/heem/ gamethread

Old.reddit.com/r/mma/new

Attached: 1552035410942-sp.jpg (300x300, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/m9XxVHN
phys.org/news/2018-06-human-fossil-species-western-europe.html
sciencemag.org/news/2017/06/world-s-oldest-homo-sapiens-fossils-found-morocco
instagram.com/p/Buz7ej1ho_U/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lion-man
twitter.com/francis_ngannou/status/1104588758622580737
iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/oldest-human-fossils-in-western-europe-revealed-to-date-back-a-million-years-/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graecopithecus
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0177127
youtu.be/NhRrHINIOdc
scielo.org.za/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S0038-23532018000300005
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/
history.com/news/did-the-first-human-ancestor-emerge-in-europe-not-africa
youtube.com/watch?v=klRwa-erSQA
youtube.com/watch?v=W0t5UrsR7SQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Loving these big guys atm on the prelims just smashing the shit outta each other

cancer edition
discord.gg/m9XxVHN

did Lewis literally buy a lamborghini?

god damn, black athletes literally cannot resist making terrible decisions

Fuck off you fucking zoomer faggot

stream @@@@@@@@@

basedstream.com
basedstream.com
basedstream.com

Attached: crack head.png (544x967, 631K)

your shit heats up the cpu on my toaster too bad, just fyi

>WMMA

Attached: lol no.jpg (480x318, 17K)

This russian is done for

CTE'd Bisping for sure
rolling

Attached: 428.jpg (680x630, 44K)

wait they all look ugly

Attached: 1551824739341.jpg (640x648, 65K)

man what a sloppy fight

One fight left to get your picks in

Attached: update.jpg (3000x3000, 1.55M)

Derek "Punisher Bass" Schott
St Louis Missouri
Fighting Bots & Watching 80s Flicks

THIS is the thread /heem/ DESERVES

lewis
zaleski
means
ivanov
dober
akhmedov

Attached: 1545285214658.jpg (1080x1342, 144K)

where tf her noses uber driver taking it

BASED YANA

>ReNO

Reneau gets robbed, what else is new

chicks bleed all the time, bro

>kimura series

rocco bless

Attached: 1551759558902.jpg (1080x1349, 237K)

come on Sergio kill that cracker faggot!

nothing hotter than watching Sergio dominate that cracker nephilim bitch in front of his wife Kayla Harrison mmmmmmmm

Lewis
ZDS
Means
Rothwell
Dariush
Akhmedov

Attached: 41552590_2132438533635936_6624143531093000192_n.jpg (960x656, 74K)

>stealing shit from /hoc/
I feel personally attacked.

numerics recognized

postfightdepression.co.uk

Post yfw blacks got BTFO.

Attached: 1551587209583.png (334x346, 120K)

is it ok to openly admit you brose reddit on sp/? i notice you guys link to redddit all the time.

on any other board i get called a slur by some reactionary shithead

please let me know bros browsettes and non-binary brosies

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENTO

happy birthday!

This fella can't sing very well

happy birthday precious bento

I KNEW THAT YOU FUCKS WERE A BUNCH OF LOW IQ FAKES. YOU WERE ON BLACK BEAST'S DICK NOW HE LOSES AND YOU GO INTO YOU /POL/ MODE PRETENDING YOU DIDN'T CALL HIM BASED AND LOVED HIM. IT'S DISGUSTING. YOU'RE NOT EVEN HUMAN

Why doesn’t the black meme just retire. He doesnt train, always looks for a way out in fights, and pouts like a fag if everything doesnt go perfectly.

Based JDS getting UFC sued for copyright infringement.

my brother gets triggered when I use reddit as an adjective

santos vs valasquez

welp
that's that

Attached: dos-santos-vs-lewis.replay-1.webm (960x540, 2.93M)

You should kill yourself for being a cuck and not doing whatever you want no matter what people in this shithole says.

You're so dumb haha
They didn't find a homo sapiens in europe it was an earlier homo. You little retard that only read titles.

Dos Santos vs Mighty Mouse, the losers division gets cut

Attached: 14142423.jpg (390x377, 26K)

Attached: dos-santos-vs-lewis.replay-2.webm (960x540, 2.94M)

13 fights in less than 6 hours, comfy as fuck

Fer schuuuurre spamming tired /pol/ BBC memes is the essence of being an intelligent, real fan of the sport man, a-huuuundred pershnt my mans.

>made Lewis flinch with his left hand
>hits him with a straight right after

JDS showing his quads fight IQ

homo sapiens are just the african species, the real humans evolved within and from europe

cope more freak

title:
>A human fossil species in western Europe could be close to a million years old

>First direct dating of an early human tooth confirms the antiquity of ********Homo antecessor, western Europe's oldest known human fossil species.*********

phys.org/news/2018-06-human-fossil-species-western-europe.html

>It is thought that Homo antecessor was the first human species to make it into Europe. Other ancient hominins had already migrated out of Africa – such as Homo erectus – but it is believed that they went east, eventually making it to China and Southeast Asia, where they were incredibly successful.

