OHHHHNONONONONO

Apparently there was a scientific test to see if a baseball player could hit a cricket ball and vice versa

Turns out the baseball player smacked every cricket ball with ease, he’d be hitting sixes all day with ease every turn

And the cricket player could barely even make contact with the baseball

Lmfao cricket is a complete joke of a sport. It’s such a joke of a sport that Indians are actually able to compete in it. That should tell you all you need to know.

Attached: 4404914A-3EFE-4903-BA2B-1DCB1BAA0A3D.jpg (750x671, 302K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vYMhT_wgBwE
youtube.com/watch?v=sfZh_SEFsf8
youtu.be/TQZgBiiSDao
youtube.com/watch?v=zCoul6y-TwI
youtu.be/B3JHxXh9TBo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Link: youtu.be/vYMhT_wgBwE

It's a well known fact that Cricket is run by the mob, that's why Vegas won't let you bet it. And yes the players have no real talent.

How will we ever recover?

They had a cricket superstar player and he couldn’t even hit an 80 mph fastball. That’s literally freshman level stuff.

Any good varsity pitcher is hitting 90 mph. What a joke.

Literally any average high school baseball player would crush a 80 mph fastball down the middle out of the park.

I'm surprised USA isn't winning every cricket world cup in sight.

yeah there must be some yanks with a dodgy arm who didnt make it in baseball who're up for it

You fucking nigger the cricket bat is flat and wide as fuck, the technique is different. Finding out which one of those two "sports" is more boring and shit should be the actual study.

USA spending day two absolutely SHOOK

>getting some literal who on the cricket side of things against an actual professional baseball player

I remember seeing an article about cricket pros playing a test baseball game, the bowlers were better than the batters at batting. Cricket batting is completely different to baseball, it's not about just hitting it.

Both sports are boring as fuck

The only reason they exists is to give punters a reason to drink in the sun

I fucking love Sports Science, especially when they did Rugby v NFL and brought out some amateur LA rugby team against a pro NFL footballer

All this proves is which sport is easiest to adapt to immediately (the one with the massive fuck off bat, shocking), not professional difficulty. That did not look like good cricket bowling.

Cricket is such a non-sport. Agree totally.
But that documentary series is always cringe, they pick some top athlete from a Major League and put him against a literal who. Any player for the USA cricket team is a literal who

Pack it up boys

>for baseball, use Mark Reynolds, a professional with 12 seasons experience and a .238 average in the MLB, with the leading career strikeouts for all active players.
>for cricket, use Aditya Thyagarajan, a forty year old nobody playing for a country that doesn't even have full ICC status, hasn't played an ODI since 2004, has virtually no organized professional or amateur leagues, no permanent cricket grounds, spent the last few years expelled from the ICC, and has like three natural-born Americans playing for the team.
FUCKIN YIKES, guess they couldn't afford cumGOD to fly to the States

>that bowling
Pretty sure even I could hit him for 6 every time

Depends if you're a faggot
>checks flag
Yeah nah you weak European FAGGOT

The American banter folder grows further

sebbo's off his bloody rockaaa

The European athlete folder continues to shrink you fucking FAGGOT

>Cricket is only about hitting the ball to score runs
But can you fags run as much as the average cricketer? No? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Cope.

you ugly brown FAGGOT

literally 2 non-sports
baseball was made to take 16 yr old stacy to a date night
cricket was made to take 26 yr old stacy to some mimosas

They only run 20m and go back to the bench

Cricket is vagina repellent, these UGLY fat fucks are UNFUCKABLE

>Didn't deny it
>LE COPE XD counter argument
Stay mad kek

cricket is gay lol

Actually they don't because no HUMAN plays cricket only SUB human FAGGOTS

>Running BAD
Thanks for exposing yourself as a fat cunt. Next.

It feels unfair to brand all Americans as retarded, but as long as Yea Forums doesn't introduce secondary state flags, brainlets like this slime will continue to give his country a bad rep.

