Can he pull it off?

can he pull it off?

Attached: marcelo.png (620x342, 258K)

They'll almost certainly get promoted, as for winning the championship it depends. Leeds have probably been the best team but Norwich have been getting real lucky lately so who knows

I believe

unless pukki gets injured

It really doesn't matter at the end. He has built a team with great dinamic and whether he gets the championship or not is just symbolic bucause he will surely win the premier league next year.

He's gonna win the UCL, screencap this post

rh

It would be extremely painful

He's won pretty much nothing of note his entire career, don't see why that's going to change now

Would be nice to have Leeds back for a few spicy games next season. Much better than having shit like Cardiff, Brighton, Huddersfield or Fulham in the league.

Agreed, would be premium comedy watching Leeds Man United muderball

Can Norwich just fuck off so Leeds and Blades go up? Literally no one wants them back in the PL.

Spanking leeds on there own patch is lucky? Punching a winner in the last minute and not being caught is lucky.
Leeds will capitulate. Will be glorious when they do

>5 shots on target
>3 goals
Yes, that's lucky

>demeans decent sized clubs.
Ignores bournemouth

Norwich were the better team in the Leeds game but all three of their goals came from deflections

They could have had more.
If you actually watched the game you would know.
Good finishing doesnt mean lucky

Yeah sure buddy.

All three goals were so shit and flukey. Norwich keep running into teams on their off days, the ball seems to always drop for them and they have been getting so many decisions from refs. Honestly, they've had it so easy this season. Everything seems to be going for them while Leeds and Sheff United have had some proper setbacks.

As a Leeds fan I think he can but I am talking about automatic promotion, Norwich are just being too consistent at the moment, they need to lose some of it for "us" to be able to come 1st, the Sheffield game is a big one, but we will have to see. Beating Bristol and dominating the game even though it was only 1-0 was nice.

You're a big guy