Now pic related says that this is oldest fossil of homo sapiens was found in morocco
sciencemag.org/news/2017/06/world-s-oldest-homo-sapiens-fossils-found-morocco

Attached: a.jpg (651x488, 244K)

Attached: dos-santos-vs-lewis.replay-3.webm (960x540, 2.93M)

i guess his balls was hot hahaha :)

rate this card.

instagram.com/p/Buz7ej1ho_U/
Funny sport

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 56K)

You're just pulling this shit from your ass.

Attached: crowd-14.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

wow im a firm believer in the supremacy of africa now

You're so fucking clueless. You IQ is lower than a rock, you fucking retard. You're just embarrassing yourself the more that you talk. Read a book for once in your life.

>You really think I'm gonna let you refball me out of this fight, Herb?

Attached: jds-smiling.jpg (407x393, 39K)

Imagine how much fucking crying you'd have to deal with as the coach of a female fighter.

based user

Attached: 1430529624829.gif (384x352, 1.67M)

Lewis tried to Pete Sell vs Scott Smith it.

Admirable.

Black people are monkeys

no dipshit, the earliest humanoid is european, and then they develop further there

a species of humanoids left europe and went to africa and became homo sapiens, but the humans on earth currently today, especially in europe and asia, are not 100% homo sapiens, they are still mixes from the earliest europeans and other humanoids and neanderthals

europe is the basin of human culture

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lion-man

>The lion-headed figurine is the oldest-known zoomorphic (animal-shaped) sculpture in the world, and the oldest-known uncontested example of figurative art. It has been determined by carbon dating of the layer in which it was found to be between 35,000 and 40,000 years old, and therefore is associated with the archaeological Aurignacian culture of the Upper Paleolithic.[1] It was carved out of mammoth ivory using a flint stone knife. Seven parallel, transverse, carved gouges are on the left arm.

Fights are over and it's not even 10:00 PM.

Weird.

cringe

No, you low IQ kangaroo. Everything you said is wrong

Yeah weird isn't it
Even with a card that was snooze 80% of the way through, still felt faster than most Fox cards did.

state law in Kansas says no fights after 10 pm local time, kind of comfy

you literally are not a smart person and your country lacks the necessary infrastructure to provide you an education if you even had the genetic capacity to learn

Seriously, have you ever read ANY book. Literally any book on this topic instead of /pol/ infographs and shit that you literally pulled out of your ass?

twitter.com/francis_ngannou/status/1104588758622580737

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-10 Francis Ngannou on Twitter.png (640x280, 40K)

Thick bitches. Home.

Attached: 1522088652734.jpg (249x249, 8K)

I'm not the one who is literally literally pulling shit out of my ass without any fucking clue of what I'm talking about. You're embarrassing yourself over and over again but you have no shame and just won't stop

out of africa retard

good night of fights in the end.. hope JDS gets that title shot..

Attached: I_hurt_myself_today.webm (768x432, 1.94M)

Given this discovery of European ancestry only came about in 2017 and it takes a while for new books to be published maybe use your fucking head you animal and figure out why it takes a while for new information to enter the public conscious, you mutt fuck

There's a big fucking difference between hominids and humans. Hominids are ~5 mill years ago, humans we're talking 200k years ago. The fact that you're getting this shit confused shows how incapable you are of discussing any of this shit.

>you actually wrote that green text and saved that image as "jds smiling"

What a fucking gay cunt, holy shit mate. I think I always recognise your shitty posts.

Attached: Gorilla AFL.jpg (768x960, 90K)

MAGUMBU DESTROYS JDS

If JDS didn't go for a kick there, Lewis legit could have won
it looked dumb in the moment that he didn't pound on Lewis but in retrospect holy shit

JDS x Magoombo is a decent title eliminator

Francis vs JDS is going to happen isn't it

Imagine if Lewis recreated it. You can tell he stopped milking it as JDS approached. If JDS didn't go for the kick he might have gotten it.

No you fucking MUTT liberal, use your head. The humanoid in Europe left and went to Africa and became the species known as homo sapien.

The Asians and Europeans TODAY are not 100% homo sapien, on average they have around 5% neanderthal DNA. This is because they were always in Europe and mixed with different humanoids, including eventually the ones that returned to Europe from Africa.

Based pointlessly angry retard.

nice counterargument and sources cited retard

>luque
>johnny walker
>zaleski
>the reanimated corpse of jds
wtf is happening lately bros....is brazil dare l say it back?

Well it was supposed to happen before JDS got USADA'd, it makes a good bit of sense if Steep is going to continue sitting and sulking.

The european discovery was of a fucking Homo Antecessor, you fucking door

>The fossils were discovered in a cave system in northern Spain, and had previously been attributed to the earliest known hominin species found in Europe, Homo antecessor.

iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/oldest-human-fossils-in-western-europe-revealed-to-date-back-a-million-years-/

>The fossils associated with Homo antecessor represent the oldest direct fossil record of the presence of Homo in Europe.[2] The species name antecessor proposed in 1997 is a Latin word meaning "predecessor", or "vanguard, scout, pioneer". Authors who do not accept H. antecessor as a separate species consider the fossils in question an early form of H. heidelbergensis or as a European variety of H. erectus.

