NE: Eagles send DE Michael Bennett to New England

Attached: GODert.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/03/09/texas-fires-vince-young/
vinceyoungsteakhouse.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Goedert is a madden stud

>making a thread about the 4th best rookie TE

Attached: 1551150729528.png (476x477, 256K)

This guy took a 13-3 team and NFCCG loss and turned them in to an 8-7-1 team. He’s a murderer of dreams

I think the Vikes are gonna be better this year (they are my favorites to win the NFCN) but it won’t be because of Cousins

Attached: C49DF81A-70A1-4D41-8F98-C156514FBA67.jpg (739x415, 39K)

Dolphins

Attached: das it mane.png (339x329, 162K)

For me, it's THE Philadelphia Football Eagles, Philadelphia Baseball Phillies, Philadelphia Basketball 76ers, Philadelphia Hockey Flyers, Philadelphia Soccer Union and Philadelphia Lacrosse Wings.

Attached: bigguywentz.jpg (2148x997, 240K)

Get out of my thread discord tranny

Attached: 1524534723720.jpg (253x281, 9K)

Can someone explain why Joel Klatt is respected by fans and sports talkin heads alike?

>old gay

Attached: 20190309_110559.png (661x349, 64K)

Stop letting the TurkNiggerNeet make the thread

Attached: 1551556867501.jpg (488x694, 83K)

Remember when the Ravens couldn't beat the 2007 Dolphins and prevented them from going winless on the season?

Fs1 is a shitshow

wtf dude i'm not a weeb

Attached: animeout.jpg (938x821, 109K)

Eaglesfags always feel the need to spam generals. One time Police 12 made 45 out of 50 generals before everyone got tired of his shit and he left for a while.

Lamar Jackson’s career high of passing yards in a game is 204

Literally the only baltimore fans who aren't depressed over this are the niggers. They're going to be a less successful Panthers now

More playoff appearances than Cuckson Wince.

and that's a good thing

Attached: mfweagles.jpg (400x386, 59K)

7-2 as a starter

damn, with numbers like that he could be the next Dak Prescott

Nah, Dak will probably be in the playoffs again.

all last offseason was vikings fans adamant that their qb was "good enough", and even if their defense regresses itll "still be good" and how even if they have no offseason capital their team is built to win for several years
itll be a long offseason and short season for the bears lads

Dak is actually a QB

As long as the Patriots start Tom Brady at quarterback, they are no better than a 3 win team

that's an insult to Dak t b h f a m.

NFCBeast starting QBs Ranked:
1. Eli(te) Manning
2. Case Keenum
3. Dak Prickscott
4. Cuckson Wince

profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/03/09/texas-fires-vince-young/
>be best player in your college's history
>have single best game for a player in history, and have it in a championship game no less
>after flaming out as a pro your alma mater hires you on for a make work job they created specifically for you
>still set for life because you are getting paid for doing nothing
>suck so bad the college doesnt even bother with its cut and paste "why X was let go" response, and instead destroys you in a press release

Whats next for Vince Young bro's? Rehab?

Attached: vince-young.jpg (640x400, 49K)

*goes 12-4 in your path*

Attached: 2020-super-bowl-champs.jpg (1200x675, 209K)

*from worst to best

Attached: wentzz.png (471x382, 270K)

Hey gettleman give Eli his extension already

Reminder

Attached: lameme.jpg (1080x734, 265K)

He almost led them to a comeback once they stopped trying to run every play also why is this entire thread obsessing over lamar jackson

Why did Based Vince have to be drafted by the shitty ass Tits? I still remember watching the Rose Bowl live...

Attached: vy10.jpg (1795x2167, 528K)

>What is garbage time
Trip on

Cousins is not entirely responsible and the meme needs to end. The only QBs that could have survived out OLine with any modicum of success are guys like Wilson and Mahomes; guys who can scramble when pressured and throw fairly accurate on the run. Cousins wasn’t exactly put into the best protection scheme coming into Minnesota.

The entire second half is garbage time now? Why even bother playing anymore then if a team goes up by more than 2 scores at half?

>garbage time

It is when you're getting utterly BTFO to the point where the defense starts playing soft because you're shitting it up on the field

They were down by 6 with the ball after Jackson threw 2 TDs. Thats not garbage time.

Tying a career high in passing tds in a game by Lamar

Asking for a friend, how tall is Dwayne Haskins

Could be 6-10 or 11-5, you never know with this fucking team. Also nice to see the AFCS and NFCS are playing each other next year, it sounds very comfy.

Attached: 1530047922187.png (595x770, 18K)

6'3"

Heres to hoping the Jags/Redskins trade up for Haskins/Murray. My Giants need to steer clear of that mess.

Skins are unironically running Keenum until Smith is healthy, or swapping their roles altogether.

You fuckers are delusional

You’re teams are garbage wake the fuck up and your qbs suck

Tits fans actually exist? They're the most generic boring team ever in perhaps the most irrelevant flyover state in the country. Should have been relocated along time ago.

Giants ain't drafting Haskins. Dude is a statue in the pocket and would be no better than Eli in their offence

Despite people shitting on Gettleman for drafting RBs high he's shown that he can at least identify good players in the draft. No way he'd be stupid enough to buy into the Haskins meme

Source: your asshole
There's still a chance a trade for Rosen will occur, and Keenum is not the guaranteed starter for next season, as he's going to be competing with McCoy. They're certainly not going to be giving the job to Keenum over Smeth unless he does something super fucking exceptional.

>he trusts Smeth
There’s a reason the chiefs traded him.

And?

The fuck? Are you braindead? I'm saying what the organization is going to do, not my own opinion. Please hit yourself with a hammer until things start functioning up there again.

Yep, that's why the Giants will be drafting Will Grier

Because they had a young QB with lots of potential? Smith isn't shit.

Dave gettleman traded a 4th round pick for a punter who was cut in a year

Dave gettleman gave Jon Stewart 3 mil gtd

Dave gettleman gave top market contracts to Matt Kalil and Nate solder

can't even imagine what has you seething this hard, but if you're a Faguars fan enjoy being swept for the third consecutive year.

He's right though. Tits are a generic team from an unlicensed football game

I hope so man. I'd unironically take your boy crush Mcsorely over Haskins.

Source: your ass
Smith is shit.

Ehlinger will be the better meme 12 qb.

Attached: sam-ehlinger.jpg (1300x724, 106K)

Browns winning the Owl

6-10 at best

>regressing with the same exact team and less of the cancer
You’re retarded

Get a load of this retard.

don't you have something better to do than shitpost on offseason /nfl/?

Nice argument.
>my opinion is right but yours is wrong because reasons

>anyone that disagrees with me is shitposting

These guys get it

This one does not

Every GM has bad contracts/signings on his record. Nate Solder is only one year into his contract and didn't play up to it but they had to get somebody in because Ereck Flowers was absolute garbage and they had too many roster needs to upgrade LT in the draft that year. I think the coaching staff in NY was more to blame for last years 5-11 than Gettlemans GM work. They lost a lot of close games they should have won. Replacing Steve Spagnuolo (who was under contract) with le delayed blitz man James Bettcher was not a smart move by Shurmur when he first got the job

who cares, he wont win a playoff game with a good oline anyway

>if i greentext i win the argument
Big brain debater right here

and all the teams with cartoon animal mascots, the Chargers, a team with no branding besides literally the color brown and a vague association with dogs, and a team from Buffalo where every individual player is a "Bill" just as a dumb boomer pun are fine?