*scores a muscular 215 (419)*

Attached: 2AA4511D-0ED4-4910-93F3-501BD0D814E1.jpg (218x298, 8K)

HOLY MOTHER OF DESPERATION

Attached: Au.png (996x868, 705K)

Cry more euro Pussy no one gives a fuck FUCK YOU ABD FUCK CRICKET DIE FAGGOT

>he is an all-rounder, which means he excels with both bat and ball
top fucking kek

>cricket superstar

>Professional MLB player vs some guy who hasn't even played against a decent team
Now you know why Americans are easily bullied

>guy representing cricket is from american national cricket team

>scientific

The sad thing is they are retarded but completely and whole heartedly believe their own hype.

That's cute but I bet none of these boys could play a real man's game, hurling.

Attached: download (4).jpg (630x461, 54K)

Damn, they managed to get THE Aditya Thyagarajan. We got BTFO here.

Funny to watch them take a jab at someone only to be utterly humiliated in the end

itt: CRICKET RETARDS CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH HAHA

Oh yeah sure a bunch of Indian faggots are on par with other athletes from actual sports, gear damage control LOSERS

kek

KEK

K E K

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-10 at 22.07.04.png (968x162, 28K)

Neither are sports.

Meltdown LMAO

based Britbro

rent free

played a bit in school
odd game

Hurling is based

britbongs absolutely SEETHING

Attached: 177D190F-5922-47FE-8545-BE8405A2C9CA.jpg (385x385, 21K)

Cricket BTFO lads

Attached: Peak Athleticism.jpg (607x425, 277K)

getting 2nd hand embarrassment for cricket right now

that fella looks a lot like LeX

Based

>pro against poo scrub on US national '''''team'''''
no

>faggot in all caps.
He means business y'all.

this
they do it with every "American sport vs non-American sport"
Wow you mean to tell me an NFLer is better than a beer league rugby player truly scientific? Or a 12-year MLBer is faster on the take than some fucking scrub "American" "cricket" "player?" Truly groundbreaking stuff. This series would be a lot cooler if they actually spent the extra grand to fly in real talent instead of setting the world sports up for failure every time

>SEETHE

damn this thread really made the aussies seethe. Look at all of them seething down under because USA BTFO a shitty sport named after a small annoying bug

Attached: 20190309_125121.jpg (687x846, 264K)

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Attached: 20190309_124933.jpg (1280x479, 345K)

scoring runs is uncouth
cricket is about protecting your wicket

>olympics
into the trash it goes

Imagine a sport where the "West Indies" are an elite squad. Haha.

the usa only dominate 900 variations of swimming and their local sports.

>Seethe

Lmao @ (you). Sucks to lose all the time, right?

hockey is better than both these shitter sports

yanks are always in cope mode

baseball is fading into irrelevance and there's nothing you can do about it you fat dumb boomer.

kek I'm looking at the lists of sports here. They include even poker and wushu in it lmao. A trillion meme sports
>tug of war
lmao

Attached: wew.jpg (1540x1522, 1.43M)

If Indians are good at it, not a sport
/thread

This is a great rule of thumb. Otherwise spend 6 hours arguing in a gas station trying to get a deal on snickers bars would be a sport

>Dancing

didn't some failed baseball player go over there and become like 3x what gretzky/kareem were in domination?
there's a reason why its the biggest thing in india home of "0 olympic medals despite 500 trillion people" - it takes no skill at all

There's a reason women avoid Indian men. They know they have no physical prowess to pass on to offspring. cricket is a great example of that.

At the end of the day, you're playing rounders.. a sport specifically designed for high school girls

>Indian cricketer discussing high school girls
Nothing inherently creepy or repulsive to women about that
>cricket
>sport
Yeah no

can confirm, I've only played baseball a handful of times in my life and my douchebag buddy was firing rockets at me.

Still hit them though, I think i'm the worlds greatest cricket player desu.

This. I went to a baseball once and everyone was just socializing and drinking beer while the game was going. One in a while they will steal a glance at the score board. Baseball is really a farmers game. You can just imagine the community getting together for a day of picnicking, eating and drinking while the boys knock balls into the corn rows. Pastoral pastime.

