LAC: Danilo Gallinari scores 34 points vs. OKC
GS: Klay Thompson carries Dubs with 39 in win
GS: DeMarcus Cousins posts a 4x6 in easy win
LAC: Lou Williams drops 40 points in win vs. OKC
OKC: Russell Westbrook picks up 15th technical
UTA: Donovan Mitchell drops 38 points in loss
PHI: Ben Simmons (illness) puts up 15/9/10 vs. HOU
MEM: Jonas Valanciunas dominates w/ 27 points

Attached: D07j1TAW0AEoVQ-.jpg (1080x720, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Rjeff24/status/1104033602222940166
nbadraft.net/2011mock_draft
streamable.com/gdwko
twitter.com/AlexKennedyNBA/status/1104514241703411713
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gay cartoons like this make me ashamed to be a nba fan. it's just pure autism

I wonder, drafted today, if Lou Williams would be a Damian Lillard/Kemba Walker caliber starter that you build a team around.

WE GON GIT ZION WEEYUMSON

Attached: A8B016A7-CD1E-407A-8A42-36649BEBF6A7.png (493x717, 328K)

6'1 no defense chucker is not a player you build around
Portland and hornets are good examples

Does shannon always defend Lebron becuase they are actually the same person?

>building a team around a Lillard/Walker caliber player

a team that will never win a championship? Those guys are perfect 2nd banana robin type players, but you shouldn't ever build your team around them if you're trying to actually get somewhere in the playoffs

mom's sending me baby pics again
i'm sorry mom

Attached: 1465727471306.jpg (500x375, 44K)

Daily reminder that Denver wont reach 50 wins

lebron has a beard

the Fox and Lebron joke on the bottom right is funny though

Kad kod svaba počinje porez na neženje

Iktf

Just took a Lebron now my anus is bleeding

What anime we watching tonight ?

Attached: majm.png (1053x945, 1014K)

fuck off

Oh shit, Brandon Ingram has blood clots. Career-threatening?

kakvi porez

Attached: 1479993904213.jpg (362x346, 38K)

So why did the Lakers give up? They could have tried to go like 43-39 or 44-38 and hope the Clippers, Spurs, and Kings (3 very shitty teams) drop games. This team is weak, they're not winning any ships with LeBum.

Because they signed quitters

>Mitchell Robinson
>Jimmy Butler
>DSJ
>Zion Williamson
>KD
NO ONE is stopping my Knickerbockers next year niggas! Knickies Dynasty up next

Attached: durgod.jpg (1200x1600, 231K)

I defended Otto Porter when everyone else said he was bad and I was fucking right, like I always fucking am

deal with it

If you are not married in Germany after the age of 32(?) you pay extra tax for people that actually have kids

because of the lottery pick. why would you go to the playoffs to get bounced in the first round

that's some informer/blic level industry grade bullshit disinfo right there, bolane.

Magic Johnson had 9 siblings. I wonder how well of they are now from Magic, or if they’re living regular lives because Magic didn’t give them much.

That'd actually be a good law. Call it the incel tax. If you're not having kids, you're not contributing to the future of the nation. It's better the married couples take your money since they're raising the next generation. Makes perfect sens.e

They are in his upper arms and not his legs, like Bosh. He'll be in blood thinners for a few months and re-evaluated then. It would be a sick twist of fate if it ends his career. And none of the Lakers lottery picks would be on the team if Lonzo continues to get nagging injuries.

Lilliard is on the very edges of good enough to build a championship team around. You could do it but it would be really tough, you would need multiple all-star level role players. I would say Lillard is maybe similar to or even slightly better than Chauncey Billups. Very similar effiicency numbers, Lillard takes significantly more shots and can carry the load a little more, both similarly bad defenders. And Chauncey was the best player on a champion, but obviously he needed Ben Wallace and Sheed and Tayshaun and Rip Hamilton around him.

Kemba is definitely not good enough tho

Should I buy a 6 pack of beer tn and slam them down as fast as possible? Haven’t got drunk since September

How much is the nba gonna fine Paul George?

because they're even shittier than the Clippers, Spurs, and Kings

but they have the GOAT

Imagine drafting busts two 2nd overall picks in a row and they are both injury prone as well.

ingrams body type was a red flag from the start

He isn't bad, but he is certainly overpaid because Grunfeld gotta Grunfeld.

>Imaging actually matching that Poison Pill Offer (4/106) from the Nets

Probably $25k just like everyone else

twitter.com/Rjeff24/status/1104033602222940166

>walk down the street
>get heckled by kevin love and channing frye

must have been a weird day

Chris Bosh got blood clots bc he was blood doping

Just putting that sentence out there

IT is 5'9 and weighs 185, Ingram is 6'9 and weighs 190

Attached: Cm5HSLWWEAA56zV.jpg (675x1200, 114K)

I hope zion goes anywhere but NY, Atlanta, Phoenix, or Chicago

oh and no cleveland please

>mfw i could probably post up ingram

Attached: 0103-antonio-brown-masked-singer-2.jpg (728x547, 45K)

>tfw same size and weight as IT but i’m a wagecuck and he’s a millionaire basketball player

It’s not fair...

$25 mill a year is not going to stop you from signing a star or anything like that, and in return you get an excellent complementary player who makes everyone on your team better

Like maybe in a vacuum he's overpaid by like 3 or 4 mil but who gives a shit

6'2 140 here

I've skipped leg day for a full year and am already really skinny and my legs don't even look like that. Can't he even squat the bar? How does he jump that high?

If Knicks drafted DeRozan...

