He can carry any team to the playo-

>he can carry any team to the playo-

Attached: LeBron-James-could-potentially-return-from-injury-this-Thursday-1075909.jpg (590x350, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

basketball-reference.com/teams/WAS/2003.html
youtube.com/watch?v=TKmpQyo9muU
youtube.com/watch?v=xlqF05pEyj8
youtube.com/watch?v=WR5DCIZTkpM
basketball.realgm.com/nba/teams/Chicago-Bulls/4/Playoff-History
youtube.com/watch?v=8V_1ZxCN3nI
youtube.com/watch?v=MZx92rH61t8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It’s almost like 35 year old players in their 17th professional year aren’t as good on both sides of the court as they were in their prime

it's almost as though poisoning the entire locker room, undermining your head coach and faking an injury midway through the season to manufacture a tampered trade is bad for the team

>He's the goat
When a guy destroys every locker room he is in, chooses a movie (space James 2) over rings, and loses the finals 6 times, he CANNOT be considered the best.

I hate lebron, but the teams he’s faced in the finals (and beaten) are worlds better than whatever Jordan faced. He also had less help.

BASED
cringe

Yeah that Dallas Mavericks team was too tough for him, Wade and Bosh. He just didn’t have enough help to outscore JJ Barea in the 4th quarter

Just shows how overrated going to 8 straight Finals is.

How many of those finals has he won?

LeBron is the goat. Dont @ me, even i as a casual know that

>gets coach fired
>gets players traded
>tells gm to go after competitive guys over shooters
>shocked it didn't work
he did the same thing in cleveland and then left that franchise in shambles

cope

stop, just stop.

Showtime Lakers
Barkley's Suns
Drexlers Trailblazers
Kemp/Payton Supersonics
2x the Malone/Stockton Jazz (who swept the Shaq/Kobe Lakers to play the Bulls in the finals)

Every team listed won a min of 55 games, 3 of them won 60, Every team listed had at least one hall of famer in the prime of their career, most of them two, and every team listed's superstars showed up in the finals while having career years.

As for the Bulls, they were no superteam. Scottie Pippin and Denis Rodmen are the only other hall of famers to play with jordan, and both of them got to the HOF through their defense, not their offense.

Had them at 4th in the West halfway through the season. Got injured and the bums fell to 10th

Lebron is not the one that went for AD. Magic and the front office spazzed out because the shitty "valuable" young core dropped from 4th to 10th and they went all in for AD. Combine that with the media constantly saying all of them should be traded for AD, and the young guys got upset. "LeGM" had nothing to do with it. The Lakers were already plummeting before the AD situation

2016 GSW btfo any team Jordan faced and it’s not even close

Difference is Jordan's team was on par with that GSW's team. 72-10. That GSW team also needed Kerr who had the experience of being 72-10. That's his level of dominance. Scoring leader/defensive player/MVP/3 peats and rings. He had everything.

It's frighteningly unparalleled. Lebron doesn't even come close to the career Jordan had.

He didn't have to beat the best because him/his teams were the best.

this thread is basically spam. no one ever said that about lebron

Jordan literally played against flat footed old men in converses. He did not face anywhere near the level of competition that is active today.

>"""""goat""""" can't do shit in a conference that isn't filled with shitters
YIKES!

Attached: chuckle.png (548x666, 361K)

Being slower and weaker is one thing, but the lakers have a worse record than last year with him PLAYING

It wasnt even halfway through, and the 3rd to 9th seeds were all like 2 games apart

4th seed my ass

you are retarded

Hand checking/Physical fouls.

Yeah right. If you ever played basketball, you’d know it makes the game twice as easy to play.

Bring back those rules in this NBA and then we’ll see if the new guys can hold up. Many driving guards will disappear to be replaced by physical defensive guards and big men will return.

Will this meme just stop. The world record for athletics haven’t been demolished by 1/2 sec despite there being better training/shoes etc. When Jordan had a 48 inch vertical along with countless others like Dr J etc. I don’t see anyone currently having a 55/60 inch vertical. That tells me there is no real differences, just made up conclusions.

Call me back when NBA players can

shoot 40% from half way line or
have their waist reach the rim or
block shots which are shot 20 ft in the air or
start dunking from the 3 pt line.

Unless people start doing that, the young guys of today will just become the old guys in 10 years.

Attached: 1551934415420.jpg (1200x1026, 413K)

Franchise is in shambles and has one of the highest payrolls in the league. Can’t wait to see when Lebron owns a team and does even worse than MJ.

But, Dude! He had them in 4th place when 1-10 were decided by 6 games and Phoenix was only 12 games out of 1st!

Not if they were allowed to hand check.

father buss would have handled him similar to pat riley. i have no faith in jeanie buss she's gonna roll over

THIS post best post

>70 win teams eliminated

Lebron - 1
Everyone else - 0

lmfo the Cavs were utterly irrelevant before LBJ was gifted to them and they will remain irrelevant until another locally-born generational talent shows up, possibly never, that franchise has always been in shambles

You do know that shit goes both ways, right? let's see MJ in the modern game

the floor is completely spaced out and the threat of a three pointer is ever-present

the entire league top to bottom has at least one incredible talent, as opposed to MJ's era, where 2/3 the league was completely irrelevant and full of scrubs, sure the playoffs haven't changed much but the regular season is night and day, no days off if you intend to be the #1 seed in the your conference, MJ got to coast half the games throughout Oct-Apr

MJ didn't learn how to properly shoot threes until the end of his career, *and* he only had to play one type of defense

And to go the direction you're thinking, can you seriously claim LBJ would be anything but an utter terror if he were allowed hand check/was allowed to be as physical as they were back then? He's fucking massive. He's got two inches and 8lbs on Chuck Barkley, who was a soft doughey piece of flab even during his playing years. LBJ would fucking murder people back in the day.