>the major impact on a qb being good won’t help him win more games
Really retard?

>if I call him names I win the argument
The Dedskins wouldn’t have Keenum compete with McCoy because Keenum is objectively the better QB and Smith most likely won’t be starting the first game of the season.

[Citation needed]

Tough one due to no OL, but would be a welcomed draft as long as we hit OL in FA a bit.

Attached: Capture.png (802x442, 29K)

You know the stats are available online right? Not only that, but Keenum has experience playing an (almost) entire season. Also, McCoy is recovering from an injury just as much as Smeth iss

1. Quinnen Williams, DT Arizona Cardinals
2. Nick Bosa, EDGE, San Francisco 49ers
3. Josh Allen, EDGE, New York Jets
4. Kyler Murray, QB, Oakland Raiders
5. Greedy Williams, CB, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
6. Jonah Williams, OT, New York Giants
7. Ed Oliver, DT, Jacksonville Jaguars
8. Rashan Gary, EDGE, Detroit Lions
9. DK Metcalf, WR, Buffalo Bills
10. Dwayne Haskins, QB, Denver Broncos
11. Devin White, LB, Cincinnati Bengals
12. Montez Sweat, EDGE, Green Bay Packers
13. Clelin Ferrell, EDGE, Miami Dolphins
14. Cody Ford, OG, Atlanta Falcons
15. Drew Lock, QB, Washington Redskins
16. Brian Burns, EDGE, Carolina Panthers
17. Christian Wilkins, DT, Cleveland Browns
18. Andre Dillard, OT, Minnesota Vikings
19. TJ Hockenson, TE, Tennessee Titans
20. Deandre Baker, CB, Pittsburgh Steelers
21. Byron Murphy, CB, Seattle Seahawks
22. N'Keal Harry, WR, Baltimore Ravens
23. Jawaan Taylor, OT, Houston Texans
24. Dexter Lawrence, DT, Oakland Raiders
25. Devin Bush, LB, Philadelphia Eagles
26. Josh Jacobs, RB, Indianapolis Colts
27. Greg Little, OT, Oakland Raiders
28. Jerry Tillery, DT, Los Angeles Chargers
29. Nasir Adderley, S, Kansas City Chiefs
30. Noah Fant, TE, Green Bay Packers
31. Garrett Bradbury, C, Los Angeles Rams
32. Jaylon Ferguson, EDGE, New England Patriots

Worst take of all time

Yikes

Pedo.

>Cleveland Shitstains have their best record in a decade which was still a playoff-less losing record
>suddenly they're super bowl bound
the absolute state of midwest heroin addicts

Attached: 1550010531640.gif (229x176, 987K)

Gonna be sweet when Based LaCHAD Jackson puts those mutants back in their place.

How deluded are you?

The Browns had two wins directly taken away by the refs. This delusion is actually sick.

This can be said for literally any team you crybaby bitch.

Imagine rooting for the Gayvins LMAO

Heroin is a coastalcuck problem though

No it’s not

Carlos Hyde first down to ice the game overturned for no reason and the Lagarbage fumble resulted in 3 points for the redbirds. Even if they just gave the browns possession, not even the recovery TD, they still win the game off of that.

Could be worse. Try to imagine being a stooler fan right now

Ratbirds.

Steelers have a quarterback at least. They could drag out Ben's coffin at it would throw the ball better than apememe jucksin

Yes it is lmao

negated by meme coach

Giants fan actually. Just sick of you entitled uppity Shitstains fans
*cucks gayfield out of the rookie of the year in your path*

Attached: roy-barkley.jpg (1173x1765, 334K)

>get btfo last season and miss the playoffs
>meanwhile tom brady wins #6
>and doesn't appear to have anything stopping him from winning #7
Imagine the shittsburgh butthurt when it happens

Rbs don’t matter

CAHR PAHR

Attached: 000.png (500x424, 228K)

thats even worse

Imagine holding up NFL voter mistakes as an example of "hah I'm better than you." Mayfield was better than Say Qwan in every way, nobody ever gives anything to Cleveland. Have fun with another year in the basement with Elly.

>Murray on the Raiders
I'm not ready for that level of meme

Why doesn't anyone talk about the Minnesota Miracle anymore????

I don’t think there’s any browns fan in America who wishes they had saquon instead of mayfield

the what?

Wasn't that from some game in the 70s?

>Giants don't draft a meme nigger qb
Based Mock

The same reason no one talks about the Immaculate Reception, the Rodgers Hail Marys, or any other miracle meme play from the last: they aren’t relevant.

Barkley was the best RB last year and what he did was vastly more impressive than what Baker did.

not really.

Rbs are nfl ready day 1

Qbs there’s much more of a learning curve and baker made a 0-16 team competitive

>0-16 team
80% of the team was brand new you stupid fuck. Barkley/Tyrod could have won 7 or more on that team.

C O L T S

Attached: luckwillbreak.png (808x432, 30K)

do you know who jonas salk was?
he was the jewish scientist that cured polio. he created the march of dimes to raise millions to fund his research.
polio was a crippling and deadly disease putting children all over the world into a wheelchair or an early grave. the vaccine for polio was one of the greatest medical achievements of the last century. its a globally essential medicine.
and this guy jonas salk?
he could have made billions from it. he could have patented it and made actual billions of dollars.
you know what he did? he waived the patent. he gave up billions just to make sure as many people who could be helped got the help they needed. he became a celeb after that even though he hated it. truly a great man and he left the world a better place than he came into it.

If I had a choice between polio existing in the USA/world and jews. I would choose polio every single time and twice on sundays. I would infect myself with polio and tour america spreading the disease in a custom built wheelchair or crutches if it meant all the jews and their influence were excised from my country like the cancer they are.
polio is nothing compared to the harmful effects of jews on the USA and world.I would give anything to live in a world where our biggest problem was building access ramps and compliance with the civil disabilities act.

that sounds like hyperbole. it is not. 100% authentic feelings. I cant sleep at night anymore. I wish I never started questioning things. I wish I was still a dumb rube out there able to laugh at things instead of a woke misanthrope. I envy the dumb.

Except tyrod was dogshit and the team was a million times better when baker was installed

I can guarantee that the only reason Tyrod started was because of the Hard Knocks series on them.

Tyrod was a quality kicker away from winning the first two games. These are facts. The very same Steelers team that Tyrod tied with, Baker got buttfucked by.

Then explain why the Browns started winning the very moment that Tyrod was benched.

Lol okay live in your fantasy world

Eli is a fucking albatross and you guys are just too delusional to know what’s best for your own god damn team.

Giants are the laughing stock of the league

Did something come out about Ferrell?
I have seen mocks have him get to the 32 and now into the 2nd.
Is it just stupid programs or did something happen?

oversaturation of DEs. it's just an incredibly strong class

Attached: JameisSucksCrabLegs.png (792x383, 26K)

post things that the browns and baker mayfield will never have.

