wise. England v France would've been a BLOCKBUSTER. The protagonist of human history and its sidekick/rival France

I watched it and don’t remember much from it.

France was the huge favorite before the final, so it didn't surprise anyone they did win it.

France won before it started, the bracket was terrible and Croatia should have never reached the final, it wasnt even top five
France, Belgium, Brasil, Uruguay, Portugal all those were better than Croatia and would have reached the final if they were on Croatias side

Attached: wc-bracket-2.png (620x240, 46K)

>england protagonist
in my book you're the antagonist

No they didn't, Belgium outclassed them

Then you are lost

Most memorable part was Lloris being awful. Had that been the equalizer it would be less forgettable.

youtube.com/watch?v=gapcpTAElJ4

Portugal England and Spain are the protagonists of Europe.

Do they still teach you that Napoleon was a good guy in school?

they were actually, the last few finals had two strong sides going at it for 120 mins. This was the most one sided final in 20 years, all the top sides playing like shit ruined this WC 2bh.

Attached: bmr.png (380x349, 77K)

bullshit, Croatia showed great team spirit, pride and grit and their best players went into goat mode

>Croatia and Denmark flag

Attached: disgusted.png (250x202, 8K)

>all those anglo flags seething
damn i'm right

>i enjoyed neverland asspain final
i know you bongs like eating shit but come on..

Face it, I have the high ground.

For me it was Belgium - Japan. That was my tournament match. Great football, great result, great goals. For a second place France - Argentina.

For me it was Spain - Portugal

France Argentina was easily the most entertaining since both defences were shocking the entire time and we got some kino goals. No other knockout match came close.

yoj have the high pot bowing down to a far away granny.

I'm portuguese tho. Portugal and England together made history NEVER DONE BEFORE.
Bow french scum

Attached: BasedPortugal and England.png (394x943, 273K)

Portugal - Spain > France - Argentina > Belgium - Japan

>This was the most forgettable WC final since decades. Prove me wrong.

Real final was Belgium France ( it was boring)
Croatia was completly physically cooked in the final, they played so much more game time. Despite people in their team saying "we're fine", it's all nice talk and moral boost but in reality they are humans and their bodies make the rules despite what they want.

Don’t try it...

Me either
Must have been the only final I havent watch since 1990.

go ahead you can't deal wit the big coq.

>Portugal
They were literally a few minutes away from being in that side of the bracket, but then they fucked themselves over by giving a penalty away in injury time.

>Belgium
They had it in their own hands to be in that side of the bracket. Good of them they won that final group stage match and eventually won 3rd place, though.

pffffffft oh no it's the portugay migrant.

>joao 1 and pereira vs joao 1 and pereira

Attached: C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg (660x315, 32K)

Is this the pinnacle of being French? Being a bitter shitposter on Yea Forums raging about Anglo's whilst your country is increasingly subverted by Sub-Saharan invaders? Your country's history is constituted by repeated failures and invasions and now all you can do is sperg like the bitter little froggy you are. Please keep posting, I thrive on your hurt.

wow you're fucking seething, truth actually hurts lmao.

user, you are not wrong but all finals are shit.

This.
Holy fucking hell that would have been MASSIVE.

Fukken do us a favour and stop seething at bait

>but then they fucked themselves over by giving a penalty away in injury time.
fucked by ref and var, you mean

No final will ever compare. (You) me if you were there

Attached: bestfinal.png (1361x76, 12K)

there are some extreme oldfags on Yea Forums but you are pushing it here.

>br's beaten at home in front of 200k people
I think you might be onto something

>Belgium vs Japan
that match was hilarious, Belgium were dominated until they remembered that their entire team bar Hazard/KdB were 6'2+ and they were playing against midgets

>most forgettable WC final
>remembers it enough to make a thread about it

Evidently not

Attached: 1519684689790.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Forgettable tournament really

nope

you were forgettable that's for sure.

