/heem/ - "New Meta is Capoeira & BJJ" Edition

news:
>Junior won
>/ourguy/ EZS won
>meme lord Niko Price does it again
>UFC London next weekend
Warm Testicles man is the luckiest can of all time.

Attached: 23w4er5t.jpg (1000x667, 583K)

Other urls found in this thread:

live.qq.com/10012995
pscp.tv/w/1ZkKzkebQZgGv
youtu.be/lRLVT_dfQpw
twitter.com/Punisher_Bass/status/1102343739429830657
chat.whatsapp.com/HBpPIaGJZpcFXeZe6r9k9I
wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_United_States_presidential_election
trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=andrew yang&geo=US
youtube.com/watch?v=cTsEzmFamZ8
twitter.com/W7VOA/status/1091924239651811328
iowademocrats.org/2020-iowa-caucuses/
youtu.be/3Wkhbk8Sv28
nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=12200000
discord.gg/MHPAgz
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Woodley wins the rematch

WORST CARD OF ALL TIME

Next weekend I will be going to my first live UFC event.

Prime Schaub would have heemed both of these bums.

absolutely shit card wasted so much time watching that

Heeminder

Attached: LOSERS.jpg (3000x3000, 2.46M)

Sometimes you're the beast and sometimes you're the feast ;^(

Lewis really does suck. Enjoy paying him Dana you mong

not really

Cazcucks

Do stats ever get taken about the picks, like how many people were 1 fight off and things like that

Who cares, his new contract has him earning fat stacks and Black Beast has always stated that he only fights so he can provide for his family. I envision him having a Mark Hunt style career where he puts barely any effort in, gets paid, and scores his one big KO every once in a while.

My first one was the second wonder boy and Woolley fight. The arena was filled with chechens even though khabib dropped out. Was weird cuz I’m middle eastern but hate muzzies. Half the place was wasted and trying to enjoy the shit card and the other half was these faggots sober with their beards grown out in Vegas. Freak show

There’s a Canadian that sometimes crunches the numbers

2/10 card lads

Made $35 tonight lads. JDS and Dairush are my boys.

The card sucked overall, but at least the main event delivered.

They used to, somebody made real pretty infograph style pictures for them, I lack the photoshop skills and frankly the mental capacity to bother going through it.

already a thread up, dipshit:

I think this card was a 7/10 honestly. maybe a 6.5. main card especially was fun

fuk this semen slurping sport

There’s already a game thread and a live heeeeeeem thread you fucking loser. Yeah that’s liveeeeeeeeee HEHEHEHEHE

Attached: image.jpg (1280x960, 175K)

shit thread, kill yourself.

how will you spend your fortune?

Made $70 myself. Would have had a really nice night if Rothwell didn't get robbed.

made 2.4k myself. would have been a really nice night if I didnt get robbed.

What the fuck do you even have to complain about? Card was perfectly decent

I'll use it to help pay off my massive credit card debts.

I’ve been bred by multiple men tonight. My entry has been ruined by the sheer thickness of it. There are truly levels to manhood that we must accept and I finally submit to bigger men. G-d has created me to be weak and submissive. I wish I was created to be strong and dominant but alas the luck of the draw was not on my side.

Rothwell got robbed this isnt fair

I think prime Schaub would heem Dos Santos. He had a solid ground game, excellent quickness for a big man, and a far superior chin.

Attached: High School Yearbook.jpg (600x600, 58K)

Why two threads?

Do you understand that you're talking about a being from 7.2 million years ago? This is older than Lucy

>The Lucy specimen is an early australopithecine and is dated to about 3.2 million years ago.

Attached: lucy.jpg (310x570, 30K)

Because with a card this packed with talent, one thread is not nearly enough

/heem/ larping as /hoc/
pathetic

This thread was up for the post fight. The other got resurrected for some reason and is meant to be a containment from your autism

Heems had thread wars for years, hoc is some tryhard faggot 9gag spastic aspie shithole

That wasn't such a bad card, id say 6/10

"no"

I'm one fight off, Nico Price killed me.

Metric was awesome.

Attached: 20190309_215850.jpg (2240x1260, 286K)

any heem webms?
i didnt watch this one either

>people actually picking lewis
lmao
196ers going hard

Lewis is flushed and that's a good thing

Anyone got a link to the RISE World Series stream?

Here ya go

Attached: 1552189831836.webm (960x540, 2.94M)

im glad cigano won

heem tappy
Also plz respond

Attached: 1552182912865.webm (640x360, 2.94M)

Can't find a damn thing. Must be too obscure

>World Wide Friends Club

Attached: 1495683091902.jpg (427x451, 44K)

live.qq.com/10012995

Why can’t black bois fight?

arigato gozaimasu desu

Awesome, thanks

Attached: WE.jpg (768x1024, 132K)

pscp.tv/w/1ZkKzkebQZgGv

THE TIME IS NOW

Attached: tenshin x roma.jpg (1036x588, 99K)

Romas gonna end the meme. Twinkshin is gonna get heemed

Kana vs. Kanna superfight when

Attached: hamasaki_asakura.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

link?
Have to be up for new job in 8 hours but fuck it, its my birthday.

Floyd already ended the Tenshin meme along with the UFC meme

Happy birthday fren

Tenshin won R3 KO (cartwheel kick)

Attached: tenshin wins.jpg (1037x578, 38K)

You'd think if Blagoy Ivanov is headliner material they could find one young heavyweight kickboxer worth a shit

Attached: tenshin kickeru.jpg (1030x578, 55K)

Why don't they ban that stupid fucking kick? Literally no risk to it as the fight is paused to allow the fighter to stand up again, whereas irl he would get his ass beat once he fell onto the floor.

Cain may have won the fights but Dos Santos won the war.

You're confusing a Saenchai kick with a rolling thunder and you should feel ashamed of you're self

Thanks

Happy birthday bro

So why exactly did K-1 go bust anyway

Think they ran out of cashola

Fuck I love tenshin the walking meme he's so legit at fucking fighting but I still can't stop picturing him crying after floyd wrekt him.
What a stupid fight, Tenshin deserves better.

Really glad this bitch ass nigger lost. Redditards btfo.

Attached: derrick_lewis.jpg (1400x1050, 138K)

same it's honestly put me off Rizin a bit even though I know it's silly

Yeah, but why? Declining popularity? Fallout from the Pride scandal?

>Declining popularity
I think it was this, attendances dropped through the late 2000s

The prelims were fucking great.

Too bad my boy got stopped by the politics once again. Why does Dana hate Rothwell so much?