Attached: kiss-the-rings.gif (435x250, 978K)

lock ain't hitting the second round

I can only take what the machine gives me

But don’t you want more rings?

Why cling to the past when you could have a better future

I mean he definitely might? only the broncos appear to value him that much.

I used to think it was prospect fatigue

truth is though these guys like Randy Gregory, Will Sutton or Robert Nkemdiche who see their stocks slip massively...they usually kinda suck. Fans love it when you grab a guy who was once projected to go in the top three at the top of the second, but I very seldom see it work.

NFL teams get looks at these guys up and close and on NFL terms and things change.

if he's there for the redskins or dolphins they'll be tempted. and if it looks like he's slipping out of the first someone will trade into the end of it to snag him like jackson last year.

He’s a top 10 pick

I definitely like him more than Murray and Haskins so I can't blame anyone for reaching on him.

Best RB or best rookie RB? Even that's arguable. And it's not even closer to what Baker did. You're delusional at best and insane at worst.

he had a good oline the single year he played in a playoff game and he lost it at home
he can be a bad qb and still have a bad oline

I can see them signing some backup linemen and having a battle for starting guard
no way they get through rounds 3-7 without drafting at least two though

2000 total yards and 15 tds. Definitely more impressive than Baker.

not really.

S Michel is damn near as good as S Barkley.
>If he is so good how come Barkley had a more productive year?
Because BB knows is is far easier to resign a 1000 yard a year guy than a 2000 yard a year guy.
When Saquon hits FA he is going to bust somebodies cap hard.

Name the receivers he had.

Bb is not going to resign michel

He’s just going to let him go and get a compensatory

>total yards
EPIC. How many rushing yards and TDs? Did he break, well, ANY records?

Bullshit

>doubting the coach with 6 rings
Shut up faggot, you know literally nothing and never will. It’s why your parents divorced

clelin ferrell doesn't suck though, the real draft faller is Ed Oliver

Am I reading the stats wrong or did Baker have the second best passing rookie year ever and by only like 10 yards?

/Bills Owl 2020/
Josh Allen is the best rookie RB

never out of excuses?

I know the thing BB really liked about Sony was he was solid in pass protection coming out of college.
Most RBs coming out have little to no experience at it.
Sony MAY be the kind of player that gets a second contract with the Pats.
He does everything well.
Well he is supposed toe a good receiver out of the backfield but hasn't shown it yet.

Answer the question.

Say Qwan sucked. Kill yourself.

I really doubt it

Bellichick is too smart to overvalue an rb

This is the type of player the pats walk every year and let some dumb team overpay

Better than your team’s RB

Next year's QB class is fucking STACKED
>Tua
>Fromm
>Herbert
could go 1-2-3. KJ Costello, Sam Ehlinger, and Eason could all be first rounders too.

So many good young qbs now

damn, he was being compared to Donald and now isn’t even being mocked in the first sometimes

You'd think Tua getting BTFO by the only good defenses (Georgia, Clemson) he played would have killed his draft stock but I guess not. I like Ehlinger the best myself, I could see him having a Manziel/Tebow/Mayfield type Heisman year, I hope my Giants draft him if they can.

Attached: ehlinger11.jpg (1296x729, 82K)

He doesn't go nuts paying RBs but he will spend some cash on them.
If I am reading Spotrac corrrectly only 3 teams spend more on RBs than the Pats.

>Manziel/Tebow/Mayfield
One of these things is not like the other

Yeah, mayfield sucks cock

Watching the AAF, and let me just say the XFL is going to destroy this meme league

Attached: 1550541216796.gif (270x252, 953K)

XFL is gonna be based af.

Yeah, Manziel and Tebow are way more based than Cuckfield.

The best part is when they start beating the NFL in viewers, they cant buy based Vince out

Holy fucking samefag. Do all tripcunts have brain damage or what?

Can the Dolphins please fuck off?
Becoming Patriots-lite didn’t work out for the Titoons

Attached: CBAF24AE-7752-4904-99B9-40BE55B42C8D.jpg (480x480, 27K)

vinceyoungsteakhouse.com/

Probably steak.

Faggot

Attached: Screenshot_20190309-202826_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 796K)

Nice crop, faggot

There’s no cropping there wtf

?

i think that's his point, my dude

Post >yfw you’ll make more right out f college than old bay will in his entire life

i'm sure old bay's job at mcdonalds keeps his stock of mountain dew and frozen pizza well in shape, so very rude by you

damnit /nfl/ I just ate two double cheeseburgers, a large fry and a 10 piece mcnugget, that’s almost 2000 calories, why the fuck am i still hungry

eat my dick fatso

>Dallas Cowboys
>NFC East
Someone explain this to me please

I could, but your tiny brain wouldn’t understand

>phoneposter
yikes

Attached: emmawha.jpg (558x800, 71K)

>Hes a CollegeCuck and not a TradeChad
yikes

Attached: hyde11.jpg (808x720, 46K)

>NFL makes a division that consists of the Bills (so starting in New York), Jets (of course), Patriots (totally sensible), and the Miami Dolphins (what the fuck)
Bravo, NFL

user I never claimed my brain was big and I'll try my hardest. Also I didn't want to search google because that wouldn't be the right way to learn.

hey Old Bay, you seem to have dropped your trip.

>stop making more money for being smarter!
Cope

I want to cry

Taken me a while because of work but I've finally expanded my big board to 150

Pic related is my top 100 posted before the combine testing. Told you guys DK Metcalf and Hakeem Butler were gonna blow up

101. Isaiah Prince, OT, Ohio State
102. Austin Bryant, DE, Clemson
103. Tre Watson, LB, Maryland
104. Blace Brown, CB, Troy
105. Mike Weber, RB, Ohio State
106. Joe Jackson, DE, Miami
107. Justin Layne, CB, Michigan State
108. Armon Watts, DT, Arkansas
109. Gardner Minshew, QB, Washington State
110. Kahale Warring, TE, San Diege State
111. Tytus Howard, OT, Alabama State
112. Evan Worthington, S, Colorado
113. Alex Bars, G, Notre Dame
114. Emanuel Hall, WR, Missouri
115. Lamont Gaillard, C, Georgia
116. Andy Isabella, WR, Massachusetts
117. Parris Campbell, WR, Ohio State
118. David Long, LB, West Virginia
119. Christian Miller, OLB, Alabama
120. Brett Rypien, QB, Boise State
121. DaMarkus Lodge, WR, Ole Miss
122. Ben Burr-Kirven, LB, Washington
123. Tyler Jones, G, NC State
124. Gerald Willis, DT, Miami
125. David Montgomery, RB, Iowa State
126. Daniel Wise, DE, Kansas
127. Renell Wren, DT, Arizona State
128. Michael Jackson, CB, Miami
129. David Edwards, OT, Wisconsin
130. Antoine Wesley, WR, Texas Tech
131. Jaquan Johnson, S, Miami
132. Daniel Jones, QB, Duke
133. Lyndell Wilson, LB, Alabama
134. Kaleb McGary, OT, Washington
135. Trevon Wesco, TE, West Virginia
136. Sutton Smith, OLB, Northern Illinois
137. Darnell Savage, S, Maryland
138. Jamel Dean, CB, Auburn
139. Tommy Sweeney, TE, Boston College
140. Kris Boyd, CB, Texas
141. Malik Reed, OLB, Nevada
142. Blake Cashman, LB, Minnesota
143. Darrell Henderson, RB, Memphis
144. Derrick Baity, CB, Kentucky
145. Terrill Hanks, LB, New Mexico State
146. LJ Collier, DE, TCU
147. Justice Hill, RB, Oklahoma State
148. Sean Bunting, CB, Central Michigan
149. Kaden Smith, TE, Stanford
150. Karan Higdon, RB, Michigan

Attached: JFFM top 100 February 27th 2019.png (1366x768, 226K)

Pussy you won’t

No one in this thread will make more than I make per year

I just did

congrats for spending a ton of time on something no one here will give a shit about i guess

>Florida
>Not east

I’m literally already lined up with a job when I graduate this spring with Boeing in their engineering design department.

fuck you i care its nice to know at least 1 person isn't a braindead shitposting retard

How much do you make

this, it's not the AFC Northeast.

