*misses the playoffs*

*misses the playoffs*

wow
that's like Federer not qualifying for a Slam
that's like Messi not qualifying for the World Cup
that's like Phelps or Bolt not qualifying for the Olympics

get the fuck outta here you fraud

Attached: lebron-james-getty-030319-ftrjpg_1b0jrkvy3dk7e102snpnmx4k5v.jpg (1920x1080, 231K)

i no longer follow regular season
can someone explain to me what went wrong with this team?

They're a shitty team. Lebron is old and cares more about his hollywood projects than winning. The west is hard. Pretty much it.

i feel like you should actually use a sport with a playoff system to compare, but you do you.

le 40yo prospect man

he went to Los Angeles to film Space Jam 2

more like MJ in his last two seasons.

It's like Jordan leaving the Bulls to go to the Lakers, only to miss the playoffs

Attached: hahahahaha.png (921x519, 897K)

The 2nd best player was Lonzo Ball and he got injured.
Magic is too fucking stupid to get PG and AD.

MJ literally left the Bulls so he wouldn't have to face a prime Olajuwon. But instead of joining the Lakers he retired.

More like lose Lakers amirite

>>goes to Lakers to do what he wants
>>fraud

get the fuck outta here OP

Reminder that a 'Grand Slam' in tennis refers to winning all four majors, and that individual majors should not be referred to as 'slams'.

Hakeem Rockets got smoked by the Jazz multiple times in the playoffs. The same Jazz team the Bulls beat twice in the finals. Also it to Hakeem Rockets 7 games to beat the Knicks their first championship. The same Knick team that needed 7 games and one of the worst calls in NBA history to beat the Bulls without Jordan. That Rocket team was lucky Jordan retired, or Hakeem would have been just another all time great not to have a ring, thanks to Jordan's Bulls.

Literally everyone refers to them as slams. Terminology changes. Winning all 4 is now called the career grand slam. There's also the calendar grand slam for all 4 in the same year + the non-calendar grand slam for 4 in a row spanning 2 seasons.

Former Laker fan here, I love that LeBron "nigger" James is getting his comeuppance. I'm sick of retarded niggers from the projects thinking they're smart just because they can bounce a ball. You're not more than an athlete.

Hakeem+Drexler would have destroyed MJ.
Also reminder that MJ couldn't even lead a team to a winning season until he was 25.

>3 of the 4 people mentioned play sports that aren't team based

Hmm

Attached: fries.jpg (488x200, 15K)

slam
Grand Slam

>Hakeem and Drexler won zero titles before Jordan retired

>won zero titles when he came back
Makes you think.
What happened to the Rockets the 3 years that the Bulls went to the finals after Jordan returned? They couldn't get passed the Sonics or Jazz?

1. LeBron doesn't have his superstar help
2. Injuries have dampened their success
3. LeBron tried to trade the entire team and killed morale
4. LeBron then tried to act like he had no involvement or responsibly with the trades and basically told his teammates that he tried trading that they needed to 100% be focused on winning
5. LeBron has totally given up, yet he's blaming everyone else
6. LeBron is in the west where making it to the playoffs isn't a guarantee
7. LeBron is overrated

>Hakeem + Drexler played on the same team before Jordan retired
t. Zoomer

Jordan won zero titles without either Horace Grant or Rodman. And you know he was already back when the Rockets got their second ring right? The Rockets swept the team that beat MJ but you didn't know that since you weren't born yet.
>after Jordan returned
Injuries and age you fucking zoomer, that's what happens when you don't take a two year vacation.

Neither Phelps nor Bolt will qualify for the next Olympics user so idk what your point is.

>Grant

Are we pretending that Horace Grant was an all time great?....seriously are we doing that now?

>wasn't born
Buddy I'm 38 years old.
Yes I know Hakeem Rockets swept Shaq magic. We ignoring that Jordan was returning after 2 years retired, and played in 15 games that season. It was clear he was rusty as fuck that year. Yet the following year with a full offseason to get back into basketball shape, his Bulls won 72 games and the title. BTW also swept Shaq's 62 win Magic team.

that's what happens when you stop hiding in a shit conference

But in all seriousness, we can’t let this nigger get his hands on the nuclear codes.

>LeBron tried to trade the entire team and killed morale

Oh stop with this LeGM meme. That fuckup was all on Magic and Pelinka. If they never let it go public, they wouldn't have created that fractured ass of a locker room. Besides, at least the young core got put on notice and will learn an early lesson about how it's just business. It would serve them well in the future.

>Lebron is old and cares more about his hollywood projects than winning.
He is old, but I think he cares. It's just that even if he gave everything he has, they'd still be a shitty team, and he'd probably be shortening his career in the process. He's biding his time for when they bring in some big free agents. Lakers fans hate it, but he's actually being smart in this regard.

Chastising his teammates for poor defense when he's half-assing it on that end of the court, on the other hand...

Imagine if through the power of tanking they manage to get Zion.

>Yet the following year when they added a 2x DPOY
Are you sure that you were alive back then because it doesn't sound like you remember it very well.
In the early 90s he was better than the 3rd best player on most other teams, and without him or Rodman the Bulls didn't have a good rebounder anymore.
The Lakers didn't re-sign Brook Lopez despite him being cheap and a perfect fit for Lebron. The Lakers were a 4th seed before LeBron got injured, but went 6-12 without him and he wasn't 100% when he came back.
Now Ingram, Lonzo, and Kuzma are all out. Despite what the casuals say, LeBron is still killing it. The Lakers were +11 with LeBron and -24 without him against the Celtics, but somehow it's Bron's fault they lost.

>In the early 90s he was better than the 3rd best player on most other teams
So basically he was okay?

yes, which was better than the third-best player on other 90s teams. And MJ couldn't win a championship without him until they added another HOFer.

>And MJ couldn't win a championship without him until they added another HOFer.
So you're trying to tell me winning a championship requires 2 or 3 good players? I'm shocked I tell you!

4th seed and 2 games out of 10th
Early seeding

Well the haters ITT are blaming LeBron for losing with rookie Mo Wagner as his #2

>And MJ couldn't win a championship without him until they added another HOFer.

Sorry, but I didn't know that Pippen was born with an HOF ring .

How many did Dirk need?

This. SO MUCH This. Lebron has bad habits when it came to trust. People always harp on MJ being at the right place, at the right time. But people don't realize that Phil wasn't born with the HoF resume for a coach, Pippen was not shot out of his mom's vagina with All-Star selections.

Pippen could've easily been shunned and traded away by Mike when they didn't work out initially.

>after doing 10% effort.
>MUH teammates (pretty much after he attempted to trade all of 'em)

He swept Shaq’s Magic after Grant got injured, zoomer.
Lol here you are again, in an entirely different thread lying as if you’re personally invested in Lebron’s legacy. How many games did Mo Wagner start this year?

Well if we're arguing that Horace Grant, who never finished higher than 13th in total rebounding for a season, was pivotal for the Bulls, then certainly Tyson Chandler, who led the league multiple times in offensive rebounding, near the top in total rebounding, won a DPOTY, and led the league in field goal percentage, is a pretty good player.

Dirk was awesome in that run, though.

Oh he cares, but he's clearly focusing on too much external shit. Producing movies, acting in movies, being an A&R, having a TV show, having a fucking play etc. etc.
It's kinda laughable he does all this then goes out and gives pathetic defensive display after pathetic defensive display

Totally. It isn't like LeBron has ever publicly made it clear that he would ever trade his teammates. It's just a total coincidence that that seems to happen wherever he goes.

>MJ
>GOAT

Lol sorry I don't fall for Nike marketing