>American science

Kek
>americheats

>Lifesaving

Attached: asuka inquisitive.jpg (500x429, 38K)

You told him m8. Blimey.

Tone down the SEETH old boy. Unless you like entertaining people. In which case we'll done and good on you.

>110 SR

Now show an average American Football player trying to play Rugby.

You know cricket isn't just hitting the ball as hard as you can and running like baseball is right?

>any good varsity pitcher is hitting 90mph
Holy shit the level of retard, never played sports “these are the people I argue sports with here” is outstanding

Kek

but could a baseballer scratch out a gutsy single on a tight field against good line and length after several dot balls?

i dont think so

High school pitchers literally throw 90 you absolute idiot fuck. Baseball pulls straight from highschool. No college needed

>Any good varsity pitcher is hitting 90 mph. What a joke.
by "good" do you instead mean good enough
to be selected in the fucking Major League Baseball draft?

>a .238 average in the MLB, with the leading career strikeouts for all active players
you understand that this indicates that he's very bad, right? right?

Attached: PerezReynolds2.gif.opt.gif (372x224, 1.69M)

Still far superior example of a pro compared to that literally who poo. Honestly, guys I did cricket nets with at school look like they had better technique.

ELITE

>cricket superstar

Attached: costanza.png (420x420, 405K)

What are you getting at? You know a combined Dominican-Cuban-Puerto Rican-Aruban-Curaçaoan baseball team would be dominant, right?

>Wow you mean to tell me an NFLer is better than a beer league rugby player
we all remember the Hayne plane

Sounds like the NFL

Based

>/mlb/
Full of autistic Americans. Nothing of note posted.
>/cric/
Based, redpilled, elite, muscular and strong minded intellectuals discussing the world's most popular bat based sport. A gathering of gifted minds.

Yep this is the post

It's really a matter of emphasizing a few minor things that create the biggest differences in the two sports. The shape of the bat and the number of "outs"/"strikes"/"at bats" are the biggest things. In baseball, you get more outs and at-bats, but you get fewer "strikes", so trying to do damage is more incentivized. In cricket, you theoretically have infinite "strikes" since you aren't forced to run on contact, but you only get one out and one "at-bat", so you're heavily incentivized to stay alive to pile up runs over a longer period of time. It's an interesting dynamic.

so true

i like baseball and cricket both quite a bit

>cricket v baseball

It's like a retard fighting a midget

cricket btfo

both are boring but baseball is more boring. dunno how anyone watches that shit

I’d love to see a 5’5 Indian poo try to swing a bat and hit a 95 mph slider.

If he even made contact (he wouldn’t) I doubt he could even have the strength to make it out of the infield.

A game where literal 120 pound manlet poos can succeed by daintily tapping a ball with a paddle is NOT a sport, it’s at best a fun pastime, like kickball or badminton

badminton is more of a sport than baseball or cricket imo

Dark times for /cric/

Solid post

>If you can't get better by roiding it's not a sport
The American mentality.

>executes a well judged leave, putting pressure back on the bowler

Elite post.

based and athleticism pilled

the real strain comes from breaking pitches which is why they're outlawed in some little leagues and such

lmao Mark Reynolds, the dudes better than I'll ever be obviously but I wouldn't be surprised if he swings with his eyes closed

BASED

The world Status = BTFO

I am surprised cricket made the list... shits definitely not a sport

>oh my golly gosh your sports are so terrible we would be so great at them

>plays sports that literally no other country in the entire world plays

This is why no one takes you seriously.

baseball is played in more countries than cricket. you're simply too stupid to contribute to Yea Forums

well there's half of South/Carribean America, Japan and Korea, and there's always a couple of Australians and Dutchmen floating around as pitchers

>America's past time
What does it mean?

This actually isn't true at all and the fact that you think it is only proves your ignorance

If you're going to count Australia and Netherlands you can literally count every single African and Asian country for cricket honestly

American documentaries are cancer, I don't need to see him hit it 10 times from different angles and in slow motion, just show the fucking bowl and the hit in regular speed and in one take

feel free to add those countries, doesn't riposte my point at all

youtube.com/watch?v=sfZh_SEFsf8

no cricket batters could do that, it's a different game sure but they don't train to smash it like those dongs.