Attached: rothwell.jpg (1080x731, 84K)

Don't watch Rizin at all, why do people think Tenshin is good? He has like 4 mma fights

live.qq.com/10012995

HAPPENING

Attached: takeru x yodkitsada.jpg (1439x804, 137K)

He isnt an MMA fighter

Attached: takeru stare.jpg (1428x802, 86K)

>be poor
>finally make couple hundreds thousands of dollars
>spend 30% of your net worth on a lambo

Why are black people like this? I really hope it was just an advertisement.

Attached: thegoat.jpg (390x270, 38K)

Poor people are used to surviving, even thriving, while spending 95% of their earnings within a month.
So it's no wonder when they get rich they still have that mentality that things will work out even if they spend all their money

maximum chinlet

He fights a division lower than Takeru this was a forgone conclusion

Attached: takeru champ.jpg (1438x801, 123K)

yeah lad but I expected more than 2 rounds

Me too its a shame I hope K-1 gets one of the bigger Thais to challenge Takeru in the meantime while the Tenshin fight comes together

Attached: takeru speech.jpg (1435x806, 83K)

The natty goat

Takeru vs Tenshin on rizin would be amazing, I really hope that k-1 lets Takeru fight outside their promotion

Sounds like it smelled bad.

>GSP=natty goat
>Not Fedya
What did he mean by this???

Attached: Dutch Psycho.webm (1280x720, 596K)

lol what a weeb

What is your favorite homoerotic bromance in MMA? For me it's whorehe masvidal and cucky cuckington.

youtu.be/lRLVT_dfQpw

cain v'laskez, 'see wan'de bes' heav'weights 'valltime, bee? fershure

jds is flushed

American fighters almost never stop hitting a fighter after they go out. Wtf is wrong with them?

>Masvidal hates Bisping because he thinks he’s racist despite having no evidence
>is best friends with someone who has labelled Brazilians ‘filthy animals’ multiple times

*takes over*

Attached: welterweight GOAT of all time.jpg (2784x1856, 1.05M)

Do you guys think the UFC should implement the VAR system? Should the refs take a look at the replay after eyepokes, fence grabbing and some other shit?

Attached: junior dos keks.jpg (639x436, 33K)

some commissions have the replay system in place, go watch some fights casual

nah

this is amazing
fits perfectly

yes
but i'd like to add it without breaking the momentum of the fight

Than do it between rounds

worse robbery was maurice vs hughes

the refs can already do that if they want

Lewis could've won this fight

With being truly sincere, Lewis wins the rematch.

Such a weird fucking timeline that JDS is still winning when Cain got btfo

If his corner cared about the well-being of their fighter, they should have thrown the towel in the first round.

YANG GANG UP IN THIS BITCH

Connor Ruebusch.
Flyin' Brian J
Zane Simon
Derek Schott
Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks Make sure to check your spam box!

I am only glad because he always talks about how easy mma is an he barely has to train. Then he gets btfo thoroughly by every elite fighter he faces. The only reason he is ranked at all is because of his size+garbage division

you're an idiot

Listen man, jds had his back turned to lewis where all Derrick had to do was clinch up and drag him down or just push him. If you rewatch the video you'll see where it made perfect sense. Lewis's gnp is underrated

Attached: its.jpg (1080x829, 63K)

Lewis fucking sucks he's a n*gger brainlet and based JDS shit on him, get over it

Yesterday, you know who lol

I remember which moment you're talking about, I was thinking the same thing while it was happening.
But Lewis' cardio is shit, he wouldn't do shit later on.

Lewis is a can dude. JDS looked nowhere near as good as he did 5 years ago and he still made Lewis look like he didn't belong in the ring.

Missed the card, which were the spiciest I should watch?

Attached: 1523973728667.png (636x689, 870K)

Me an idiot?
My brane is 2kg, and roughly 1900cc in volume
How does yours stack up?

we can't know for sure, i think if cain could hold jds down and fuck him up so bad i think lewis could use his extra weight that cain didn't have to deal some good damage, maybe lewis's rib was broken? maybe he just needed a bit more time to recover.
jds only started to look very good after landing that bodykick.

Watch Price kill Means and Cigano flush le hot balls best instagram in the game man. Those were the only highlights

In order of spice
>Means vs Price
>Dariush vs Dober
>JDS vs Lewis
>ZDS vs Millender
Rest aren't necessary viewing, though Schnell looked pretty good in his fight might be one to watch going forward

He's fat as fuck.
He needs to lose a lot of weight if he's planning on fighting again.

it's not like his conditioning was holding him up, the bodykick fucked him and lead to him taking too much damage.

Why are you even defending a black man?

thanks lads

tfw Dariush didn't get heemed

Attached: Dariush Heemed.webm (1080x608, 2.46M)

He fell for the black beast meme and he's now in shambles.

because he likes to swang and bang while heeming much more talented fighters. how can you not root for him? let me guess you hated Roy Nelson too?

twitter.com/Punisher_Bass/status/1102343739429830657

Attached: CHUD.jpg (300x447, 20K)

are you seriously comparing roy to lewis? lmao

>Anyone notice Hughes' tattoo? I'm not saying anything, but he might be a Nazi.

Attached: CHUD.jpg (1231x717, 55K)

where are the picks for the next ufc card?

Attached: CHUD.jpg (960x960, 67K)

Whole prelims were pretty spicey.

Next card should be max comfy. Our boy toilet Till finna flush Masvidal and a lot of other fun fights on the card. It also starts at this 1pm est.

the point is they're the average joe's knocking people out and they should be respected

It's great that Lewis lost. Having two big dumb fat brawlers with 0 ground game as #2 and #3 was a disgrace, made me wonder if MMA actually is a real sport.

Attached: Daniel_Cormier-727x727.jpg (727x727, 93K)

this is NOT an intelligent post

*pulls out of our fight*
*claim you're ducking me*

i feel you lad, sometimes you look at the quality of fighters and just think where's MMA really at
Getting to the point where I'm tempted to just skip most fights because of poor technique

Yeah, but then you might miss the next epic quote from le Instagram man.

*sings happy birthday*

Attached: JDS happy birthday.jpg (1600x900, 202K)

*uses his bonus to pay the copyright*

a lot of divisions are top heavy, it's fine watching the top guys but then there's a big dip and you wonder why some fighters are in the #1 MMA Org.
We had a 6-3 HW on yesterday and the fight was shit. It's just proof they've watered down cards hard and are doing all they can to fill up spots. Would be better with fewer cards but better talent, too oversaturated desu

Isn't it in the public realm now? I think I heard something like that, we can sing it again

>so you want to get bigg?