This bald fraud should have retired after he fluked that ship for Cleveland

Now his """"""""legacy"""""""" is in shambles and he's not even in top 5 discussion anymore

One problem there kid.
Lebron is a fucking bitch of a personality.
Jordan would still intimidate him.

>but muh championship for da land
People sometimes forget that his Cavs also lost the other three finals against GS, getting swept in the last one.

Jordan would average 40 in today’s game

you wen full retard, never go full retad

Toxic teammate

In the shitty east.

>takes out LeBitch's knees
Nothing personal kid.

Attached: bill-laimbeer.jpg (390x270, 39K)

Lebron lost to the Mavs.
That Dallas team is probably the worst NBA champions in the past 30 years. He also lost to a very old Spurs team. Btw Lebron has played with Hall of Famer Ray Allen, future Hall of Famer DWade and future Hall of Famer Chris Bosh. Also barring a career ending injury, Future Hall of Famer Kyrie Irving. Jordan had Pippen and Rodman. Yes Lebron actually played with better top talent than Jordan.

No Lebron best friend Rich Paul tried to force AD out of New Orleans to LA. That is basically what started the collapse of the Lakers.

He cant do that in LA they're too big compared to cleveland. He had more say in cleveland andf was the best in the league. At 34 he is not even top 10 in the league anymore.

Based

Jordan beat lile 10 of the top 50 NBA players in history during his 6 title runs.

>Ewing
>Shaq
>Reggie Miller
>Isaiah Thomas
>Rodman
>Magic
>Drexlar
>Gary Payton
>Barkley
>Stockton
>Malone

>b...but Lebron makes everyone better!

Can somebody remind me how far MJ carried the Wizards in the playoffs? I can't remember

You mean 40 year old Jordan who was a owner and retired for almost 3 years?...

Jordan missed the playoffs twice in his career. When he was 39 and 40 years old playing for the Wizards. This will be Lebron's third time missing the playoffs. Barring the Lakers getting two other superstars next season, hes probably not making it next year either.

jordan was 40 years old playing against 20 year olds

I mean the MJ who even at the end of the Wizards had less wear and tear than current LeBron does. Since people here are acting like LeBron's age+mileage is irrelevant, MJ most have carried the Wizards to back-to-back championships right?

>NBA fans actually expect one single player to carry entire franchises every year to the championship and insult them when they don't

Some "sport" you mongoloids got there

He can't numbnuts

>hand checking was removed because the NBA was becoming too defensive and games were low scoring
>as a result, perimeter players have become a dominant force in the NBA
>Micheal Jordan, a perimeter player, would somehow become worse in today’s league that favors perimeter players

LeBron won a playoff series for 13 consecutive years, how many for MJ despite having superior teams and weaker competition?y

Are you fucking retarded it's not the hand checking it's the zone defense, and MJ didn't shoot from the perimeter he drove against man-to-man defenses. He couldn't shoot the three and I'm telling you a SG that can't shoot 3s is not the GOAT in today's league.

In a shitty eastern conference. And finally hes in a good conference, and he cant even make the playoffs.

>He did not face anywhere near the level of competition that is active today.
He did, and got curbstomped for years by them all. He began his reign when all that real competition retired, got old or joined his team

Jordan was 40 fucking years old. If you think he was in better shape than 34 year old Lebron, then you are a moron.

MJ didn't make the playoffs at this point in his career either what's your point?
And LeBron was +11 tonight but I guess you'd have to understand basketball to know that that means

Jordan final two seasons played against zone defense. And at 39-40 he was averaging 22ppg. You telling me prime Jordan couldn't handle fucking zone defense?

So the Lakers are in the tank for Zion. Is Silver going to abandon Dolan and gift the Lakers Zion to make lebitch happy and the largest fan base in nba happy? Knicks at best get maybe RJ. I feel line this super likely

Obviously, today’s competition is twink zoomer chuckers that cant play D and have exploding shoes

I'm still waiting for somebody to tell me how far Jordan got in the playoffs in his 16th season.
What were his stats in his 1190th regular season game?

So we will keep ignoring the fact that Jordan was old as fuck, was retired for 3 years and btw his team was far worst than Lebron's this season.

basketball-reference.com/teams/WAS/2003.html

Zion would not fit with Lebron at all, because he cant shoot. He'd be force to be a stretch 4 with Lebron.

who would win in a 1v1 lebron james or zion williamson?

Lebroooon

It's funny because it's TRUE. Just look at the top guys in the NBA today and how they cant play defense.

>Harden
>Curry
>Westbrook
>Lebron

Defense is basically an afterthought in today's nba.

can he prove it?

Lebron is a better shooter, so he wins. But it would be close since Lebron's defense is shit, and Zion is a better athlete than he is.

>Playing in college (without 3 pointers), against physically tougher defenses, and dabbling in baseball takes no toll on a players health

i think zion would rampage on lebron

>College
Lol
>Swinging a strike puts as much damage on your knees as dunking
Top kek user, thanks for the laughs

>"LeGM" had nothing to do with it.
you dumb fuck

meanwhile the true goat kareem did those first two, replaced luckswing with holding his own against the GOAT fighter bruce lee, and managed almost 10k more points

Then why does Tom Brady still do it?

College was 3 full years of training and playing. On the subject of dunking, I'm sure Jordan practiced more since he wasn't afraid to get embarrassed in the dunk contest like some little bitch is.

Not only that he was Finals MVP all six times and has the 2nd-highest career finals average ppg, and highest since the merger (behind Rick Barry). MJ is the GOAT of GOATs. It took Brady nine tries to get six Owls and he was only MVP for four of them.