You don't even know what you're talking about. It's ridiculous LMAO

can u guys shut the fuck up

>Homo started somewhere
>Started in Europe
>Homo sapiens started somewhere
>Started in Africa
>HURRR ALL PEOPLE ARE NOW 100% HOMO SAPIENS
>DESPITE THE FACT 5% OF EUROPEAN DNA IS NEANDERTHAL AND MORE % ARE OTHER HUMANOIDS

you are so stupid and i bet your mother is a whore

Just ignore the pol losers

>lol kys cuck XDD

nice argument cleetus. i don't give a shit what these retarded channers think. i was just wonderin why y'all pretend to hate reddit but obviously go there anyway. fuck off back to whatever shithole you crawled out of, bitch

I hope you enjoy but personally hate UFC live, went 2 years ago and not only is it so expensive, the crowd are absolute twats, you can't see fuck all unless you buy expensive af seats and if you do that people in front stand up every 5 seconds and London is a shithole and there's not enough toilets

in many ways Brasil never left us and will always be with us
you also forgot pic related

Attached: wake up henry.png (500x325, 149K)

>JDS is back
>Lawler going ape shit throwing around askren
Dana allowing PED's for exciting fights confirmed?

Price heems Usman.

Attached: 1551584278656.png (1000x1000, 171K)

I would lose my shit if Francis starched JDS less than 26 seconds

Frustrated by Stipe
He could have racked up at least a couple big wins by now
Instead he's benched himself for way too long
Gustafsson did the same and actually got the big title fight he wanted; and for what good? He looked awful.

>luque
American
>johnny walker
English
>jds
American

It didn't start in Europe, you retard. READ. A. FUCKING. BOOK.
lmao, it's sad

Both ATT fighters too

Lewis has been exposed. Mark my words, he's going on a losing streak until his contract finishes.

then why are you bringing up 40k years ago founds when talking about the evolution of the earliest hominid?
That's completely fucking unrelated.

And it's retarded to say that humans evolved in europe because of very early hominids being in europe. It has nothing to do with eachother.

Yes it did. Your book is written before 2017 when this new information came to light. You're a sub human and literally would've been a descendant of a slave.

This fucking aussie retard read the title of 3 articles and has no fucking idea what he is talking about. It's so funny. He has 0 context. This is what happens when retards try to talk about stuff.

Lewis vs Rothwell, headline UFC Houston or something

I like JDS, but man they really need some younger guys at HW

Are you fucking mental? Why bring up pre-history in evolution? Whichever retarded leftist policy let your dumb ass into Norway really fucking shit the bed.

One can hope. I appreciate the heems he's provided but I never want to hear about his hot balls or his instagram (which is the best in the game) or whatever stupid new meme he cooks up post-fight ever again

I'm literally laughing out loud because you are so fucking dumb. You have no idea how dumb you sound to someone who has actually read something about this topic.

>Out of Africa is true
>Except the earliest Humanoid is European

you have the mental capacity of your slave father

What are you fucking retarded or something? You inbred piece of shit, people aren't fucking named cleetus here. You're an obvious new fag, and you need to never post here again.

Shitty card. None of these ESPN cards have been exciting at all.

Hey man, you wanna stop wrecking the thread?

goodnight /heem/

shit card.

Lewis vs JDS or UFC - QUE NEGO TRAIÇOEIRO EDITION.

You're so fucking dumb that the norwegian doesn't realize how dumb you are and he is giving you the benefit of the doubt and talking to you like you have some context of anything.

He tried to create a meme mid fight by wiping his eye on Dean's shirt. Made his loss so much better.

Off the top of my head I can't think of a single UFC heavyweight younger than 30

>makes a living beating people up for profit
>devout Christian

Why does anyone put up with this hypocrisy?

Attached: 1388609571374.png (229x296, 81K)

night night x

Shut the fuck up cleetus you inbred trailer-dwelling drump supporting bitch. I wish we were on reddit so i could post your corny ass to /r/Cringe, punk ass bitch wouldn't act hard like this in IRL would you pinky?

The earliest humanoid IS NOT EUROPEAN, you fucking SPIDER LMAO
HAHAHAHA It's the earliest humanoid FOUND ***IN EUROPE***, YOU ABSOLUTE RETARD
LEARN TO READ

JDS took out two prospects in Ivanov and Tuivasa, Ngannou gadooshed Blaydes again. Willis is the only young non-flushed guy and he's an unproven meme

Wasn't bad but they frontloaded all the slower fights

All of this shit is pre-history, pre-history means before written history.
You really are fucking stupid shit for brains.

You might as well be talking about single celled organisms and pangea if you're bringing up 5mya+ hominids when talking about where humans evolved. Between humans evolving and the first hominids there could have been multiple migrations back and forth.

J-Will
Tuivasa
Maybe that guy that fights in a diaper

No it's the oldest humanoid found on the planet. You're dumb.

