GOAT Appreciation Thread

The King just passed Jordan's scoring record recently, say something nice Yea Forums

Attached: lebron-james-minutes.jpg (660x440, 35K)

I don't watch apehoop. Is he really going to miss the playoffs?

yes, and his team mates already hate him

Attached: 1551735905338.jpg (1078x1125, 137K)

I'm sure Lebron will be well rested next season without having to worry about the playoffs.

>3-6
>muh stats

Watch Dallas for less Ape contents

Attached: kristaps_mavs_getty_ringer.0.jpg (1200x800, 177K)

To be fair, he doesn't stat pad like Westbrook

Statpadding choker

lebron is co producing like 3 or 4 shows and is involved in a major movie. i think he's done with balling

Wew. I don't hate him but I don't see how he can go on with his career like that

Attached: lebron.jpg (644x434, 49K)

6-0

6 Finals MVP's

1st team all defense at age 34.

NBA finals MVP and champion at age 34.

2 sport professional athlete.

Starred in a classic movie.

Those only apply to the real GOAT

Also, MJ has a bigger dick than Leshits peanut sized cock kek.

Hell, everyone on this board had a bigger cock that Mr. Peanut

LeBron doesn't get the help he needs, Bill

Attached: LeBronLoveKyrie.jpg (620x400, 70K)

Man, Watching one player lose so many finals and not care about it makes me feel such a lack of respect towards him. When I listen to Kobe, he says he should have won 7 and you can see that desire to not lose again.

What the hell kind of position is it to have when you actually feel a lack of respect to the supposed “king” of the NBA?

the best basketball player of all time. sadly was never surrounded with good enough players like mj was.

He has plenty, they all hate him. Just like MJ's teammates....Jordan actually won though.

Attached: 1293237921808941157.jpg (800x450, 72K)

Even if that’s true, how do you go to 9 finals and lose 6 of them?

I mean, I can’t even do the mental gymnastics to place him above people who won twice as much as he did. It goes against all the things I know about competition.

Fun to watch in Miami, but he’s just lost again and again and again.

Well, Jordan actually play defense

Attached: a476abdabig.jpg (672x372, 63K)

As great as LeBron is, he still hasn't done enough to rest the GOAT title from Jordan.

Has he done enough to be bigger than Duncan/Kobe/Shaq/Curry? They all have more/same titles than him.

>LeDone

>Has he done enough to be bigger than Duncan/Kobe/Shaq/Curry?
That's what I'm saying. Duncan still has an argument over him. Shaq too. And Durant and Curry are still going. LeBron is already considered the second greatest ever by most people and I'm not sure he should be.

What happened to people? When did the standards for being considered great drop so low?

I don’t remember people talking about Kobe being better than Jordan when he passed Jordan on scoring list as much as I see Lebron being talked about it. And Kobe has 5 titles.

this
you literally cannot be the GOAT with a 4 incher
brady has a sub sandwich in his shorts

Lebron had those LA bums sitting at 4th in the West before he got injured and the "valuable young core" dropped to tenth without him, Magic and front office spazz out and go for AD, thus killing the mood in the locker room and somehow Lebron is blamed for all of it

>doesnt statpad
kek

KEK

KEK
E
K

>He single handedly took Cleveland to win the final against the warriors, the greatest team ever
That's the argument

No doubt his dick is bigger

Attached: hXHJ14d.jpg (768x513, 79K)

>singlehandedly
Wrong. Irving and Love is not singlehandedly.
He also had Apemond Green suspended because he was being dominated.
Bitch ass baby back nigga.

Lebron is a good basketball player
a great head coach
and the GOAT general manager

As he should if he is any type of competetor. He still lost 6 and only has 3. It’s simple, you win more, you are greater.

Using one title as an argument is mental gymnastics. It’s like saying, man, Kobe beat the Boston big 3 twice, that puts him above Jordan. Man, Duncan beat the Miami big 3, that puts him above Lebron.

