This was the most exciting WC final:

This was the most exciting WC final:
youtube.com/watch?v=VU7tn3zYF0E

Attached: kahn.jpg (620x342, 23K)

was it really?
except for kahn and ballack that german team was utter shit

You reached the finals meaning you were with us the best teams on that WC

You're making me do this but if we're going to use excuses our 2014 was our worst squad ever

bymp

2002 was rigged just like any world cup but this was the most blatant to get viewers like asia on the train, you saw korea get into a semifinal with turkey. Fuck off.

rigged for whom? Maybe south korea to reach where they reached but not for us

go to sleep

>You reached the finals meaning you were with us the best teams on that WC

Attached: Retard.png (800x729, 48K)

Kahn single handedly carried that team full of shitters to the final. The same way Neuer carried the German team to the finals in 2014. Difference between that Kahn had to carry 6 of 7 games, while Neuer only carried like 4. Then again, Neuer also carried the final so they are probably about even in that retard. Not sure what the comparison to 2014 Brazil is supposed to be about.

Besides, how is a game that gets decided by a keeper mistake the most exciting in history? The recent Argentina Germany final was a million times more exciting, and I doubt it was the most exciting ever.

>neuer carried the final
he could have not been there and those chokers would still miss the net. Argentina could've won that like 4-1

Germany is germany. Had they won (very possible with the chances they had) none of these excuses would be floating. Why is there always an excuse?

because every single world cup is full of coin flip, luck, and refball. It's a shitty tournament

So what man? It is what it is. You have what you have and you do what you can.
In 1982 we had one of the best squads of all time and we lost.
Germany has a history of being very tough no matter what.

stfu

Making the final doesn't always make you the best team. It's very possible that one team gets an easy route to the final while the two actual best teams meet before the final

stay mad monkey

It was a 4 times world champions vs a 3 times world champion know for being very hard to beat no matter what

>"Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win."
- Gary Lineker.

>Lineker scored against West Germany in the World Cup semi final in 1990, but the Germans beat England after a penalty shoot-out and went on to win the tournament.

Why would who won the championship at any time before 2002 matter when judging the 2002 team? I don't care about how good either team was in the 80s

>hurr durr every single victory is luck and flip coin even though most of the time it's the strongest and favorite teams that always win.

yea and then they dive in the 90 final to win the tournament, world cup is shit.

Germany is good. It's all fucking excuses.

Go watch lardegg

>Germany is good
Did I say they were bad? I said that making the final does not automatically make you one of the two best teams

are you going to tell me winning a penalty shootout, diving in the final, and then scoring a penalty to win everything is not luck? shut the fuck up macaco

That 2002 Germany team was really bad.
Both England and Turkey had better teams and were harder games.

The best team on the other bracket was Italy, and they got refballed by FIFA

Look, this isn't even relevant to a match being exciting. Just the tradition alone is enough. "The weight of the shirt"

Go back to watching lardegg, you're trying too hard.

>muh tradition
i bet you also think Miss Universe has the best looking woman shut the fuck up

>Look, this isn't even relevant to a match being exciting
You said they were one of the two best teams because they made the final, you were wrong. That's it.

What was the "better team"? England? Turkey?
A team with experience of Germany can rise to the occasion when it matters. I'm tired of talking to contrarian zoomers.

>They're Germany so they have to always be the best
Leeds and Nottingham Forrest were once the best clubs in England. Are they going to rise to the occasion?

You always make those silly comparisons. Germany was not a has been when they faced us.

>Imba Brazilians sides with godlike players that didn't even need tactics VS regenerating lucky germans is exciting

Attached: 3svtpwsssa511.jpg (800x800, 84K)

And again, I didn't say they were shit, or even average. I was only criticizing your faulty logic

The game was exciting. Period. Let's say what's happening here: You're all 2014 babbies who got spoiled by 7-1 and have to create this "trash" narrative

German 02 was full of nobodies except for Ballack and Kahn. Not even boomers remember Oliver Neuville and Rehmer.
Brazil 14 still had Nerman, Marcelo, Dani Alves, Julio Cesar, David Luiz etc, players who have won like a hundred titles between them.

Since when Germany is known for star power?

We played against you with: Bernard, Luiz Gustavo, Oscar, Hulk, No neymar, FRED, Meme Luiz

still better than what we had in 02

Attached: GER-BRA_2002-06-30.svg.png (741x1024, 81K)

germany 14 was full of literal whos except for khedira, neuer, muller and ozil

also boateng lol forgot about him ever since messi JUSTed him

Kramer and Höwedes are objectively the only literal whos here

Attached: GER-ARG_2014-07-13.svg.png (741x1024, 83K)

You killed the gook meme so you guys weren’t that bad desu.

I actually think this was the case with this particular WC. The Hues vs Bongs quarterfinal had the 2 best teams in it IMO

>kahn't

>christian ziege
>torsten frings
>bierhoff
>neuville
>klose

all really good players

That was the worst world cup of the last 30 years. Garbage Germany vs Brazil that should have been out in the QF if not for blatant refball

Germany was garbage indeed but 2002 Brazil is imo the best NT in at least the last 20 years, 98 WC included. What is a shame is that Italy and Spain who had really good squads got ref'd out of the cup to let the gooks through. One of them would have probably made it to the final.

We had such a stacked team in 2002, a shame they were mostly boomers and zizou was injured

neuville and frings are shit, bierhoff past it. we had a lot better teams than this one

you are right about argentine but we wouldnt have made it past algeria without neuer

>a team full off 40 year old bayern boomers and neverkusen players made it to the final

Kleverson looks selfish as fuck in that match, always looking for the blooter.

That tournament had a lot of fantastic squads. Brazil, Italy, Spain, France, England, Portugal and even Argentina had an amazing squad.

and Ballack didnt even play in the final

That was the last WC I enjoyed watching.