True.
>No Netherlands
>No Italy

so forgettable you didn't even remember to be in it

Attached: 1499596133795.jpg (710x577, 84K)

Croatia should have used those blue lucky meme kits to beat France

lol, a seething pole

go kys you polish cuck, you're not even majority in your own nation so you try to defend your (((anglo))) overlords

It was easily the most entertaining WC final I've seen

>but then they fucked themselves over by giving a penalty away in injury time.
that and morocco taking the lead in the other game made the group ranking swing a bunch of time in like 5-10 min. Kino moment desu

every final has been forgettable in my experience. i can't remember any of them.

Nah I liked it. The pussy riot thing, the own goal, Macarron and the croatian prez, it had its moments.

Attached: melike.png (294x459, 142K)

>Mandzukic own goal
>hand ball penalty
It was shit

Wrong. It was fucking based.

There was no compelling storyline behind this final. Look at the 3 World Cups before:

Germany established themselves as THE team when they destroyed Brazil 7-1, Messi paralleling Maradona in more ways than one leading up to the final and setting the stage for "best player vs best team". It was either a legendary prophecy that was to be fulfilled or the logical outcome to "best player or best team" for a team sport, in which the latter came out on top.

Spain-Netherlands is also a top tier final. Netherlands, known for their beautiful football were looking to win the World Cup in a more ragged fashion as opposed to the attractive style they've always been known for. Spain were reaping the rewards of Cruyff's teachings. two Barcelona players (Fabregas and Iniesta) combine for the winner.

Italy vs France had the legendary ZIdane headbutt. But before that he solidified himself as a mythical figure when he decided to take a panenka in the fucking final. Hits the top of the bar and goes in and then comes back out. Literally the greatest penalty taken and it was in a world Cup final. The same man that provoked Zidane took it to extra time, and . On Italy's side of things, Grosso turned out to be an unlikely hero for his country, having scored one of the most dramatic goals to take out hosts Germany, then took the deciding penalty to win it.

For the 2018 World Cup it was "pacenog #3019 has shown incredible pace, will he be able to score an inconsequential goal in this final and show us he really is the next Pele?". And Modric winning best player was extremely forced, it was a cheap throwback to Messi winning the best player award 4 years before. The best possible final would've been Belgium and England - would've been a classic "club teammates square off for the greatest prize in football", Gareth Southgate's reborn Lions against the Golden Generation of Belgium.

France-England would have been a good final too. Croatia were just a souless team and we really shouldn't have choked against them in the semi-final.

ITS
NOT
COMING
HOME

Attached: 091273012301.jpg (640x640, 81K)

This i played csgo all night day before final, woke up near end and saw 4-2 score, left the room and played csgo again

Based oblivious poster

>Croatia were a soulless team
>Ingerlund fielded fucking 7 double-barrelled niggers who aren't even English

Attached: candy.jpg (1187x526, 38K)

the two belgium england games were enough

CAM ON INGRAND
SCORE SAM FAKIN GOLS

>England
they didnt deserve to go that far
horrible players, horribles fans

seems forgettable because you didn't qualify!

Give back our shores!
#Bolivia

Why are frenchies getting so defensive? The fact that it was forgettable doesn't make the win less legitimate, but it was just boring, and you can't make people remember it fondly just by demanding it

>INGRAND
Kamen Ingrad... I remember
*sip*

Attached: 1530973548224.jpg (1000x1000, 464K)

why kiwi flags are the most stupid posters on this board ? why are they so arrogant and pretend to know something about a sport they are totally shit at ?

That isn't a response to what I said. Again, why so defensive? You won the world cup; congratulations.

>I prefer watching a 0-0 semen slurping final without even a shot on target until some late goal in extratime ending the borefest like in the last 2 finals

Attached: 1332883197264.jpg (126x124, 3K)

>it was just boring
no not really, it could be better, but I wouldn't call it boring

again why being an arrogant bitter pretending it's forgettable because the team that won it isn't the one you're supporting, and why being defensive ? well you anglo flags are our ennemies, all of you, we hate you from the bottom of our heart, got it ?