I'd rather have jds vs volkanov

thanks, everyone needs to relax, i'm leaving it to you to keep /heem/ at peace in my absence

goodnight again /heem/

Trump supporters are uneducated shitbags that vote against their own economic interests

>Anything could have happened
>BUT OUT OF AFRICA IS CORRECT

yikes and not a native norweigan pilled

goodnight heem

Attached: yole.jpg (500x578, 40K)

Out-of-africa is millions of years later than the first hominids. Absolute retard.

My dudes, who is the first humanoid? Who cares, lets live the here and now LOL

Out of Africa is based on the assumption that that is where the first humanoid was from, you piece of shit diversity quota.

Pwned

so what's my economic interest? to subsidize low-IQ low-income retards like you?

This but unironically

Attached: pop-monica-live-laugh-love_a-G-14408560-0.jpg (366x488, 14K)

based and rationalpilled

Not be a billionaire bootlicker who does the bidding of the status quo

Humans evolved a few 100s thousand years ago, zoom in on that in the archeological record, everything relevant is in africa.

At this point I'd think you're trolling if I didn't know that there's a seriosly retarded australian regular in these threads.
It absolutely isn't.

Out-of-africa:
>~100-300 THOUSAND years ago
>evolution of MODERN HUMANS

first hominids
>5 MILLION years ago
>creatures pretty god damn far from modern humans

You seem to be so stupid that you can't comprehend the difference between 100s and thousands.

> white democrats are uneducated shitbags that vote against their own economic, social and civilizational interests
nice observation

>i-it's the wealthy's fault!
go back

Attached: f83.jpg (276x413, 15K)

>who even cares man lol don't even care about anything man
Stop smoking weed and huffing glue you moron.

Let's start from the beginning.

Attached: Austral1.jpg (690x767, 174K)

Recent admixture analyses have added to the complexity, finding that Eastern Neanderthals derive up to 2% of their ancestry from anatomically modern humans

Attached: Austral5.jpg (690x767, 198K)

>beginning

You started at the wrong place already you dumb ape

Attached: HomoErectus16.jpg (1022x730, 258K)

>Several expansions of populations of archaic humans (genus Homo) out of Africa and throughout Eurasia took place in the course of the Lower Paleolithic, and into the beginning Middle Paleolithic, between about 2.1 million and 0.2 million years ago (Ma). These expansions are collectively dubbed as Out of Africa I, in contrast to the expansion of Homo sapiens (anatomically modern humans) into Eurasia, which may have begun shortly after 0.2 million years ago (known in this context as "Out of Africa II").[1]

Out of Africa is not 100-300,000 years ago you ape import. It's 2 million to 200,000 years ago.

So?

No one would call Neanderthals proper humans. To say that Out-of-africa is wrong because Europeans are a few percent neanderthal and neanderthals evolved in Europe is fucking ridiculous, and no doubt NOT what the retarded australian ITT meant.

Attached: HomoErectus2.jpg (1022x730, 293K)

They derived human DNA by being in Europe with the first humanoids. It's gonna take a while for you to understand logic because your species didn't evolve to think.

Attached: HM125K.jpg (1022x726, 190K)

You started at the wrong place already you dumb ape

I'm almost stunned you can't read, or refuse to read, but you'd then lose your special place as being important if you had to concede you were neither important historically nor relevant contemporarily

Attached: HM90k.jpg (1022x726, 194K)

We're talking about humans. All these other species which did not lead to Homo Sapiens are not humans.
So yes, Out of africa in the context of the discussion ITT is in the order of a few hundred thousand years ago.

>An examination of the detailed morphology of molar teeth from two fossils of G. freybergi published in 2017[12] suggests that it was a hominin, that is sharing ancestry with Homo but not with the chimpanzees (Pan). This would call into question the prevailing belief that pre-human hominids originated in Africa, though others are sceptical of the claims.[6][13] The species was found to be some two hundred thousand years older than the oldest African hominid, Sahelanthropus tchadensis which was found in Chad.

AHHH IT HURTS

ILL JUST SPAM PICTURES FROM OUTDATED TEXTS

DELETE THIS EUROPE

Attached: HM60k.jpg (1022x726, 208K)

1 you are putting a mark on my reputation
2 there will be consequences

Attached: 1551827409342.jpg (383x354, 11K)

'Humans' are made up of neanderthal DNA.
Neanderthal DNA was already made up of Human DNA.
The humanoid of Europe lead to the neanderthals, which lead to the 'Humans'.
The African homo sapien is from a line of Europeans. It has its own unique category. This isnt hard to follow and isnt some new science.

>A. afarensis is thought to be more closely related to the genus Homo (which includes the modern human species Homo sapiens), whether as a direct ancestor or a close relative of an unknown ancestor, than any other known primate from the same time.[7]

Attached: HM40k.jpg (1022x726, 231K)

No webm?