Attached: gains.png (1376x925, 714K)

You are actually correct

C. Daniel Cormier
Stipe Miocic
Francis Ngannou
Derrick Lewis
Curtis Blaydes
Alexander Volkov
Alistair Overeem
Cain Velasquez
Junior dos Santos
Alexey Oleynik
Marcin Tybura
Justin Willis

This is your hw top 10, say something nice about them.

Have all the cazzies and rebbitors finally left heem? Can we like Conor again like we always use too?

Wonder how much USADA has affected fighter readiness across the board too.
Seems like there's a lot of long layoffs now, hard for a guy to really build momentum and piss easy to lose it all in one bad outing.

that and the IV ban too.
mate you don't know anything about actual /heem/ stop pretending literal 202er

What actually happened to Black Beast with the spinning back kick?

HW is fun, be it a cardiolet five rounder fight or a 1 round finish.
DC-Ngannou and Stipe-JDS 3 next.
Brock Lesnar the piece of shit

Attached: SHIEEEET.png (1530x900, 1.79M)

WOOHOO take that corporatist fucks
>HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEE

99% a kidney shot. They make you feel so fucked up, it's like getting kicked in the balls.

Jon Jones (204 pounds to 222.5 pounds = 8.5%) def. Alexander Gustafsson (204.5 to 219.5 = 6.4%)

Amanda Nunes (145 to 156 = 7.6%) def. Cris Cyborg (144 to 160.5 = 10.7%)

why does gus, a lhw, cut less weight than cyborg, a women's fw.

doesn't that nigga realise he needs more power

gus is about volume and doesnt want dat cardio impediment from cutting

who did jbj break harder?

Attached: alexander-gustafsson-anthony-smith-ufc-on-espn-plus-10.jpg (1000x600, 351K)

>shitbull tattoo

big yikes

i hope gus knees that retard in the head then gets forgiven and wins

based gus hating immigrant

funny picture

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 56K)

based

Attached: gettyimages-528456098-1024x1024.jpg (705x1024, 169K)

i hate the fact that curling up the fetal postion is a legid defence we need pride rules

True but i think having lost 3 title fights now, he needs to change his physicality. I think especially since he uses primarily punches he should try to be heavier in the cage.

i felt even his finish against glover while impressive could have done much more efficiently if he balanced power and volume better.

Attached: 1549774509539.jpg (630x900, 290K)

think my mans happy being a 2nd best forever. didnt show any signs of intelligence or planning in his last jones fight. hes just gonna keep doing whats worked thus far and keep getting 2nd best paydays

Gus easily
Gus gave him loads of problems in the 1st fight and then Jon just completely shut him out within like 10 minutes.
Jon barely got out of 2nd gear for Smiff

gus has taken a shitload of damage since jones 1

If Smith gets kneed in the head and doesnt let the fight continue does it prove hes a racist cunt?

Attached: 1529930064140.jpg (620x620, 39K)

This guys will be cut within 4 fights he's literally a bad fighter

Would unironically bet on Smif if they fight

b-but his instagram is the best in the game

Attached: white bvll and manlet cuck jew.jpg (606x426, 56K)

Tenshin vs Saenchai kickboxing rules who wins

My ballz...
WUZ HOT xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Saenchai heems him

>le black beast

Get this right. To be a UFC fighter you need to be in the top 0.000001 percentile of fighters. A good national fighter is 10x better than a good regional fighter. A good international fighter is 10x better than a good national fighter. An elite fighter is 10x better than an international fighter etc.

To even be considered for promotions like bellator and ONE, you need to be at least 3-4 orders of magnitude better than the best fighters globally.

Now I would like to know how a shitter like Derrick "le balls was hot xD" Lewis is fighting in the UFC when he would lose 50:50 against amateurs.

He has had the luckiest run to title shot ever.

ufc protects strikers from wrestlers if they like the striker and want him to make shekels

strictly business baby

You would be surprised how big a role chin plays in success in MMA. If you ever go to a regional MMA event you'll probably see at least 4-5 fighters get folded like a lawn chair from some shitty check hook. Compare that to the UFC where even an undercarder can is able to take 20+ flush power shots from the guy he's fighting and grind to a decision. Being gifted with a good chin is probably like 80% of the difference between a mid level regional guy and a mid level UFC/Bellator/ONE guy.

Why does everyone buy the wrestling meme with such conspiracy theories? I can understand why you might believe that the UFC wants strikers because wrestlers literally kill the sports with their snooze fests, but a win is a win and there's no way promotions can deny the best fighters a chance just because they are not entertaining.

Proof: Jake Shields, Woodley, DC, Ben Askren, Jon Fitch, Koscheck, Henderson, Jon Jones (yes, spinning elbows do not make him entertaining, he's a shitter who does the same shit every fight) etc

the magnitudes of your assessment are way off

Interesting point. Ben Askren made a career out of a good chin. As did Muhammed Ali.

>but a win is a win and there's no way promotions can deny the best fighters a chance just because they are not entertaining.

stopped reading here

I'm just going off anecdotal evidence of fighters randomly getting promoted or relegated. Of course it's not very scientific but you would think, considering the competition, that you need to be creme de la creme to progress to the next level.

jake shields literally got cut on a win streak for being boring

Askren made a career out of padding his record with nobodies.

what teams and league are these

Attached: 1523334970175.png (362x584, 166K)

He was given a title shot and yes he was cut prematurely but he did lose a few fighters. I guess Dana took the opportunity to cut him early but that's not the same as not giving a fighters a chance just because they are boring, he did get his chance.

GSP is one of UFC's top draws and his fighters are not much better than Shield's from a casual's perspective.

Askren is only 2 wins from the belt, stay seething

Brendan "Big Brown" "The Hybrid" "The Sting" Schaub in his prime heems JDS

Attached: brandon_schlaub.png (775x687, 761K)

That's just speaks to the state of UFC, says nothing about his skills.

