Barcelona v Rayo

>no dembele
>POOtinho
Its shit

Attached: IMG_20190309_102241.jpg (1080x1920, 499K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bfst.to/play/soccer.php
bfst.to/play/soccer-2.php
koraaaaaabook.blogspot.com/2019/03/barca-1.html
acelisting.in/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: IMG_20190309_102257.jpg (2048x2048, 751K)

arthur a shit, giv him back

>R.D.T.

this guy is such a faggot I bet it hurts his ego that he plays for a team as lowly as Rayo

Why is Messi starting in a home game vs. the 19th place team?

>no Rakitić

What's going on here? Is the GOAT being rested for Lelyon?

Arthur is GOAT fack off. Coutinho to PisSG this summer tho.

Messi plays = it's a canon game

This must be watched

He starts in all home games so chicks who travel 20 h to watch him don't get upset

to appease the tourists

>still barely rotates with a big CL game midweek

fuck this hack

What work ethic will he give? 50%? 75%?

>Watching this game

Attached: soy.png (199x246, 113K)

ahhh yes, another chapter in the story of the GOAT. Will prepare some pizza and beer to watch the game

where else would he statpad? he knows they'll be out of the CL next week

they had a full week to rest

Insatiable Messi scores 2 goals against valiant Rayo.

and the sprite..?

I like him but sadly I'm not a fellow autist

>playing all of the starters before a important CL match against literal farmers
ffs is valverde a fuckin retard?

Attached: 1445202336092.png (584x553, 672K)

MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI

Just ordered Papa John's. Will this be a good game to watch while eating or should I switch to city?

they'll steamroll rayo, probably
or they'll choke
either way, it'll be entertaining

I'm gonna need a stream lads, it's the same as always?

both games are dogshit

Levante, Rayo and Celta down please

Attached: {AE244821-540F-4D24-B24D-8A19DA4ABA41}.png (725x252, 45K)

>Barcelona losing to Lyon 1-0
>85th minute Messi scores 2 goals
>Varca wins lol
4D chess m8, it's all part if the plan.

You just want that sweet discount for maxi gomez dont you, bartomeu?

I hope Huesca stays in La liga at least for the next season

we already have an annoying small town no fans team in Eibar

>Mario Gomez

For me its Jovic

Attached: 1524595929257.jpg (1200x675, 106K)

bfst.to/play/soccer.php

but its not working don know why

I am grateful to witness the GOAT every week for as long as he plays. After that, I will never watch football again.

because he's obsessed with the golden shoe, the madman ruined his CL chances several years because he wants the golden shoe. hope mbappé cucks him

And Villarreal + Girona + all the Madrid suburbs

>michel

well, still better than managing marseille

Yes because Lyon will stop Barca from winning the CL

never take risks with the CL

Messi doesn't care about individual trophies. He'd rather win tournaments.

Mbappe is too busy slipping

Messi rarely breaks a sweat in these matches

he cares about all the trophies

this is the working one lad, that one is for the man city game
bfst.to/play/soccer-2.php

Yeah I guess, but you know what I mean. He wouldn't throw a CL for an individual trophy

acestream link?

Dont think Messi would get along with so many not-boomers around him

Aq amigo

koraaaaaabook.blogspot.com/2019/03/barca-1.html

>TIL there is a pro-madrid radio station named cadena COPE.

Attached: 6a2.png (292x292, 220K)

tks

acelisting.in/

does Suarez have a mental illness?

why do players need to get a rest? can't you play them every week and give them free time from training? isn't it the same fucking thing?

thanks man, perfectly

ERA

training maintain your body's form, games drain you out and are injury prone due to the higher intensity

free kick
makes sense, maybe ease the training a bit could do the trick

era fk

>le shoot from outside the box man
When is Coutinho going to grow up?

think of training as school, and matches as exams

ViDRUNK is a money graber as much as the BOSS man.

its all so predictable

he can't score from inside the box

What is the exact cientific explanation behind resilient players who can play every game in the season and still not get even close to injured? Players like Kuyt and Zanetti come to mind. Is it possible to train this and become impervious to injury?

probably luck desu

>centre holds it

>sememedo

HOLDS ITTTTT

genetics, diet, recuperation and lucky. they got it all

luck mostly. iq might play a role

they don't overextend their limbs, they have natural good balance so they don't try to correct their loss of balance during movements with dangerous moves, or genetic luck also massages

>slippy S

BOSS

Attached: .jpg (1920x1080, 246K)

>slips to rayo

BOSS

HEY BOSS

BOSS my scouting bonus

manager when?