>Mr. Big Chest

This is the best nickname since Juice

Would a division consisting of the Bears, Packers, Lions and Seahawks make sense?

Why would you care about some random nobody's big board over a big board made by professionals? It's cute that you care, but there is nothing to be gained from listening to that dude.

Cool. Have fun cleaning out their offices at the end of shift.

Z Allen is the best overall DE in this draft.
Should be higher.
No M Boykin (Unless I missed it)

Not good

If it was the NFCN it would be geographically correct yes

I've asked this twice over the last couple of months and you haven't answered me, or the other user that just asked you. How much do you make a year before and after taxes

>coping this hard
Damn, maybe you should have gone to college huh?

Hey kid, I think you have an “eye” for talent.

How would you like a scouting internship with the Miami Dolphins?

...coming from the guy that is an expert at cleaning out men's orifices with his tongue

I'm high on Zach Allen I have him at 65 (Boston College as a whole has a ton of talent in this years class) but best DE in the entire class? I don't see it

Also Miles Boykin tested phenomenally but this class is stacked and he only had one year of production at WR

I don't want to look through everything, do you have Shitler Fuckkey in your top 150?

If your idea of sensibility in divisions is merely their nominalistic geographical labels then we disagree on first principles

>projecting this hard

Between 85-95k after taxes depending on over time and my christmas bonus, and I have no debt other than my mortgage. Now go ahead and make some ebin green meme arrow post with that info, I eagerly await your sure to be witty response.

I'd honestly take any NFL related job if I could lmao. Chances are I'm gonna be doing this for free for the rest of my life though living in New Zealand and Australia but I'm fine with that

He's also a known retard

Attached: Superbowl_pick.png (1105x601, 40K)

damn, how many dudes you average a day to pull in those numbers?

>predicted response this hard

>having any debt

I don’t need to, I’ll be making more than that fresh out of college.

>making less than 100K on the reg
no wonder you live on that white trash island

Attached: Ahh_Duh.jpg (600x685, 71K)

Yea he's 55 my QB3

Great talent but durability concerns with his size + being a one year starter push him down for me

That's not at all what I said

>1. Jaguars
>2. Ravens
>4. Raiders
>2. Falcons
>3. Packers
>4. Redskins
>6. Vikings

Attached: >Shadman.jpg (400x400, 12K)

I don't think he should be that high but whatever. Do you have any insight as to how the draft will go, regardless of individual player rankings?

Honestly....I respect that

Where did I misunderstand your argument?

Attached: Level 15 Bradyposter.jpg (600x549, 79K)

>H-He got a pre season Superbowl pick wrong!

Dude plenty of "experts" miss on these. I remember in 2013 Adam Schein had Texans vs Falcons as his Superbowl pick and both teams won a combined 6 games that season

i wanna die i wanna be dead

>some other retard was wrong, therefore I am good for being exceptionally wrong as well
What kind of goblin logic is this?

yfw antonio brown to the Bucs

If it makes you feel any better, I wish you were too.

You've come to the right place.

Let's fix the divisions:

AFCN
>Buffalo
>Indianapolis
>Cincinnati
>Cleveland

AFCS
>Baltimore
>Tennessee
>Carolina
>Houston

AFCE
>New England
>Miami
>NY Jets
>Pittsburgh

AFCW
>Denver
>LA Chargers
>Oakland
>Kansas City

NFCN
>Chicago
>Detroit
>Minnesota
>Green Bay

NFCS
>Tampa
>Dallas
>Atlanta
>New Orleans

NFCE
>Washington
>Jacksonville
>Philadelphia
>NY Giants

NFCW
>Arizona
>San Francisco
>Seattle
>LA Rams

this guy gets it

chew glass and die

Yea I expect Murray and Grier to go high in round 1 with maybe Haskins being a surprise pick by a team like the Titans (I think they're getting sick of Mariota being streaky + injured consistently)

Apart from QB stuff I think D line is absolutely stacked as you can tell by the rankings so a ton of guys will go off the board in round 1 maybe as many as 10. OT I think Jonah Williams will be a surprise fall. He has great tape and technique but I think Ford and Taylor are better and have higher ceilings despite being RTs in college

Why the fuck aren't the browns wearing these unis

Attached: joe-thomas-nfl-detroit-lions-cleveland-browns.jpg (850x565, 309K)

>I expect Grier to go in round 1
man you are going to have a hell of a surprise come draft day lmfao. also Williams projects as a guard, so great scouting there my dude.

because they don't care what you think just like I don't

next year they get to redesign unis. Grey facemasks are coming back baby.

that's one big chest

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-09 at 9.06.30 PM.png (623x363, 77K)

YIKES

I hope they trade that uppity ASC to an AAF team

because they're trying to change the team culture, so moving on from those uniforms is important. Nobody is ever going to look at those and think of anything besides all the QB careers they've killed over the last twenty years.

>(I think they're getting sick of Mariota being streaky + injured consistently)
they're all in on Mariota. Their focus is on getting him a receiver and an offensive line that doesn't allow him to be sacked 42 times in a season. Blaming him for injuries is tard-tier, he got hit more than any other QB in the league last year and still only missed like two games.

>projects as guard

Well yea some teams would play him at guard sure but he was a very good LT in college and his arm length that everyone worried about turned out to be fine at the combine 33.5 inches iirc

Also yea I wouldn't be surprised if Grier didn't go high but I honestly think the Giants no matter what they say at presers etc are 100% going to draft a QB high. Eli has been one of the worst QBs in the league the last two years and Grier is mobile enough to work behind a subpar line. He won games and put up great numbers at both Florida and West Virginia so its not like teams will worry about his level of competition since he had a great half year in the SEC as a Freshman and I plain don't like the upside of any other QBs apart from McSorley who everyone seems to be completely counting out as a player rather than looking at what he did in 2017

That's my reasoning for it anyway Giants desperation = Will Grier going top 10

Imagine making a measley $10 million and being like, "Nah, fuck that, how the fuck am I supposed to make ends meet"

Another twitter screencap, thanks buzzfeed!

Boykin tested well but only had one year of production so you don't rate him as high.
Meanwhile
DK Metcalf tested well with zero years of production and he is at 3.

These guys aren’t good with their money

wtf is wrong with this nigga?