I tend to forget this nigga is "champ"
Glad his cazzie fanbase moved on

Attached: khabib-nurmagomedov-threatens-quit-ufc-01-480x320.jpg (480x320, 39K)

cope

You realise that you just proved his point? People can seethe and you can laugh at them but the fact remains, even with a belt around his waist, Askren is a bum who fights bums and lost his only real fight to a semi-retired fighter.

my god do you ever stop crying

Join the /heem/ Whatsapp group you dumb niggers

>chat.whatsapp.com/HBpPIaGJZpcFXeZe6r9k9I

>chat.whatsapp.com/HBpPIaGJZpcFXeZe6r9k9I

Attached: 1450217145110.jpg (413x395, 19K)

reminder all the conor fag fans had no idea who JDS was yesterday

the anji akbars in the jihad league

Even a guy who’s #8, nearly 40, and coming off an ACL injury can beat him. I’m sure the UFC is fine, Askren is just overrated and coasting on luck

Just because you and the Albanian say someone is a bum, does not make it true

cope

the guy he finished? Gus first performance is still the best though

>IQ under 95
>American flag
why am i not surprised

This was the last regional card I went to, seeing the chinnyness of local cans really gives you an appreciation for how ridiculously good even an average UFC fighter's chin is.

Attached: beatdown at the beach 5.png (779x878, 154K)

Come to Houston faggot

Jokes on you our average IQ is 98

Attached: 135.png (680x680, 124K)

Amateurs have shit defence too, allowing more strikes to reach their head.

kek i remember when i first started id turn away from strikes. cunt broke my nose doing that. lesson learnt.

Attached: D1UC7SqUwAA8je1.png (565x360, 96K)

they literally ruin everything

What’s your most anticipated fight and why is it Colby vs Usman?

top yikes

>be goof
>say x fighter is literally unbeatable ko machine
>x fighter gets beat by y fighter
>oh for sure my man i always thought y fighter would beat him 100% hes an unbeayable beast peaches i totally didnt think his wins were flukes

Attached: A2946E2B-D6BE-4037-A55C-6F81BC937611.jpg (506x275, 20K)

Based and redpilled!

my favorite is when he walks it back to far on a hype job after their first loss but then they come back and start winning again so he has to 180 again. it's happening right now with ngannou.

>first the wage cage
>now trying to grow wmma
We need to kill Bezos.

Attached: F73A68F4-B1BE-434F-8EDB-1835A0E01A96.jpg (327x302, 33K)

Who?

Is Ortega going to flush Lincoln next?

Zabit will win a decision pretty easily

>ortega vs pacey reach

we've seen this before. ortega just beats up manlets as a cut babby

No more hiding Dana!

Attached: ACB260FB-A9B4-48F0-8545-3A1B937E7B1B.jpg (1209x1165, 520K)

yang gang. fuck daner

Based Yang. Cannot wait to spend my Yangbux on ppvs and ESPN+ and know that half the money goes to the fighters providing the entertainment

Based Yang

They're gonna get rid of JDS, aren't they? He's the first fighter to openly mock the Herb Dean fight-fixing industrial complex, they won't let him get away with this.

Attached: jdssmiling.jpg (407x393, 39K)

/yang2020/

Attached: 1552020805395.png (861x744, 431K)

>im going to fold a semi popular fringe organization, vote for me for president
is this fag gonna give me free money or what, idgaf about all this other shit

Attached: swastikatrap.jpg (1781x1293, 118K)

YANG GANG BOYSSSS

soon

Attached: rape.jpg (1080x1077, 342K)

T-They should just pick a-another j-job!!

i don't into Murican politics but you guys post this guy a bit but his tweets have like 60 likes all the time

is it just memeing or is he someone that's genuinely gaining traction and in with a shout?

Look at it now. Only Bernie raised more money than him last month

Attached: B7A334FE-E08B-45F9-875B-D5AFFF5A941C.jpg (1242x1189, 523K)

He gained 43k followers from feb 19 to mar 19

There is absolutely 0% chance that Yang will become president. He is a meme and not even a normie meme.

>60
Try thousands, sweetie

you're the dork that jumped on the willis bandwagon

likes and retweets arent votes sweetie

If he would give me free yangbux to blow on sportsbooks and crypto then I would unironically vote for him.

doesn't really sound like much, seems small scale
thanks senpai
i dunno man

her pussy probably weights more than my whole head
that's a 10/10 girl right there

Where is tony Ferguson

>its a brawler vs brawler match up

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-06-01-50-59-1.png (1429x1668, 1.37M)

rothwell was robbed

>it's happening right now with ngannou.
he beat a can and got another win thanks to a freak accident lmao

on the run
i didnt agree with it but it wasn't the worst of decisions

This. Was a boring show.

t. chicano with a proxy
cain is a can and got gadooshed

What does that mean?

Any news of Lewis having lower back issues?

Jds dodged derricks arm like i dodge losing my virginity

Leave DC to me

Attached: Screenshot_20190310-125506.jpg (1080x1920, 705K)

His only lower back issue is my cummies being all over it.

Attached: 1543257578014.gif (232x218, 2.96M)

Just don't propose organizing the workers, you socialist cuck.

Camped outside Jeff Sherwood’s house

I will personally buttfuck Jeff bezos if this goes through

Even Ariel is shook by Yang. I wonder why...

Attached: 28093BD4-B21B-44AA-8F84-EC3EAB3DBBD9.jpg (853x1216, 506K)

The h8rs are PRESSED. Ughhh his MIND, his POWER >>>>

the nose on suicide watch

Attached: yole.jpg (500x578, 40K)

WE YANG GANG, WE YANG GANG, WE YANGIN'

Yang is a fool. He wants to cater to the white electorate but he isn't white. Literal waste of time.

>long before you cared about MMA
you shouldn't say this when 's like twice his age

Yang wants to create, not cater. You’ll soon understand this once Dana publicly lashes out

>you don't know how long I've cared
What a fag

Watching the fights now. Felder is so much better at commentary than Cruz. Cruz needs to be the fight night guy and Felder needs to do the high profile cards.

Stage 1: Denial

>tfw members of a long nose tribe think a public discussion of an important topic is a bad thing

both of these are just going
>i..i'm not a caz I swear!!!!
damn cazzies

I think Cruz is a better analyst but Felder has the right energy for the microphone. He's like a less hyperbolic Rogan

why do you reject the Yangpill? do you not want both America and the UFC to be saved?

I can't understand why Nico cut his majestic hair, he drop his wizard status with his new haircut

alright thats it im voting for yang now

Happy 36th birthday to Yoel Romero, just entering his prime

Yeah, Anik and Paul were pretty good yesterday. Hopefully UFC recognizes this and fires Rogan.

nah its about consensus stacking the socialist policies that the democrats are gonna run with. if its just one, it looks like fringe shit, but if you get more of it in the media, it becomes normalised very quickly

fucking stacked

Attached: stacked.png (519x337, 17K)

I don't vote for anyone that isn't a successful Christian male of entirely european descent that has a wife and at least 4 children. Anything less isn't fully invested.
this wouldn't surprise me

Nice damage control, Ariel. Until you make your bones in the Yang Gang, y’blockbuster

>showing any attention to a pandering zipperhead
>ever
The nose knows

like where was yang before oscar whatever her name is? he wasnt visible at all. then she started making a run and he came out of nowhere, fully funded for online viral reach.