>Sorry boss, but I have better offers you understand right? You will either have to double my wages or let me go for free

This makes a shitload of sense, actually. Thank you Sagnol.

Honestly think Man Utd would release him of hus contract if Barca wanted Sanchez back.

someone cap that smirking rafinha please at the Messi pass replay

Why dont they just score against rayo. Like nigga it's just rayo. Like the net is right there just shoot lol!

Attached: 73547904_p1.png (1433x2053, 2.37M)

>coutinho shooting INSIDE the box

>pootinho

state of cateenyo

FFS COUTINHO I'M TIRED OF TRYING TO DEFEND YOU

Attached: 1508698602020.jpg (495x362, 19K)

COUTINHO YOU PIECE OF SHIT

>coutinho
what the fuck man, he's absolutely finished

>Cuntinho

Coutinho seriously needs to fuck off.

ponga a murillo viejito hpta

Rayo goal webum.

Attached: .webm (1280x720, 2.02M)

he didn't even try to shoot that. pathetic attempt. weak body language, sub the cuck ffs

WOW amazing goal

oh fuck.

:)

That will teach valverde to play our zoomer instead of Pootinho.

Attached: IMG_20190308_083246.jpg (1620x1080, 89K)

well that's that

HAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAH

what the fuck were pikek and semedo doing jesus

Messi is finished

>farcelona defending
TOPPEST lel

That monkey defending by Semedo though. I know he’s fast but even a dumb chimp should know RDT would make that move.

Put Dembele in retard Valverde

your 2019/20 Real Madrid starting striker Raul De Tomas, gentlemen

underestimating

one hour of pure bus parking now

>Slipping to Rayo
KEK, never change Messoi

Lenglet>>>>>>>>>>>>Umtiti

>Raul De Tomas
better than Mariano

I don't think that's a thing in this level of play

They are used to defend Vinicius who never hits the goal anyways

>100% chance on the ray side
>cucktinho passes to the goalkeeper
>1% chance on the barca side
>ray shoots it perfectly in the goal
Why did Barca pay 160 million for Cuntinho?

Niggers can't defend

Does Mariano even play at real?

Lyon will get a score draw and go through.

It's coutinho's fault, he missed an easy goal and made a defensive mistake, he should fuck off already

Pls win rayo

Vidal is only good as a pseudo impact sub now. I don't know why Valverde insists on starting him and I like Vidal.

Needs a rest for CL

why not? pique didn't even try

the worse thing is that Barca will win this and Valverde will be praised when this team plays like shit

BROS

Please their monkey customers after Nerman left.

russia

>pik

Yeah basically the past 2 years summed up
Statbabbies see Barca win and think nothing is wrong, people who watch the games see what's wrong week in and week out.
I swear if Barca choke against Lyon because they play like this I'm going to be mad af.

>pk

pique is so shit

*concedes a penalty against australia*

why doesn't suarez just shoot

Messi looks tired

>put on stream
>it's Coutinho getting dispossessed

What actually went wrong?

This just now sums up current Barca, what was it, like 8 men around Messi.

they're supposed to know what the other team's players are capable of
I think pikek is retarded though

this fuckin nigger valverde is gonna lose CL again. fuckin small-club manager

why mad?

Attached: messi.jpg (700x415, 29K)

Nerman agent

i actually can't bring myself to watch the game because I know I'm going to get pissed off

>Lyon wont rape Barcelo....

>missi

>b..but Barca win!!!! How can you say he's doing a bad job when they win!!!! xddd

Depends on whether Fekir plays.

>missi

he's been dreadful this season. is he past it m8's?

Pique a shit

na

PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK

Barça is shit this season desu.

Barcelona goal webum.

Attached: .webm (1280x720, 783K)

PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK

Why wouldn’t he play? He was rested today.

