Why do all the young Spanish players have Italian sounding names?

Why do all the young Spanish players have Italian sounding names?

Attached: 380447.jpg (400x500, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romance_languages
youtube.com/watch?v=w73hEZKnDeA
youtube.com/watch?v=Dt1jMWVvcqg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romance_languages

English: this sentence is translated just for you

Spanish: esta frase es traducida solo para ti
Italian: questa frase è tradotta solo per te
Portuguese: esta frase é traduzida para tu

Roman Empire is coming back, boys.

>tu

esta frase é traduzida para você

t. the grandson of a slave

t. sulista

he could pass for 40 desu

un argentino viaja a Italia de vacaciones, en el hotel pilla unas paginas amarillas, empieza a leer y suelta "joder, que montón de argentinos viviendo aquí".

io più che argentinos direi argenCHINOS

gallego hijo de puta

portuguese > italian > galician > power gap > french > romanian > power gap > catalan > spanish

>voce
only neggrs use this

Portuguese is unironically part of the 3 butthurt countries of Europe (ugly) according to /int/
along with Dutch and Danish.
Your language is shit and should be eradicated.

Is he Argentinian?

explain what you just wrote there

those 3 languages sound like ass and are inferior to German, Swedish, and Spanish

>according to /int/

LEL.

>Language literally spoken by subhuman apes

It's actually "para ti", not "para tu". But good effort.

Is aussie accen delightful?

Tämä lause on käännetty juuri sinua varten.

>portuguese
Your language is exactly what down syndrome people sound like when they speak Spanish, it sounds pathetically disgusting and dumb, as soon as you teach portuguese to a child you make it impossible for his IQ to rise above 90, it is disgusting and you all sound like the fucking monkeys that you are, but even worst than portuguese from Portugal, is your retarded faggot accent, you Brazilian sub-human, people who haven't heard you chimpanzees won't understand, but your accent makes it sound like you're in complete shock and awe at everything you see, it makes any human being who is not a mulatto favela dwelling monkey like you want to rip their ears off, and let's not even talk about historical significance
Actually let's do it, there is no language more despicable than portuguese not only because it is an ugly and deformed version of Spanish, but also because it is completely fucking dull and nothing is respectable about it, NOBODY has ever written anything important or interesting in your insignificant language, if anyone wants to learn portuguese i only have 3 possible reasons i can come up with that would justify their decision:
1)They are mentally retarded
2)They want to be able to understand the half-breed Brazilians who will rape them and kill them when they go to any Brazilian shithole of a city
3)Or they want to read fucking 15th century maps,nothing else of significance was created in this ugly collection of guttural sounds
That's all that there is to your ugly stupid language, and just know, that you will live your entire life, speaking in that disgusting mistake of a tongue, and you should kill yourself because of it.

**Portuguese: esta frase é traduzida só para ti

it's amusing that a fucking Chilean of all people is lecturing someone on language
you are the meme of Spanish speakers

chile

geez, when did texas get all worked up on languages

go fuck your cousin or something

>anything inferior to german
>probably only liking that ugly gibberish because "muh aryan ancestors!!"

:D this
t. seething favelados. HUAHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE SOPA DE MACACO UMA GOSTOSA

>mad cause the entire world is speaking english because of america and not because of the people that actually invented the language

Based

Kek, his birthplace is close to the border.

>speaking Mexican

Based

Both of your languages sound like monkey gibberish
Only Arabic is worse

basado y rojopildorado

Don't worry, you'll be speaking hebrew soon enough.

Wew lad

wew mec

>young
>Spanish

wait, so if i mastered one of these languages it would be fairly easy to learn the other two?

Based

Why are Chileans so fucking BASED?

how will huezil ever recover from this

basado

Yes, or even you wouldn't need to learn them
When I've been to Italy and Portugal I spoke Spanish and they replied to me in Italian or Portuguese and we would understand each other. It's important to talk slowly for this though

>Yes, or even you wouldn't need to learn them
come on now
I could maybe get the gist of something said in italian or spanish but that's it
and portuguese is out of question

That's because you speak french and thus you're out of the based romance brotherhood

I never mentioned French, which is a pretty ugly language of which I understand nothing.

>tfw no big bunda Brazilian gf to share sopa de macaco with

Que weá más triste.

Have you ever heard mandarin, Cantonese or viet? They are far worse

i'm crying here
instant hall of fame along the age of rooney and wc dutch rant on mexico

Redpillado and basado

french is still a romance language
anyway, portuguese and castillan are part of the same language subgroup (ibero-romance) so it makes sense that you can understand each other, not italian though

French is portrayed in high esteem here in lucky country
Not a fan of beaner (spanish) probably one of the worst languages out there. On par with portugese, arabic and mandarin

Nice

Basado

German tier bait.

BR-PT is a beautiful language
youtube.com/watch?v=w73hEZKnDeA

PT-PT as well:
youtube.com/watch?v=Dt1jMWVvcqg

oh the irony

Attached: chilly.jpg (987x1532, 246K)

Fucking based
You are correct too

>Dude, a thing is a thing and another thing is another thing, they're two different things man.

What's so hard to understand?

French: cette phrase est traduite seulement pour toi
Romanian: aceasta fraza este tradusa doar pentru tine

>Romanian
cringe

I wonder how many Romanians are in spain? 1 million? We must be the biggest minority out there

foreign born romanians double the number of the ones born here according to stats, and here I was worried we weren't adequate at building up relevant diasporas lol.

you all need to come back though

Imagina ser tan maricon, apuesto que tambien dejas que un negro argentino se coja tu mujer :v

>Această frază este tradus pentru tine
Leaving out based Romanian romance language, but insert Moortuguese instead.

Neck yourself m8.

What did he say?