Attached: 1490261638591.jpg (1666x2500, 250K)

>guys
is that the new term?

I think Mariota has shown some great play at times (his comeback wins vs Chiefs in the playoffs, Eagles last year) but he also has absolute stinkers where he can't move the ball at all (vs Ravens 2018)

He's a low ceiling guy who hasn't been healthy. Titans have a pretty good roster they need a QB to put them over the top

why would the Giants take Grier at 6 when they can get him in the third round lol
sorry, did i interrupt you posting about your salary?

This is why you never draft WR high.
The only thing worse than them busting is when they hit big time.

Aren't you the faggot tranny that I was gonna meet at a Wawa and kick your fucking ass?

He was a 6th round pick

You don't get it. I don't give a fuck about the combine. Measurables and size are improtant but 40 times and shit like that don't matter. I ranked DK at 3 because ON TAPE he showed insane physical traits in a garbage Ole Miss offence. The entire top 100 was posted BEFORE the combine testing so that shows I'm not high on him for the numbers

Boykin on tape is a gifted athlete but he's a project at WR same as Jalen Hurd from Baylor. I rate players highly not athletes

>Will Grier lasting til the 3rd round

"no"

Maybe if you had a salary you could post about yours

the defensive roster yes, the offense, until the last weeks of last season when Derrick Henry started getting fed, had absolutely nobody worth shit. Find me one receiving corp in the NFL that is this bad. It's so bad that you probably won't even know how bad it is, because nobody outside of Tennessee has ever heard of these guys.

Attached: 1545930400033.png (764x81, 4K)

True, most DB projects will go before then

>yfw AB goes to philly?

whom are you quoting

I'll be in Philly next month for the Metal and Beer fest. I'd love to meet up and knock you the fuck out. Hit me up.

He lives in Camden

I watched a fair few Titans games last season (finally dished out for gamepass so I could watch rewinds) and I thought the Titans WRs weren't that bad tbqh. Not sure what the drop rates were but the Titans had some impressive moments (long drives multiple 3rd and long conversions) in big games and were a 2PAT against the Chargers away from the playoffs despite everything

I'm not saying the Titans have put blue chip talent around Mariota but he just isn't consistent and I think they can do better at the position. Maybe I'll be proven wrong but I just don't see him as the long term QB for them

I'M MAD
MAD ABOUT JEFF FISHER

Baby Mommas need mo fo dey kids

So DKs extremely limited route tree didn't bother you?
The hands of stone when it wasn't an over the shoulder go route wasn't an issue?

Game film don't lie and DK is a WR3/4 with a great deal of upside.

pls no

Attached: 1499179591081.jpg (373x332, 45K)

He's a spade?

we'll see i guess. i'm not sure why you think he's going to rise massively in the next month, but you do you.
i'll be in boston senpai. lemme know.

Hi Vince

70% of DK's yards came on go and hitch routes. He can't do shit but beat college corners using speed.

I will. I'll be in Boston in August for the Phils game. You should meet me.

>hands of stone

I don't know what his drop rate was but I didn't see it as a consistent issue on tape compared to guys like Hakeem Butler (who I'm still way high on)

also yea his route tree was limited in the Ole Miss offence but he has NFL pedigree which I always love (his father, grandfather and uncle all played in the NFL) and is a nightmare to bring down for DBs. It's hard to compare players but I think his upside is can be Julio Jones level great. I said it almost a month ago but I wouldn't be surprised if either the Cardinals or 49ers take him inside the top 2 picks

If you have a play caller who draws up interesting plays and an accurate QB, speed is all you need. You aren't drafting him for QB1. I see him succeeding with the Browns if they can get him.

I'm going to assume you meant WR1

And if you aren't drafting him for WR1, why are you taking him in the 1st round?

H Butler is another one that will cost somebody a job.
He is a faster D Funchess.

A faster d funchess actually sound intriguing

I suppose dropping the pass further downfield is sorta interesting.

Drops are generally overrated

Not that I like Devin funchess

Disgusting comparison lmao Funchess was a contested catch specialist who had mediocre speed. They're tape looks nothing alike

Hakeem Butler = Plaxico Burress 2.0 and I can't wait to see where he lands

>2000+19
>being proud of $90k
You might have impressed someone 15 years ago but you'll be lucky to retire and not live off cat food. Hell, you'll be lucky to retire.

r8 please

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-09 at 3.15.32 PM.png (2776x1204, 261K)

Yeah I meant WR1. I didn't suggest taking him in the first. I think if he's available in the second it's more than a steal. It's also not really worth taking him in the first.

Sexy and realistic

9/10 feel like WR is a bigger need considering Agholors down year in 2018 and they're losing Golden Tate

I am guessing Burger King in 4 years.

Why would I rate pretend stuff. Go have sex.

this. mocks are for lowtest simps.

Attached: 1551588015155.jpg (1050x1374, 381K)

>dumping Clay Matthews
>pick up Dee Ford
this move makes too much sense for the packers to make

and that’s exactly why they won’t do it

What if Shitsburgh just drops him for affecting the locker room mentality in spite of the dead cap hit and he signs with no one because they won't offer enough money? Apparently he converted to reciever from QB for a scholarship so I wonder if that affects the way he thinks about things. Maybe he feels in some way that he could have been a QB making shitter franchise QB money and since he's a phenomenal reciever he should be paid at the same level since he actually needs to perform consistently to keep his job. I really don't think he feels like he needs or even deserves what he's asking for, but he wants people to acknowledge how good he is by paying him record breaking money.

Except they have to trade to get Dee Ford

Think they'd prefer going the FA route with guys like Za'Darrius Smith available. Pairing him with Fackrell + those interior guys the Packers have would be juicy

>I validate my self worth with sex
go accomplish something that's worthwhile, I believe in you.

>what if
stopped reading right there

Your hand is pretend sex, bud

Probably the only words you recognized.

Attached: You.jpg (300x334, 10K)

the packers have two first round picks
giving up a second and a ham sandwich for an established OLB would be perfectly reasonable

>no guys seriously, I know I'm spending my saturday night on a sports forum, but I swear I have a ton of sex!
just stop

Correct. If you wrote a bit more intelligently I would understand more. Thanks for nothing retard.

>bud
I cringed

bruh, what do you think you just did?

You guys come in from RedditTown?

There should be a comma between "nothing" and "retard" :^)

>bruh
literally the opposite of that
do you have a basic understanding of reading comprehension?

>i didn't post on a sports forum on a saturday night, i... just posted about someone else posting on a saturday night
O am i laffin

meh. I think they'll trade up probably grab a edge rusher who drops. Bosa might drop or sweat. Flacco is gone, ravens will probably trade 2 or 3 big known guys.

>not understanding the entire point of my post
you literally can't comprehend words
please go back to the 6th grade

They're probably gonna draft a rusher at 12 who's better than both anyway

I don't think they'll have to trade up. Jachai Polite might fall because of combine numbers/interviews that were apparently bad. If he's gone though Brian Burns should still be on the board who'd be perfect in a 3-4 scheme with his lighter frame

I thought Hartigan killed that guy.

6th grade sucked, I banged your mom and then you came out. Dark days.