Attached: DtknDdEW0AU4xWe.jpg (1200x675, 73K)

????
the retard just left the wall LMFOA

>LA LIGA DEFENDING >LA LIGA DEFENDING >LA LIGA DEFENDING >LA LIGA DEFENDING >LA LIGA DEFENDING >LA LIGA DEFENDING >LA LIGA DEFENDING >LA LIGA DEFENDING >LA LIGA DEFENDING >LA LIGA DEFENDING >LA LIGA DEFENDING >LA LIGA DEFENDING >LA LIGA DEFENDING >LA LIGA DEFENDING >LA LIGA DEFENDING >LA LIGA DEFENDING >LA LIGA DEFENDING >LA LIGA DEFENDING >LA LIGA DEFENDING >LA LIGA DEFENDING >LA LIGA DEFENDING >LA LIGA DEFENDING >LA LIGA DEFENDING >LA LIGA DEFENDING >LA LIGA DEFENDING >LA LIGA DEFENDING >LA LIGA DEFENDING >LA LIGA DEFENDING >LA LIGA DEFENDING >LA LIGA DEFENDING >LA LIGA DEFENDING >LA LIGA DEFENDING >LA LIGA DEFENDING >LA LIGA DEFENDING >LA LIGA DEFENDING >LA LIGA DEFENDING >LA LIGA DEFENDING >LA LIGA DEFENDING >LA LIGA DEFENDING >LA LIGA DEFENDING >LA LIGA DEFENDING >LA LIGA DEFENDING >LA LIGA DEFENDING >LA LIGA DEFENDING >LA LIGA DEFENDING >LA LIGA DEFENDING >LA LIGA DEFENDING >LA LIGA DEFENDING >LA LIGA DEFENDING >LA LIGA DEFENDING >LA LIGA DEFENDING >LA LIGA DEFENDING >LA LIGA DEFENDING >LA LIGA DEFENDING >LA LIGA DEFENDING >LA LIGA DEFENDING >LA LIGA DEFENDING >LA LIGA DEFENDING >LA LIGA DEFENDING >LA LIGA DEFENDING >LA LIGA DEFENDING >LA LIGA DEFENDING >LA LIGA DEFENDING >LA LIGA DEFENDING >LA LIGA DEFENDING >LA LIGA DEFENDING

PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK PIKEK

yup, fuck this shit show

>marking
ah yes

You are doing god work man.

>plays like shit then scores a goal
hate when this happens

It's Valverde, they were the same last season

>stream is behind 1 minute
>based user uploads webm faster than my stream reaches the goal

Yikes

LEL

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-09 at 6.13.10 pm (2).png (1920x1080, 2.11M)

All according to plan

Attached: ernesto-valverde.jpg (302x170, 7K)

Is there a worse feeling than seeing Pique score?

>Deportivo/Getafe will play in ucl next season

Attached: meg.png (431x571, 462K)

Yeah Norway is absolutely based and reminds me of peak Yea Forums. We haven't had good webm makers for a while and this guy is doing a fantastic job
Good lad, thanks for your service

REMINDER BRITAIN DONT SHOW LA LIGA

+1 assist for Messi
+1 goal for Pique

stay seeeething

This

Attached: hotaru-hoshikawa-new-game-3.91.jpg (210x240, 19K)

>POOTINHO

Is Vidal a meme? Everytime I see him he looks quite decent

He is good, hard worker. He plays in a place than Barça has too many aspirants tough.

>suareth

he was good, 5 years ago. and he is the type of player who turns into shit with age

He's decent, better than what you'd expect but Valverde starts him a bit too often so he has some shitters too

He's really good at challenging and his work rate is impressive. He just can't pass it properly and is poor at controling the ball, which is something he should learn to plays at Barça

He's better than pootinho

and boateng

He’s good in the same say Paulinho was good.

Coutinho is such a piece of shit, fuck him

who is worse than pootinho

and dumbele

half time
someone post slags

MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI

>Yea Forums green texts a certain player
>Certain player scores
>Yea Forums shuts then fuck up about him
Everytime with you niggers.

>dumbelel
>bad
Nah

He's black so he's bad.

yeah but that's the fun innit
also memes aside, a goal doesn't excuse a shit performance

Attached: 1548984700011.jpg (564x705, 77K)

Attached: 681DE761-F61A-4F8D-A964-C9980929401F.jpg (1024x1820, 240K)

Where is Riqui Puig?

He wins the ball back a lot, and he's smart enough to play it short after that. That's a lot considering he's >vidal

>tf
>tp

bit odd

What is a woman doing in a football program?

eyecandy

but earrape

WOOOOW sexist pig, and just after the international wimminz day

ban him jannie!

dumbele is pure trash. is a fucking cringe scared little nigger with no technique, no balls and dumb af who never choose the right option when playing. basically the modern zoomer french.

to name a similar player: Eto'o for example wasn't that good either, but he had balls. confidence and determination is the best thing an athlete can have.

>unironically watching the english stream
heheheh

Who let women be used for anything other than breeding, really?

Attached: 1548695291290.webm (640x640, 1.55M)

You and your carnivals.

