the best rugby player of all time couldn’t even make an NFL practice squad

> the best rugby player of all time couldn’t even make an NFL practice squad

Really makes you think

Attached: 6CDFED23-A645-447F-8BA0-42FC97088281.jpg (460x707, 58K)

You cunts turned him into a rapist.

Let me tell you something. I've been watching this game for 30 years and no rookie has ever impressed me as much as Hayne has. I've seen all the greatest. I've seen 30 superbowls. I've seen it all man. Hayne has that something special that I've only seen in very few players. Players that are sitting in the Hall of Fame right now. Players that kids and men aspire to be. Hayne is special let me tell ya.

isn't even the best parramatta player

Step aside, the future GOAT is here

Attached: mailata.jpg (1200x800, 135K)

Thanks for remembering based Joel Reddy user

Because they are different sports. For American football you only have to run for 10 seconds before there’s an advert so you can be huge, in rugby you have to be able to run for 40 minutes.

League player.
A rugby player would have won the SB easily.

based goosey shitposting with his american proxy riling up all the freshies x

Well top NFL players make 30 million a year, seems odd players would chose to play in Australia for relative pennies and far less celebrity if they could dominate the NFL like you say

Attached: hayne train.webm (1280x720, 1.7M)

That's not Richie McCaw, Dan Carter or Jona Lomu

>Hayne is the best rugby player of all time

Attached: Joey GOAT.jpg (1396x785, 143K)

can you speak english please

Being good at sport in Australia isn't really something to be proud of. Their greatest ever "athlete" was a manlet who hit a leather ball with a stick

>> the best tennis player of all time couldn’t even make a volleyball practice squad

30 million a year runs out pretty quick when you're left having to pay people to clean up your dribble and remind you of your name

>rugby league
>having anywhere near the best rugby players
Lmao no, they're fucking scared of contact. They fucking ditched the ruck for the pick and go

Same with NASCAR legend Jeff Gordon. He wanted to try out F1, but they couldn't pay him anywhere near what he was making on the ovals.

Fuck I'm sleepy, meant play the ball.

Also 99.9% of all scrums are uncontested. Fucking pussies.

AHEM
>Forgetting about the true GOAT

Attached: 922D9D68-5011-47C2-BB13-564DA34BB35C.jpg (639x480, 50K)

Rugby league is the Canadian football of rugby. He's not the best rugby player.

>less celebrity
KEK

Dally M's > NFL MVP's
Imagine unironically not thinking this