I want him to go to Atlanta. That team would be fun as hell, Trae Young, John Collins and Zion? hell yeah

imagine if the Kings drafted Klay Thompson instead of Jimmer Fredette and then the Warriors drafted Kawhi

zion to the mavs would be the best

Umm, sorry sweetie Zion to NYC is a lock :)

LMAOOOO based Dell Demps ruined the Lakeshits forever and the rest of Lebron's career.

that would be stupid because first of all, they should be happy with Luka, and second, Zing and Zion can't play together

that would be stupid as hell

If you’re a 5 time All-Star, are you automatically a hall of famer?

Brandon Ingram is Better than Jayson Tatum... Don’t be Fooled.

Tatum:
16.3 PTS
32.3% TS% (In Isolation)
-37% ISO Drives/24% ISO Jumpers

Ingram:
18.3 PTS
53.2% TS% (In Isolation)
-55% ISO Drives/44% ISO Jumpers
(Only 5 Players In The Entire NBA Draw More Fouls Per Iso Att.)

Yes because the basketball HOF is a joke.

Gosh dammit

Why would they draft a 6'2 shooting guard

No.

>Brad Daugherty
>John Wall

The Lakers are
13-31 Without Lonzo since he’s been drafted.
49-49 With Lonzo since he’s been drafted.

It’s clear as day who is the most important Laker to Winning.

might have something to do with their massive growth spurt growing up cause they rarely fill out. or poor diet most likely there is no muscle growth

Attached: 18uwmdlimmyg2png.png (636x635, 606K)

LMAO ingram confirmed dicklett

how will the lakers ever recover knowing their two best players have such tiny peepees?

Attached: BI dicklet.png (1440x1200, 1.67M)

it's AC cooled arena bro

OHNONONO

Attached: 1541841911467.jpg (636x358, 54K)

>mfw leglets

Attached: 8976edbc.png (511x666, 491K)

zingus is a bench player at this point in his career anyway

Is this the cbb thread? Tucky on upset watch

>lonzo - was always terrible, will never score more than 13 points and won't play as long as lebron is on the team
>ingram - magic apparently gave him aids, he's dead
>kuzma - breaking down mentally, really he's beasley meaning 8th man on a 33 win team, yet somehow it makes him the best prospect they have. will punch a teammate by the end of the year
>hart - lol, that boy fell off harder than enron, lakefags were expecting a donovan mitchell'esque jump from him
>bullock - remember when okc signed morrow and thought that would be the key to championship? 2 years he's out of the league
>wagner - lakers will do him the same way they did zubac, fast forward 6 years he's nikola vucevic
>lebron - basically using the lakers as a money laundering machine for his agency
ya'll done

Attached: 7813603.jpg (1200x1200, 153K)

There are 12 eligible 5-time all stars not in the Hall of Fame

several of those are even guys who actually should be in the hall of fame and aren't. Moncrief, Chauncey, Chris Webber. could probably make a case for Marques Johnson.

is Chris Paul the most underrated basketball player in history?

yes.

Rockets have won 7 in a row and have beat the Warriors (Harden didn't even play), Celtics, Raptors, and 76ers in those 7 games. This is their year...

>mfw LeBron wants an oscar so bad

Attached: Kobe-Bryant-Oscar-Win-Best-Short-Film.jpg (700x468, 68K)

Attached: Ij7HJtd_d.jpg (640x484, 33K)

24th in the league on defense

last year was their year. I'm really hoping someone knocks off golden state this year, but even if they do I don't see them having enough gas leftover to get past the rapties

You spelled over rated wrong

>Chris Webber

Didn't the whole "his college records, honors, and everything related got vacated from the scandal" hurt his chance to be in the HoF?

>CP3
>Ever underrated

He's pretty appropriately rated as one of the best PGs in the League (apparently the Rockets is 28-1 when he has 10 or more assists this season), the only concern is that his body might not last through that max contract of his since he's already 33

He's not just one of the best PGs in the league, he's one of the best PGs in the history of the league

Mario Chalmers is better in the playoffs lmao

They don’t call him Choke Paul for nothing

>"I'm all about being uncomfortable," James said last month. "I love being uncomfortable. I fall in love with being uncomfortable. This is another uncomfortable thing for me, and I love it."

Attached: 1532546912607.jpg (960x720, 183K)

>Risk factors include hormone therapy
Guess LeBitch was teaching the Lakies young core how to balance out they roids properly

because he or his team mates get injured during crucial playoff games?

yeah, real fitting nickname?

Jordan never had to compete with the amount of talent that Lebron had to...

Attached: 1533817017588.jpg (1200x1200, 308K)

1. Curry
2. Durant
3. Lebron
4. Wade
5. Harden
6. Westbrook
7. Nowitzki
8. Antentekoupon
9. Paul
10. Leonard
11. Davis

This is how current players will be ranked all time 20 years from now

90's all stars would destroy 2000's all stars

ok and '10s would murder both of them soo...

>Wade
>Davis

Lmaoooooo youre missing so many and jokic will easily be top 5 centers of all time when he’s done, he’s wayyy better than davis could ever dream of being

>Rumors are that LeBron said in January that the players on this team didn't make any sense

It took him till January to realize this?

Why can't you accept they are a bad team? There is no masterstroke at work here. Lebron is old and they suck.

based

Lebron is probably higher Tbh. Yes I'm a lakie fan, but Curry will be seen as needing more help than Lebron. Kd could conceivably pass Steph too.

Lakers ****ed up. If they drafted Fox they would be in the playoffs right now.