Yup, the lion of cameroon was based ,and saved our ass. I never liked him that much ,but he had collons at least.

women are subhuman

*ahem*

Attached: 1551910861728.jpg (337x347, 48K)

My boy dembele in

we got this

Attached: 1540789767298.png (654x767, 1.01M)

Why do women do so many meme leg workouts? Just fucking lift you thot

>subbing off Arthur and not Pootinho

Attached: 1550010396538.jpg (500x500, 91K)

Which of the 2 do you want rested faggot

Ter Stegen speaks perfect Spanish wtf

>benuldi
Its over

era

HE MISSED AHAHHAAHHAHAA

era

MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI

MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI

MESSI

No era.

Why are Messi's penalties so fucking slow

MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI

fuck you

Barcelona second goal webum.

Attached: .webm (1280x720, 927K)

MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI

MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI

Attached: messi1.jpg (966x1199, 185K)

>PESSI
The ravager of Rayo

Attached: 1552114875454.jpg (1400x814, 446K)

Messi is 31 and still hasn’t settled on a penalty technique.

Feel kinda bad for Rayo but we need this win.

wow a Penalty totally deserved lead
great job by Valverde to beat the 19th team via Penal. Amazing setup

Good penal, not great though
MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI

Attached: 1483225926285.png (177x240, 60K)

+1 assist
+1 goal
I am so grateful to be able to watch the GOAT

Who do defenders always do this? You just know the ref is going to give a penalty.

He rarely seems to have actually good penalties, even when he scores, it's very odd.

He's fucking lazy. I remember Messi taking penaltys until he was 25. Dude was a freak. Powerful shot straight in the corner every single time, then suddenly he's shit

why i missi so bad at penalties lads?

>emulating Jorginho
is this the new cheat for penalties ?

Para mi, no era.

Attached: .webm (1280x720, 2.68M)

he's worse when he has time to think

cunt can't even make a pass lol

>mfw I lived long enough to see Dembélé become a key player for Barcelona

Attached: pepe2.jpg (471x312, 25K)

>Its another Messi bails out Varca episode

Attached: tumblr_ov1vbrQinb1u2rtfso1_400.jpg (372x372, 32K)

He should use balotelli's method

Fuck you Coutinho

era. a silly one but lo era

why is coutinho trying to do shit with his left foot every single time

*kicks it 2 meters in front of him*
Crows goes wild
*runs up really fast to catch up to it*

Fuck these pace zoomers

Dunno. What a let down too.

So who replaces Suareth next season?

>penessi

Shooting in the keeper's hand and flipping the bird to his team?

Messi is fantastic at free kicks, but average at penalties. It makes no sense.

>you lived long enough to see a random Brazilian playing in the Brazilian league become a key player of barcelonas midfield after 2 starts

Attached: 20170928_164314.jpg (416x740, 267K)

That was close.

>Fantastic
nope, his rate isn't even that good

Sakura no!

Free kick conversion rate: 8%
Penalty conversion rate: 75%

Yeah sure

I want Jovic but I can see them doing some bullshit and getting Maxi from celta just because he is southern american.

Is it just me or is Busquets playing a lot better recently?

Salsa?

360 no scope cam

Attached: .webm (1280x720, 1.31M)

Nice chilena Jordi.

Attached: messiupgraded.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

Nice.

Scoring on most free kicks is impossible, and a 75% penalty conversion rate is fucking abysmal you retard.

>Dumbele.

messi only likes when the ball is moving

>dumbele + semendo
combined 80 iq

Penaldo is only 80%

Based Liru poster

75% penalty conversion rate is literally the average penalty conversion rate. it means he's accurate but he capitalises on goalkeepers picking the wrong side rather than putting the ball out of reach

Dont recall the name but it had [spoiler]scat[/spoiler] in it so I decided to keep only that panel.

visitqatar grand prix

Piatek

Despite the memes he's not the best penalty taker ever, he's just average. And messoy is worse than him.

