Why are we so uninspiring now...

Why are we so uninspiring now? We used to be trend setters; now we're happy with shitty managers like Valverde and parking the bus for league titles. We play terrible football and it isn't getting us anywhere in Europe

Attached: FCB.jpg (1280x854, 94K)

>we

I am Catalonian at heart

Auckland City are doing quite well I thought?

>we

Tito Vilanova cursed Pep and this club.

Valverde also genuinely hates Cruyff and everything he stood for so yeah.

So why doesn't the board do something? There are good manager options available

Which team do YOU support?

Because as long as Bartomeu is in charge, nothing will change. Barca will have their own version of Florentino but worse

>always the same threads by the same shit poster

I don't think the board watches the games, just sees the results

Like losing 3-0 to Roma?

No king rules forever

Yeah but they have short memories
They're so brainlet they offered Valverde an extension before even seeing how CL against Lyon went
Many people are under the impression Valverde is doing fine because Barca are top of the league, the board is probably the same

They need a new pep

too reliant on messi

i mean they always have been as hes so good, but now he has to do literally everything or nothing happens

when he leaves the club will fall so far, even worse than this seasons madrid

>twain pretending to be a barca fan

This

i can't believe new zealand posters are actually worse than Australian posters. that's quite an achievement.

We should bring in Poch. A fuck you to Madrid as well as a manager who could better take advantage of the attacking talent

Because the board thinks everything will be ok as long as Messi plays. Wait until he retires and you'll see the real shitshow begin.

Poch played for Espanyol, barca's city rivals, don't know if he would be willing to coach them

Throw him enough money and I'm sure he'll be willing. At the end of the day I'm sure he cares more about his legacy

More crossing and long balls I've noticed, trying to be like Deschamps tactics

>we

Messi is the backbone of Barcelona, after he retires the club is going to be lucky to even be in Euro spots.