Imagine thinking LeBrons fragile ego would willingly miss the playoffs in his first season in the west

They're just shit

Do you think he wins that oscar if he isn't kobe?

>Harden

Nobody cares about the regular season

kobe delivered 5 chips and ran his body to the ground playing hard every night. of course they are gonna gift him an oscar

Oscars are for acting

Curry won a chip without KD, but KD will never win one without Curry

Most of them arent

Kobes was

>tfw I waited one year to watch kawhi-gay-lma playing together

Nope

nbadraft.net/2011mock_draft
What if this mock from 2011 was accurate? Obviously Kawhi wouldn't develop into half the player he became today in Charlotte

Harden would literally be the raining champion right now if not for running into the historically best team of all time and losing in a close game 7 after his second best player went down

we are going to make the playoffs arent we

Attached: miami heat.jpg (338x425, 41K)

Yeah if he could hit a three the choking faggot

Why do you hate Wade and not want him to leave the league with one last playoff berth?

jordan's bulls couldn't beat this golden state team, why hold it against harden? if he reaches his prime in any other era he has multiple chips

I’m sparks poster and the Lebron hate spammer. I’m sorry for my behavior and for detracting from the conversations here. I think it’s apparent that this place has sufficient spark and enough Lebron hate already. I will resume lurking and leave this board to evolve organically and naturally without attempting to influence the culture for my own pointless amusement.

Attached: 28AF2EF2-198D-487F-B1E0-4F99ED8C0DDC.jpg (581x639, 72K)

Because he wants the Heat to tank and rebuild despite knowing full well that Pat Riley has too much pride to do that

How much better would be the Spurs if they had Murray and Pop tried to use Lonnie more?

Imagine Magic Johnson relentlessly pounding his son in the anus while Lebron goes deep in Magic and Lebron gets the pipe from Lance Stephenson while whispering sweet nothings in his ear. Meanwhile Lavar has it all recorded with the young Lakers observing every thrust and violent lunge deep inside the anal cavity. "Now this is a big baller masterpiece" says Lavar as Lonzo's cock is throbbing unable to engage because of his latest injuries so Brandon Ingram gives him a blowjob and swallows

lol

>80s
PG - Magic
SG - Jordan v1.0
SF - Bird
PF - Barkley
C - Kareem

>90s
PG - Stockton
SG - Jordan 2.0
SF - Pippen
PF - Malone
C - Hakeem

>2000s
PG - Jason Kidd
SG - Kobr
SF - Paul Pierce
PF - KG
C - Shaq

>2010s
PG - Steph
SG - Wade
SF - Durant
"PF" - Lebron
C - Duncan I guess

80s vs 2010s would be the championship match IMO

because it will be sad to wade bricking shots in the first round playoffs. it will be even worse then yesterday.

All my south florida teams are fucking shit

>Robertson
>West
>Baylor
>Russel
>Wilt

would sweep all of those teams

They would be a little better defensively. Murry would probably add a person who would drive to the basket. With Lonnie, Pop just doesn't play rookies. Not sure why, but he doesn't.

So they would maybe be a couple games better?

>Jason Kidd
Nash*

>KG
Duncan*

>Wade
Harden*

>Durant
kek

>Duncan
Embiid*

>replacing KG with Duncan
forwhatpurpose.png

Just enjoy a little extra basketball you cucked tripfaggot. You have the next 5 years to look forward to your team not making the playoffs

>Wade bricking shots
he's been playing well this season, arguably better than the last few

Making the team 10 times better overall

Duncan was a center moron

>Even Spurs coach Gregg Popovich seemed to acknowledge the charade on the eve of last year’s playoff series against Utah. When asked who the Spurs would start at center, Popovich said, “Tim Duncan, like we have for the last 15 years.”

>medical joe
ahaha

Yeah but he seems to have made up his mind that he rather be a dad. I totally agree he can play for another couple.

I think the heat will make the playoffs in the next 5 years after wade but it will be a low seed

Playing with Lebron giving niggas blood clots

when was the last time that the East was stronger than the West? has it ever been the case?

And...?

Only player you could argue over fox in his draft class is john collins.
>inb4 tatum

every year the east won a championship

Heat are done after Wade leaves for AT LEAST half a decade. Everyone you have there right now is either on a terrible contract or complete garbage, and you don’t even own all your future draft picks.

other than the established all-star players (aldridge, derozan), the spurs still have one of the more extensive and elaborate offensive playbooks and defensive schemes of the league. it's not easy to slot in there, especially as a clueless teenager.

white looked like nothing special in his first season and now he's arguably their most important (not the best) player this season. murray was a footnote and he's still kinda of a dumbass but his tenacity and perseverance earned him a starter spot and an all-nba defensive second team recognition. forbes may soon enough be one of the best bench scorers in the league. i'm curious about metu.

even if their new-found laissez-faire attitude with all-star caliber guys, they still take their time to instill new kids with what they need to play in the spurs system. even if it takes a season or two going through austin. if they're not up for that, they would not have a place with the spurs to begin with.

Attached: 2e6fq6q.jpg (997x1600, 924K)

I have no idea what to think about Metu. If I wanted, I could see him play with the Austin Spurs.

Ingram the new Chris Bosh. And by that I mean 2017 Chris Bosh lmaooooo

He's a dinosaur?

t. Porkies poster

/WL/ bros hip report in

Attached: unnamed.gif (232x131, 705K)

>I have no idea what to think about Metu.
same. i'm literally curious. he's just a big question mark to me.

Cringe. Lurry has a losing finals record without KD.