>FootGolf
Oh now you're just making things up

I don't give a fuck both baseball and cricket are for fags

lmao well shut the fuck up then, Ahmed

>Australia - 717,116 pts
Is this per capita adjusted?

the /cric/ replies itt are godly

Cricket is popular in
>Jamaica
>Barbados
>Guyana
>Trinidad and Tobago
>Bermuda
>Antigua
>Nepal
>Sri Lanka
>Bangladesh
>Pakistan
>India
>England
>Australia
>South Africa
>Zimbabwe
>Botswana
>Namibia

Baseball is popular in
>USA
>Canada
>Dominican Republic
>Cuba
>Japan

basedball is popular in plenty of Latinx communities if you're going to count fucking Sri Lanka and Botswana

>504 feet!!!
The longest six hit in international cricket during the last decade was Shahid Afridi's 158 meter (518 feet) shot on March 17, 2013. Domestic cricket has produced even longer shots - the longest I've seen claimed was for an Afghan batsman playing in the Australian Big Bash League, who supposedly hit the ball over 170 meters (557 feet).

>Latinx

Attached: F461EED0-9733-4F66-A64C-2AC221C5B712.jpg (350x350, 21K)

>Major League Baseball's longest verifiable home run distance is about 575 feet (175 m), by Babe Ruth, to straightaway center field at Tiger Stadium (then called Navin Field and before the double-deck), which landed nearly across the intersection of Trumbull and Cherry.

>Latinx
Back to fucking tumblr you landwhale.

you actually fell for the bait and cucked your whole nation with the inferior American Office

You played yourself

Attached: rick office.jpg (1280x710, 118K)

>Sri Lanka, who have two global cricket titles
And that’s an actually team of Sri Lankans not a team of expats and “Dutch” people like more than half of the teams at the WBC are

>Sri Lanka has two "global" cricket titles

says it all, yeah?

Honestly don’t have a clue what you’re trying to prove. Yes, cricket is a global sport. It’s played by multiple countries and it’s primary competition is international not a fucking franchise comp.

I’m not even trying to disprove the implication that baseball is more difficult, I just find it amusing that America shies away from all sports in which there is international competition. Are you that afraid of the banter when you lose to England or Vietnam? The rest of us can take it, why can’t you?

baseball is global and more difficult, not taking anything away from cricket. and when did we ever lose to (((England))) aka the Dutch Jewish Cromwellians

>I don't like where the goalposts are
Cricket historically hasn't cared about the length of sixes so I can't go digging that far back, but literal who Aiden Blizzard hit a 173m six for the Victorian Bushrangers in 2008.

It must suck that baseball's greatest ever is in the same ballpark as a state-level cricketer.

>baseball is global

I realize it’s global compared to other seppo sports because there’s a league outside North America but it’s not even fucking close to global compared to cricket, rugby or football.

you're just overrating cricket and rugby. Japan and SK are no different than Australia and New Zealand. Soccer of course is more popular

“Difficulty” in sports is such a stupid concept because it’s literally just proportional to the number of people playing it. If everyone in the entire world took up ultimate frisbee it would be pretty damn difficult to crack the elite level because you’d have the best athletes in the world playing it

>the literal who poo
>MLB pro

I don’t know the physics behind it but It must simply be a lot easer to hit a cricket ball far.

I’m sure that baseball players generate far more power with their swings

Just look at the average baseball player, 6’6 and 250 pounds of pure muscle.

Cricket twinks and manlets cannot compete

Attached: FEF4361E-EBCA-45C2-93BA-8C8F77E411F9.jpg (1200x1553, 107K)

Yeah just ignore the entire south Asian area which has a population of 2 billion

Watch the video again brah, they say he’s an international superstar.

with a combined 10 gold medals in the Olympics, forgive me if I'm skiddish on their ability

>olympics
Lol who gives a fuck. They have never cared about the olympics, it’s not in their culture. China clean up the olympics but are dogshit at anything that isn’t there.

