North America - 0
Asia - 0
Africa - 0
Australia - 0
Antarctica - 0

How do we fix this shit?

Attached: smh.png (657x527, 19K)

Africa has 1, last year's

haha le raycisst meme xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>chimp chimps out

surprising

How is that racist? I heard black people make that joke desu

Antarctica needs a more favourable qualification path desu

simply just make all previous world cups null and start over on the next one

Attached: 1458503952242.jpg (525x481, 25K)

If you count olympics then Canada has 1.

Imgaine rating the World Cup
Literally a 2 continents race

european black people are not really black people

>Blacks cant be racist

How is it racist?

BASED

Attached: 9AAF7A6C-9563-4509-B0A9-98F9E8CE1BEE.png (500x500, 347K)

By that logic you could argue Brazil's 5 WCs also belong to Africa

Attached: african diaspora worldwide.jpg (445x1607, 203K)

How is it racist? They are literally from Africa.

When black people say that, they're saying, "We feel connected to that team." When /spol/sters bleat it, they mean, "Those people aren't really French." Both are views based on race, but /spol/'s is exclusionary and racist.

Brazilian blacks - Brazilian
American blacks - Americans
But French Blacks - African ?

Old story bro

Get better at football? I don't understand what's to "fix" you either are good or you aren't.

This is racist

French is a culture and ethnicity though as well as a nationality. Ngubu might be french but he isn’t ethnically or culturally french. You don’t understand because you’re a nu-worlder.

It’s up to ethnic french people to decide their frenchness not you or me

Uhhhh we have 3

IT'S PLAYED BY COUNTRIES NOT BY CONTINENT
IT'S NOT UEFA XI VS CONMEBOL XI

THE FINAL WAS FRANCE VS CROATIA. TWO EUROPEAN COUNTRIES

IT'S PLAYED BY COUNTRY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>FIFA has not recognised any Antarctic nations and does not allow the eight territories a qualifying place in the WC

Unfair. They should be allowed to have a qualifying and then a playoff with Oceania for a World Cup place. 99/100 they will lose but at least give them a shot.

>fix

the strong should always win

Australia is an Asian country though?

Brazilian people are not really people

>It’s up to ethnic french people to decide their frenchness not you or me
You're saying that you get to decide what counts as French ("ethnically French") in the same breath that you piously vow that it's not up to you. Were you born this stupid or did you have to take a special course?

Ur dumb mate. I’m just saying that ethnic french exists as a category, u gonna cry because I say “ethnic Japanese”.

Seems your math is off OP

Attached: 4STARS.jpg (580x386, 57K)

>’m just saying that ethnic french exists as a category
Then identify it. What counts as ethnic French?

An ethnic French is someone who at least 90% of his ancestors are descendents from the Whitoids created by Yakub 6,600 years ago and 90% of which have lived in the French ethnosphere since 900 AD.

Attached: After 600 years: Whitoid.jpg (902x514, 175K)

Ethnic french: someone who is ethnically french

Why is this so hard for you to understand? Are you a 2nd generation immigrant?

Thanks for taking this seriously.

Please don't waste my time with joke replies.

>How do we fix this shit?
Uninviting everyone except Europe and SA

Dude an ethnic Frenchman is a white person with french heritage and a french name. Why is that so hard for you to understand? Would you apply the same scrutiny to non-white ethnicities?

Also I’m not saying ethnicity is the only factor in whether someone is french. Just that it is A factor.

>Bassicaly The Euro with SA teams invited

would literally be kino

>Number of Qualification spots
Europe > S.America > Rest

>Number of Trophies
Europe > S. America > Rest

Let's face it. If Everyone had the same number of spots, Europe would be Africa Tier.

You're really tilting hard at a straw man. I'm just mocking your claim that it's not up to us to decide who counts as ethnically French, all the while insisting that you get to decide who counts as ethnically French.

Thanks for throwing in that name criteria though. It's good to know that I could become ethnically French if I changed my name and stop if I changed it back again.

cant wait until we get rid of the lot of you desu

No, I said it’s up to ethnic french people to decide whether or not someone is FRENCH, not to decide whether or not someone is ethnically french. Ethnically french is already obvious and objective.

And changing your name is obviously different to being given a surname that your family have had since the Middle Ages, retard.

I don’t decide who is ethnic Japanese, but that category exists, understand now?

t. Turk

git gud

white with a french lastname or a lastname associated with a French region.

everybody here makes the distinction between "de souche"(ethnic french) and french citizens

Thank you. Someone with a brain.

>everyone who disagrees with my views must be a foreigner
nope 100% "ethnic" German

that would be cheating to change your lastname, you are what you father is and his fether etc... the name is supposed to reflect that

>disagrees with me because he’s a faggot
>knows what an ethnic German is

LOL you played yourself retard

It was good enough for Dassault and Davout. Why not me too?

Mate, we've won five World Cups. I don't know what you're on about.

I personally don’t even care about living next to blacks and I don’t mind considering them british but just see how the mere implication that ethnic Europeans exist triggers politically correct retards into an incoherent frenzy

>Ethnic frenchmen
No such thing

>9
More like 11

Fuck the Americans

cringe

If Antarctica managed to qualify they would easily win the WC

Think about it, penguins are cute, who would.wanna beat penguins? Even if there's a retarded team that tried to score against them the backlash would be huge and support would crash, sponsors would abandon them, stocks would drop...

Team penguin would win. 45 min to get a ball and waddle it to the goal should be enough

jews are tricky user. and who is davout? the marshall?

>who is davout?
Hope you're enjoying your holiday.

>no answer

Honestly hilarious that they are tinpot enough to claim those first two. Football before Pele literally doesn't count in my mind, they weren't really playing football.