Attached: HM30K.jpg (1022x726, 204K)

EUROPEANS AND ASIANS ARE NOT 100% HOMO SAPIENS HOW FUCKING DUMB ARE YOU? DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THE HUMANS OF TODAY ARE NOT 100% HOMO SAPIENS?

So you're calling neanderthals humans?
Or you're only calling Homo sapiens-neanderthal hybrids humans?

>They derived human DNA by being in Europe with the first humanoids
Seriously? Those ~5mya hominids were long fucking gone by the time homo sapiens came into europe. Hell, even the neanderthals are thought to have evolved from some common human-neanderthal ancestor who itself came out of africa.

*cleans throat*
is it heem?

Attached: 1493887182049.jpg (482x567, 62K)

Neanderthals are literally made from human DNA so you can call them humans if you're willing to call Europeans human who are also made up from Neanderthal DNA

MY BALLS

WAS

HOT

you guys got more of those paige vanzant webms from the photoshoot?

No.

>They estimated the proportion of Neanderthal-derived ancestry to be 1–4% of the Eurasian genome.[3] Prüfer et al. (2013) estimated the proportion to be 1.5–2.1%,[4] which was revised to a higher 1.8–2.6% in Prüfer et al. (2017),[5] while Lohse and Frantz (2014) infer an even higher rate of 3.4–7.3%.[6] Prüfer et al. (2017) also noted that East Asians carry more Neandertal DNA (2.3–2.6%) than Western Eurasians (1.8–2.4%).[5]

>As shown in an interbreeding model produced by Neves and Serva (2012), the Neanderthal admixture in modern humans may have been caused by a very low rate of interbreeding between modern humans and Neanderthals, with the exchange of one pair of individuals between the two populations in about every 77 generations.[28] This low rate of interbreeding would account for the absence of Neanderthal mitochondrial DNA from the modern human gene pool as found in earlier studies, as the model estimates a probability of only 7% for a Neanderthal origin of both mitochondrial DNA and Y chromosome in modern humans.[28]

Attached: HM15K.jpg (1022x498, 137K)

Yeah I don't think my seats are very good but I just really wanted to go, I don't think I'll have this much spare money to go in the future. I'll get some photos for here.

>Present-day Europeans and Asians have inherited about 1% to 3% of their DNA from Neandertals, but Africans have not. This suggested that encounters between modern humans and Neandertals were rare and happened in the Middle East or the Arabian Peninsula after modern humans swept out of Africa, but before they spread widely. When moderns did expand all over Eurasia, they carried that Neandertal DNA in their cells.

i think in all generals it seemed to be allowed to use it for informational purposes, but "reddit style of thread" and "4ch style of thread," whatever the fuck those are, are somehow mortal enemies.

This aussie has no shame. One of the dumbest motherfuckers I've ever encountered on this board. He just pulls shit out of his ass without any shame.

>'Humans' are made up of neanderthal DNA.
European and asians humans are partly so, yes.
>Neanderthal DNA was already made up of Human DNA.
Nope, not unless you're using the word "human" in a really fucking dumb way.
>The humanoid of Europe lead to the neanderthals, which lead to the 'Humans'.
Nope, not unless you've redefined "human" to autistically mean sapien-neanderthal hybrid. Which again contradicts your earlier statement about Neanderthals already having human dna.
>The African homo sapien is from a line of Europeans
No it fucking doesn't. No one believes homo sapiens in africa comes from european humans. That would be somekind of Into-africa theory, which you're fucking pulling out of your ass.

>Neanderthals are literally made from human DNA
What does this fucking mean?
What is "human DNA" retard?

HUMAN = HOMO SAPIENS
a few percentage of neanderthal, denisovan, whatever in most modern humans doesn't fucking mean that you can go full retard and call every species that inter-bred with sapiens human also.

when the FUCK is stipe going to fight again?

Attached: ciASS.jpg (1920x1080, 134K)

No post fight press conference?

I'm pretty sure it's the same retarded Ausfag who picks a random fight then argues all night about it. Definitely happened before

the card sucked that hard

cricket will be on soon

could see them doing something fully retarded like JDS/Stipe 3

i just want a gf

wake up Marty, it's all over.

Attached: capoeira.jpg (590x460, 75K)

Hopefully he'll fight Cain soon and retire him for good

a dark horse vs dark horse title fight would be so cool

This time, we'll take him together.

Attached: Vicente Luque.jpg (1000x760, 195K)

Ok, homo

the statistics for athlete bankruptcy after their careers end are fucking staggering. almost half go bankrupt, isn't it?
black, white, whatever, they're almost almost all fucking moronic with their money, and run out of it really quickly.

Attached: cash_stack2_322.jpg (322x250, 27K)

Why is that retarded, rubber matches are based

Attached: Vicente Luque.webm (852x480, 2.83M)

What a come back story for Cigano
I’m so happy for him tehehehe

based

>ABLURGH HURBGLBLARH
>LOOK *BLUUURHPHH* MA I'M FUCKING TROLING
this is some fucking serious underage, stupid and fat 9gag shit.