Top athletes for some reason are fucking shit at shots where there is no defense involved. LeBron is at 73% free throws this year and he missed 6 in a row last game. Meanwhile you can find any 12 yr old at a gym that can make them.
There are players in the hall of fame with less than 65% free throw percentage. Also Cristianos penalty percentage for Portugal is only 64%.

inb4 messi messi messi

That's a good place for a free kick.

messi has unironically better penalty conversion rate than penaldo for the NT

Semedo is good
Dembele is wildly inconsistent

the fucking gypsy was right he's finished

How to stop Messi free kicks... Have two players playing goalie

Kek

>Slippy J
>Slippy S

4D CHESS DEFENSE

that was pretty fucking based

fuck that was going in

LMAO Messi freekicks solved

200 iq defense

Why don't more teams do that? You know Messi will get it around the wall so just put players that can jump up to cover the goal at the goal

Am I just too smart for soccer? Seems like a brainlet sport t b h

>Coutinho just walks instead of defending

fuck this bitch i want him out by the morning

the gk had that

Vidal > Coutinho

He should be ashamed

if Messi puts it closer to the crossbar, nobody is getting it

He has been a hugh disapointment. I want to jump canteranos, at least they will sweat and fight like boars.

Attached: .webm (1280x720, 2.06M)

offside rule, you'll open the field for attackers to take advantage of and not go for the on-goal shot

>Messi has only scored non-penalty goals once in the past 8 games
He's fucking finished

this makes me rage when it happens in FIFA

based

But you might break my favorite twink

Attached: .jpg (1920x1080, 288K)

Messi should stop taking penalties

He will never be the same of course, he is still one of the best tough, if only because new blood ain't that good.

>slows down the game

Holy shit he really is exposed
On the other hand if ronaldo gets eliminated by Atletico , Messi already won balon dor

Alba solid on defense.

>he's done nothing in 8 games and leads the globe in scoring and rating

Really makes you think

griezmann got the ballon d'or in the bag la

>passes ball to messi
>tries to dribble
>loses the ball
everytime

Dembele's pace there was staggering

Messi been off key past couple of games

>tfw +300M duo of retards are pure shit
I wish Barça had a good manager to sign decent players... last 5 years 85% of all the new players were pure shit
Bartojew has destroyed la masia these years. we will need another 4-5 years to rebuild

Alba is plenty solid, and goat at atack. I really like him, even I can see why people hates him.

Sloppy as fuck from Messi. Too many pussy deft passes that keep getting cut out.

If he wins UCL with solid stats he has it
It will be hard because messi will probably secure 2 trophies(Where griezman is direct rival to messis barca) and they should eliminate lyon with probably an easy draw like porto

Messi needs even more rest or something

oh look, another dumbele shit move

Bartojew is of the old school of Gaspar and Nuñez, you can say a lot of Laporta, but he loved the masia.

Is that meant to mean something? It just shows that his overall season is being carried by the beginning

We need a new president already. When are the elections?

fucking shoot it already suarez you mongoloid

JUST FUCKING SHOOT FFS

Why is Messi playing the full 90 minutes against a relegated team? Shouldn't he be resting for Lyon? Don't call it a surprise when he plays like shit against them

Fuck, even an African is running past busquets now. I'm getting old bros

>implying valverde has a say on the signings
lmao

Attached: 1552098399077.jpg (933x852, 161K)

>tfw no arthoe gf
feels amazing man

ffs another underwhelmin Coutinho performances, this shit needs sorting out poor lad

THE RAT KING

how badly has suarez been raped by messi in the lockerroom to be so much his bitch?

RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING

Messi is playing comfy at his own pace, he doesn't get tired

Ratking? RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING

Barcelona third goal webum.

Attached: .webm (1280x720, 2.25M)

SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ

SUAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEETH

SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ SUAREZ
>RAKITIC'S IMMEDIATE IMPACT
BASED I'M SORRY FOR EVER DOUBTING YOU

Attached: .jpg (1920x1080, 345K)

Messi would have broken the fluidity of this goal, glad they didnt pass to him

Based Nord bro.

easy win boyas, the double is ours, good job

Going to chelshit or psg this summer

kind of shit defending but nice play I guess

messi looks so sad. is antonella beating him?

Barcabros, Valencia is unbeaten in the last 11 games
Can they really cuck us from ours Copa?

Christ, gooks really are ugly.

I know, he is another puppet from the godo jews
doesnt matter, all belong to the faction I said. Laporta wasn't, and thats why he was being constantly harras
yep, in Barça and Madrid, managers have nothing to say. its really sad how presidents are the ones signing players just for marketing moves

Imagine being this cucked

God damn, can you imagine being this fucking retarded? Everybody gets tired no matter what fucking pace you play at. Why has Messi played like shit in the last 3 straight UCL QFs? Because he's fucking tired

are you actually watching the game? 95% of the time messi is walking and the other 5% he barelys put an effort

>the famous Camp Nou """""atmosphere"""""