>anglo flags are our ennemies, all of you, we hate you from the bottom of our heart, got it
ah there is something I agree with

>trying to make it about muh anglo
Yeah, everybody in this thread who has said the same as me was an anglo
It's not how many goals scored. There was just nothing outside of the football. 2014 had history rivals Germany vs Argentina with Messi having his best chance at winning the world cup. 2010 had 10 different legends involved in the final. 2006 was Zidane's final game and him getting sent off for a head but. 2002 was Ronaldo vs Kahn. 2018 was just the most talent team of the tournament going up against a decent side but one that realistically stood no chance

everybody on this board is an anglo cock sucker, they are npcs following the antagonist narrative, thx god france is there to hold the flame of common sense.

We got lucky as fuck to be up 2-1 at the half, Croatia was playing way better

It was a final which was pretty much decided in the first twenty minutes. Probably the only world cup final with no tension whatsoever. Shame.

It should a been Argentine vs Croatia final desu

why are you retarded? Croatia was a thrill to watch you fucking mongs

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

>We got lucky
or they were too cocky (mi fili)

Maybe for you Ngubo Magunbu, but for me, it's something i will never forget. Watching it in town with my buddies on the big screen, a fuckton of people around us, despite the loss we celebrated like crazy, as if we won. There were quite alot of French tourists at the time there aswell and we all congratulated them on the win, and we went to celebrate. It was a great day despite the loss.

Attached: 1532013817609.png (229x220, 8K)

are you mocking us?

Attached: 1542027753613.png (229x220, 6K)

Lmao no

Nobody thinks about you desu you're like that kid at schools who lives too far to participate in the afterschool games and pretends he dates a girl from another school

We finished 2nd 3 times and not once did anyone celebrate it. If you lose, you're a loser. Even 3rd place is more presitgious than 2nd because you actually have to play for it and finish the tournament with a win.

Lmao dutch nigger couldnt even make the wc

Because they sacrificed the future of their country for some meaningless silverware that nobody remembers.

for you it's another failure to win and just another silver. For us it's first finale in football and 2nd place, which is higher than 3rd from '98

we wouldn't celebrate silver in handball either, we need another gold there

"Making the wc" doesnt mean shit. You're in it to win it. If you don't succeed in that, you're a loser.

Nobody celebrated the first 2nd place either.

>not once did anyone celebrate it
I agree with the rest of your post, but did you forget 2010 already? There was a homage to the squad and staff and they even went on a cruise through the canals of Amsterdam.

2010 was total shit thigh. Terrible Vuvuzela annoyances, the home side being awful, everyone defending against Spain so that all their matches were boring, a terrible final mostly notable for bad refereeing and Robben misses. Literally the only fun was Suarez vs. Africa and Lampard's disallowed goal.

Everyone was seething right after the final though.

fucking lmao, are you kidding me? you dont remember the awkward meeting between our NT and the royal family after the world cup where everyone was looking disappointed and sad?
even willem couldn't hide his disappointment

because you had high expectations, we barely passed Finland in qualifications, we only wamted to pass group stage in WC and we would be happy, but then we wrecked Argentina and drawed Denmark in 1/8 finals, then Russia beat Spain etc. Fortuna fawors the bold

based

They played better but did not manage to shoot on target, which is very cruel for them, as overall France had more shoot on target despite playing kind of random lethal football.

>Frace cheats to win a trophy
I didn't even watch it because I hate reruns.

this one is from Liverpoll lads

S E E T H I N G
E
E
T
H
I
N
G

You can tell how little France deserved to win/how much France cheated by the ferocity of their *supporters' defensiveness. As proven by those two frogs getting triggered by my factual statement immediately.

*called "supporters" rather than "countrymen" because half of France isn't even French

>my factual statement
UK lives in an alternate reality, in which facts such as brexit bringing back 300k£ per week for NHS is "true"

See? The frogs can't help but prove my point

>our photographer got kissed by Vida
Iwnktf

Attached: Miaumiau.jpg (1024x1024, 67K)

you don't play better when you can't score a goal la, you know who played better at the end of a game

Why didn't Subasic dive at the shots of Pogba and Mbappe? In my memory those shots weren't unstoppable.