Nobody has come close to dominating the way Jordan did.

if the commissioner is gonna just hand you trophies why not
thats why jordan came back instead of continuing baseball

For all of LeBron's muh longevity, the difference between him and Jordan is literally a Top 10 All-Time career. That's how far behind he is. Really activates the almonds. Really gets the noggin joggin.

>heavies against mid sized 3shooters
That's like being raped in the 3rd quarters.

He would of if it wasn't for the injury

>He'd be able to carry a team if he went to the Western Conference just like he did in the East
Turns out he couldn't despite what Lebron dickriders have been saying for years.

>Hand checking/Physical fouls.
Stopped reading. Yep, no way Lebron would be able to handle hand checking or the blood bath that the NBA used to be lmao

All would be shit physically compared to the players today. They had nowhere near the same level of training as we have today. Every sport over the years have players that are larger, faster and better than previously, but not basketball? People can't admit that the bums in the past would be G leaguers today

The commissioner literally tried to sabotage brady and BB you fucking retard

This. Jordan basically faced his draft class in the Finals.

>But muh meme contest!
The absolute state of Jordan shills!

Yeah and most of those teams only had one of those guys. Pippen was better than the second-best player on any team MJ faced. Meanwhile with Lonzo BI and Kuzma all out, LeBron had Mo Wagner as his #2.

The timing was right though as he beat magic and bird when they were old and past it. Shaq was still young and with the magic too.

win teams eliminated
>Lebron (and the commissioner banning opposing teams all star and dpoy while getting carried by kyrie in finals) - 1
>Everyone else - 0

LeBron’s defense is shit primarily because he doesn’t have the gas tank to carry the offense and anchor the defense anymore. He’s lost lateral quickness but I have no doubt he could play good defense in a game of 21 where he doesn’t have to pace himself in a half court YMCA situation.

Because he plays a position that requires zero athleticism as he’s used. The same reason Brees is still doing it. They stand still and throw a ball. Lebron runs up and down the court trying to score and prevent younger genetic freaks from scoring.

It’s not close to comparable.

Michael Jordan has
•3 more rings
•3 more final mvps
•1 more DPOY
•1 more season MVP
•9 more scoring titles
•3 more steals leader
•3 more all defensive team selections
•4000 more points / bron moved past him in playoff points, but it took him longer lol.
•800 more steals
•Beat 20 50+ win teams in the playoffs (Lebron only defeated 10)
•Jordan never averaged less than 40% Field Goal in the finals
Lebron did it twice
•6/6 (never allowed a game 7)
•Lebron had much more help
•Jordan never had a teammate averaged more than 22 points in the finals..
Kyrie averaged over 28 and DWade averaged more than 26
•MJ never ever had a finals meltdown like Lebron in 2011 against the Mavs
•MJ had more points in the playoffs in less games..
All of this accomplished in 13 seasons
Lebron is in his 14th season still chasing the "ghost that played in Chicago"
•Michael Jordan in the playoffs has put up atleast 40ppg, 5rpg, 5apg in 6 different playoff series. Along with an average of about 55% shooting, 3spg and 2bpg.
(86 vs bos, 89 vs cavs, 90 vs philly, 92 vs Miami, 93 vs Phoenix, 88 vs cavs) Jordan won every one of those matchups except for the 1986 matchup vs the celtics.
•Jordan in 88-89 averaged 32ppg, 8apg, 8rpg, 3spg off 54% shooting. LeBron has never even came close to this stat line.
•in 87 thru 92, MJ averaged 5 straight seasons of atleast 51% FG shooting. LeBron has never done this.
•the lowest FT% MJ ever shot in a season was 78%. Lebrons highest in a season ever is 78%.
•MJ has a higher playoff FG% of 48.7% to Lebrons 48.3%
•MJ has a higher playoff player efficiency rating of 28.6 to Lebrons 27.3.
•MJ shoots a higher playoff 3 point percentage of 33.2% to Lebrons 32.9%

What part of Klutch Sports are you from, lads?
>Le Shoot Worse than AI man
>Le Can't Play Defence Like John wall man
>Le Shoot Worse than Rondo man
>Le Only Draw Fouls and Block better than Jeff Teague man
>Le Worse AST/TO ratio than Steven Jackson man
>Le Worse Foul Drawer than Defrozen man
>Le Worse than AI, Dirk, Pau, CP3, Horford, Kawhi, Dwight, Shaq, Billups, Kidd, Ginobili, Nash, Deron Williams man
>Le 6th in assists but 35th in AST/TO ratio because I always chocke and next Magic man
>Le Outside top10 in pts per FGA among high volume shooters man
>Le Have my championships becase I played against Wesbrick (7th worst), PG13 (9th), Klay (12), Defrozen (18), Wall (19), Prince (20), Rose (21) literally fucking row of chockers
>Le Have my championships because my chockers Kyrie (8) and Ray Allen (27) made shots in biggest moment
For me, it's being 8th worst in turnovers in clutch playoff situations. When you're only better than Westbrick, Derrick fRose, Amare, Yao, Carmelo, Blake, Pierce and 3 of them still manage to score more effectively than you, that's when you can be called true Klutch GOAT.
>le Kyle Lowry with blocks and higher usage man

Attached: KLUTCH sports.png (1238x521, 129K)

c r i n g e
r
i
n
g
e

Imagine being so butthurt by a black man.

>Giannis is a twink
>Giannis is a chucker
>Giannis can't play defense

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-07-30-at-11.14.31-AM.png (654x386, 464K)

are these the antetokoumbros ?

It's much harder to even reach a superbowl than an nba finals because of the short seasons and single elimination playoffs.