You can’t just discount half a dozen countries and 2 billion people because you’re racist

>please leave my fetish alone
OK, don't start crying. Your baseballers are very big and manly and I'm sure that their strong, powerful arms would hold you firmly but tenderly. Feeling better?

dude any real country can shit out 5 gold medalists by accident

Moving boreball to Yea Forums would be an insult to mandrama.

>real country

Ah yes, the old “if it’s a country I don’t like it’s not real” argument. Why does this one always come up when we’re talking about cricket?

well it makes sense, maybe Indians just happen to be great at one sport it's possible but i doubt it

Be nice, America's schools are awful at teaching geography outside of the United States. It's not Sam's fault that he doesn't know which countries are real and which are made up.

Richard Gervais fucks his cat. He is an unfunny cunt. His best idea was letting Americans do the office. But with funny people and actually make it watchable.
Did I mention he puts his penis inside his house cat? If you know what I am saying.

nice digits but the end of The Office with Dawn getting the art set is twice as kino as anything in the American version

based and cricpilled

Attached: 1447913713536.jpg (1280x960, 803K)

I find baseball really boring, but I at least understand the basic concepts of hit ball-run bases-score and so on and can read a box score or watch it and grasp what I'm looking at.

I have absolutely no idea about cricket. There's a bat, there's a ball, people try to hit ball. But there are also like some weird sticks behind the man with the bat. And the scores are some weird shit like 400/7, and not only that but you can win by some thing called wickets, and there are actually different types of matches. For a total foreigner on both sports, it's much easier to get into baseball.

>American cricket team
>International superstar
pick one

Third worlders btfo once again hahaha

Attached: 1552106942584.jpg (261x244, 11K)

It's not just about speed, but also about powah, in perfect synchronicity. A little gayboy like you wouldn't understand

Didn't they even do another where fucking MLB players couldn't even hit balls thrown by a wiffle ball pitcher!?

>our Major Leaguer look like a Bush Leaguer
wew lad

Thats because wiffle balls break several feet instead of several inches

Lol. Stop. Please

Its not like they got an mlb superstar. And ffs they were throwing the ball 80

Babe Ruth tried cricket
On February 10, 1935, while on a visit to London, Babe Ruth kept his promise to Bradman. The baseball great's cricket coach on this occasion was Alan Fairfax, the former Australian star. True to his reputation, Ruth smashed local fast bowlers all over the premises, breaking his first cricket bat in the process.

Ruth enjoyed cricket so much that he spent an extra hour at the school by Thames where the demo was held. In the event, he was late for a luncheon engagement with his wife.

Alan Fairfax was happy about the progress his new celebrity student appeared to be making. "In a fortnight, I could make one of the world's greatest batsmen out of him," he told the assembled press.

Babe Ruth smiled and said, "They tell me that $40 a week is top pay for cricket. I think I will stick to baseball." Babe Ruth was already the highest paid professional ball player in the world by 1929. His pay was $70,000.

According to NY Times, Babe tried to adjust his stance without too much luck. So he went back to his baseball methods and smacked everything that Fairfax and his students served. When he was done, the bat had a broken handle and the reporters noted that he had edged so many balls that the edges had nearly disappeared.

Ruth said "I wish I could use a wide bat like this in baseball. I would top Colonel Ruppert's payroll."

Ruth argued that a baseball pitcher is faster than a cricket bowler against the prevailing sentiment among the British onlookers. He said, "if anybody thinks Larwood throws a faster ball than Walter Johnson, they can have my money." Someone suggested that Larwood be brought to London so Babe Ruth can get a first-hand experience.

>Latinx communities
>Latinx
>communties
nigga its not popular in South America or most of Central America.

wiffle ball >>> cricket >>>>> boreball

Holy fucking based

they're actually about equal, give or take 10. ironic that you'd smugly proclaim other people ignorant.

imagine composing this list and putting so little effort into it.

>3 countries make something "global"

a scholar has arrived in the thread.

This. My team almost made the World Series last year and that was the only time I could be bothered to watch. It's a great thing to go to and drink beer, though.