Miami is a sleeping giant. wait till they get rid of the bad contracts they have in 2 years while keeping their core trio winslow, bam & richardson. great place to live and play, big market, that attracts stars. Just hope it's not adding a jimmy butler or another pseudo star shitter.

what? brandon ingram wishes he can be bosh. he cant even hold his fucking jock.

Attached: bosh.jpg (576x1024, 67K)

He has to retire from blood clots

suh

Attached: CA0E0E17-D2FA-48A6-B125-8A7D5213A0E8.jpg (1365x2048, 311K)

I think that is their only option. Lets see how winslow turns out. he seemed to have made a huge jump this year

WEE OUTCHEA

Attached: 14333925917845.jpg (530x417, 210K)

sup big dog

Attached: 1537335182121.png (397x397, 315K)

ayy

Attached: currysch.jpg (435x600, 48K)

he’s 1-1 without him dummy

What if Magic gives him aids?

lakeshit status?

>Miami is a sleeping giant
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: C3DA9405-077B-4E97-811C-F50F39478112.jpg (630x623, 135K)

I'm sure magic used a condom on him

Other way around loserino

gang gang

Attached: GettyImages-972636544.jpg (594x418, 86K)

If KD doesn't join the Warriors, Curry gets dunked on by the Cavs in the finals 1 or 2 more times.

damn he cute

>Curry is a 6'3" giga-nigga

The NBA is scary.

/WL/ stronk

Attached: 1522625580310.jpg (720x960, 66K)

>if
>if
>if
Sure thing faggot

>jimmy butler
>leaving philly

ded

Hes basically all but gone

really hope he does. Losing RoCo for nothing hurts, but Jimmy's ego is way too big for his actual production. He will never win a title as a top 2 player on a team

If the 76ers burned out in the playoffs and/or he doesn't get the bag he is pretty much out of Philly, but who will be desperate to actually max him is another matter

this OP is more cringe than the mls general
didnt think that was possible

I've ruined everything I had going in my life /nba/
but at least the Kings won today

Attached: calartsmikedrinking.png (2000x2000, 637K)

just blame the jews.

>knicks nowhere to be found

Attached: 1551653701961.jpg (327x324, 13K)

>Lelkers
>Lebum on 30-minutes
>no Ingbust
>Flat Earth dude sitting out because he's scared of Lebum

Attached: NNNNOOOOOO.png (886x904, 505K)

That's Spike Lee dumbass

Just remember michael when you played they changed all the rules to make it easier for you to dominate. When I played they changed all the rules to make it harder for me to dominate.

Attached: CCPViOUUkAAI1If-1.jpg (720x482, 62K)

But this probably means the Celtics will play better and BTFO the Lakers in order to salvage their diginity after blowing that lead at home :^)

I want a moondog right now

The most the wins the Kings ever got with Cousins in a season is 33. They just got their 33rd win today with 17 games left to play.

What game are we gonna watch today lads? for me its boston vs celtics

Attached: 1542579920917.jpg (449x810, 59K)

Real talk my Knicks are about to rule league with KD/Zion/Butler

nothing until playoffs. we've reached the part where teams are phoning it in

My laketurds :)

Attached: FB_IMG_1552172771564.jpg (1213x2015, 148K)

i thought that was DeAron Fox

B-b-b-but they have the GOAT! How can this be possible??!!

I'm fucking doing it. I'm buying it and no one can stop me.

Attached: 5c8020e8d15e2.image.jpg (1200x1200, 125K)

why didnt they just make a spicy garlic mayo and be done with it?

Fucking disgusting

As an American I am ashamed these exist and submit a humble apology to the rest of the world for this culinary travesty.

Now, to keep this on topic, how do you think KAT will do against WASH tonight?

America didn't invent it idiot

what should i eat for dinner tonight? i'm thinking wendys

Culver's

chick fil' a

Fucking disgusting

A lot of states don't even have Culver's yet.

Soon

saturday is pizza night in my house

Explain

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-09 at 5.26.53 PM.png (306x136, 18K)

I just wanted the lelkers to be good again...

Why the fuck did leshit have to come and turn us into a joke?

Because it's funny

The franchise was already declining after Jerry Buss died, further nepotism hires (Magic Johnson and Not!Rob Lowe who had basically no experience in actually running a basketball team) basically sealed their fate

6'1 155 with disproportionately long arms here

Lakers suck dick

Why did Kuzma-chan shove LeBron-san?

>thinking wendy's is better than chick fil a

holy shit just fucking kill yourself

silver realized he could make more money and attract more viewers by pandering to laker's haters than by helping the lakers succeed. We just have so many haters who love watching the lakers fail that it doesn't make sense from a business standpoint to let the lakers be good

that's a cool theory and all, but what if the lakers are just bad? What if drafting bust after bust, getting rid of the few non-busts you drafted, and signing a bunch of shitty vets just isn't a good way to build a team

Attached: 1523189745789.jpg (960x540, 28K)

yeah it could be all the huge injuries or it could be all the retarded reasons cited ITT

Would you rather have prime Jason Terry or Kyle Korver?

every team deals with injuries. If your team can't win games while dealing with being injured then you have a bad team

LONZO DONE FOR THE SEASON KEK

I mean Lonzo is a good defender and all, but Rondo is still much better than whatever the Suns trout out at point guard. You act like they didn’t lose to tanking teams practically every game

Holy shit ingram is bosh 2.0
Just shut LeBron down and tank for the rest of the season.

dang ingram is done gg lakers

If the Celtics go for Davis, who would be traded? Brown/Horford/Tatum?

