Lol

Lol

Attached: Screenshot_20190310-055113_Onefootball.jpg (720x1480, 427K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q1uBYyVbTrI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>wants to win CL
>Commit to PSG
Pick one

fuck off amerifarts
you mutts don't know a single thing about loyalty

i hope neymar stay

>neymar
>loyal
pick one

honestly....who the fuck would say they want to leave? it would be a PR suicide.

only to QSI, spending close to half a billion dollars and not getting the results you want. When QSI took over, when did they say they wanted to win the CL by what year?

The results on the pitch are not here but the psg brand is expanding massively, took chelsea 10 years to win it and there was no FFP

i think the problem psg is having that if you're already well known in europe i think wasting money in trying to be trendy and cool instead of developing youth players or getting psychologist for the players who've suffered great defeats ie barca 6-1, chelsea 2-0 and man utd 3-1 games

youtube.com/watch?v=q1uBYyVbTrI

imo i think it sums up the problem

neither does mbrappe

The problem they have is that they don’t have the mental to sustain high performance over 2 games. They can do one brilliant game here and there, and that’s it. They don’t know how to sustain high performance. Qatar and petrol money and menchildren don’t work well alltogether

barca 6-1 was refball, chelsea 2-0 was chelsea simply being better at home and managed by mourinho, the 3-1 home game didn't reflect the game.
the truth is that psg have many players who play out of position, mbappé is not a natural 9, alves played as a forward, buffon is just past it, marquinhos plays as a midfielder despite being a CB, neymar and cavani were missing. the problem only comes from the transfers, psg decided they couldn't pass the opportunity to not buy neymar and mbappé and with the FFP it really damaged to club's ability to buy quality players where it needs it the most

nonsense, this is what poor people believe

Then what's the point PSG, Qatar simply bought it to change its image and as well as make the club win a CL but none of those have happened. The best decision would if the sporting director and chairman resign.

no what im saying is that those results regardless of refball or not have traumatized them mentally. its affecting the whole squad. fix that, get a psychologist

yea he needs to stay in ligue 1 to play against guingamp since he'd be exposed anywhere else
in b4 you say world cup, his best run was against mascherano whos 34 and plays in hebei china fortune

Attached: Mbappe.webm (872x486, 2.99M)

city spent more and can't win it either.

city atleast buy players for a purpose and have been challenge in the league, FA Cup and Carabao. While I don't see City winnning the CL anytime soon. their investments have been wise. They will win it before PSG if things go this way

>city has been a challenge in the league
is it a joke ? when psg was advancing in quarter city was still stuck in round of 16 and it was their best result ever znd looknat which teams they had go beat in cl, pathetic.

Hahaha, this level of cope will never go away

explain what it is then if you be so kind mr honorable

They have a shit mentality. They are not fighters, as in they can’t grab their head around the fact that they need to perform at least 10 times a season in CL to win it. It’s always the same story: they have one good game against a good team, they suck their own dick, they see themselves too beautiful, and next thing you know they eat their shit. ALWAYS AND ALWAYS AND ALWAYS.

he was dabbing on city dortmund and juve at 18, yes he didn't deliver the other day but name great players who never had bad matches, i know you're clueless and heard about the kid when we were hyping him already just stop lookig dumb once again with such flag you're becoming a meme at this rate.

It's his local team. I actually respect the lad. All that money he cost in transfers and wages means the club is that much less plastic and oil moneyed. The more money they spend on him, the less money they have to spend on shitty south american frauds.

Agree, people forgot the kinda weak group stage that psg had after that first leg in manchester.
That Tuchel wanted a starting 6 and got Paredes, that Neymar would have won this game...
Now Paris needs a new Motta, a new Matuidi, a new Maxwell. Mean guys, not german twinks.
Damn Zlatan was insufferable and disappeared in big games but he was intimidating.

who's going to buy him 300M after that season ?

Should sell him and buy kante