>Drexlar
>Wilkens
>Barkley
>shit compared to today's athletes

youtube.com/watch?v=TKmpQyo9muU

youtube.com/watch?v=xlqF05pEyj8

youtube.com/watch?v=WR5DCIZTkpM

>So we will keep ignoring the fact that Jordan was old as fuck, was retired for 3 years and btw his team was far worst than Lebron's this season.
The argument about Jordan is dumb as shit since he was 40, but that Washington roster was Jordan's fault. He wanted Kwame Brown, and arranged the trade of Hamilton for Stackhouse.

Basically, Jordan and James are both shitty GMs.

>tfw Kobe exceeds them as a GM.
This is highly possible. Kobe can be an autist when it comes to these things. He's always hyper-focused.

>All would be shit physically compared to the players today.
And players today would be shit physically if they played 30 years ago with worse nutrition and training methods. What's your point?

Kobe also is perhaps less buddy buddy than Jordan, like there’s no way Kobe would let Charles Oakley on a roster at 39 years of age just because they were friends.

Shaq was too young to beat Jordan, but beat him the year previously? The difference was Grant was never the same after that injury.

lakers are making the playoffs

Stop being disingenuous for internet arguments when a monkey could fact check you in the span of 5 seconds, Brandon Ingram wasn’t injured until this previous game nor was Mo Wagner playing significant minutes/hasn’t logged a start before this Celtics game. When you exaggerate and lie to argue your position you make it so people don’t even bother taking you seriously.

As proof by imploding superteams TWICE. If Kobe can master team chemistry, he will be a GOAT GM.

>suspends QB for 4 games for something with absolutely no proof

>the commissioner just hands brady trophies!!!

Friendly reminder that the Eastern conference of the past decade is the single weakest any division or conference has every been in the history of the NBA and any other great player would have effortlessly carried a team in that division to endless straight finals appearances. The real story here is how much refball LeCuck needed to get passed the fucking Pacers last year.

>Jordan missed the playoffs twice in his career. When he was 39 and 40 years old playing for the Wizards.
not true

basketball.realgm.com/nba/teams/Chicago-Bulls/4/Playoff-History

????

yes... click through... they missed the playoffs in the 1994-1995 season when he was 31-32...

>Showtime Lakers
they were actually pretty old by that point
the bulls don't beat a younger showtime

?????

Attached: C0B3B15A-8CEF-4BAD-93AB-521AFDED32E8.png (1242x2208, 253K)

why cant they get another #1 draft pick and build off of that

>that tinyass hand
weebs

And a lot of people still thought the Lakers were going to sweep that series.

He made the playoffs with a losing record his first three seasons. If 30-52 were still good enough for the playoffs, LeBron would be there. And Lebron missed it his first two years, when MJ was playing in college.

True.
But if Jordan actually wanted to win he could have just went to LA and joined Phil Jackson, Shaq and Kobe. You think Phil wouldn't have taken Jordan over fucking Rick Fox at SF? Jordan just wanted to play because he was going through a midlife crisis.

Jordan missed 70 games that season.
Bulls wanted to shut him down for the entire year but he refused. Bulls won something like 11 straight games to finish the tear just to make the playoffs when Jordan returned. Safe to say if he played the entire year their record would have been much better.

>meanwhile Lebron missed 16 games and returned with more than a month before the season ends

>and the Lakers have dropped like 10 of their last 13 games

Lebron cant carry this team to the playoffs, Jordan did. Also go pull up the 86 Bulls and tell me this years Laker team isn't far better.

Name 3 guys besides Jordan on the roster.

Attached: 1985-86-1200x688.jpg (1200x688, 305K)

Playo? What are you trying to tell us?

>Jordan just wanted to play because he was going through a midlife crisis.
Probably. He was also part owner of the Wiz, so boosting their profile was good for his pockets.

>source

Lol

>Lebron cant carry this team to the playoffs,
To be fair, he's not even trying. It may have been a different story if he was 25-years-old and giving max effort.

He definitely did that his second time in Cleveland, as well as Miami.

>Jordan would score 40 in today's game

Attached: Capture+_2019-03-10-15-31-17.png (1437x1366, 577K)

This. And the way to defeat the zone is with 3-point shooting, but MJ couldn't shoot threes

>This. And the way to defeat the zone is with 3-point shooting, but MJ couldn't shoot threes
He didn't have to, so he never developed it. Plus hand-checking made it easier to defend the three while preventing drives to the basket. Not to mention, even if someone drove to the basket, there was no 3-second rule, so a shot-blocking center would always be waiting. That's why a mid-range game used to be so important.

Now guys chuck wide open threes and slash to the basket at will, and we're acting like defense has gotten better?

He’s only 34. Cope harder.

Mileage is not a thing. It’s time to stop memeing it into existence.

zone defense is terrible. it's almost like reverse psych and jordan is trying to make the game even softer just so people can play up his era

LeBron's played a shitload of basketball thanks to joining the league straight out of high school and all those seasons reaching the Finals. Even if you don't like the guy (I don't), it's hard to argue that those extra 200-300 games haven't taken a toll on his body.

>Mileage is not a thing.
Bullshit. Not that a 40-year-old with less wear and tear should be better than a 34-year-old, but injuries do accumulate with age and playing time.

>less wear and tear
>3 full years of college ball going deep into the tourney each year
>6 full years older
>played 6 seasons in the 80s when defenses were allowed to play defense until the rules were changed for him
>got his ass beat by the Bad Boy Pistons
>Lekek never played a minute of college ball and spent his entire career in an era where nobody is allowed to breathe in his direction without a foul
LeChoke is a pampered faggot who could play another 10 years in this baby era and he'd still be overrated garbage

Basketball players are the biggest pussies on the planet. Brett Favre was an elite QB at 40 but LeBitch is cashed at 34? Bullshit. Complete and utter bullshit.