I think with all the talent on the D line, tight ends, a couple D line guys who would have been top 3 will be in the 7-11 range. Someone wanting to trade back to grab a QB who isn't worth that high or a Ol/TE. They'll need to lean on the defense until Jackson adapts to teams having film on him, or getting a crazy good rb/Ol. No awesome rbs besides the guy out of penn state this year and only 2 really "elite" ol prospects. Nothing like last year.

He doesnt know that because he doesn’t actually watch any games kek. All his opinions are formed off whatever he hears

>No awesome rbs besides the guy out of Penn State

Oh no you're high on Miles Sanders? Dude was only a slightly above average college RB in a read option system and he has legitimate ball security issues. I like a few RBs in this class but the only one with fumble issues worth banking on is Mike Weber and even he didn't make my top 100

Attached: sketch-1552191532209.png (1080x2160, 2.31M)

Thoughts?

Attached: renfroworbust.png (817x600, 40K)

Based

Cringe

Why do you post like people should care about your rankings? "Oh no" lmao how dare that guy like a player that you didn't include on your autism list.

This is going in the the folder

People don't have to I'm just saying Miles Sanders ain't that good. He's been getting some buzz as high as round 3 but I just don't see it even without the fumble issues he had in 2018

Thanks JFFM.

JFFM?

Hockenson ain't lasting til pick 30 no chance

Apart from that It's a pretty nice haul. Feel like the Packers could use some interior O linemen more than tackles but Prince could slide to guard

Again, it really doesn't matter what you think. You're not especially qualified to talk about this stuff, so it's weird when you post like you know which players will be good and which won't. Just say "I think he won't be good", enough with this ultimatum shit.

>Stop talking about players about to be drafted into the NFL in an NFL general

Lol just block me if you don't want to read what I post you retard

Somec people watch college football you turbo autost...

>Nashville
>Irrelevant
It's a party city dude and the state has a lot of shit to do
t. Masshole living in Tennessee

Congrats on missing the point. I'm in favor of draft discussion, I'm not in favor of you vomiting your takes all over this thread like you're some sort of guru.
Nice spelling. If this guy seriously watches CFB and still has takes this bad, that's even more sad.

>nice spelling
Baited.

Nice job, you were retarded — on purpose.

Double baited hahahah get a load of this guy

Attached: damnihavetopostitagain.jpg (349x642, 29K)

he's going all out

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31K)

What did you do this on?

That's The Draft Networks mock draft machine

So much smoother than Fanspeaks but their big board is not that great/accurate imo

Maybe you should submit your big board to them then :)

Big board, little dick.

Make your mark any way you can, JFFM.

Which would you say is the best site to do mocks on?

You guys ever thought of just not replying to trips. And yes, I know I'm just bringing attention to them. This is my monthly post urging my fellow anons to stop giving attention to attention whores

Attached: 1552138305868.jpg (750x893, 117K)

>my monthly post bringing attention to the people I want to be ignored
wow, you're really doing a terrible job

I can't make a horse drink water, buddy

you can stop leading them the exact opposite direction though

Better than I thought. Worse than I'd hoped.

Attached: 2019 Draft v2.png (775x600, 32K)

I enjoy ridiculing retards, they have a domination fetish. It's a win/win.

id freak if hockenson fell to >us

I would read if it was actually called that.

Is this a serious post? Big Bill has the Midas touch. I couldn't care less about the Pats in the regular season but they build a solid team regardless of talent.

TDN if you can be bothered to make your own big board. If you can't then Fanspeaks is better for realism. Matt Miller's big board is generally the best

It'd all be fine print with that micropenis

Attached: Screenshot_20190309-224546_Twitter.jpg (1080x293, 134K)

AB GOING TO THE RAIDERS

BEAT ME TO IT

Attached: Brady 2.png (969x1020, 1.88M)

>(they are my favorites to win the NFCN)

Attached: uwut.jpg (432x432, 69K)

>third and fifth
>still have enough to sign Anthony or CJ mosley
Not bad

Holy shiiiiiit

It was supposed to be a 2nd and 4th hahaha what a fucking trade by based Mayock getting the best WR in the league and still having 4 of the top 37 picks in the draft

>implying Jon Gruden has any tolerance for diva WRs

lmao

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (803x1000, 150K)

Is Mayock elite?

And Steelers are still going to pay for brown partially

Attached: Screenshot_20190309-215146_Bleacher Report.jpg (1427x1541, 510K)

AaaahahahahahahahHhHhHahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahaha

I mean not many teams have the cap room to accommodate the new deal AB wanted to go along with the trade but still considering they got a 1st rounder for Amari Cooper this is an incredible trade

Well then either someone is dying or someone is getting sent to Boston.

Gotta wait until the actual picks are made. Traderaping involving picks means nothing if those picks are wasted on garbage

No one in their right mind would’ve assumed AB is 3rd round worth at the start.

He did his very best in his infinite stupidity to lower that Value and only got himself sent down to 3rd round pick. And yet raiders were suppose to be the desperate ones and the only team willing to give up actual assets compared to a Packers or even the bills who could lowball a 3rd rounder for him. The Steelers must be absolutely done with AB or are just that massively incompetent in the face of Chucky.

Oh man, Imagine AB and Murray working together......

How much of a team cancer was AB they basically just gave him away

remember all that gruden shit posting about the 10 years. well well well

yeah paying a WR headed for the decline of his career 50 million over the next three years is great for a rebuild

Maybe it's fake news like the Bills story?

The Bills story wasn't fake, it was just that Brown vetoed the trade. He's perfectly happy to go to the Raiders.

He was having tantrums on a team that is actually good and hasn’t caught a ball from anyone but Captain fat fuck.

Imagine him now catching balls from a literal bitch like Derek Carr. Rude fucking awakening incoming

Looks like Carr is back in the top 3 QB rankings, feels good boys

A primate troupe like the Steelers not being able to stand him says a lot for how obnoxious he probably is.

>Carr
>starting for the Raiders in 2019
lmfao

Brown directly asked to be traded to the Raiders due to Carr and his talent

Carr is the elite guy to revive Browns career and he knows it

>this
They are definitely going the Quarterblack route.

cringe

>Carr is the elite guy to revive Browns career
bruh, Carr is shook beyond repair. He will never be elite now

no, he's a dark horse MVP candidate now

He's a spectacular player with a flabbergasting lack of intelligence. You'd think that being involved in the NFL would give you better perspective on what teams are content with their players, which aren't and how to align yourself for opportunities. Either through obliviousness or willful ignorance, AB managed to prove that wrong and devalue himself to the point where his time on the Raiders might be the dead end of his career, even if he plays to a career high level.
There's no question that the Steelers are done with him. There's plenty of good WR talent that may move around in the future. There's more draft prospects. If they're not as good as AB, life goes on. What those yet uncontracted players might lack in equivalent talent, they'll surely make up for in better attitude and slimmer contracts.

A desperate move by a team desperate to beat my chiefs

I don't get it.

Attached: ozge.jpg (1080x1080, 73K)

I think it's just that black people like the Raiders because their jerseys are black. Also works for the Ravens.