Attached: 1c2e42cc-02ef-4c57-8fde-f82e4bfb44d4.png (120x120, 24K)

obviously they already agreed to less minutes

Tatum can fool a brainlet team like Ingram can't. Even Poppovich was jizzing himself at Tatum's "potential" after that playoff run and the Celtics should have bitten for Kawhi Leonard

They should never trade Horford, the things he does aren’t replicated by AD or most big men in the league, really unique skill set as a big man and he’s much better at PF than center due to rebounding woes especially in the playoffs.

Think they should offer the Kings pick, Brown and Hayward. Repeat the offer with variants including additional picks.

>Hayward
Lmao why do you think anyone wants that contract?

I didn’t suggest that they did, it be to match salary

FUCK the lakers and FUCK Brandon Ingram. Couldn’t pick a bigger piece of shit franchise for this to happen to

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

>Ingram bout to die

F

Who joins LeBron next year? AD? Somebody else? LeBron needs help, not even meming.

Has tanking ever worked on a championship level scale?

Attached: f7990250a60043abd57e29efd23f7844.jpg (640x775, 67K)

C-Can the Spurs get past the first round?

Sucks for Ingram, he’s ugly as shit and I hate watching him play, but it looked like he was just starting to put things together on the court and he could have gotten a very nice pay day this next year if he kept on that way and the Lakers actually made the playoffs

>a deadly plane crash and a husband's final words after the game
Why is local news such a moodkiller?

I genuinely dont believe the Warriors will lose again this season since theyre healthy now
They literally look unbeatable

Attached: 902.jpg (680x544, 33K)

The 76ers are gonna look bad in a few years when Shamet is an all star and Butler and Harris are declining.

16-0

They would need to move up in the seeding. Them against the Warriors might be a sweep.

depends on your definition of tanking. The spurs dynasty existed because they tanked for duncan one year. More recently, the cavs won because they tanked for years which led to an allstar, assets to trade for another allstar, and an environment that led to a superstar wanting to be there. The general premise of tanking is right but it takes a strong organization or luck to do it properly

They're a garbage team. Lebron had the bums sitting at 4th in the west, then when he was injured the "valuable young core" showed how shitty they are and dropped all the way to tenth. Now they're pissy cause Magic spazzed out and tried to get AD

Spurs tanked hard for Tim Duncan, granted they would not have had David Robinson not been injured.

Attached: hinkie.jpg (800x467, 47K)

Should have kept RoCo, who gives you the defense Jimmy does with better three point shooting, and moved Dario and filler for Harris while retaining Shamet. It’s wild the 76ers find so many gems and always let them go for nothing, like why did they need to trade Richaun Holmes?

That was in the beginning of the season when the Rockets were bad, the Jazz were bad, the thunder were mediocre and the Kings like 6th or 7th seed

>deep venous thrombosis

Attached: 1527824310850.png (792x676, 667K)

I literally cannot believe the Pelicans wouldn't trade for Lonzo, Kuzma, and Ingram. I mean just look at how good they are.

They got the 2021 miami pick in the Holmes deal. Holmes himself is nothing more than an energy big which is pretty replaceable

>trade lebron to clippers
Based jeff

LMAOOOO Kyrie shut down Bron!

>LeBron and Kyrie go to the Knicks
>Durant went to the Raptors
best timeline

the 76ers already look incredibly dumb for that trade. Harris is a meme who put up good numbers due to the system he was in. The clippers are even better now without him, while the 76ers look worse.

jvg makes a lot of sense
who would you trade for lebron?

How can Durant redeem himself?

a rope
a tree
a ladder

tatum is very overrated
>terrible shot selection
>selfish/egotistic
>below average to average defender
>low bball iq

go to a bad team (like the lakers) and turn them into contenders

My lakies are winning!

>shut down the young core
>suddenly team plays well

hmmm

Celshits still losing to an injury riddled Lakeshits

>Lakers actually lose by winning

join the rapties. he needs to fulfill his destiny and bring back our classic jerseys

>Stopped LeBitch from potentially having 5 rings
Hes a hero to all non-cucked Basketball fans. Anyway, Hes coming to The Big Apple to play for my Knickies, he'll become a BBall god when he brings us to the Finals.

Basically pull a LeBron pt.2

>put lecancer on minute restrictions
>he stops playing like shit because he knows he only has 20 minutes to fill the stat sheet

What's wrong with Kyrie? Take some damn shots

Rondo is the best player on the Lakers

Pretty replaceable but yet here we are playing Amir Johnson real life minutes.

Imagine if the Pelicans took that trade package, they’d have a perpetually injured Ball, Ingram who will never play professional basketball again, Kuzma (29 years old) and Josh Hart with some picks that will convey 25th-30th.

Dell Demps saved that organization

That was like halfway through the season and he had them at 4th

then (((They))) fired him

Ah, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, the great defender who Marcus fucking Smart can score on the Lakers totally DIDN'T overpay for and cut David Nwaba to pay more for. The great 3 and D player who's shit at both.

Because Boban (who was playing like god) and Embiid got hurt. Shit happens

>first career start
>plays him for 10 straight minutes
why does Luke Walton suck so much fucking ass?

They were closer to the tenth seed then than the 1st

wagner is so cringe the fuck was he doing...

>Dell Demps saved that organization
Why the fuck was he fired for?

Why do the Lakers have a 45 year old man at point?

Being shit at everything else besides fucking with the Lakers

Ball isn't injured. He didn't want to get traded and was the first to give up this season.

Niggas thought Jaylen Brown was gonna be an all star Lmao

You better get used to Lebron stat padding because thats the next four years at least my dude

For this
streamable.com/gdwko

Why did Detroit sign Bynes and Boban if they were just going to sit them?