>less help
Nigger kill yourself

Attached: 949CC541-5ADD-48DD-9D4F-CA6DB12AC7E1.jpg (1200x688, 263K)

You have a point about the physicality of play in the NBA, but your argument about college is off the mark. Jordan played 101 games in 3 college seasons. LeBron played 251 games in his first three NBA seasons. Jordan averaged 30 minutes per game, LeBron averaged 40. That works out to 3k minutes for Jordan and 10k minutes for LeBron. That works out to a workload of an additional 175 games played.

Brett stood in the pocket and threw the ball. How many wide receivers and running backs do you see putting up the same numbers they put up at 25?

Are you saying that those games Lebron played as a 19 year old are why he sucks now? Are you actually arguing that?

That the players of today are better than the players of the past. That's the whole fucking point everyone seems to run around. Every sport has average players that are clearly better than players of the past, but when it comes to BBall, we all can't admit that players like LeBron would dominate in Jordan's time

>Brett Favre didn’t take hundreds of insanely violent hits over the course of his 20 yr career

Attached: 9DE791ED-C48E-4DB3-893F-0E92358D4B9A.jpg (581x767, 92K)

I'm actually just arguing you're retarded if you think 100 games in college is harder on the body than three full NBA seasons, which seems to be the point you were making since your first words were a sarcastic >less wear and tear.

What's that have to do with his ability to move his arm?

>except that the Triangle is meant to counter Zone defenses.Most of the derivatives of the Triangle Actions are counters to the Zone defense, with most of these actions being run by Golden State
how high was the guy who wrote this, besides, there is no pure Zone in todays game because of 3 second defense rules. If there was a pure Zone, you could lull anyone into shooting threes using the 2/3.

>we all can't admit that players like LeBron would dominate
Lebron's game wouldn't be as flashy If he was in the 90's. Hypothetically, without Mike and Kobe predating him, we'd just see another Karl Malone-type guy.

Sure they're better, and the players in the past would have been better with today's methods. It's all invalidated because Jordan had access to the same methods as other players in the 80's, and LeBron has access to the same methods as other players today. That's why you go by the people they played against and not across generations. Talent will win out, regardless of training methods.

He’s only 34?? For some reason I was thinking he was like 37. He should still be in his prime.

The average nfl player plays like 3 seasons dude.

That’s due to the level of competition, not because their bodies wear out. Dude.

>LeCramp
>LeSwept

It was Jordan's own words about the zone.

>Lebron a Karl Malone Guy
Except Lebron has a fraction of the skills Malone has on the post.

Honestly at the end of it all could we all honestly say that Lebron his generation?
>Well he certainly dominated in championships
3-9 finals record
Tied with Steph at 3. Soon to be 4 to 3 for Steph
>b-but muh compiled stats
Well Wilt was shoulders above the rest or competition in his generation yet we view him unfavorably compared to Russell

So here we are at a conundrum.
What will be Lebron's legacy once his career is all said and done.
A player who dominated his competition was 6/6 in the finals and was 24-0 when he had HCA like Jordan? No chance.
I think a proper analysis would be a 'Wilt' type of player who lit up the box score, won a couple of chips but was always more interested in stats over championships.

I don't know. What do you think Yea Forums?

>Well Wilt was shoulders above the rest or competition in his generation yet we view him unfavorably compared to Russell
I actually don't. Wilt dominated the stats head-to-head. The argument is that Russell made his teammates better, which seems dubious to me, but aside from some old footage, I haven't seen them play.

I have seen LeBron's entire career and most of Jordan's. I favor Jordan, for sure. The Finals record for LeBron is a little unfair, though. Imagine if he played out West his entire career and didn't get to all those Finals. Would 3-0 be better than 3-6? The six losses is more a reflection of the Eastern Conference than anything.

Does this mean that the Cavs team that LAbron carried last year is better? I called it from the beginning when delusional Lakers fans had them making the conference final.

Feels good to see the Lakers losing, T. Clippers fan.

Attached: LAKERS.jpg (648x253, 40K)

If he had been healthy for the year he would have

Jordan literally only has the ring argument. Lol it’s hilarious. A team accomplishment he achieved alongside other hall of famers

Jordan played with other hall of famers not to mention all stars
The warriors even before kd were better than any team in the 90s. Bulls included. After kd they’re unbeatable in a 7 game series

how big do you think Lebron's big black cock is? I'm always curious about how horse hung many basketball players are. Shaq especially.

have any NBA stars revealed their sizes?

L3-6bron literally showed his dick during a game, cazzie

>LeBron "I don't think a lot of people was educated" James
>LeBron "Went West like his mother in joining the Lakers" James
>LeBron "Once got defeated by an air conditioner" James
>LeBron "Once showed his tiny penis to the entire world on national television" James
>LeBron "5/10 wife" James
>LeBron "3-6" James
>LeBron "Le lose in the Finals man" James
>LeBron "Le traveling, charging, flopping and PEDs man" James
>LeBron "Not as good as Michael Jordan" James
>LeBron "Baldspot in the shape of a cock and balls" James
>LeBron "Get dunked on by a high school kid then confiscate the tape" James
>LeBron "1.8 pts in the 4th quarter of the Finals" James
>LeBron "Lied about elbow despite it clearly being fine and was booed by home crowd, then hosted a nationally televised show to leave his team" James
>LeBron "2 for 18 in a playoff game" James
>LeBron "Stuffed by 5'9" Nate Robinson" James
>Lebron "career 47.8% winrate and -2 pts differential vs TOP 8 teams" James
>Lebron "Once I learned how to beat good teams I was cucked by Kobe's bitch Dwight" James
>Lebron "GOAT who was on best team in NBA ONCE, despite changing team multiple times"
>Lebron "After my only legit miraculous championship was gifted to me by Ray Allen and a Greg Buttovich blunder, same Spurs team BTFO me into the fucking sun the next year and Kawhi personally dickslapped me worse than Jason Terry" James
>LeBron "Locked down by 6'0" JJ Barea for two games in the Finals" James
>LeBron "Didn't go to college because he always chokes when it comes to finals" James

Attached: 1541245278318.webm (1554x874, 2.91M)

>Once showed his tiny penis to the entire world on national television
w-w-what? when did this happen?