>broken leg got him shook
>his O-line hates him after the kneel game w/redskins
>Gruden needs a winning season to show he's not a washed up coach (he's a washed up coach.)
Carr gonna be backup and then traded

>his O-line hates him after the kneel game w/redskins
kek is that actually true?
no wonder the Raiders are garbage the team can't even get along lmao

Hot take: raiders win division this year

>Your team
>Your draft hopes
>Your draft fears
>Your favorite Devil May Cry game

Attached: dante.jpg (457x396, 18K)

literally the hot take every year

And the Panthers, they like that shade of blue. I don't see Saints stuff often though.

Well, it was Miko Grimes that said that it happened, and she's known to start shit.

However, seeing how he fucking sucked so bad last season, that Cromartie quit mid-season, i have no doubt that Carr's lost the locker room now.

This good?

Attached: DAA1FF79-70A3-4888-8A0D-1A3E724D0986.png (287x443, 18K)

>This year will be the Raiders year! I know it finally will be!

No. Acquiring brown had nothing to do with those trades.

entirely dependent on what they draft

They have two first round picks next year.

(as in two 2020 first round picks)

Not likely, but I could see that division being a bloodbath this year.

My Giants won't fall for the black qb meme, right bros?

of course not, they'll fall for the Carr meme.

My Pats will get Isabella 32nd right bros?

Lol AB literally got everything he wanted and the Steelers are massive pussies.

Murray is going to the Raiders/Cards, Haskins is going to to the Jags/Redskins.

The Steelers are supposed to do what in this situation exactly?

Nauta

Hold his rights in an iron vice and make him play or sit.

So the Raiders traded Khalil Mack because they didn't want to pay him and traded Amari Cooper because he was too much of a diva.

And then they traded for Antonio Brown and gave him all the money? Why are the Raiders so retarded?

They need to make a gallery of the NFL and AFL championship rings. I know people make a big deal about super bowl rings because muh 2345 diamonds and omg its fuck huge. But the simple rings of the pre merger are a lot better.

absolutely. it's >our gimmick

Gruden is cleaning house. He got a metiic fuck ton of draft capital, he tanked his first year and is rebuilding. He now has a GM whose job it was to evaluate College players. He still has a terrible coaching staff. But he's at least done every move right that you wish every other rebuilding team would do.

>our gimmick
shit, we're gonna resign Lynch?

Cooper and Mack were not worth the money, AB is. Its really simple my man. Burrs already look retarded af for giving up two firsts for Mack, gonna look real dumb when they realize TruBUSTsky isn't a franchise qb and they have no pick to replace him.

That's really not best for the team. Sure you could be a hardass and make a point, but it won't help putting together a team for the future

That probably exists somewhere.

>top 2 pass rusher in the NFL isn't worth the money
>30 year old WR is
wow, it's like i'm actually talking to jon gruden

AB to the radurrs is somehow even worse than AB to the tards tbqh

>the cowsoys gave gruden a 1 for pooper
>gruden got ab for a 3+5
kek

We know it's you, Mark.

That feel the Eagles will land Le'veon Bell, and doesn't play a single snap for the rumored 3 year contract

are you having a stroke or something? this makes zero sense

Jags gonna get BDN whether you like it or not!

Either they do go the black qb meme, or they are going to rely on the sentient derp for another season. Least you might rid of OBJ and that retarded contract you gave him

It only makes zero sense to a delusional iggles fan like yourself knowing your team is going to get Le'veon, and be the next locker room cancer that kills your playoff hopes if wince didn't do it already

Nauta is my dude. Fuck people shitting on him for the slow 40 he can do everything at TE and is still worth a 2nd day pick at least

i'm not an Eagles fan man, i just couldn't understand your broken english.

Antonio Brown will be Randy Moss 2.0 - he will stink with the Raiders and get traded to the Pats for a 5th round pick and a pack of gum. With the Pats, he and Tom Brady will go to the Owl after setting a new TD record
[spoiler]And they will lose to Manning in the own again[/spoiler]

Attached: absolutely devilish.jpg (211x239, 12K)

How can one comment be so un-based?

>The team that couldn’t afford Foles will surely 17 million+ for a 28 year old running back

Are you fucking retarded or just shit posting?

*crosses your path*
>give me another chance

Attached: eli1.webm (1280x720, 2.56M)

Its disgraceful how our fanbase wants to replace Eli with some hapa airhead or a disgusting coon. Can't say I expected much more from the average Jew Yorker, still i'll take old man Eli over any black meme qb. Thankfully Gettleman is smarter than our fans (i hope...)

>AB to the raiders

It's actually almost as bad as the bills trade. holy shit how many losses until AB throws a shit fit?

Brady is going to be done as a positive for the team after this season, this will probably be his last shot at another ring. Maybe they can wheel his corpse out for a last season like they did with Manning but I doubt they will.

>Iggles now have 19 million in cap space for that 17 million+ rb
Oh nononononono

>Im not an Eagles fan man, Im a eagles superfan who wanted Wentz over Foles
fixed that for you

>raiders trade a 3rd and 5th round for brown
Holy fuck the stoolers got fleeced. Not even a 2nd or 1st? Really?

>Unload second highest paid we in a hard cap league with little leverage
>have to pay him a shitload in guarantees versus nothing in previous contract
>raidcucks still give up two mid-round draft picks for this

shit like this is why the steelers are usually successful and the raiders are a trash heap

Teams were only offering a 3rd because they figured that's all the steelers would get as a comp pick once he walked. As awesome as it would have been to see the Steelers let him sit for a year like they did to Bell and then get the 3rd I guess they'd rather have the 3rd now. Honestly they should just tank the season and let the Ben experience rape in what I hope will be his last year so they can clean house, get a decent draft slot, and reload for the Mason Rudolph era.

2-3 bad derek carr series before he quits the nfl and moves to LA because he got a 5 second cameo role in bad boys 3.

How did the steelers get fucked so hard?

>trading a top 3 WR more or less in his prime
>team you're dealing (the only one able to pay the price) with has THREE first round picks
>only get a 5th and a 3rd
Face it, the steelers got boned

>Taking white WRs back-to-back

Yep, definitely looks like a Pats board

Attached: 1537835081400.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

Steelers have always been the biggest cucks.
>Based black man coach
>Paying AB to watch him play for another team

Brady is fine
He won an Owl with that godawful receiving corps, his O-line is fine
A seventh is well within range

Attached: 01D66622-E817-45A0-B2B1-93D05C5A1DCB.jpg (720x888, 96K)

Imagine being a Stoolers fan rn

Attached: 13D6A0FC-213C-4EAD-90F4-19F72ADBAB22.jpg (731x731, 145K)

>Browns give up one of the best receivers for nothing
>Steelers give up one of the best receivers for nothing

is the AFC North really this dumb?

Who did the browns give up?

There Mack and cooper agent was the same agent and he made it so they couldn’t resign them. rumor is he made an impossible deal in terms of guaranteed money. Their contracts would’ve been worse than Carr’s. Had they beat Houston and made a game out of the following week when Carr broke his leg, no doubt marky boi pays them. I think come play off time those dudes are bums. Carr is still an unknown, I’d give him another year. No excuses now tho.

Kinda easy when you have jimmy on the team tho...