Here’s a better argument against Lebron. Duncan actually beat Lebron directly, as a competetor and Curry beat Lebron 3 times. That means they belong in the conversation.

Jordan pushed his teammates to be better though, he didn't throw them under the bus.

You have no idea what you're talking about

Reminder LeBron lost to the Mavs even with his super team assembled

I always like Curry because I went to Davidson College for school. The thing is Curry never won NBA Finals MVP title.

Attached: cb51db1c2324995e4a07857acabeeb36.jpg (2000x2000, 528K)

>Implying I'm not a 40 year old boomer who grew up in Chicago and spent his formative years watching peak NBA.

I know exactly what I'm talking about. Jordan was ruthless in practice and rode his teammates just to see how they'd react. He was ruthless to guys who would let him ride them, but the players who responded by pushing back he respected. Lots of the guys he played with credit him with making them better.

>lying ass jap
Fuck off back to your anime nip

>India
>Derka titles sakka ran pamba
Jesus it's embarrassing. Why weigh in at all?

Dude are you having a stroke?

Anyway, in terms of numbers, Lebron’s up there but he just isn’t a winner despite having so many chances with so many good teams around him. That’s basically the argument of bringing in those names here.

Why are you so mad though?

Lebron will never surpass Jordan. Objectively, he has the tools to be superior, just not the mentality. Jordan has the flu game, Lebron has the cramp game. Lebron just doesn’t have “it” the way Jordan did. Jordan always seemed to rise to the occasion. Lebron has definitely had moments where his mental toughness has been questionable.

>bailed out by Paxson, Kerr, and Pippen
>system baby
>couldn't beat Bird's Celtics ever
>drop 63 pts and still lose
>only beat 80s legends once they were old and washed up
>compulsive womanizer, and gambler
>his wife and own kids hated him
>got his father murdered
>took 2 years off to rest, and play boreball
>wears shitty oversized dad jeans
>doesn't have more rings than Robert Horry

When was this? I assume a charity game?

Attached: wtf.jpg (242x209, 7K)

LeBron is a failed Buddha. He could have been the greatest if he had the will or strength of character, but at the end he’s just another Wilt, endlessly adding stats that will never paper over his immense failures in the most important moments of his career.

All of the talent, none of the mentality.

>he only won 6 championships
LMAO how can you possibly think he's the GOAT?

Attached: GOAT 11>6.jpg (300x400, 56K)

>Michael Jordan is too cowardly and/or strong within his masculinity to challenge LeBron 1v1 and somehow go cutthroat mode and win by 1 or 2

It's shopped

farmers era

>GOAT
>cant beat out the Clippers for a playoff spot

Ha.

Wade was better than Pippen.

Find a video of prime Jordan shitting on his teammates.
Yes Jordan was an asshole, but he did that shit behind close doors. Lebron openly treats his team and coaches like shit.

Attached: 0ecc40afb75109f9f75af3f5b9242435.png (748x402, 399K)

>greatest team

Their best defender missed multiple games, Steph played hurt and that team wasn't the best ever, best reg season team, but not best ever. 01 lakers that dropped one game to ai having The performance of ai life time would shit on that gsw team. The team warriors had the very next year would sweep their 73 win team.

He also got outplayed by Jason Fucking Terry.

There was like 12 teams in the league during Russell's prime. He also played with like 7 Hall if Famers. Bill played on possible the most stacked team in league history.

>greatest team ever
>was down 3-1 to the fucking Thunder

OKC choked that series away, but they exposed how overrated that Warriors team was.

Kyrie averaged 28 ppg in the series and outplayed Curry. For all the talk that Jordan had help and Lebron did not. Pippen never averaged more than 20 points in a finals series....not once.

LeBron is the Wilt Chamberlain of this era.

this is the double digit take going around rn

That is probably the greatest season Curry will ever get to. Its a shame they didn't win the Finals during that season.

>Steph played hurt
Lmao please don't tell me you buy the after-the-fact excuses for his bitch ass. Fact is Curry is and always has been a choker in the playoffs

wow, only took him 100 more games to do it!