Who are the "other" Hall of farmers besides pippen?

scotty pippen claimed he had an 11 inch cock

LET'S GET THIS SHIT STARTED
>L3-6ron
>LeAirball
>LeBaby
>LeBabydick
>LeBald
>LeBandAid
>LeBench
>LeBeta
>LeBitch
>LeBlocked
>LeBoner
>LeBooty
>LeBrick
>LeBroken
>LeBronto
>LeBronze
>LeBrown
>LeBTFO
>LeBum
>LeButthole
>LeChimp
>LeChoke
>LeChuck
>LeCockroach
>LeCoon
>LeCrab
>LeCramp
>LeCuck
>LeDecline
>LeDiaper
>LeDick
>LeDiva
>LeDumb
>LeFail
>LeFlop
>LeFraid
>LeFraud
>LeGiveup
>LeGM
>LeGone
>LeHairline
>LeHGH
>LeJUST
>LelBron
>LeMiss
>LeNeckstrain
>LeNigger
>LeNodad
>LeNotenoughhelp
>LePoop
>LeQueen
>LeQuit
>LeRefball
>LeRest
>LeRigged
>LeRoid
>LeShit
>LeSit
>LeShook
>LeSlip
>LeSoy
>LeStatpad
>LeSwept
>LeTears
>LeThargic
>LeTired
>LeTrash
>LeTravel
>LeTurnover
>LeWhine
>LeXcuse
>LeXposed

Attached: 1465618224467.jpg (800x797, 198K)

>Jordan’s teams were stacked!
That lie has been debunked friendo

>Jordan played with other hall of famers not to mention all stars
name them

I can name everyone on Jordan's bulls, no other HOF other then Pippin and Rodman. Both of whom made the HOF in large part due to their defense (in rodman's case entirely because of his defense). Jordan did play with two more all stars, Horace Grant and Bill Cartwright however Grant didn't make the all star team while on the bulls (he made the team with the Magic, and Cartwright made the All Star team in 1981, years before Jordan was drafted, and anyone who saw him play for the bulls during Jordan's years know he was no all star (frankly he was barely passable as a center by the time Jordan got there).

The only other players of note were Tony Kukoc (6th man of the year, once), and Steve Kerr, who never will make the HOF as a player, though he might as a coach.

t. LeGM

at 35 no

>Both of whom made the HOF in large part due to their defense
Defense is the most important part of the game, especially in that era. The media vastly overrates offensive stars and underrates defensive stars.

>The only other players of note were Tony Kukoc (6th man of the year, once), and Steve Kerr
BJ Armstrong was a solid player, in fact he'd be remembered much more fondly if he wasn't so overshadowed by Jordan, shot almost 50% from the field from the pg position during their title run, 4 to 1 TO / Assist ratio, and was a great 3 point shooter; John Paxson was an absolute assassin from 3, one of the top 3 in the league during that era, shot around 45% from 3 during some of those seasons. People do the same mental gymnastics with Jordan that they do with Lebron, the media has so drilled into your heads that these guys are the GOATs that you'll literally come up with anything to elevate them and degrade everybody else around them.

Jordan not only had amazing teammates, he had David Stern and David Falk remaking basketball to frame his as a star bigger than the game itself.
It was phoney af but it worked - in that it made them lots and lots of money. It also completely ruined basketball.

Anyone who says Jordans bulls team was stacked should be disregarded. During the 6 championships Pippen was the only other all-star level player. Rodman was only there for the 2nd 3peat and most teams didnt want him because he was a liability on and off the court. Plus he was in his mid 30s during those 3 championships.

Also worth noting is Pippen only averaged over 20pts for 3 seasons while with MJ, and they were all low 20s.

>Defense is the most important part of the game
No its not. The most important part is to have more points than the opposing team by the time the game is over.

""The most important part of the game is putting that ball in the hole."- Red Auerbach

>LeTiny

Attached: lebabby.jpg (400x400, 37K)

You can tell by the comments which anons didnt play basketball. Michael Jordan was the most fundamentally sound + super athletic player ever.
The summer before his NBA debut he played in the 84 Olympics (college players) and dominated. NBA coaches and scouts were saying they wouldnt be surprised if he became the greatest ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=8V_1ZxCN3nI
I guarantee some of you would watch this and wouldnt even understand how MJ pulled this off. I could easily break down what he did versus what Lebron does.

You guys dont know about the art of the midrange. Oscar Robertson talked about the lost art of the midrange and Kobe Bryant has been vocal about how Lebron still hasn't utilized the midrange but KD has.

Rodman averaged 5 points a game while playing for the Bulls. He added almost nothing on the offensive ends. He was a rebounding machine though.

Ive been watching Lebron since his high school games were on ESPN. It amazes me how hyped he was and how far he exceeded the hype. He's one of the greatest, I have him at #6 after Magic..but he could easily be #5. He's been my favorite player to watch for a long time.

But....I still see him do some stupid plays as well as his lack of effort on defense. In fact his defensive awareness isn't even at an all-star level. Then he blames his teammates when he messes up on rotations.
Not to mention he LEAVES HIS TEAM. How are you supposed to be the captain when you clearly display that you will leave your team?