Democrats don’t want socialism. They want Howard Schitz like drones. If socialism is “normalized” that’s because that’s what the public is leaning towards

My god the espn+ player for PS4 is fucking trash. There's no easy way to go 10 seconds back. If you click back it rewinds at like a minute per second, and you cant even see whats happening. Fucking annoying.
I like this ref in the first fight telling this guy to keep his fingers out of the fence. "How many times am I gonna have to say it this fight?"

There’s no one named Oscar, he was one of the first people anywhere to declare for candidacy, thats what was initially notable then around the past summer he picked up some traction that got him some fringe coverage, he’s been building up and his appearance on Rogan ballooned him into the mainstream mainstream, not just the minor mainstream or mainstream minor

I think he's just trying to cash in Jill Stein style and the recent surge of socialists being pushed in media made him pick that as a selling point. I also enjoy discussing MMA.
>Rogan appearance
Aleppo?

I mean what did you expect my guy. It's a shit app running through a fucking console

Attached: herc.png (632x768, 151K)

>There’s no one named Oscar,
yes there is, youre being obtuse, and you know who i mean. youre a shill.

I don't think DC's contract permits him to fight people his own height.

>36
>prime

When Yang is president and puts Dana into a gulag I'm going to hop the border and start collecting NEETbux. Then I'm going to use the money to buy PPVs to support the UFC fighter union.

>Oscar
Alexandria ocasio Cortez?

No there isn’t, that doesnt even sound like anyone, your delusions are noted however
wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_United_States_presidential_election

What happened on Feb 3 to turn him into an overnight meme? Absolutely nothing

trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=andrew yang&geo=US

He wasnt in any big newspapers, wasnt in any big stories, but suddenly for no reason whatsoever he began to get searched constantly, overnight.

Attached: 1525562342607.png (976x484, 32K)

Obviously. "oscar whatever her name is?" anyone can interpret that to be a woman with a name similar to oscar who is a democrat pushing socialist policies recently. Only an obtuse shill would not know of her or presume her.

The upward spike started when he went in JRE

The netflix and prime video players work great.

It really wasn’t that obvious, and she isn’t a presidential candidate.

Jill Stein has never even ran as a Democrat. UBI which is his main selling point can hardly be considered socialist.

that was in the same week he went on rogan. Not everything is a conspiracy.

youtube.com/watch?v=cTsEzmFamZ8

Wrong again shill, that spike is feb 3-9 and rogan was feb 12

>marketing is a conspiracy
>people just become famous overnight

sure is yang paid retards in here

I can't tell if you're a bot or if your brains are just fried from hormones.

the prot tickens

someone made a post on /heem/ about him, exploded his popularity

twitter.com/W7VOA/status/1091924239651811328

Obviously not since you didn’t even know her name. She’s not even old enough to run for President. Obviously she’s one of the figureheads of the recent progressive movement, but she’s a reflection of the people more than any

Prime Royce heems Ryan Hall.

he travelled to the future and participated in a 2020 caucus?

You’re just in the Lost Battalion, brother. The mist befuddles all.

cortez is a retard but you’re being ridiculous. you said “oscar,” only one guy knew who you meant, and now you’re having a sperg fit over everyone being shills. stop getting so worked up about american politics when you aren’t even in our hemisphere

>Obviously not since you didn’t even know her name.
Is this a logical comment when youre a paid retard? What does me not knowing her name have to do with other people not knowing her name? I dont keep tabs on the names of irrelevant politicians. But its hard to ignore your shitty spam all over right now.

youre just upset that your shitty paid astroturfing sucks balls fag

>yangs calling out mma
>yangs spamming online
>yang wouldnt spam online in an mma forum

nah thats a bridge too far, youre just generically stupid, not paid to be stupid and spam yang in this thread

It's one year to the day for the Iowa caucus, February 3rd. First one in the nation.
iowademocrats.org/2020-iowa-caucuses/

Who might be a part of that? Andrew yang. Thats why his name spiked on the 3rd.

I go to /pol/ and /heem/ almost exclusively and I remember the Yang shilling started pretty much the same day and around the same time.

I want AOC to smother me with her juicy Puerto Rican titties

You’re unironically a stupid person lol

Why did ariel get so defensive over that

cringe

Where does the term 'yang' appear in that website?
Why would people be searching 'yang' simply because he might attend?
Why arent the other potential attendees names trending overnight?

Your shill game is shit bro

You don’t even know her name and made an incorrect claim when she announced running for President (which she cant even legally do) that this is when Yang entered the mainstream (also false) despite the fact she was in headlines months before this nonexistent presidential announcement for dethroning longtime Democrat and expected future House speaker, Joe Crowley. Youre now claiming to have a deep rooted understanding of political machinations while simultaneously saying you don’t keep tabs on irrelevant politicians you also say are mainstream.
You’re clearly in shambles and trying to justify your false recall and preconceived biases.

In the industry we call this being in the mist

>didn’t make a single post about yang except my reply to (You)
>still accusing me of getting paid to post about politics in a 100-person Yea Forums general about mixed martial arts
schizophrenia

Yang vs helwani headline ppv make it happen Dana

You realize that the more you post about him, the more free publicity you give him, right? Post fight webms instead you Aussie retard

>there are people that think people get paid to post on the 4channel
Stop being dumb.

It has nothing to do with names on the website. It’s considered one of the benchmarks of American politics in regards to national elections.

I’m sure they do but why would heem be the place to do it. No one comes here

Attached: perfectform.webm (1920x1080, 2.98M)

Never said anything about her running for president shill. Even if I had, which I didnt, it wouldnt be relevant.

Also didnt say Yang followed immediately, I said he followed. Again, a wrong shill.

Further gaslighting, implying politicians dont astroturf. Worst shill available. Need to go back to school fag, you suck at your job.

I'm offering a logical explanation as to why his name would have spiked on the 3rd. His name doesn't have to appear on the website, it's something people would likely be looking into at that time. Look under the tweet I linked and you see there is only one reply and thats from a yang supporter.

