Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks Make sure to check your spam box!

Did you get accepted, Yea Forums? Can you tell me what the financial benefits are?

Attached: NHGieLnU_400x400.png (208x208, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qdC_Cu9X4wc
youtu.be/Us3_8FxoAls
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Starting salary has to be pretty good right? Not like anyone would do that for free that’d be ridiculous

There's no way that anyone taking the job would accept a pay cut.

>Can you tell me what the benefits are
You can delete every general
But certainly that's just something small compared to the living you can make off this job

youtube.com/watch?v=qdC_Cu9X4wc

youtu.be/Us3_8FxoAls

Im assuming 6 figures i mean not everyone makes the cut

i will ban all of you fucks ;^)

get a pass for half off

how's the work hours?

I would need to sort out my financial affairs first before I would even consider accepting a position with such generous remuneration

It's a gruelling schedule, and you have to be on the ball and make sure NO ONE is having any fun on the board. Every day, no rest, no vacations.

It's tough, but I assume it pays very well. No one would do such menial work for no monetary compensation.

i got my e-mail today, but unfortunately i do not get to bring friends with me. i shall however take these hot pockets to nurture my hunger while i destroy the board culture.

Attached: mod on espee he does it for free bug guy for you.png (862x719, 790K)

I heard it's when you can, but you have to be on top of your game to make sure the sight is clean from such things as fun. It makes sense too that they can do it when they can, Yea Forums janitor is such a prestigious offering that they have been proven to get the job done. No wonder they get paid this much

>No one would do such menial work for no monetary compensation.

Agreed, that would be completely insane.

Remember new jannys, NO power-rankings and NO chaseb owl allowed, that would be totally against /spuh/ board culture.

>tfw got warned for replying to "your mother will die in her sleep if..." posts
What the fuck is their problem? I hope the new jannies aren't satanic retards.

Attached: cheeks_85.jpg (1536x2048, 457K)

Wow, the way you guys are talking about them it looks like jannies get paid a pretty penny! I think I might sign up...

F O R F R E E
O
R

F
E
E

Unfortunately my application was rejected.. I was really looking forward to getting an actual job and making good money

No way, Jose. These jannies are the only reason I can sleep at night! They must be getting bank

shits retarded, been around too long and derails a thread because idiots keep it going

ur mum

Attached: 1550375354215.png (1024x768, 280K)

Such a prestigious position must pay pretty well

bump

REMINDER

Attached: 251.jpg (1858x1028, 1.13M)

ur mum's mum

>Fàbregas hadn't even joined Chelsea
>the 2014 World Cup hadn't even started yet
>Marcelo had yet to score that own goal
>Germany hadn't humiliated >us yet
Where does the time go, lads?

good post

Attached: B7f2_OECEAAyijj.jpg (545x362, 32K)

ty

I've got two PhDs and got rejected. What kind of resume you need to get this job?

Attached: 1549034231739.jpg (700x700, 66K)

It's very sophisticated. You're basically screening posts from some of the sharpest minds on the web and deciding what is and isn't acceptable. It takes a very strong mindset to be able to look at posts like "based" or "cringe" and truly understand their essence

Seriously though, why would anyone actually want to be a moderator? Are you really going to put that on a resume?

Attached: 1551481810591.jpg (941x908, 142K)

If I was accepted I would become the peoples champ of Yea Forums what threads would you like most gone? Ghost deletions of /hoc/ or /cric/?

YOU THE PEOPLE DECIDE!

#vote Anon3848 for Yea Forums janny today!

Stephen Hawking got rejected from this job even. It takes a god-like figure to be promoted to this role

unironically the type of person who voluntarily decides to do this shit isn't the general poster who enjoys this place and likes posting here. People who actually use Yea Forums for what it is would never want to moderate it, they just enjoy the community.
The people who choose to be jannies have a completely different mindset. That's why they're always so out of touch and never do anything right.
Just think who would actually volunteer to be a janny, imagine being one, you wouldn't be able to enjoy Yea Forums anymore. This isn't a problem for jannies because they probably never enjoyed it in the first place

That's pretty fucking insane when you put it that way.

Attached: 1551921041046.gif (250x313, 2.82M)

a lot of them just want a taste for "power" even if it is this pathetic

bingo

they're pathetic powerless people in real life so they want a taste of power online. Basically your average discord tranny

i actually appreciate the moderation staff on this website

everybody only comes here for passive entertainment and shitposting lets be honest

and if the place was inundated with that shite youd lose out on genuinely decent and fun conversation like whats happened on other boards

i know this place was stringently over-moderated in the past to a draconian degree but still

Pedophiles who want all the access to CP without any punishment. I'm sure Yea Forums jannies love those cunny threads since we they keep them up for hours on end.

>jannies are pedos
Not surprised, who would moderate a taiwanese imageboard FOR FREE?

Yea Forums is a popular website

Late night Yea Forums is banned as well

2014-15 was peak shitposting

I was banned once for posting a mountaineering thread. The worst thing about Yea Forums janitors is that they don't know what a sport is.

perro

Attached: kaakaainu.png (503x534, 259K)

Mountains aren't athletes, dum-dum.

Classic photo

Im convinced both certain /pol/ users and discord shills are now the two biggest groups applying to this role. Both want to control want is being said.

Is being a obese retard while cleaning up shit for free an sport?

Yea Forums was completely overrun by discord trannies, that's not even a secret

basado

Attached: tuxedo pepe.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Trannies? Is that why they hate cunnyposting? Because of jealousy?
>Fat self-castrated mental retard sees picture of underage girl.
>realises that no matter how much estrogen he'll take and how long he grows his hair he'll never achieve that level of cuteness
>tears roll down stubble with badly applied make-up and cheeto-covered neck beard
>an heroes, another statistic to the 40% suicide rate, third Yea Forums janny this month
>we are now accepting janitor applications!

Imagine how much could be saved in moderation staff wages by locking down the board between 9pm-7am EST? Unless there is a sports event on, in which case discussion could be allowed in a single general (easier to moderate).

So I'm wondering something, how does 4channel pay the janitors? Through paypal? What currency?

Imagine unironically believing this

Whatever they are getting paid. I am offering to DOUBLE it.

I don't know, but such a demeaning and soul-less task is surely being financially compensated, it just HAS to be. I mean any human being with a modicum of self-respect would not be doing it for free.

Your country is literally the tranny version of Germany.

tell me about the discord trannies, why do they wear the dress?

They're all big guys

Half the boards are. You're getting a bunch of fucking Tumblr cunts in places like /tg/ as well. Constant muh /pol/ boogeyman whining

I had sex today, twice yesterday and again last Friday, does that disqualify me as a posible janitor?

The mentally insane neet fears the white males opinions and facts