Fun fact: MJs last season in Chicago they were going to trade Pippen for TMac right before the season started. MJ said he would retire if they did.

>hate Lehairline
>yet he's in their head rent free

?

Thats how teams were built. You had your Superstar franchise player that can give you 30+pts on good shooting percentages. Then you have someone that can give you 15-20pts. Then you have role players
spot up 3pt shooters
rebounders
defenders
big man to protect the paint

The way MJ did it in Chicago was unique because back then the thought was you needed superstar big men to win. Those bulls teams had no all star centers or point guards.

That was all made possible because MJ gave in to Phil Jackson and Tex Winter and bought into the system. Not to mention MJ took Pippen under his wing and asked Pippen to guard him in scrimmages as well as 1 on 1 after practice. Pippen was also the only player MJ ever invited to his house to workout. A huge reason why Pippen became one of the best defenders is because he constantly guarded the greatest offensive player.

>Bill Wennington
>Luc Longley
>Will Perdue
>Bill Cartwright
>old ass Robert Parish

Those were some damn nobody Centers. They won with them too.

Look at this shit right here. Lebron..aka "Playoff Mode Activated" needs to be pushed to play D. Next play he passes up an open 3 to pass the ball to Rondo for 3.....RONDO...FOR 3 :(

I'm sorry, but did the playoffs already start? Oh, that's right. The season isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only 65 games in. Does not having a playoff seed after 65 games count as missing? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the season is still on? Lebron is still playing right now and he has been the best player in the NBA for how many years now? He's playing on one of the worst teams in the NBA who just happen to have some losses because of injuries. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The Chargers are one of the best fucking teams in the NFL, they went 13-3 last year and would of won the Super Bowl if the kicker didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Chargers wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Chiefs just stepped out of bounds short of the 1st down when they needed to get one, just like the Jets did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Chargers topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Attached: pffffffft hahahhahahhaha.jpg (480x320, 34K)

Why do I keep seeing this “carried” shit when LeBron literally topped every single stat? Do burgers enjoy this level of discourse?

So we can agree he was no where near as good as MJ
Thank you, very cool

No, he is much better than MJ was in MJ's 16th season

Kek

Come to think of it, his downfall began right around the time this was taken.

he's topped jordans stats years an games later, most specifically this season doing fuck all but pad out his rebounds/shots/points while doing literally fuck all for his team. Watch him """play""" defense

Lmao @ anyone who thinks he still gives a fuck. He knows the Warriors are ruling the league for the next three years at minimum and that he's already in his mid 30s. It's all down hill from here and he knows it. He realized 3 chips is his limit and called it a career. He's just here to collect a paycheck and pad his stats.

>muh wear and tear
yes, just put some 60 year old that has never practiced sport to play, he'll light up the league with his zero mileage

Jordan didn't make the playoffs his 16th season, since he only played 14. But neither will Lebron.

Wilt is basically everything LeBron was but better.
LeBron is a stat babby, Wilt was THE stat babby.
LeBron has gaudy stats, Wilt has THE BEST stats
LeBron choked hard in the playoffs, Wilt choked THE HARDEST
LeBron joined a super team, Wilt joined an even more super team (at the time Wilt went to the Lakers, the team of Wilt, Jerry West and Elgin Baylor had 3 of the 6 best basketball players to ever live)
LeBron is a fake personality, Wilt was THE FAKEST (we know of Wilt as the guy who banged 20,000 women but lots of teammates have said they never saw Wilt with a woman)
LeBron created the narrative that "he carries weaker players" even though he only won when he played on the most stacked team of the modern era, Wilt invented that storyline. The whole "Wilt only lost to Russell because Russ had the better team" argument doesn't even hold up to actual statistical analysis.

Wilt is one of the big 6 NBA players (Jordan, Magic, Kareem, Russell, Bird, Wilt) but most educated observers put Wilt towards the bottom of that.

This is LeBron's fate. He'll never be the new Jordan, he's just the new Wilt.

Lebron doesn't give a fuck about winning anymore. Hes all about padding his stats to push the narrative that hes the GOAT.

KOBE!

Attached: CvqspZLWEAAqRwc.jpg (561x998, 102K)

Basically this.

>big
>black
>bulls

hmmmmmm

LeBron is playing better than MJ did in his 16th season. More wins and better stats.

He went 9-9 that season and had a losing record the season before and after. Lakers were on pace for 48 wins before LeBron's injury, funny how you only exist MJs injury. And regardless, if 30-52 were enough to get to the playoffs like it was in MJs day the Lakers would be there

I don’t know what the hell you guys are talking about. But if the general idea is that players now are better than players of yesterday. Go back and look at 2008 and 2012 USA Olympic teams and their results.

The 2012 team’s starting five was Kobe, CP3, Melo, Durant, Lebron. And in one game they hit 90 points off 3s for a total score for 140s. With a 60-70% accuracy (at one point it was 90%)

Guess what the opposing team played in defense? Full 3-2 zone. For anyone that knows basketball, that defense’s major weakness is 3s.

And what USA played? Man to man small ball full press. And the opposition team hardly got any 3s. 22%.

It’s not that old players didn’t know how to shoot 3s. Most teams in the league are playing hybrid zone, which is why the 3s volume has increased. It’s comical that people believe that 6’6 guys with muscle like Kobe/Melo can’t shoot 3s or that Jordan/Pippen/Grant Hill whoever played in that era wouldn’t shoot lights out after some practice. Like I said, Players aren’t magically more athletic or better skilled just because there is a 30 year difference. Weight training, nutrition, practice, etc that makes today’s players good existed back then as well.

Rules and defensive systems changed the game, not the “new era”

Btw, 2016 Rio USA team still played Man to man because they know no one can match their physicality. And they didn’t go unbeaten like the 2008/2012 teams did.