Cricket "pitchers" or whatever the fuck they're called also stand 6 feet further back from the batter than a MLB pitcher does from home.
>muh elite hitters

Attached: neck.jpg (797x1108, 500K)

I'll take "What is nearly every Olympic event?" for $1000, Alex.

O L Y M P I C

I'm sure your country probably has a few medals in the winter one, so good on you!

was a pleasure watching this based belgian retard's goalposts move so much and still get BTFO

Panjeets and Europoors literally SEETHING over their overcomplicated Mafia money-laundering scheme getting BTFO by even the most LOW-EFFORT and BRAINLESS of American sports

>lmao they put skates on Usain Bolt and he couldn't even stand up when even your average grade schooler should be able to skate
>lmao what a joke of a sport, skating > running
you might as well just off yourself to be honest

based.

take a solid contact hitter like mike trout and I guarantee he would be the best cricker of all time.

its much much much harder to hit a baseball than a cricket ball.

that analogy would only work if the grade schooler also outran bolt

the baseball player hit the cricket ball just fine, smashed every single throw

meanwhile the cricket player looked like he barely even had the strength to swing a baseball bat, let alone make contact

fact is any sport that a 5'4" pajeet can be good at is not really a sport at all

>the grade school skater could run just fine
>Usain Bolt couldn't even stand up

>They had a cricket superstar player and he couldn’t even hit an 80 mph fastball.
this can't be real, I was throwing ~80mph in pony and started touching 95mph by my junior year of high school. are europeans really this shit at anything that isn't soccer?

Attached: 1530650201069.jpg (2000x1500, 393K)

That analogy makes perfect sense. As long as they have two legs the kids can run, while Bolt can't skate. Meaning by your own logic that skating on ice is superior to running.

Amerishits STILL seething about a three day old thread. End your lives you sad cunts.

absolute unit in the middle

after all these years I've finally found a video that causes more anal frustration in europeans than that one of carl edwards shitting fury on michael schumacher on a tight road course
youtu.be/TQZgBiiSDao

Europeans don't play cricket, Anglos and poos do.

If we're just talking about slogging a ball out of the park then it doesn't require "sports science" to tell you that a round baseball bat will be harder to use than a big paddle shaped cricket bat. Fuck me, next.

took me a sec

Attached: 1482175668262.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

Sad thing is thread is full of Americans trying to make serious points and /cric/GODs just jesting and laughing.

This. Cricket is a shit sport, but so is baseball too. Like a static aimless version of golf locked into a small square sandbox. I fully believe Americans only pretend to care about it so they can have an excuse to go out and stuff their face with overpriced fast-food.

were just having a laugh mate

you take cricket so serious as a sport, but the fact of the matter is, any baseball star could pick up a cricket bat and in a few days of training would be the best batsman in the world

Wouldn't last an over before a mistake and out. Can't just go for six every ball.

Donald Bradman said Babe Ruth wouldve been the greatest cricketer ever heads and shoulders above himself

>I fully believe Americans only pretend to care about it so they can have an excuse to go out and stuff their face with overpriced fast-food.
No more than soccer fans pretending to enjoy the game as an excuse to go out and fight each other and chant bants when the other side of the stadium burns down mid match. Baseball is pure wholesome fun and every true American played it while growing up.

Should've tried bowling outside the baseballer's strike-zone, rookie mistake by the superstar.

Attached: lineandlengths.png (400x216, 18K)

Don’t respond to third world shitters, they don’t understand basedball

Bus gang rape will be an olympic sport #Delhi2032

even if you completely disregard batting, any MLB player would be by far the best fielder in cricket history.

rocket arms and accuracy, just watch this compilation.

no cricket player in history ever comes close to having the arm of ichiro

youtube.com/watch?v=zCoul6y-TwI

khalil greene was fucking weird but he was a god among shortstops
youtu.be/B3JHxXh9TBo

SULTAN OF SWAT

>need pussy faggot gloves in the outfield to stop a lighter softer ball

the state of yanks

Why is this surprising? Baseball get thrown at nearly 100 MPH with a cylinder bat while cricket is slow and with a flat bat

Of coure its easier

Wow, really helps to explain how Indian "people" can compete in this sport

Major League baseballs have an average mass of 5.125 ounces, and a 90-mph fastball can leave the bat at 110 mph. Extrapolating Newton's second law of motion, Russell determined that, in a collision lasting less than one-thousandth of a second, the average pro swing imparts 4145 pounds of force to the ball

Meanwhile looking around a cricket ball leaves a cricket bat at 85.7492 mph.