Apparently he still can’t run I’ve read earlier. While there’s no doubt in my mind he, or his people, want(s) out of that organization I also think he’s legitimately injury prone at this point.

wut? They were 4th when he was injured

this unironically

he's not winning chips anymore so the only thing he can do is stat pad and get some meme stats like "zomg Lebron is the first player with 44345 points 130884 rebounds 15434 assists and 4234 blocks he's so good!!11

Why Tatum and Jaylen wearing those gay headbands

Stan Van Gundy (the GM) and Stan Van Gundy (the coach) suck ass. Look how good Henry Ellenson has been on the Knicks, a former first round pick Van Gundy selected then elected not to play him with the main team or send him to the G league.

Because SvG didn't know what the fuck he was doing and thanks to him and thibs no coach will ever be gm again

Attached: 1523078749815.jpg (620x413, 52K)

Lakies playing some very good D

Tatum is fucking awful wtf you guys lied to me

Attached: 5a079a0e56db0.jpg (200x200, 10K)

>I only watch games on national TV

Attached: 1552164292354.png (645x729, 23K)

And closer to the tenth seed than the first seed. Do they not have seeding in whatever Mexican soccer league you watch instead of basketball?

Celtics sign and trade kyrie for AD.

Kyrie isn't the chucker. Rozier is.

>tatum and brown absolutely cannot drive to save their lives
>rozier and hayward back to being bums
>al and kyrie being solid
>billions of open 3s getting doinked
good to have my celties back
enjoy your W lakies

lads does Brad have a bit of the 'tism

Oh I see what you mean

Whenever I watch the Celtics play Jayson Tatum looks like shit, when I don’t watch he goes for 20ppg+, what gives?

Remember when Rozier chucked away game 7 last year?

based kobr tricked him into thinking he should be taking contested jumpers and fadeaways instead of open 3s and driving on closeouts to finish at the rim

Tatum is alpha

Can you imagine the build up to him beating Kareem? its gonna be rough

Had Tatum had a 30 point game yet?

If you really like the Celtics, you would stop watching them.play.

He was 0 for 10 but he
whole team was 7-39 from three and scored 79 points. That
is unacceptable.

Celtics should be up by like 40, it’s literally Lebron and G leaguers

Lakers record since Lonzo Ball went down on Jan. 19: 5-13

34 vs the nets

why does the nba hate the spurs and the lakers?

someone tell hart the season over this is lelbrons team

is this the appropriate thread to shitpost the Lakers / Celtics game?

Attached: leflop.gif (640x360, 3.32M)

>3s randomly start to fall for one of the worst shooting teams in the league
>twice
Looks like Celtics basketball is back on the menu boys

Attached: Rapshits.jpg (600x583, 110K)

WTF why can't Celtics play well against Lakers when literally any team is blowing the fuck out of them

>when literally any team is blowing the fuck out of them
Except the spurs

both of these guys shamelessly flopped

Attached: 1530450427688.jpg (240x320, 25K)

Celtics are worse than any tanking team, they have a bunch of talented guys with no heart

Why do the Lakers have this 45 year old man?

They fouled the fuck out of Rozier

LBJ isn't 45.

When I was a kid the Celtics played defense

Why are all these teams suddenly regressing on 3 point %? Celtics, Nuggets, Trailblazers, raptors etc they all just started sucking fat dick at the 3

Attached: 4rewfd.jpg (1086x992, 73K)

Getting in postseason form

Celtics are ass, this is their rivals who just lost their second leading scorer and best defender.

Dubs decides how Kyrie "I don't like media attention" Irving makes sure his post-game gets on ESPN

kek LeBRICK

feels like hayward does the same thing every possession

i'm taking my talents to NYC

shanks the reporter on the court

I fucking hate this autistic fast pace trend no wonder the Lakers can't get offensive rebounds when 4 guys are on the other side of the court before it coes down

signing with the lakers in the post season

Kyrie really disappears everytime he plays with LeDad.

this

Raptors have been one of the worst three shooting team the entire season.

atl/bkn is lit

Is Kemba Walker elite lads?

He took 3 shots. You should be fined for littering on the internet

Is Trae going off?

Hayward has gotten the ball to the right spot two possessions in a row that Celtics scored on. He’s the only one currently capable of running the offense.

LEAIRBALL

Traps aren't gay

>if the lakers win

"the lakers played better than us. They have a better culture than here in boston. Their guys just have more fun, I know the grass is always greener but it looks like playing in LA would be a lot of fun. "

Correct, you are.

Lebron is fucking done

It's only Shooklyn letting the lead slip

>white American players

fuck off retard

I'm old enough to remember when the Lakers and celtics were good

>kyrie only 4 shots in the half
but y tho

they shouldn't even be called traps. if I was with a woman who I really liked and we went to bed and she pulled out a penis I wouldn't even be mad. If I really liked her I might even suck on her penis and that wouldn't be gay at all

doing a solid for his bro Lebron

Did your brainlet ass watch the Warriors game

Leltics trying so hard to keep the Lelkers in this game

>can't dribble

Attached: 1437747472452.jpg (512x384, 20K)

>It's another Celtics play down to their competition episode

the celtics should be all over this lakers c squad

Why is Shaq so big, is that natural?

He finally bought into the Brad system.

do you expect him to iso 20 times a game and take 37 shots or something you mong? Its not 2007 anymore.

Don't worry Yea Forums the C's will break away in the 4th and win by 20. Then you can go right back to hating LA like you always wanted.

