Apologize

Apologize.

Attached: 7CD02F90-9D91-475B-B938-5F1FCF13C242.jpg (380x501, 23K)

Vinicius was playing in the Real B team and then they called him to main team

The only reason he is being criticized too much is because he was hyped by others so much and thought to be the one to replace Ronaldo but he isn't even playing in ronaldo's position. The one to replace ronaldo should be benzema. Vinicius is a talented 18 yo winger. He is still developing

I don't understand why all the responsibility is on him. Valdano already said that Raul had the same problem as vinicius and that these problems are fixable in training

Attached: keepcryingbitchnigga.webm (1280x720, 1.52M)

Vjr is how we call him here.. and he's going to ROCK this STRETCHER

for what?

>can't finicius

Freezius

lol

How does he compare to Mbappe and Marcus Rashford?

Based

lmao

>comparing The Hexabringer to trashford

for what? putting responsabilities and expectations way above what he could possibly deliver as a 18yo that just got into europe?

if real madrid knows what's good for them, they'll get somebody more experienced to play his position next transfer window and lend him to some mid table tier to develop his skills

This user gets it.

Let's leave age and pressure aside and just be honest, Vinicius is just not as good as media make him out to be.

Is to just me or does his face remind of Robben in some weird and abstract way

>let's leave out the key factors that invalidate my conclusion
He's no GOAT or anything but he's got plenty of potential, he just needs to go to some other team that won't put all of its burdens on his shoulders and then demonize him when the team goes down the shitter thanks to other useless faggots like Gramos, Bale, Curtua and Florentino. He's a literal child, you shouldn't expect him to become a world class star mere months after his debut.

He doesn't have any expectations, at the moment moment he gets total freedom in poor team to run around and have excuses made for his mistakes. He is the false hope smokescreen applied by Florentino.

anyone blaming him is retarded. there's a shit ton of blame to throw around real this season. perez, lopetegui, solari, and many players, but not vinicius. he definitely needs to develop his abilities but for being thrown into that role, he performed amazingly well.

>anyone blaming him is retarded
Welcome to Halal fans and Halal sports press
Nobody dares blame Florentino

>anyone blaming him is retarded
Who is blaming him anyway? Marca/As filth doesn't count.

people are blaming everybody but golden boy Vinicius

you should hang around real gamethreads and wait for vini to simply touch the ball

>old man legs
When you're over 30 you're most likely more susceptible to injuries. Especially when you go from Brazillian tempo to European at such old age.

he's pretty hateable
>plays for RM
>ugly as fuck
>brazilian
>nigger
>pacebabby
>junior
>braces
>shite finishing

i don't really hate the guy but i can see why people do.