Jordan did what Lebron is doing now at 40. Jordan won a a ring at 36 with a Pippen that averaged 13 points, bad Kukoc, and Rodman on the bench. They were not even favorites. And he did it. LeBum cant even make it to the playoff at 34. Damn shame.

MJ would play 82 games and put on a show every night, these guys now get rest on back to backs. Fucking MORON

None of those teams come close to Curry Warriors or Duncan Spurs (besides Showtime Lakers maybe)
Just admit it, old man.

Is this a troll post?

Rodman. And coach Phil Ajckson

it doesn't look like that's showing all of his dick.

lebron's BBC is probably massive when it's fully erect

That’s a baby BBC, looks like a little turtle

Rodman was only around for the second 3-peat.

This.

MJ @ 34 >>>>>>>> LeBum @ 34

At least he hasn't quit because daddy issues. Jordan's baseball "career" is fucking hilarious and embarrassing. Imagine all the fucking keks we would have if Lebron did that today, jesus. He would never be considered the GOAT.

>kobert battled for 5 championships in a consistently stacked conference
could have won more too

LeExposed

One actually had a father that stuck around in their life and it shows in how they treated their teammates.

By quitting?

By never acting like a passive aggressive fake nice guy that no one wants to be around.

GSW are already falling apart.

>lebronze james trespasses on kobe's territory
>exposed for the fraud he is
it's like poetry

Hi LeTiny.

Fact: Scottie Pippen was a better player than Michael Jordan. Look at their +/- when they play without the other and you'll see that Jordan was nothing more than a Pippen babby who was carried to his titles.

GS isn't even going to make the finals. Draymond is uber chimping on Kerr now that he was caught on tape calling out his niggerism and Durant and Curry and Klay don't give a fuck. The team is done.

everyone knows that pippen carried his ass
he would guard the opponent's best players while still getting buckets

You're losing grasp of the most important point. It's the NBA, nobody cares.

And here I thought I was the only person with sense in the world

Jordan's gambling addiction led to his father's death, so the whole baseball stint was a giant guilt trip.

Idiots keep saying this, ignoring that Jordan made close to 80 million a year in endorsements alone. I think he had the cash to pay off any gambling debts.

>guilt trip
If you want to call it that, most people refer to it at a """secret"" suspension

I never bought that. I thought his dad always wanted him to play baseball.

Although I think the notion that he had anything to do with his fathers death is silly, Jordan was known for being a dick about paying gambling debts.

>behind Rick Barry

How can he be the GOAT if he can't even beat a white dude in a wig who shoots free throws underhanded

Attached: 1505195358710.jpg (250x250, 30K)

MJ's father didn't stick around though, he died. And then MJ quit on his team.

Sure by the conference finals Jordan was facing real talent, that's undeniable. Nobody here ever brings up the fact how much more difficult the regular season is these days. Like, 2/3 of the league in the 90s was utterly irrelevant and devoid of talent. MJ got to rest and coast his entire career October through April, even LBJ's competition in the East was miles better now than then.

MJ made the playoffs his first three years with a losing record. His second year, he was 9-9 and the team went 30-52 but still made the playoffs. LeBron is also 0.500 in his games, and no chance of making playoffs.

you just proved my point? The league was dogshit outside a select few teams until roughly the end of MJ's career/AI's years. 30-52 is going to be good for 11th or 12th in both conferences this year. The 80s were just the Celtics cruising to the finals year in year out. LBJ's gotten to cruise only a few times in his career, and at the end of it run into a buzzsaw of a better team. The only one he should have beaten was Dirk and the Mavs, the rest have been superior quality.

>you just proved my point?
yes it's almost like I agreed with you. Don't be so defensive.

but his stats are as good as 'the goats' in a harder era

so i'm not really sure why you all hate him so much

'drexlers trailblazers'
'the payton supersonics'

whoa yeah these are right up there with golden state they'll go down as legendary in their time!

>Except Lebron has a fraction of the skills Malone has on the post.

This. Bron Bron never developed a real post game. Nowadays he's a 4 trying to play a perimeter game and his slashing and ability to barrel into the lane is diminishing.

LeBron has played 82 games once lmao

>COPE

>harder era

you literally can't defend compared to Jordan's era, you fucking zoomie.

lmao

and how much did the average ppg go up, after they stopped hand checking? anything?

on the other hand lebron didn't play vs a load of expansion teams, and the overall level has clearly gone up.

face it: statistically, lebron has similar stats vs harder opposition. they are on the same level.

yes points did go up retard, that's when the Suns started faggotball. LeBron is a bitch made nigga playing against bitch made niggas and so are you

Attached: jordan knicks.jpg (487x750, 174K)

the psychosexual attraction some boomers have to 'muh jordan' is truly fascinating.

I don't even rate him above Bird, but both are miles ahead of LeBum

>showtime lakers
(old)
>Barkley's Suns
You can kind of have that one
>Drexler
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Drexler
>Supersonics
Decent team but they still were weaker than the majority of competition Lebron's faced
>Jazz
Wow guys how do we beat non stop pick and roll???

You are a dumb cunt, yes Jordan's obviously the goat but he still played against literal meme teams. The only team that I consider actually half decent that jordan faced was the PISStons who legit used the meme ball of the late 80's, and he got his dick kicked.

Who was Bron's biggest rival?

Jordan's legacy

*kicks the lelkers out of the playoffs*

Attached: gettyimages-867650130-1024x1024.jpg (395x594, 141K)

>Bird

Attached: 1551658890295.jpg (640x632, 61K)

Are you retarded?
LeNope got exposed hard this year. And yet retarded zoomers have the audacity to say he is the GOAT.