My farts are awful tonight
Pure garbage stink

Fuck gsp. Fuck niggers. Fuck the ufc

Attached: Nick-Diaz-Josh-Hedges.jpg (800x533, 101K)

go to bed lewis you had a bad night

lewis should have pushed jds to the ground when his back was turned. i really think lewis could have pulled off the upset

Why was this free card better than previous PPVs?

What a god awful cancerous thread

This thread is open for non cancet

Reminder that Niko Price punched Tim Means so hard in the face that his ankle broke.

he was still hurt then. probably couldn't

Every day when I watch tfatk I place a photo of myself over the guest and pretend I'm having a conversation with schaub

Therefore, we submit that the dental root attributes of Graecopithecus suggest hominin affinities, such that its hominin status cannot be excluded. If this status is confirmed by additional fossil evidence, Graecopithecus would be the oldest known hominin and the oldest known crown hominine, as the evidence for the gorillin status of Chororapithecus is much weaker than the hominin status of Graecopithecus [8]. More fossils are needed but at this point it seems likely that the Eastern Mediterranean needs to be considered as just as likely a place of hominine diversification and hominin origins as tropical Africa.

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0177127

Attached: 1541477020728.jpg (620x620, 39K)

rewatch it, he could have dragged in down
youtu.be/NhRrHINIOdc

imagine crying in a thread because no one cares about your shitty opinion.

anyway, McGregor is coming back for his crown

Needs surgery, I hope he isn't out for too long I needed 14 weeks on crutches when I broke mine it was hell.

Attached: broken ankle.jpg (1080x1080, 77K)

I’ve been bred by multiple men tonight. My entry has been ruined by the sheer thickness of it. There are truly levels to manhood that we must accept and I finally submit to bigger men. G-d has created me to be weak and submissive. I wish I was created to be strong and dominant but alas the luck of the draw was not on my side

>Fight of the Night: Junior dos Santos vs. Derrick Lewis

what in the fuck?

>It absolutely isn't.
It's not theoretically required, but it was expected.
Researches say: "We were surprised by our results, as pre-humans were previously known only from sub-Saharan Africa"
> we were surprised
It shows that the history of human evolution is not settled science. The orthodox narrative on pre-sapien hominin evolution recently underwent a challenge, so the orthodox narrative regarding homo-sapiens could realistically change. Discovering that the earliest Homo Sapiens were from North Africa as opposed to East Africa was also a big rewrite. Simply asserting that a somewhat speculative theory is wrong because it's currently heterodox doesn't look like a safe bet.

absolute state of that toe

Do you understand that you're talking about a being from 7.2 million years ago? This is older than Lucy

>The Lucy specimen is an early australopithecine and is dated to about 3.2 million years ago.

Attached: lucy.jpg (653x455, 34K)

>Do you understand that you're talking about a being from 7.2 million years ago? This is older than Lucy

lol the mutt thinks hes disproving by agreeing and reinforcing

The ultimate mma strategy is actually to flop to butt scooting immediately in the fight and to purely focus on jiu jitsu starting from the ground every roll in training.
This is true whether soccer kicks and stomps are allowed or not (they were in pic rel).

The world is not yet ready for this revelation though, and the mma promotions keeps it hidden by insisting on stand-ups.

Attached: alvarez_aoki_1.gif (384x288, 1.52M)

This only show that
>Graecopithecus may have been the oldest direct ancestor of humans excluding the chimpanzee lineage,[4][5] or alternatively the last common ancestor of both humans and chimpanzees.[6]
keyword: may
but then you're fucking talking when "human" and chimps were the same fucking thing

>This would call into question the prevailing belief that pre-human hominids originated in Africa, though others are sceptical of the claims.[6][13]

>pre-human
>pre-human
>pre-human
>pre-human

>"It is possible that the human lineage originated in Europe, but very substantial fossil evidence places the origin in Africa, including several partial skeletons and skulls. I would be hesitant about using a single character from an isolated fossil to set against the evidence from Africa."[7]

You see the word "human" and don't actually process the words around it. This is talking about way way before even homo erectus. Even before fucking lucy. when chimps and whatever the fuck became erectus were one thing

pretty slow night for /heem/ after a ufc card

It was a terrible card

You're trying to argue that the out of africa theory is correct despite the evidence contrary.

You further try to establish homo sapiens from Africa are the 'real' humans, despite the evidence to the contrary that European and Asian humans have shared DNA with neanderthals and other humanoids, and thus, were not necessarily evolved from the African homosapiens, but rather, were evolved from the original Humanoid, and evolved alongside homosapiens.

>yfw post fight depression

Attached: robot.png (206x205, 70K)

at least we have card after card coming up

scielo.org.za/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S0038-23532018000300005

>Benoit and Thackeray1 provide a cladistic analysis that aims to refute the hypotheses that Graecopithecus is a member of the hominin clade and that hominins could have originated in the Eastern Mediterranean. In our response, we point out that the authors' thesis relies on a selective use of data and a series of misrepresentations of our results and conclusions that reflect what we see as an a priori hostility to the very idea of a non-African origin of the hominin clade.