>a primary concern of mine is fighter compensation

Attached: toogay.webm (640x360, 2.73M)

You absolute brainlet, you can’t even use charts properly. There was a small spike in the 8th and then the actually one fron Rogan the 12th.

Attached: 5D6C8773-9204-410D-84CC-7DBD23FC6DDC.jpg (1229x1075, 201K)

Or, a more logical explanation, all the spam isn't organic.

Best explanation: Yang is getting popular, more people post his memes, and you’re a dumb schizo

you realize you’re one of the biggest sources of spam itt right

Yeah you did
What else do you refer to as making a run? Her Congress run from many months prior to February?

>Also didnt say Yang followed immediately, I said he followed.
Which is again wrong no matter how you spin it. and you’re in severe damage control, my guy. You said he came out of nowhere then with fully funded viral reach which you clearly imply was February 3rd. Your A’s and B’s dont match up

You’re officially in the Lost Battalion. General Weidman has a woodpile for you to attend

Ya, definitely thats the more logical explanation. 100%, b.

He did come from nowhere. Why does Joe Rogan interview random candidate #n when there's many others?

Why does the entire forum get spammed with his shit?

Shareblue in panic mode

If you weren't standing up last night singing happy birthday out loud you're a total casual and don't belong on my /heem/

>Universal Basic Income, a redistribution of wealth, is not socialism

Attached: imeanreally.webm (426x240, 862K)

Because Yang is friend with Sam Harris and Sam got him on the podcast with Joe. They explicitly have said this.

There were 20 mentions of yang ITT before I mentioned him. The shills were already here. Theyre just upset now

rogan had the gabbard chick on as well before yang. I believe he even had gary johnson on before that.

But those ones arent spamming the forum

I've seen tulsi a lot on Yea Forums

>forum
Yikes

>getting worked by the yang gang

Attached: dana+.jpg (588x511, 52K)

It's literally just the spammer. He found a gimmick and you let him work you into a shoot.

Are you guys trolling for (you)s when you act like this or do you actually believe it?

anyone want an invite to the secret heemcord? by "secret," what I really mean is "hostile autism-free"

Behind the Scenes MMA Series Power Rankings

GOD TIER
Anatomy of a Fighter - Khabib episodes
Tales from the Grind
Embedded

GREAT TIER
Thug Diaries
Miami Hustle
Anatomy of a Fighter - Al Iaquinta episodes
Crocop documentary

GOOD TIER
Anatomy of a Fighter - all other episodes
iAmTheBay
UFC Countdown

SHIT TIER
Tyron Woodley Champ Camp

youre right shareblue this isnt astroturfing shilling and nobody will ever figure it out

keep it up shareblue, 2016 wasnt so good but maybe 2020

GOAT: Jens Pulver’s Driven

you really discount the paid shills? go on pol. if you search yang theres 26 threads about him

He didn’t. You don’t know this since you yourself admitted to not keeping tabs on irrelevant politicians. So you don’t keep tabs on Yang and by logical conclusion his rise to relevancy since he wasn’t yet relevant. You’re BTFO of yourself, b. He was making a steady rise for months. Refer to my mainstream mainstream-minor mainstream-mainstream minor dissertation. Rogan has people with even smaller followings on. It’s not really an argument. I notice you also completely abandoned the base of your argument about Oscar.

You’re spamming more about him in retaliatory anger than almost anyone else here is in support, homeboy. You are Lost Battalion

>Missing The Reem completely

Very disappointed in you, going to write a formal complaint.

Herb "I gamble on the fights I officiate" Dean

Why the fuck do you care so much? Why do you insist on continuing to post about this shit? No one gives a fuck you dumb bastard, talk about fights or go heem yourself

That’s because it works retards like you lol

Embedded shouldn't be god tier, too many of the episodes feel manufactured and are boring

AoF is fire though. also, REEM and Rizin Confessions should be god tier

That’s because it gets spergs like you in an uproar. Easy milking of a lolcow.

i hate herb but that’s a nice hustle

>just let us spam here lol

>go on pol
Gonna be a no from me, senpai. I don't think people trolling a board is paid spam though just like I don't think >random wmma figher is shilled on heem.

*solves MMA*

Attached: F456576C-2355-4AB6-9169-FB7B58B17E71.jpg (720x480, 47K)

Are you just mad you won’t get Yangbucks?

dw shareblue im sure if you spam all night youll get a bonus tomorrow, keep going

where is Rizin Confessions you fuck

*dabs on the eternal aussie*

Attached: the heemer of australia.jpg (2400x1599, 470K)

Who the fuck is Yang and why does Heem care about him?

I only trust Dan Miragliotta

He’s Dana’s final reckoning

Attached: D6CFDE7D-2167-4F59-8EAD-C7CECFDC5D78.jpg (1000x618, 94K)

Am I literally too autistic to understand this joke? Don't tell it's just because he said "balls" on national television.

Attached: 204_Ryan_Hall.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 83K)

>things are so bad now that I’m starting to miss Mario

Attached: A0641098-BFCE-43BB-AD78-A83076053751.jpg (244x250, 10K)

youtu.be/3Wkhbk8Sv28
He btfo Dana, Ariel, and aussies everywhere

Did he draw those tattoos himself?

He has a lot of Instagram followers but his actual fighting ability is poor. thats the joke

You JUST KNOW

Attached: 52744866_762920104079639_6119753596478807865_n.jpg (1080x1350, 93K)

GUMP SAT ALONE ON A BENCH IN THE PARK
MY NAME IS FORREST HE CASUALLY REMARKED
HE SAT AROUND WITH HIS HANDS IN HIS POCKETS
AND SAID LIFE IS LIKE A BOX OF CHOCOLATES
HES GUMP
HES GUMP
HES GUMP
IS HE INBRED

His technical skill is poor but he wins a lot of fights. At the end of the day that's all that matters.

What's he do for a living?

I am an amazon prime user and I approve of that.

Attached: 1546158903633.jpg (1080x1350, 110K)

Sorry guys been out of the country for a few days, Watch ONE Championship

YANG YANG GO AWAY

AJHHHHHHHHHHHHH DANA HELP MEEE

Attached: australia logs into heem.jpg (400x267, 39K)

Attached: mfw.png (494x516, 348K)

if wmma were only freak dykes like andrade or cyborg clubbing each other on the head, i would like it a lot more. vanzant and the other thotties are irritating cans

It's like they want the Holocaust to actually happen for real.

