This diva has pretty much killed his shot at the HoF, hasn't he?

This diva has pretty much killed his shot at the HoF, hasn't he?

Attached: usp_nfl__preseason-philadelphia_eagles_at_pittsbur_84494240.jpg (1000x1328, 728K)

Hopefully.

February is over. Move on.

Lol who gives a shit about HoF. This is about fucking money. That's more important than some pretend group. But fuck that nigger regardless

>This is about fucking money
Typical nigger mentality: no rings, no HoF and in 30 years no one will remeber him, but hey, at least he made some money which will be eventually worth shit due to inflation and mismanagement

You only live once. Might as well get rich and spend it living large.

God would like a word with you heathen.

TO made the hall, so I don't think so. If he's productive on his new team, he'll be fine.

Nigger mentality to the full

>I'd rather be Julian Edelman than Kirk Cousins who makes more in a year than Julian's net wealth

WR is backed up for the HoF anyway.

Honestly yes, the former is far more fulfilling and it's an easy decision

like he is not rich enough

Traded to Oakland lol
enjoy retirement

>got traded to the Raider

That's where careers go to die. Have fun AB.

i bet you niggers are trumpies

Hopefully the Raiders get picked for Hard Knocks, with Gruden and AB you easily have two of the dumbest and most egotistical people in football. Must see TV

I bet you're a cool guy that has the pulse on current events

COME TO SASKATCHEWAN

He had a shot at the HoF?

>traded to the raiders
Now he can gamble all his money away when they move

>only a 3rd and a 5th

Stoolers will regret this move desu. AB is the kind of WR Chucky will bring the best out of, even if Carr plays like a pussy now

maybe i am dead wrong, but i always said you need a top tier QB to make AB work, he is not like Julion Jones that will outplay the defense by sheer athleticism. He wont produce with Raiders and Carr

He's always been irrelevant. Only Shittsburgh fans rate this peon anywhere in the top 5 WR in the NFL

Yes, feels good being known as a playoff Chad loved and respected by his teammates, city, and almost all NFL fans.

>Multimillionaire with 3 rings + 1 SB mvp vs Multimillionaire
Tough choice.

this is nigger mentality honestly, you all come from poor backgrounds or feel so treaded upon that you take your money and spend it before the man can get it or some shit, idk. I'm not especially materialistic so I don't understand rich white people either, but like dying over jordans and shit is beyond my comprehension, fuck niggies

This is why niggers end up broke 99% of the time.

Yeah, ofc, both have enough money to make investments and turn it into a long term cash flow but only one will be remembered and has not one but 3 rings and a SB MVP

>fails to see the bigger picture

Attached: 121748539.jpg (640x426, 281K)

he wanted guaranteed money and he's literally the best wide out in football stat wise. in football that security is great look at what happened to obj and alex smith and earl thomas. sure bones can heal but you never know if you'll be the same.

And Lynch might be back who is must watch tv

Gonna pick him up in the third round on next year's fantasy football

kek no
why wouldnt he go to the hall now?

He's still the best WR of this generation so he'll probably get in eventually. Don't blame him much for trying to get the most money on what will probably be his last big contract before he has to start taking a pay cut / gets into retirement age.

He's not going to win any rings in Pitt as long as Ben/Tomlin are still in charge and they weren't going to trade him to New England.

>wanting to be the fag who choke so much dick in big games
>not wanting to play with the goat and his goat coach while going to the superbowl and afcg every year

if Owens got in, he will too

>Stoolers will regret this move desu. AB is the kind of WR Chucky will bring the best out of, even if Carr plays like a pussy now
Don't know how much choice they had. If AB refused to report to the new team, he would still be under contract with the Steelers. So the Steelers had to find somewhere he would be willing to go. Not only that, they're still taking on a 20 million cap penalty, meanwhile AB gets a raise after he quit on his team.

>maybe i am dead wrong, but i always said you need a top tier QB to make AB work, he is not like Julion Jones that will outplay the defense by sheer athleticism. He wont produce with Raiders and Carr
Don't know, man. AB won't win jump balls, but getting 5-yards of separation from the defender works just as well. The thing is, Ben and AB had great chemistry. Plays would break down and they'd still make it work. If AB gets open but Carr doesn't get the ball to him, things will get ugly.

So fulfilling when you have brain damage and have to do car commercials for local dealerships when you're 48.

is willian based or cringe?

As of now, too early to really say. Perhaps one of the best receivers of this decade, but at the same time he may very well fade into obscurity if given the fatter paycheck.

AB may have just wanted money and/or to get out of Pittsburgh but there's also a chance he's more the Jerry Rice as opposed to the Randy Moss regarding the Raiders. It's all about if he just wants money or not, and I don't know the answer to this question until I see things play out.

Given the mixed successes of which elite receivers the Raiders traded for, it's simply too early to tell.

Won't happen. If anything he will revert to an average IQ because he's Jewish and has a big brain

He didn't help it at all. Funny thing is that he also hurt his wallet. This is a Terrell Owens move and guess what ... same agent. No one will want his name promoting their brand.