NO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING
I WAS THE FIRST HUMAN IN CHARGE HERE

it's bad man

Attached: woj.jpg (482x427, 36K)

everyone drunk or on /h/

How about that Glory main event

a classic

Oh there is a webm, sorry.

Attached: JDS.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

The mixture with neanderthal was very rare:
>As shown in an interbreeding model produced by Neves and Serva (2012), the Neanderthal admixture in modern humans may have been caused by a very low rate of interbreeding between modern humans and Neanderthals, with the exchange of one pair of individuals between the two populations in about every 77 generations.[28] This low rate of interbreeding would account for the absence of Neanderthal mitochondrial DNA from the modern human gene pool as found in earlier studies, as the model estimates a probability of only 7% for a Neanderthal origin of both mitochondrial DNA and Y chromosome in modern humans.[28]

It's like those Americans with 1% scandinavian saying they are vikings

here you go, children:

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/

history.com/news/did-the-first-human-ancestor-emerge-in-europe-not-africa

Attached: !.png (288x299, 9K)

>Y-youre not r-really n-neanderthal
>y-youre a homo sapien like m-me

Attached: 1549555507865.png (634x781, 705K)

the kick to the body killed lewis

>dude negurs r dumb lmao

imagine being such a miserable fucking nobody you get this easily upset

It is dumb to assert that which is wrong, by definition. Return to your continent.

>The low levels of DNA exchanged by these encounters suggests that it came from only a few trysts—not whole-sale mate-swapping.

Smith always looked like he was on the brink of death going back to the stool, no poker face at all

What is your thesis? You don't even have one.

>y-youre not r-really neanderthal because youre only partially neanderthal

Why are you even bragging about being """"""""""""""""""neanderthal""""""""""""""""" the full neanderthal got conquered by the 2% neanderthal mutts that went there easily and got wiped out of existence forever.

Watching those DNA tests on youtube someone even someone that you don't expect will have like 1% asian or 1% scandinavian

true, but they cant be serious with Pettis vs Wonderboy. on the other hand, Gaethje/Barboza could be FOTY

>It is clear that if Graecopithecus were found in Africa instead of Europe, its age and morphology would be taken as evidence that it is the earliest known hominin.Chororapithecus is accepted by many as an early gorilla, despite a very fragmentary sample and the fact that much more complete fossils with gorilla-like attributes are known from Europe.7 But it is from Africa, where the earliest gorillas are supposed to be. The real problem is not morphology or preservation but a location that does not conform to the expectations of generations of palaeoanthropologists.

OH NO NO NO NO african supremacist BTFO

Attached: 1539387815133.png (1280x2048, 2.08M)

I am on my continent. You're not on yours, but I'm very happy you aren't.

>You're not on yours,

That's where you're wrong Jamal

HOW ARE CONTINENTS CONECTED BY THE INTERNET

Jesus man, how come can you have worse reading comprehension than me speaking my second language? This is talking about a pre-human pre-chimp being from 7 million years ago. This is even before LUCY
This even before CHIMPS AND IT'S NOT EVEN CERTAIN
HOLY FUCK, you are a dumb retard.

So you're an aboriginal? Now I can understand where the psychological complexes leading to you spamming nigger all over the thread comes from.

Australia is for Whites.

Attached: Australia.jpg (690x923, 165K)

>Stop disproving out of africa

no

When is Tenshin fighting

Attached: hiro.webm (860x484, 2.65M)

This doesn't disprove the out-of-africa theory in any fucking way. Out-of-Africa is about modern humans, you retard. That weren't even fucking close to existing 7 FUCKING MILLION YEARS AGO.

I WANT TO BLAZE SKINNY CIGARTETTES

the undergrad cringe is strong with this one

>Out-of-Africa is about modern humans,
yikes

whatever ape your dad fucked really fucked your capacity for learning

attempting to shame people into agreeing with your point of view by providing a chance to seem educate-by-association...wow, this shit just doesn't work in the era of the interwebs, m8. People are more content to be who they are now, without that kind of external validation.

lmao, it's so funny how dumb you are. my god...

>In paleoanthropology, the recent African origin of modern humans, also called the "Out of Africa" theory (OOA), recent single-origin hypothesis (RSOH), replacement hypothesis, or recent African origin model (RAO), is the dominant[1][2] model of the geographic origin and early migration of anatomically modern humans (Homo sapiens).

You're talking about a being from 7 million years ago
Homo erectus is from 1.8 million ago
Lucy is 3 million

MAYBE YOU FUCKING IDIOTS SHOULD READ
T H I S
FFS:

Attached: `2.jpg (123x121, 2K)

so that ufc card.......

JDS kick to your bread basket is the key to mop up entire HW Division.

All these lazy black brawlers are going to get mopped up by real BBC. Big Brazilian Cocks.

JDS vs Ngubu. Train JDS to just go for body kicks and chopping his legs out. Then KO Nganu

It seems like the spicy prelims/slow main or vice versa dynamic is gone, the cards are kind of flatter if you know what I mean. Still some really good fights but they were all on the back end so it felt like a long wait

>Dana White trying to push the mem of black MMA champions

>They get btfo by Brazilians

You feel it too don't you? A new decade of Brazilian dominance is coming, Dana.