Should I watch Miami Hustle before Tales From the Grind or does it not matter that much

JDS/Ngannou is the fight

This is old, Amazon was in the running for the deal ESPN landed. MMA is kind of protected from some of this because you can't really fool people into liking bad fights. Ronda wouldn't have been shit if her fights weren't fast and violent

JDS-Ngannou
Capoeira-Robbie
Price-Barberena
Dariush-Medeiros
Ivanov-Tuivasa
Akhmedov-Meerschaert

You can’t stop the #YangGang train

You can only endure it

Attached: 7E68C837-0214-4B2F-AD9C-1C2CB606E2B6.jpg (1125x1398, 601K)

Why don't MMA fighters wear goggles?

Attached: uncledaner.jpg (1305x892, 115K)

PRAYERS 4 STIPE
the unironic goat of hw

Attached: STIPE1534201039650.png (422x399, 336K)

>what you have to look like just to neutralize khabib

Attached: gleison-tibau_ripped.png (393x356, 201K)

Is Steve the most entitled bitch ever since 2016s Hillary Clinton?

DC really aint gonna fight a contender

Ftfy

Attached: 95252736-A59B-4644-AF7C-66AB9D3FFB36.jpg (1400x1400, 91K)

kek

>Nick is old and weird-looking now
>he will probably never fight again

Attached: tax evasion face.jpg (804x545, 161K)

kino.

>Is Steve the most entitled bitch ever since 2016s Hillary Clinton?

GOAT does whatever he wants.

still my boi, he is a cool guy

Attached: dc stipe eyepoke.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

He’ll almost definitely fight Brock next, outside chance of Jon. Slim chance of Ngannou and slimmer chance of Stipe. Stipe makes the most sense from a divisional standpoint but does an instant rematch for Stipe after getting skagooshed in one round really warrant it?

ngannou and jds make way more sense then a dude who hasnt fought in nearly a year

Attached: wecaldo.webm (900x506, 2.74M)

gonna get passed over, winner of JDS/Ngannou will fight Cormier, Stipe will be forced to fight Blaydes after he beats Willis and Stipe will lose

J-Will is gonna dab on Blaydes unironically, his footwork is gonna force Blaydes to chase and J-Will deliver a bomb counter to sleep Blaydes

Stipe can beat Blaydes

People think having 3 title defenses makes him a GOAT, because Rogan told them so.

>Blaydes after he beats Willis and Stipe will lose

Stipes loss to Sturve - unintentional eypoke to KO
Stipe loss to DC - intentional eypoke to KO

Guy literally doesnt have a weakness unless you make him blind.

Attached: stipe_croatian_genetics.gif (480x264, 3.42M)

God bless Stipe and the great nation of Craysha

Attached: Stipe-Miocic.jpg (1200x800, 114K)

Ngannou wins the rematch

Stipe poked DC first

>Ngannou wins the rematch

I dont think he progresses as much as people think, but its hard to tell who is on what state in HW currently since there are so few fights

champs by end of 2019
>WMMA: wgaf
>FLW: killed off by Dana
>BW: Yan
>FW: Max
>LW: Khabib
>WW: Colby
>MW: Izzy
>LHW: Jones
>HW: Ngannou

Cringe

I mean he's gotten better at stuffing takedowns but it was stipes jab that won him the fight and noone at hw has a jab like his

>wrestlefuck the entire fight

>it was the jab!
just lmao bud

Brainlet post my man, stipe used his jab to set up his wrestling he did the same v hunt

>>MW: Izzy
Gastelum is ending that man's career soon.

>>>reddit

Attached: 1546887902073~2.jpg (755x330, 49K)

No he didn’t. You’re trying way too hard

This is the most reddit post I've seen on heem in 2019.

I can't wait for fatslum to heem that meme for good.

Rewatch the 1st round nerd

oh for sure a fat Mexislob who only knows how to throw a 1-2 is going to end a world-class kickboxer's career

As if he wasn't unlikable enough, they keep writing articles like this: nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=12200000

>Israel Adesanya: The Kiwi kid from Nigeria taking on the world of UFC - and winning
The world of UFC.

Based retard

Please just go back to r/eddit.

Izzy may have black skin but you're a nigger at heart

t.bookie

Only one GADOOSH away from sending him back to Africa.

Rewatch the whole fight, retard.

>he won by dominant wrestling but it was actually his jab!!
Embarrassing post. Babby’s first Jack Slack article. Ngannou was swinging for the fences everytime against a guy who wasn’t just standing there like a retard. Stipe’s undeniably superior wrestling was always going to wear on Ngannou. He didn’t even have to feint he just had to shoot in and chain

I appreciate you acknowledging me as your superior by saying "please" but it's not happening my boy

FLW - Dead
BW - TJ
FW - Volkanovski (Doesn't beat Max)
LW - Khabib (Max is interim champ but hasn't fought Khabib)
WW - Usman
MW - Whittaker
LHW - Jones
HW - Stipe

based

yuroredditors seething

Junior has a way better jab

>doesn't beat Max
Doesn't beat Aldo either

You are just black

Juniors jab hurts people stipe used his to feint they are very different weapons

>M-mexislob!
we own your sport

SW: Tatiana
WFLW: Valentina
WBW: Ladd
WFW: Gadoosh’d (Amanda last champ)
MFLW: Gadoosh’d (Cejudo last champ)
MBW: Cejudo
MFW: Max, (Volkanovski as interim)
LW: Max
WW: Colby
MW: Whittaker
LHW: Jon
HW: DC

dark-skinned American vs. nigger-hearted Spaniard

pretty easy to tell who G*d favors

u ever just wanna slap someone so bad?

I didn’t say otherwise. Juniors jab is still better. He also uses it to feint his overhand right and his spinning kicks

t. Jesus Almono

>American
nevermind

>being angry because a guy's mopping up excess oil off his pizza
you must be fat as fuck

i do not like him because he is muslim

Based, fuck that booty scratcher Adesanya

Who are the most promising heavyweight prospects?

calm down Mohammed, I'm a big Khabib fan

Ryan heelhooks him, Royce would have no idea what to do with Hall on the ground.

I MEAN THIS GAY NIGGA WASTING PRECIOUS RESOURCES

unironically Tai Tuivasa

>t. John Smith

That was pretty retarded of you, but then again, you are american.

