4th in the Championship

>4th in the Championship
>get sacked

????????

Attached: Screenshot_20190309-193457_Twitter.jpg (1174x1244, 590K)

“Race has nothing to do with it”
says the ignorant as white dude

This is pretty fucked desu

Race has nothing to do with it

Wasn't he pretty good in the last few premier league games?

Hope these racist fucks fall down to mid table

Yeah, iirc he got them wins against United and Tottenham

N

I'm a villa fan so obviously I'm biased but...

Doesn't surprise me even a little bit, West brom are the most classless team in the league.

Indeed, and even this season he's done a decent job to be in the playoffs. Also-relegated Stoke and Swansea are midtable.

West Brom are a joke to be honest.
>Small club
>In the Premiership
>Hire Pulis
>Fans complain about defensive football
>Go attacking
>Turn to absolute shit
>Club legend steps in
>Almost keeps club up despite awful odds
>Gets club to 4th in a tough Championship
>Gets sacked
>Fans aren't outraged

Look at where teams like Swansea, Stoke and Villa are. Joke of a decision.

I

Can he save Real Madrid?

>mfw they win the playoffs and go up with norwich and leeds

Attached: funny4-dara-2ne1-31791765-250-250.gif (250x250, 473K)

Welcome to Fullham

They might well do that, which makes this even more offensive.

He got Manager of the Month in the month after they had already been relegated under Pardew, and he only lost one game in his entire spell in the Prem as WBA manager, beating Man U and Spurs and drawing with Liverpool
Fucking stupid decision desu, especially when you see what's happened to the other two relegated clubs

*norwich and sheffield united

Mutual decision since he just got the Real Madrid job, swapping with Solari.

Harsh but understandable considering the board are imbeciles who think West Brom were going straight back up from the most difficult league in the world. Drawing to one of the worst Championship teams in recent history at home was always going to be the end of his reign.

G

Hey man, leave villa of this. We've been shit for too long to be compared to.

Poor Ngubu

Might put a fiver on Gary Rowett getting the job, I'm just getting a feeling it will go that way

>when you become the Mark Hughes of the Championship

was wondering who was out of work that they could bring in, and yeah he seems like the obvious one
carlos carvalmeme and jokanovic sprung to mind also

t. NIGGER

if the coach was white West Brom would be first.

Would be funny if they lost to Middlesbrough in the playoffs.

This is beyond retardation. Really what's the point of Racism? Fucking hell

>tfw you see a managerial vacancy open up in the midlands

Attached: Rowett.jpg (615x449, 40K)

Daym das sum raycis shieeet

Unironically must be racism. I cannot think of another reason why they would sack him.

when they were already down and there was zero pressure or expectation on him or the players.

If they go up they won't want him in the PL, if they don't they won't want him because he's failed.

Black men don't get cut the same slack white men do. This also applies to football clubs.

Must have very high standards

probably lined up Jokanovic

That’s bullshit

have to assume he did something unprofessional behind the scenes like verbally abuse a board or staff member, because otherwise this doesn't make sense

Watch them pull a Monaco by April.

Can't see him doing something like that, think West Brom's board were banking on automatics and as they don't have it yet they're going to go all in for these last two months of the season. Will almost certainly backfire, mind you.

retarded chinese owner who bought the club despite them being relegation-battle shitters. didn't want to lose all his shekels after they inevitably got relegated, and is now in a desperate push for automatic promotion. considering where swansea and stoke are currently, you'd need some form of mental disease to think more was doing a bad job

karanka too

G

G

Really harsh but to be honest they've faded badly in recent weeks. They were absolutely riding on Harvey Barnes producing until he went back to Leicester.

Tbf with the squad they have they should be looking at autos but they play shit football and just rely on having PL strikers to pull them through.

forgot pic

Attached: 12 games form.jpg (678x804, 75K)

>form only 3 off leeds and boro
>equal to derby
>better than both the other teams relegated last season
That's really not that terrible, especially when you consider that they've played Norwich, Boro, Sheff U and Leeds in those 12 games

Unironically the best black manager who sadly died a few years ago.

F

Attached: 220px-Keith_Alexander_2.png (220x269, 125K)

>nowhere is his race mentioned
>people claim he was sacked because of his race

Any proof to back that up?

based keith

Its not terrible at all but I think they're doing as well as they are in spite of Moore rather than because of him.
If you watch them the football is trash compared to the top 3 but they have far more accomplished players.

E

They let Pardew's sorry self have the job for 5 months despite only getting 1 win in 17

They're retarded.
That still doesn't mean this sacking was motivated by race

R

100% agreed. they get much more

Would be funnier if villa managed to get there and they lost to them in the playoffs

I seem to remember an even more retarded decision leading to Martin O'Neill leaving Villa. Also looking at how Villa treats any player who dare leave them shows how classless they are.

>Chinese owners banking on getting promoted

Unironically Tony Xia 2.0

Except there isnt a fucking loaded Arab to save them

Relegated to league 1 next season, Karma is beautiful

Wtf are you talking about? Martin O Neil walked away from the club, and the only players we don't like are the ones who screw us over e.g. Delph. We applauded Barry at the match last month

>last manager to be sacked in the championship while placed 4th or higher was gareth southgate as boro manager in 2009
Big Dave confirmed England National Team's first black manager; Ince and Campbell on suicide watch