>being this bitter

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1537268561721.jpg (480x480, 73K)

he was injured and for some reason wasn't substitued

>tfw had sex with Griezzmans penalty in the background

Fuck u mean this World Cup was memorable as fuck

pogba was hidden, he didn't even know pogba could shoot again, subasic got his weight on his wrong foot, on mbappé's goal he tought mbappé was shooting on the other side.
subasic's mistake especially on mbappé's goal is especially why he's very good at penalty shootouts

*cums during a fornite celebration*

Croats ran their asses off the whole tournament and couldn’t last in the final. Frogs just played brainlet counter attack tactics and won on sheer physical superiority.
Should have been Ingerlund vs Frogs. That would have been great no matter what. Ingerlund wins, memes win. Ingerlund loses, it’s hilarious, we all laugh. Ingerlund loses on penalties and the entire country kills themselves.

If it works and won them the fucking world cup, how is it brainlet?
Are you retarded?

let it be, people think it is not football if you don't achieve 965 pass per game with a 78% possesion rate and win 1-0.

i dont know what it is but something about this WC was plastic as shit.

>i dont know what it is
I'm pretty sure you do

You got your asses handed to you by Koreans, who consist of like 60% plastic. Is that it?

yes you got me, because we dropped out the entire wc was shit. right. no you idiots something beyond that felt off. one thing that comes to mind is that there was no drama whatsoever. there was no backstage heat. VAR plays a role. i think this WC also had the highest percentage of dead ball goals compared to the total amount. some important countries didnt participate at all. CR7 and messi went out too early. i don't approve of the style the winner played. this entire wc was odd and i didn't like it.

The only thing I will remember is that Croatia had a damn good jersey

reminder that we got reffballed,but our revenge will come you dirty niggers

Attached: 1530951315241.jpg (414x508, 107K)

ERA

you got absolutely shat on in the final though, france looked like they didnt even try
if it wasnt for lloris making that meme fail it wouldve ended 4-1

youtube.com/watch?v=7IJdTIES24A
JUST

>If you just ignore the 2 goals that were called uncorectly,they completely shat on you

I just drove behind a really slow Croatian van, wtf does DA mean on a number plate? Is that how you record years in your primitive backwater of a country?

FUCKING LMAO I love this autistic delusion you dumb slavs have. The only questionable thing was the freekick, but the penalty was 100% deserved.
Maybe try watching the match next time instead of stealing cars, you would've actually seen how your team got absolutely dominated throughout the whole match. Players like Modric and Rakitic literally went missing and the only goal

>2 goals
>2

You realise that even members of the referees organisation said it wasn't a penalty right?

The Croat is right. France cheated.

Yes and other referees said it was. You just believe who you want to believe.
Also, how is Mandzukic scoring a LITERAL own goal somehow France cheating?

What? We're talking about the penalty that wasn't a penalty and the freekick that wasn't a freekick. That was how France cheated.

>We're talking about the penalty that wasn't a penalty
But it was a penalty. A controversial one, sure. But just because some referees said it wasn't, doesn't mean it shouldn't have been given. Loads of other referees backed the decision as well.

Also, since you apparently cant comprehend simple sentences: Mandzukic scoring an own goal doesn't mean France cheated.

Lmao

It wasn't a penalty. It was ball to hand. Literally everyone that isn't French or apparently Dutch, knows this.

>repeating the same thing for no reason
Are you mentally disabled? They dove for a freekick and they got a penalty that should never have been given. That's cheating. You mentally deranged spastic cunt.

turned off my 32 inch 4K tv as soon as Grizman dived

He avoided the contact of what going to be a foul anyway. He then shot the FK perfectly

>He dove
Yes, thanks for repeating what I said.

lmao, the hand clearly went toward the ball

You do understand France would have beaten England 5-0. It would be sad to watch.