Much much much slower aka easier to catch

High iq post

Dirty brown sarcasm hiding deep pain. FUCK CRICKET and FUCK YOU.

THE COLOSSUS OF CLOUT

Yeah but cricket is elite and full of memes and baseball is for boomers so who cares really?

wow that's the most pathetic cope yet

Just stating the facts my friend. The fact you were so quick to quip back suggests a bit of insecurity. Don't worry I mean I'm sure you love watching baseball and that's all that matters really. We're all friends here :)

desu I could never get into cricket just because of those little wooden pegs behind the batter. it's so fucking stupid

I'm not your friend you pathetic FAGGOT. This is a sports board you should fuck OFF.

elite truthbomb

damn can't believe they got Aditya Thyagarajan

Okay but be warned I'm NOT coming back if that's how you talk to your friends.

You are NOT my friend because MY friends have BASIC phonics and READING COMPREHENSION.

How much did Aditya go for in the recent IPL auctions?

no one could afford him lad so he went unsold
time to do away with the salary cap I think

First, you widdly doodly-bob the rob, then you hit with your woggly-dud into the bally-bolly ball and then you run to the first bibbly babbly bay to claim Cricket. Easy peasy lemon sqeezy.

Shut the fuck up wog cunt

fuck I hate wogs lads

fuck up wog

How good would he be at cricket?

Attached: eliteboreballer.jpg (644x408, 32K)

The body of an elite leg spinner I reckon

Unironically better than any dirty stupid UGLY Indian cricket player that's ever played you subhuman piece of GARBAGE.

>All the butthurt Poos and Aussies in comment section YT

Attached: 1284338030833.jpg (251x224, 7K)

Dumb wog

The thread that killed cric. That you so much op. Worst fucking general on Yea Forums

>rugby players can't make it in the NFL
>cricket players can't even hit an 80mph fastball

Attached: 1551241560740.jpg (680x966, 102K)

Attached: 1437836988969.jpg (522x385, 60K)

hi sebbo, please stop

>it's not about just hitting it
just hitting the ball is an achievement in luckswing lmao

>Several AFL players have had successful NFL careers
>Zero NFL players have even made the AFL
really makes you think

Attached: RoccaGoalkickingPic.jpg (620x786, 421K)

>Because it’s harder to hit the ball, the sport is better

Honestly what is the average IQ of a redneck?

Getting easy (You)s by triggering the fat septics with logic. Just love watching them sperg kek.

Oi seething fat amerimutt you here m8?

made a muscular 27 (124) on the weekend lads

>Go
What?

Just competed with an American cricketer who has played only 5 international matches lads

>The United States national cricket team

Attached: rsz_team_usa_squad_photo.jpg (1200x548, 206K)

um there's 8 south asian countries and 7 of them play cricket sweaty

reynolds struck out so much because he tried to home run swing every pitch

I'm unironically a better player than this burger

>you understand that this indicates that he's very bad, right? right?
Ahh yes, comparison between a baseball player with 12 SEASONS of experience and a literal nobody who has played a total of 5 MATCHES in his entire international career seems fair right? right?
Please defend this and make a fool of yourself kek.

Attached: Chad.gif (320x193, 1.79M)

hockey?

>Here's my worthless opinion on something I don't know or care about
Why do retarded yuropoors do this?

>the reporters noted that he had edged so many balls that the edges had nearly disappeared.
So he was shit at it?

man hit ball hard
what more do you need to know

So basically babe Ruth, the best baseball player of all times, would have averaged in cricket a quick 10 or so runs before being caught behind?
Fucking pathetic.