So rare to see mook shoot a layup instead of turning a breakaway into some contorted fall away jumper.

the rockets would sweep both of these shit teams

Did your brainlet ass watch the Warriors game

In how many games?

The Rockets would have gone back to back if Kd didn't go to GS

The Pelicans would BTFO out of both of these teams

If KD didn't go there the Rockets wouldn't try to make a superteam to compete

God the hornets piss me off
Why the fuck arent they tanking? Havent they noticed that getting a 9-13 pick every year clearly isnt working?
Theyre probably gonna resign kemba this offseason and drown in mediocrity for the next decade
Name me a more retarded organization in the NBA

so I'm a nbalet, why is lebron not playing?

He's no longer in playoff mode they deactivated him for the season

lakers are tanking bc their team is comprised of lebron and g leaguers

Lakers

Why did the Nets shoot 52 free throws?

His internal air conditioner isn't working.

has anyone said the Knicks yet

Lakers are embracing the tank. Next.

>been watching the NBA for 30 years now
>still don't know shit about F/G percentages or screens or down the lane or any fancy terminology of the game
Be honest, how low is my IQ?

He already classified for the playoffs. They don't need to play him. He'll beat the Warriors in 5 in the wcf

Another team embracing the tank. Next.

They drafted Jordan Hill over Kawhi Leonard

the uh nets

Lebron not playing well anyway

Oh no. The Knicks literally make shit decisions non stop. I dont even want to go thru the details either.

at least 110 because you don't get bogged down in autismo bullshit and just enjoy the game for what it is

JR smith is that you?

Bargina for an unprotected FRP

my hornies are bucking the fucks :)

Attached: 879786990.png (624x766, 404K)

14 teams passed on Leonard.

Every team makes shitty draft decisions. Im not even a lakers fan, theyre just smart for realizing that their team is ass and tanking is the better option

>The duality of man
I'm going to pat myself on the back and say 110+ then

LeBron is playing in the second half because of muh double digit record streak.

>shot 54 free throws just to beat the Hawks
>Nest

refs run the league

I am being honest if you are just watching your team play, and following the playoffs when you can, it is not that bad.

But if you actively watch a lot of games and go out of your way to see youtube videos or stuff like that and you still can't get the grasp of basic terminology then you should be concerned

>had to foul 27 guaranteed buckets or lose
>still lose
hawgs

Attached: DF8OdaTVoAAhvVS.jpg (640x1162, 197K)

But part of it is that nobody really knows what a moving screen is any more. The rules and game plans are actually super convoluted now

It is as described, supposed to have your feet set. Refs never call it

>Smart hot

Attached: dff.gif (500x381, 134K)

And the celtics have now broken away. Class dismissed.

SMART WET!

The Celtics were just playing with the Lakecucks in the 1st half lmao.

This, we were toying with them

Okay, so I watch all my team's games and sometimes I watch the meme team games for memes (right now I watch the lakers to see them lose and read /nba/'s reaction). I also SOMETIMES watch NBA on TNT and some First Take/Undisputed.

How do you stop Marcus smart?

You gotta be Markeef Smart

>ref literally imagining a travel

why doesn't lebron just go to the rim literally every play of every game?
there's no reason why this shouldn't be an 80 win team

>Kyrie has switch on Wagner
>possession ends with Morris taking a contested jumper

im too much of a brainlet to understand this advanced basketball strategy

Attached: 141031100237.png (1920x1080, 775K)

Why does LeTravel get away with traveling all the time?

It's kind of amazing that lebron stays as healthy as he does

Celcucks choking now that LeDaddy is back in the game

>5 timeouts
>lakers activated
brad why
why brad

Tatum should sit tonight he looks awful

We just need Kyrie to start shooting

different rule book for players, theres a role players rulebook, star players rulebook and a superstars rulebook

Is Tatum at 0 points?

Caruso is better than Alonzo.

>praising lebron’s effort
>meaningless sprinting

it’s funny they would talk about a player’s worthless attempt at running back and ignore his other 100s of instances of lack of effort

I laugh every day at what LeCaligula is doing to the Lakers but it's annoying seeing Lakers and Lebron OPs

Based boomer Dirk

Just took a big Lonzo, lads

someone please explain to me how this Lakers team looks better with Rondo, Wagner, Caruso and literally who on the floor with lebron than le young core

>charge
What?

I personally do it for the (you)

His number will be retired at staples before leloser

Why can’t Jaylen dribble?

Paul George got fined $25k for criticizing officials last night, so no surprises there

twitter.com/AlexKennedyNBA/status/1104514241703411713

Le young core is shook from AD trade rumors and will probably not recover until Lebron is gone or traded

Be like Mike.

Attached: D1RAVaCWwAEM-io.jpg_large.jpg (2048x1152, 393K)

he's literally writing his thesis in his head while he plays, often he has to use his fingers to mimic typing on a keyboard to keep the memory stored for later. This can lead to turnovers.

Those guys play off ball and are willing to run and defend. You can't say that Ingram is willing to focus solely on defense and cut smartly without having to give him the ball to handle. Kuzma is great off ball, but he is mediocre at best on defense. Lonzo is still too pussy to consistently attack the rim because of his FT shooting. Let Lebron and Rondo handle the vast majority of ball handling and everybody else falls in.

25k upfront is large even for average burgers but I think its too small for multimillionaires like Paul George.

At least hit them with 250k, 25k is just chump change for superstars.

What exactly is Rozier good at? Why is he still getting minutes?

>Lebron sits
>lead increase

apologize

>follow the nba
>no one to talk about it IRL
>my family has started hating me for liking a "black people" sport
Do you guys talk to anyone about the nba IRL?