I think she means Josh Gordon

The 3rd round pick is the 66th overall pick, the 2nd pick of the 3rd round. So that is basically a 2nd rounder, considering Pittsburgh normally drafts pretty late in rounds.

thats my cope. The good news though? My friend who is a Raiders fan said he is bugged and that Brown is a douche bag and he rather would of had picks to build with. And that he will just pretend that he is happy about it

lol raiders massively overpaid for Brown
Steelers are winning their 7th ring this year and there ain't nothin yinz can do about it

Attached: 14103388345.jpg (225x225, 10K)

>trade a WR that has become destructive to team morale and whose demands and personality tanked his trade value
By all rights, he was worth a first round until he started talking. AB is the reason that AB got traded for a sandwich and a bag of chips

>this level of cope
Steelers are also carrying 21 million in dead cap for Brown because they re-structured his contract to pay for Bell. Lmao!

AB completely fucked the Steelers, he got everything he wanted and the Steelers basically got nothing for it.

>Martavis Bryant and Antonio Brown on the same team again

It's the Raiders, so it won't mean anything, but it's still interesting.

>AB has gone on a spree of liking tweets that criticize or make fun of the Steelers for all the dead cap they have to carry for him.

Will the Stoolers ever recover?

Attached: QEGnNV2.png (1242x2208, 894K)

That stinks if they were giving brown away for nothing the jets should have taken him

imagine losing 2 top 3 players at teir position, for fucking nothing in return, all to appease your 40 year old qb who has threatend to retire every offseason of the last 3, who publicly criticized the front office for drafting a qb .

Just about done with this fucking retarded team.

what will your reaction be when Big Ben retires this offseason after LeVeon goes to a different team ?

Brown will give up six games into the season when they havent won a single game. Oakland got the talent for sure, but they have to deal with his toddler attitude and he's going to get BTFO by the chefs, chorgers and broncucks every single year he plays. Also they paid him even more money, which is foolish. Mark my words, this looks bad now but will end up being a good thing overall for the stillers.

>the shitsburgh stoolers

Attached: 1550448977216.jpg (874x960, 113K)

Brown will have two disappointing years then get traded to New England

They should have let Ben walk a few years ago and build around brown and bell. Literally any dog shit qb could win games with those 2. Could have used money from his terrible contract to strengthen the defense.

>brown may recruit Bell now
wtf they're gonna be the AFCW steelers now

More like the afc w raiders

>Literally any dog shit qb could win games with those 2.

Then why didnt they win with their "future hall of fame" QB?

Indifference.

First time you actually made a good post

Because he is worse than shit and washed up. He doesn't care about football anymore. His mind is too wraped up in golfing with trump and fucking plastic platinum blonde pornstars.

AB without the drama and a good contract is worth a one.
AB with a prima donna attitude and an anchor of a contract is worth a 3.

The real problem is the Rooney’s have no back bone

This is pathetic how they let ab throw a tamper tantrum and it worked

As a steelers fan, i'm glad Brown is gone. He deserves better than to play for a team that routinely fucks over it's important players, to give the money to aging shit house qb. I identify with Bown and Bell as a fellow blue collar worker in the field of manual labor. I'd walk from my job in an instant if I were in their shoes. Star players deserve to be paid, and shit players on the brink of retirement who are only there because they have inratiated themselves to he estalishment desrve to finish their contract and move on. Fuck this team and fuck the ownership. Tomlin is afucking house nigger sellout at this point and I want him the fuck out as well.

>tamper tantrum

Attached: You+can+just+right+click+on+the+gif+in+the+_fd9de55c088c16d1f646b6811dde5829.jpg (2560x1440, 1.17M)

Well, Oakland might take bell too, but no way are they taking tomlin

Belichick doesn't overpay any player, but when he sees potential he WILL give players their fair due.

See: Gilmore

because rapistberger is actually shit
he’ll throw an INT to a DT when you least need it

I wonder what AB liked more about the Bay.

Is it just the money or the fact that he can go all up in Derek Carr’s asshole after he lost that battle off getting to be the dominant cancer against captain Fat Fuck.

I hope he makes Carr cry by game 5 and then he goes bitches about it at Max Kellerman again

The money

Says increasingly nervous man for seventh year straight.

Brady was shit this year. The team won in spite of him, not because of him.

Also in a real sport, Edleman would have been suspended from post season play for roiding.

The man just lead the league in passing yardage and threw more TDs in a season than he had ever before, with a new offensive coordinator no less. As Conner proved after Bell sat out, we don't need the top of the line guy to produce and be effective on O. Ben is a shit leader, but he can still sling the ball.
They could have given him the Bell treatment but at this point it's just better to get rid of the headache. A 3 and a 5 for a 30 year old player isn't awful desu.
$$$, though I could definitely see him trying to ring chase with a contender a year or two into his contract. As shitty as it sounds, he'd probably take a discount to be on the puckers/pats/chefs too.

This is a hof wr whos still in the tail end of his prime.

They got nothing back for him. You might as well have kept him. It just makes no sense. A waste of talent.

Brady was fine with a shit receiving corps
he will be elite again next season

This COPE. Oh I am laffin

Attached: Screenshot_20190310-112921~2.png (1080x666, 119K)

Sounds like a FB

Best combine performance ever? For me it was Vernon Davis.

theres nauta chance he gets drafted

Combine means jack and shit

And what does that have to do with my question you dumb fucking leaf?

Not true. There is evidence that suggests certain measurables at the combine can be predictive of nfl success.

I know for o-line some of the short area quickness stuff is extremely telling

>Jared Cook and Jordy Nelson steal targets from AB
>AB cries and moans
>Packers get them both back
its all according to plan

I dont think a never was and a has been are going to steal too many targets.

>He didn't watch last season where Jordy caught fire toward the end and Cook was the only consistent target all year

Cook is a free agent

Is juju a late first round pick in fantasy now

Cook has been fooling teams into thinking he's a viable starter since he came into the NFL. I dont knowhow he keeps fooling so many teams, but to be fair its only the dumb teams that he ends up on.

It is far from useless but it combine performance can be over valued.

He doesn't have AB to pull coverage off of him anymore. If James Washington figures out how to catch this offseason, that's the guy I'd keep my eye on

>Cowgoys give up a 1st for Amari
>Raiders give up a 3rd and 5th for AB
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

New in a few

it's astounding how often you know more than NFL execs and GM's, you should get a job as one!

Attached: BadPlayerBTW.jpg (770x433, 41K)

Are you implying Amari is better than Brown?

Based

>.500

Im implying the Cowboys got robbed

hes had the best years of his career with the raiders but i dont really expect them to bring him back mainly because that results in a higher price and Cook is a one trick pony in catching granted that trick has been good as of late. raiders would actually take him out on run plays because everyone and their mothers know he cant block for shit i cant imagine those obvious looks are part of Grudens plans moving forward
he has to be looking at fant or hockensen at 24

They're not paying him. It's just money the Steelers can't use.

>Muh white man is the bad guy!
>Nig nogs AB and Bell dindu nuffin man. Dey good boys

And this is why /nfl/ is just as stupid as fans on any other site

Lmao you really think this moron watches college football? He’s just regurgitating shit from other people’s mocks

LMAO MATT MILLER HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THIS MORON GETS ALL HIS INFO FROM BLEACHER REPORT