Shut the fuck up with this nerd shit, before you learn directly about history of catching these hands.

*squares up*

>humans came from africa
>but they came from europe before then
>but they still came from africa

lol

They are already discussing that. The out of Africa proponents claim that a rewrite of the pre-sapien history of hominins doesn't mean much to the post-sapien history of hominins. And, technically, it doesn't necessarily mean that the orthodox post-sapien history of hominins is wrong, but such a surprising find should make one careful about having unequivocal unwavering faith in the orthodox narrative.

Shut the fuck up

Attached: you shut the fuck up.png (853x480, 185K)

could you heem it?

Attached: homo.png (516x539, 506K)

>leave for two hours
>still arguing about monkeys
You're all underdeveloped ape scum and I hate you

Gay mma fag here.

The guy with the biggest dick I had sex with was NYC white twink. It went length of my face.

Rate

youtube.com/watch?v=klRwa-erSQA

HOW DO YOU NIGGERS STILL DENY ALL HUMANS EVOLVED FROM HUES

Could you seethe any harder?

POTN: @NikoHybridPrice & @BeneilDariush FOTN: @TheBeast_UFC vs @Junior_Cigano

he's got nothing for stipe,unless stipe's chin is really flushed

Based and gay pilled. White twinks with giant cocks is patrician.

when is tenshin fighting?

Means/Price should have got FOTN

could i heem every here? yeah,i think so

I'd take you to a SD, kid

Card starts in 20 bings, no idea how long it'll take

romero ducked costa

romero is old and should retire

Based

Attached: jds1.jpg (240x200, 9K)

Attached: shev.jpg (1080x810, 239K)

BASED FUCKING BASED

Attached: mariya braziluchi.png (900x900, 868K)

you are gay if you wouldnt drink shevchenkos piss

Attached: 1542872079468.png (674x78, 12K)

just how bad is this card?

Attached: LMIunZW.jpg (658x607, 94K)

more finishes would have made it legid

I almost stayed up for it. Glad I didn't.
It's time for another JDS vs Cain rematch.

Attached: 1549997280279.jpg (1080x791, 103K)

>It's time for another JDS vs Cain rematch.
'no'

gross hair

how could anyone possibly score that fight for Moraes?

Attached: pooraes.jpg (252x365, 43K)

Attached: 718600407.jpg (640x640, 88K)

so why did rothwell walk towards his opponent for the whole match

to get to the other side

Attached: mogged.png (997x572, 875K)

how fucking big is JDS head

JDS megamind mode is unheemable, he's on the run for that strap, he's like Nappa

Ivanov vs. Duffee

Tim Means cost me a couple of thousand dollars.
Feels pretty fucking MAD man.

Attached: anger.png (629x1173, 131K)

Attached: 1533876744381.png (673x468, 127K)

why would you bet large on a spicy match up like that

To get robbed

I feel like you could take all the fights and it was a meh card, but the fucking pacing is what killed it, just straight shit fights until halfway through the main basically

Only 34 more years War Machine

The octagon should be replaced with this. It moves with the fighters so they are always as close to the center of circle as possible. No more fence grabbing, no more McGregor/Diaz running away as they get pushed towards the center

Attached: 736a76ca09f53296368226d3805d297c--los-simpsons-gene.jpg (236x192, 13K)

Honestly who could beat him?

Attached: 1526520561716.png (254x148, 49K)

>Wake up WMMA

Attached: 1543544535325.png (524x502, 417K)

>I was fucking this guy with a vagina joe rogan

Attached: 1529220155747.png (701x649, 459K)

Definitely, bonuses should be measured via forklift as well

Attached: studly.jpg (746x479, 114K)

youtube.com/watch?v=W0t5UrsR7SQ

SEETHING GODLESS FREAKS BTFO

I'm giving you a pity (you)

great post

Sucks, he looked fantastic tonight too. Fast tight combinations, rocked Price twice, just got a bit too eager to close it out
For as much as Rogan et al. complain about fighters not pouring it on when they have an opponent rocked or wobbly, Means is a good example of why you should take your time. No excuse for shooting a shit takedown after rocking your opponent though.

Cigano smashes Cormier

JDS is flushed

American fighters almost never stop hitting a fighter after they go out. Wtf is wrong with them?

heem?

Sorry, I went too far in sparring and heemed everyone here twice today

You're not on my level. There's levels to this shit.

Just wanted to check in, has Lewis claimed lower back issues yet?

Attached: crowd.png (457x296, 204K)

WOW WHAT A CARD
/HEEM/ NEEDS TO SLOW THE FUCK DOWN

this is a dead thread. use this

migrate

i've literally studied sensei my whole life, you couldn't even touch me

Attached: pooljitsu.webm (800x332, 2.8M)

what happened to the thread?

>180 posts early

Attached: dana-white-annoyed.jpg (650x440, 46K)