Intangibles

tricking some dumbass team into giving him a boatload of money

When did Rob Lowe buy the lakers?

>Rozero shitting on Lakers

Just find a black dude to talk about it with

I just go up to a random black dude and strike up a conversation about hip hop, soul food, and basketball.

I don't know a single black person where I live

Yup... same shit happened with Kelly Olynyk last year. Some dumb team gave him a lot of money. Same will happen with Morris too. It was going to happen to Shart but he seems to really love playing for the C's so he sacrificed some money

>Do you guys talk to anyone about the nba IRL?

I make fun of NBA with two of my buddies every now and again. It's a garbage product.

must be nice

You might hate me anyway. I'm hispanic and I only live among hispanic and white people.

is that before or after he sucker punch KOs you, steals your wallet and then circles around with his friends stomping on your head

And Gordon Hayward last year

Would you rather have Kevin Garnett or Dirk Nowitzki?

smart was fucking stupid. Should have took that kangz money

Dirk

garnett >>> anyone else you could name

Turn on the trip TanneHill. You know that Olynyk signing was dumb as fuck

The Kings have a lot of guards. He probably thought he would get more minutes on the Cs

I really don't like Bryn Forbes. Every time I hear about how he has a great shooting game, he seems to go 1/7 from the 3 point line afterward

Baynes?

I didn't say it wasn't.Players play well in contract years every year. Most recently people started saying Tobias Harris is underrated when he's playing to get paid

Dirk. 2nd best PF after Timmy.

What about Jordan? Or even prime Lebron?

That Bradley Beal shot tho

He use to get really hot in games, but I haven't seen it in a while.

KG is 90% of Dirk’s scoring but twice as good at passing and defense.

Haygod shooting 80%.

Is Kevin Knox the worst player in the NBA?

BLUE EYES WHITE

Attached: Gordon-Hayward.jpg (950x460, 42K)

>Lonzo Ball

KG all day

>who is collin sexton

Stop chucking Rozier

Brandon Rush was a really cool name

...A highly effecient 3-point shooting teenage point guard averaging 15 PPG.

Hey what’s walugi doing to that Suns fan?

I want to snap your neck

KG would be in goat conversations if he didn't waste the best years of his career in that wasteland. When he finally got to a good team he fucked up his knee and was never quite the same. Precautionary tale for everybody

So the Celtics are a mediocre FA mill?

Brad Stevens can make scrubs look like gold to other teams.

>no more Brinks Truck for IT, he's nothing more but a third banana in Denver's bench
>Jae Crowder is a nobody in Utah
>Kelly Olynyk is a nobody in Miami

Smart made the correct decision to take the Celtics' shekels and stay, he's probably the shittiest starting guard in the league but he's there because Jaylen and Gordon suck at defense.

Now someone will pay Terry Rozier and Marcus Morris $10+ million a year.

just end this boring game already the celtics won and the lakers are ass

theyre the new england patriots of the NBA

Where the fuck did this Jonathan Williamson come from

That was a charge

Lebron needs to avg about 24 pts per game to pass Kareem under his current Laker contract (reg season games only)

Smart is better than whoever starts for the knicks and the Cavs.

That's doable.

8 second violation should be changed to 6

He will, but will never be in the playoffs while in LA.

no that would be the spurs

Where’s Kuzma?

>smart

he can average 24 the next couple of years, but after that I see him dipping to about 20ppg. He'll pass kareem when he goes back to the cavs

Why do people miss Tim Duncan? He was great but so unremarkable you could forget he was on the court

Ankle injury

Would they be bad enough to miss the playoffs for the next three years?

Is this the first time this season the kektics won 3 road games in a row?

My Celties really back. Kyrie bought in to the Brad system and now they're gonna be unstoppable

Lonzo tore some ligaments

>no ingram and kuzma
>tatum and brown aren't even scoring in double digits
lol

Ded

Attached: 1539487986665.jpg (433x427, 86K)

They gonna sign kemba and middleton and make the fourth seed.

>1-5 from the 3 point line
Lebron needs to stop shooting 3s

Why did Kyrie take that shot

what's wrong with that?

Why? He's just trying whatever he wants at this point.

Why do we shitpost?

Because fuck it

He has a 27 avg this year with all the injuries, so I'm thinking he actually passes Kareem as a Laker

Yeah. Remember when everybody said the Celtics were going to the shitter because they traded Avery Bradley? Where the fuck is that guy? Lmao. Although, I disagree with you about Shart. He is an A+ defensive player. He just need to be paired with a volume shooter PG. He would suck in a lottery team but he is in the right place at the right time.

Should a great player waste his prime years on a bad team because of "loyalty" or should they take their career into their own hands and force a move?

he's not going to play all 82 games each of the next 3 seasons so he's going to have to score more

ok who in here just signed with the lakers? come on now

me

5'6" wh*toid here, just signed my contract

#STAYME7O

Attached: hahahahaha.png (921x519, 897K)

Yabu!

ok which one of you is caruso and why do you look like any laker fans wigger dad

>meanwhile D'lo will be dabbing on the Pistons and Randle is the Pelicans' new franchise player
>the lockerroom is permanently damaged that they will ship out Kuzma and Ingram

>LELKERS

120-107
Celshits over lelkers

We need an audio on that lebron/kyrie convo

wait no he looks like the boomer wojak

Lebron is closer to the Celtics than his own team mates

Sounds like the lakers covered the spread

lmao

They should get paid. As much as we make fun of Melo's bum ass he's almost as rich as Lebron in terms of contracts

autism