Ironic how you complain about me repeating facts but then proceed to repeat the same dumb shit you wrote in your last posts. France didn't score from the freekick, the dumb retard Mandzukic did.
And again: JUST LIKE THERE ARE REFEREES THAT DIDNT AGREE WITH THE PENALTY, THERE ARE NUMEROUS REFEREES THAT AGREE WITH THE PENALTY.
You just want to believe what you want to believe.

Yeah, people tend to move both hands perfectly symmetrically when trying to hit something with one hand, right m8? Fucking frog retard.

If the freekick doesn't happen, the goal doesn't happen you fucking spastic. Honestly just fucking kill yourself. Nobody deserves to ever suffer the misfortune of interacting with you. You nigger dick sucking faggot.

Dude just chill

>pure ad hominem
Thanks for finally accepting you are wrong. Have a nice day and goodbye.

You can kill yourself too, nigger.

That's not ad hominem. Those are insults. I destroyed your "arguments" with facts and then proceeded to bully you, you little virgin. Thanks for embarrassing yourself once again though.

You can't remember Italy-Framce 2006??

But you didnt post facts. You posted opinions. I posted facts, which you responded to with more opinions.

>Griezmann diving isn't a fact
>the freekick (that he cheated to get led to a goal)
>if he didn't cheat, there would've been no freekick and therefore no goal
>DOSE ARE OPINIONS BRO!!!
You dutch really are the absolute dregs of humanity.

Dude just chill

How can it be forgetable if it still working "people" into a seething shoot more than half a year later

And you would've had a point if a French player scored from that freekick.
But it was MANDZUKIC, the CROATIAN player who headed it into his own net. Nobody to blame here but him.

>who headed it into his own net
From....?

That's right, the illegally obtained freekick. Good job, mongoloid. You're starting to understand what happens when people cheat.

Keep seething. Not a cheat if you avoid contact from an obvious foul. Grab your head around that.

At least it was more enjoyable than the African Confederation vs Croatia.

So, by your logic, a man who catches a cab, gets out a couple streets later and dies because he trips and breaks his skull open on the pavement died because of the taxi driver?
Of course not, he only has himself to blame. Just like Mandzukic did after he headed the ball into his own net.

>not a cheat if you dive
There's that nigger attitude at work.

No, but a man who starts a fight and that fight results in someone tripping and breaking their skull open caused the death of that person.

griezmann is a genius

so griezmann should have risked an injury? he knew he was getting fouled

Penalty was deseved.
Freekick wasn't.
Croatia was shit throughout the whole match.
France dominated the whole match.

These are the only facts, dont let anyone convince you otherwise.

You're embarrassing yourself, Mboko. Stop posting. We all know you niggers hate rules and laws, but don't keep trying to force this on us.

croatia dominated the first half desu, kanté had a bad day as soon as he was subbed off France could move freely

Camonnnn

Attached: lottery-winner-Adrian-Bayford.jpg (1200x630, 98K)

it is common tactic to injure key players to have an edge during the game, griezmann is a veteran he knows better.

>griezmann cheated first because he knew psychically that the others were trying to cheat and he wanted to stop them from cheating by cheatinh himself
imagine being this delusional and black

ERA

Attached: era_pby3qtMqWL1tf8a5ao3_400.gif (439x239, 2.27M)

We played better in the first half, you played better in the second. Overall you were the better team on the tourney. 3-2 for you would have been more realistic I think.

we got the luck of the champion la

based france making /pol/tards like this bong ITT seethe in anger more than half a year later

dumb nigger

let it out muhammed, let it out

false dichotomy

that's because you're miserable western cheesemen now strangers in their own countries.

user im pretty sure someone from a country like holland is more happy than someone from a hellhole like bosnia

to be fair, maybe he's from Herzegovina

not much of a difference. at least in holland you dont have to worry about blowing yourself up in your garden on an old serbian landmine

Brasil is full of weakmind players with no real interest and will to win a WM
I'd say they all fell for the Champions League meme

Can’t believe tourists are still seething

Wew who let this retard in

>I'm the only shitter who thinks this?
yes