Official Chicago Blackhawks @ Dallas Stars Game Thread

7:00 PM start.

Cloudy and rain but no snow edition.
Grab your beer and welcome to the shitshow.

Attached: chicago-blackhawks-vs-dallas-stars.jpg (450x450, 49K)

>Nice big warm D
>that's Dallas
Phrasing Pat. At least it's a Pat and Eddie game.

Attached: EDDIE (2).png (1149x641, 1.26M)

SCARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
KAMPF

DAVID KAMPF SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Attached: Dance Skelly.gif (480x480, 543K)

Jesus Christ already

Attached: Angry Rattling.gif (351x251, 40K)

>Fedora

Fucking why

SCARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
DA CAT

DA CAT SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Attached: Out Fucking Skulled.jpg (876x464, 48K)

I think it might be Yea Forums and the negative connotation with the fedora but when they announced the Saint Patty's Day fedora I cringed super hard.

I'm glad that Kunitz's game has improved, along with the team, this season. I wasn't impressed with him at the start but I've grown to like him these past few months.

legit forgot he was even on the team. I suppose that is a good thing because at the start of the season I couldn't forget

He's definitely grown on me. Like I said, I remember disliking him and his, apparent, lack of skill on the ice. Seems like a nice dude.

>No shots on goal

Attached: Ainz.gif (500x500, 1.31M)

But if someone shots it on goal, they might score user and really, who wants that?

Anyone got a good stream?

I'd like to see the Hawks put more shots on goal against the Dallas Stars :^)

Incredibly easy to find. Google is your friend.

Attached: Buff Skeleton.jpg (492x469, 143K)

Are you sure? The Stars have a wining record, marginal, but wining when they get outshot, just saying

The Hawks don't win defensively so it is safe to bet on their offensive over their defensive.

Attached: Thanks But Nah.jpg (1200x675, 106K)

>Both Duh-lay of game
Put the whiskey down Pat.

Every game being the most dangerous game seriously sucks ass.

Attached: What the Fuck Did You Just Fucking Take From Me You Little Mortal.png (1347x710, 621K)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: Yeah Thats Great Now Get in the Fucking Bag.png (1500x1500, 113K)

>Blackhaws doing everything to get the game tied

welp

gg Hawks

>46K dial-up connection
Hawks on the PP with 16.6 seconds left my third world friend :^)

Attached: Skeletons are Dumb.png (500x370, 79K)

gg Stors

Attached: HAWKS WIN.webm (720x720, 1.34M)