El guapo will end nganu meme

Tuivasa gets heem'd by Willis then flushed by Lewis

pretty easy I dare to say

Jon Jones

can I still join the /yanggang/ or am I too late?

kek no, but Im not saying that Tuivasa is good what Im saying is that he is the only decent heavyweight prospect

Zoos are lame in general though man, when was the last time you went to the zoo

yeah, hop on the yangcord brah

discord.gg/MHPAgz

discord.gg/MHPAgz

discord.gg/MHPAgz

I have a broader definition of prospect, guys who are young, or by heavyweight standards, not highly experienced, have big room for growth, in no particular order
Justin Willis
Curtis Blaydes
Francis Ngannou
Juan Adams
Tai Tuivasa
Adam Dyczka
Cyril Gane
Mohamed Usman
Romero Cotton
Tyrell Fortune
Alexander Volkov
Sergey Pavlovich
Junior Albini
Jairzinho Rosenstruik
Kelvin Tiller
Mo’De Reese
Arjan Bhullar
Steve Mowry

Dont think you’re actually Spanish if Almono didn’t register with you

>/ourguy/ will never lose on the ground
>if he's getting beat up on the feet he will just lie down
Feels good

Attached: ryan-hall.jpg (600x400, 64K)

>Forgetting based guapo
Smdhtbqhwyfam

Your definition is basically "is a heavyweight who came in the UFC less than 5 years ago"

We guapo now?

Attached: El guapo.jpg (259x194, 7K)

i still am laughin at cain getting ktfo by ngannou. anyone who thought he was the best ever needs a slap on the head. He wouldn't even have been able to beat jon jones in his "prime" look at the fucking size difference here

Attached: 1531269863868.jpg (960x797, 103K)

>no Amir Aliakbari
>no Augusto Sakai
>no Mukhomad Vakhaev
you're such a fucking phony lol

We /guapo/ nao

Attached: 200px-Jan_Davidsz._de_Heem_Self-portrait_1630-1650.jpg (200x265, 17K)

YO HEEM COME THRU TO THE YANGCORD

/YANGGANG/ WE OUT HERE

discord.gg/MHPAgz

discord.gg/MHPAgz

discord.gg/MHPAgz

MMA AND YANG RELATED DISCORD

discord.gg/MHPAgz

discord.gg/MHPAgz

discord.gg/MHPAgz

/YG/

Attached: 24er5t.png (941x876, 841K)

top shoop

Thats cause im actually norwegian

*fights every two years*

Half those guys aren’t even in the UFC, but sort of yeah, they’re either younger or have a higher ceiling for growth. But theres guys like Wieczorek who omoplatad Bhullar who arent on there and are relatively younger and new to the UFC. Greg Hardy, Marcelo Golm are similar in the mold but not there

I tried but once I got to volkov I ran out of nice things to say

Exactly what the others guy says, volkanovski deserves the rematch that will finally put him out of the game

Guys I don't follow UFC much, when will ferguson, khabib or conor fight?

Attached: 603FF524-1226-4382-9C62-525C986FD19A.jpg (919x693, 430K)

same as Gus

Based czechanon

Prime sea level pre Werdum Cain wins 10 out of 10 times

Based

Literally never

We saw the results

meant for

Lol Aliakbari would shatter USADA and I dont rate him or Sakai that highly

Not familiar with Vakhaev 2bh, spotty overall record but good run as of late and is fighting at months end.

Conor vs Fedor soon

Stop impersonating Spainsperg.

That Guy says he is scandi so you people don't call him shitskin, arab rapebaby, poor... And so on
But he is as spanish as jamón

Let the Bong have the next thread.

-Derek Schott
Bloody Elbow Community Manager & Ghost Busters Fan (The Original NOT the new one although I respect women).

Let the Frog make the thread.

he's definitely autistic

lol

you should join the discord, we need more informed posters like you my friend. not the general heemcord, but the lowkey one. only about 25 members but everyone is a true MMA fan and most people train. it's a good community we're building.

Ryan is almost too intelligent to fight in the UFC, it's a wonder he fights at all. I'm sure a meme matchup will draw him back into the octagon by 2021. Hall bless, lads.

>tfw you brainlets all bet on Izzy and Whittaker ends up as the underdog
>tfw I will be able to pay off my mortgage

Attached: 1550185670774.jpg (226x292, 23K)

he didnt get knocked out you casual

*gets mogged by a smellator can*

Yes he did, don't be retarded and watch the replay without covering your eyes this time. Ngannou had him OUT.

500 for the yang gang

Hey man, it's ok if you don't understand the intricacies of his game. We're all brothers in this sport

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (449x534, 28K)

Who is Yang's favorite fighter?

The Bong is slacking

NEW:

Rozenstruik looked pretty beastly against Albini. but like with most talented kickboxers, is ground game seems to be a gaping black hole

conor

he got knocked the fuck out. his trip to snapcity work his flushed ass up

That's for sure

this thread is old af, gtfoh you idiot

I said it before and I'll say it again:
Israel is getting sent to the shadow realm when he faces Tanklum.

Someone make proper thread

we're in here:

This
Is
The
One

<
<
<
<
<

Make proper thread

Do not join spammer thread

Enjyo your bban fatso zilch atheist moranEnjyo your bban fatso zilch atheist moranEnjyo your bban fatso zilch atheist moranEnjyo your bban fatso zilch atheist moranEnjyo your bban fatso zilch atheist moranEnjyo your bban fatso zilch atheist moranEnjyo your bban fatso zilch atheist moranEnjyo your bban fatso zilch atheist moranEnjyo your bban fatso zilch atheist moranEnjyo your bban fatso zilch atheist moranEnjyo your bban fatso zilch atheist moranEnjyo your bban fatso zilch atheist moranEnjyo your bban fatso zilch atheist moranEnjyo your bban fatso zilch atheist moranEnjyo your bban fatso zilch atheist moranEnjyo your bban fatso zilch atheist moranEnjyo your bban fatso zilch atheist moranEnjyo your bban fatso zilch atheist moranEnjyo your bban fatso zilch atheist moranEnjyo your bban fatso zilch atheist moranEnjyo your bban fatso zilch atheist moranEnjyo your bban fatso zilch atheist moranEnjyo your bban fatso zilch atheist moranEnjyo your bban fatso zilch atheist moran

ah yes the face of a person that just got knocked out

Attached: ko.jpg (192x180, 8K)

real thread, other one is a day old and retired

migrate

new:

I hope he gets striped soon, stupid Instagram attention whore

>woah Sweden men look like *that*?!?

wtf is wrong with him

Stipe is American lad

>>wrestlefuck the entire fight
>Brainlet post my man, stipe used his jab to set up his wrestling he did the same v hunt

he didnt set up any takedown againg Ngannou, he just timed them right - all those singles and knee picks were just timed right, Ngannou was pretty oblivious the entire fight.

Paid Shillcuck