How do we stop the Spaniard dominance in the CL?

How do we stop the Spaniard dominance in the CL?

Attached: spain.jpg (666x290, 208K)

We’re just going to have to wait for Real to implode.... oh!

Pep is gonna stop it this year, Barca has been playing like this this season

Spaniard is a noun. The proper term in that sentence is the adjective 'Spanish'. Just like you wouldn't say 'Frenchman dominance' or 'Swede dominance'.

*destroys your dominance*

Attached: Ajax.png (1200x1208, 205K)

like shit this season*

Look at that glorious domination. And people have the nerve to call the EPL the best league in the world.

>Real Madrid dead
>Messi FC nearing retirement

Dare I say it, the era of Dutch dominance is upon us.

Can't wait for the Porto - Ajax final this year

A league consists of more than just 2 clubs. Barcelona isn't even Spanish so don't hijack their success.

OK, want me to post the Europa league finals list?

An English team will win it this year screenshot this

>city
>winning cl
pick one chi

>just because something didn't happen before isn't gonna this time
nice logic, name a better team in Europe being more dominant than current Man City, Barcelona parks the buss after a goal lead, Atletico have been pretty much inconsistent, and Liverpool are gonna get knocked out by Bayern

Ajax, UCL Tottenham and Porto

>Patetico and Jewve lost 4 of the last 5 finals
JUST

kill Dr Fuentes

2019-20 Bayern Munich
2020-21 Chelsea
2021-22 Barcelona
2022-23 Internazionale

>Patetico, Jewve and Flopp lost the last 6 finals

Add in Klopp and it's a perfect 6/6 score

nobodies got niled in a CL final since 2010
blimey

Leave the Spics to me

Attached: Mágico Porto.png (514x485, 204K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190309-161624_Chrome.jpg (933x1716, 204K)

We introduce VAR.

Barcelona isn't Castillan, they are Spanish.

Again, only two Spanish clubs involved in the supposed 'dominance'. You are proving his point.

Man City barely won the first leg against the 14th place team of the Bundesliga, the same club that lost decisively against the likes of düsseldorf and mainz. Just imagine if AS Roma would lose to Sassuolo, SPAL and Empoli, then have Man City just barely beat them. Would you call them dominant?

2019-20 Porto
2020-21 Porto
2021-22 Porto
2022-23 Porto

Yeah, no.

Considering the circumstances, it was an impressive victory.

What about Atleti?

Considering what circumstances? That Schalke is a literal relegation candidate? Do you say a 3-2 against Cardiff would be impressive for Man City?

>poop joins a bayern team that reached 3 finals in 4 years and he can't reach a final with them
JUST

it's kinda easier to win the CL when you don't need to make much effort to do well in your league

20 years later lads. I believe he's doing it again.

Attached: 1551910564407.jpg (1200x1200, 145K)

Honestly, people complain about livershits being delusional and annoying but at least they come close to winning something. The customers are just insane.

>Pogba with the CL trophy
That would be the ultimate dab on Mourinho

Attached: image.jpg (620x330, 24K)

The Juve Slovak would kill himself officially.

What is Atletico retard.

this

2 gifted pens and a gifted red along with other obvious ref favors and still winning is an impressive victory

As if Mou wouldn't claim that success as his own

And on juve

2019 is EPL year la

>Spaniard is gonna stop Spaniard dominance in CL

What do dutch managers lay claim to? Losing European finals 4 nil?

>mfw dinamo zagreb wins EL this year and does a porto next CL season

Attached: 1552042399664.gif (650x316, 3.85M)

When was the last time a team from outside Spain, Germany, England and Italy even made it to the final? Was it Porto and Monaco in like 03?

This, just watch Spanish wins plummet

In 04 (03 was Milan and Juve), but yes. Before that was Ajax in the 95 and 96 finals.

t. shareholder
I'll never fucking forget Malaga

working on it

Attached: 1495385660487.png (604x435, 138K)

a league managed played and supported by foreigners isn't more anglo you brit bong.

forgot it is also owned by foreigners, what a complete joke of a full mercenary league lmao.

>tfw
I just want a CL win guys, pls.

Attached: atletico_de_madrid_shield_detail.png (1000x1325, 39K)

>gets knocked out by Buyern
Nothing personnell kid

>new measures brought in to prevent cheating
>Spanish clubs stop winning

Really makes you think.

But United's defence is still largely thanks to Mou. The attack is just better now.

Based.

Lyon 2010

Whoops, can't read

Yes, but in Yea Forums's context we sometimes represent a country by turning a stereotype of that country into a noun.

Think of this, "How do we stop the eternal Spaniard/Anglo/Kraut"?

OP probably was thinking of that meme when he wrote it that way.

Barcelona would be Catalonian if anything, Castile is the region Madrid is in

2020 will see the begin of the era of the eagle in the CL

Attached: 1526760331914.jpg (660x660, 85K)

Spain have a lot going for them. The entire continent of South America is culturally closer to Spain, meaning they've got the best access to that talent pool (England's large colonies don't play football, Italy and Germany don't have much in the way of same language-speaking colonies).

Football's rules driven by FIFA/UEFA have also become softer and more about passing and movement these days, with tackles getting penalised more and more. That also favours the Spanish style more than any other country. England's advantage of physicality is of less use when they pick up yellows and reds so easily.

Spain also invests heavily in coaching at youth level so they've got a better development system of young players. Most of the spine of those CL winning teams were Spanish players.

I don't want to bully but I suspect the lower economic success in Spain means a bit more youngsters getting their entertainment playing football all day. Rich kids in Britain and Germany have to many distractions to sit on their asses all day.

Based

Bavaria is the richest state in Germany (highest GDP per capita) and it harbours the best German team and produces lots of top notch indigenous talent.

VAR

you know what OP implied, don't play dumb

>Spaniard
[triggered Catalan in the distance]

Why do brits look like fish

Inbreeding