Messi sucks !!!!!!!!!!!!

messi sucks !!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: kiwi.jpg (1700x993, 191K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yes, he does

nice kiwi

ANDATE DE MI PAÍS HAITIANO DE MIERDA PARA DE PUBLICAR TUS PUTITAS RANAS

Attached: 1550532121948.jpg (232x213, 20K)

AL MENOS NO ME GUSTA BOKU NO MIERDA FEO RECONCHETUMARE CHUPAPICO

What do you get out of arguing about something this long. I'm bored just typing this sentence

I must ask. Is this the same kiwi that was shittalking Brady before the owl?

You get famous.
On a imageboard.
That is anonymous.
And it is not recorded in your profile.
There are no profiles.

Brady is the GOAT. Just like Cristiano he shows up when it matters and wins at all costs

>Just like Cristiano he shows up when it matters and wins at all costs

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

Wait for the second leg

where was he against uruguay? or even against France? why did he miss his penalty against iran at the WC and put portugal on the ttough side of the bracket? why did he punch an iranian player? there are so many occurances

Where was Messi against France? Or even against Croatia, or Germany in 2014, or Germany in 2010? Or Roma last year, or Juventus before that, or Atletico Madrid before that, or Atletico Madrid in 2014, or Bayern in 2013, or Chelsea in 2012, or Inter in 2010, or United in 2008, or Chile in 2016 or 2015?

see? at least you aknowledge cr7 is a choke artist too

>Chilean banter

>replying to myself
if ronaldo always shows up why didn't he win the CL every years?

Why didn't Messi?

"Brady is the GOAT. Just like Cristiano he shows up when it matters and wins at all costs"
yikes

>a missed penalty with his team winning put them on the tough side of the brackett
Brainlet

Attached: ohnonono.png (1013x538, 19K)

it ended as a draw

>against france
they were the closest to actually knock you out, best game of the cup besides japan belgium