>carries Messi

calm down kiwi we all know he's finished no need to prove it

>Why has Messi played like shit in the last 3 straight UCL QFs

Because he's facing unironic good teams that have higher workrate than Barcelona

Yes, and when Barcelona gets knocked out by Lyon you'll be hear telling me that Valverde is a retard and needs to rotate Messi more

user the Camp Nou and Bernabeu are piperos heaven. Worst atmoshpere in all the league.
Also you assholes can say whatever about Valverde, he is being bold in his planing.

nah, barça usually steps up their game in the finals

Attached: .jpg (1920x1080, 334K)

You mean like Juventus, who lost 4-1 to Madrid? Or Roma that conceded 7 to Liverpool across 2 legs?

that hair does not fit him

Attached: 20190309_125121.jpg (687x846, 264K)

Dembele is a meme

Barcelona plays lazy against everyone except Real Madrid when suddenly they all turn into lions, that's why they lose. They should take their rivals more seriously.

dumbele first touch is simply horrible

This guy wakes up at 6am in New zealand on a Sunday to shit post

pretty based Norway

is there a website that tracks freekicks? i dont think messi has scored a single one this season

Vinicius and even mbappe are kinda of one too.
Dumbele is simply embarasing tough, he has shity work ethics.

>lebanese website

yikes

Including Messi

It's less games by a wide margin, and penaldo has also one more major title than messoy for the NT.

It's 8AM buddy

Messi always plays lazy, even against Madrid.

Last time I saw him running for real was against Ecuador or maybe the first half against Nigeria.

2 min lads.

all penaldo had to do was to sit on a bench and pray

Attached: .jpg (1920x1080, 364K)

and even then he was more useful than messhit in 3 full finals with extra time lmao

19 recuperations be Vidal, that's pretty good lads.

le ultra tactical squat man

ah god damnit

Damn

Attached: 20190309_142054.jpg (1080x1662, 275K)

From what I've seen Vinicius doesn't play like them.

He did, just not in 2019

So what will be your go to excuse when they draw 1-1 with Lyon?

how? penaldo lost to greece

>Eder scoring a screamer means Ronaldo is the goat
>Higuani missing 2 1on1 chances (93rd minute vs Chile and Vs Germany) means that messi is bad

Barcelona needs a younger team

Vinicius isn't on the same level as the other two, he's all media hype

0 goals and assists in 300 minutes vs Chile and Germany

Actually pretty based

Yea and valdano scoring means Maradona is the greatest lmao stop relying to these morons

vinicius is good sre he can't score but he is a defender vaccum and can assist

Forgot pic

Attached: 20190309_142344.jpg (1080x474, 121K)

better teams than greece

But even if he didn't play most of the game, his team beat France in the final, which is something Missi can't say, having played 3 straight finals and having been invisible in all of them.

what about assists?

So what did Ronaldo do in the 2 euro finals?
Did he even play world cup final? lol

He was like 20 years old when he played them, and with a much worse team than Argentina

>but even if he had nothing to do with it, his team was better, which is something Messi can't say
It's funny you think this is a good argument

It's funny how you rely on the "bad team" argument when it suits you

Have I ever claimed that Portugal wasn't a bad team?

this is pure madness, this is what takes being a penaldo fan

it's all about the team you face

Reminder to ignore any flag from the commonwealth

this kiwi doesn't get up early, he hasn't slept yet the big fucking neet

You don’t have to everyone knows that

He's from Romania

its 8:30 in france and you're home shitposting like a nerd instead of out with friends kek

why do you converse with him?

Attached: 1371227129879.gif (320x240, 2.64M)

It proves that penaldo while injured most of the game is more useful to his NT than invisible messhit playing 3 finals with extra time though.

>Portugal is a bad team I swear
Wins euro 16 without penaldo and in the final stage of nations league without penaldo

>ronaldo while injured [...] is useful to his NT
you think this is a good argument

let that sink in

What matters is that Messi, when healthy, isn't useful to his NT.

You have missed my point entirely, no surprise there

>going out as early as 8:30

yikes

Wasn't Messi the only reason Argentina even got to 2018's WC?

>Talking about christina in a BCN thread.
Shamefur dispray anons.
Who its been your prefered player in this game lads? I really liked how sudden the change when Rakitic entered the game. Semedo could end being pretty based, and Vidal has been solid all around. Bussy is getting old, and Alba superb as always.

difference being 8% freekicks is actually phenominal, puts him in like top 5 in europe.

75% penalty conversion rate is mediocre. guy misses 25% of his penalties? really?

>not being out from 7 to 6 in the morning
YIKES@U

Yes

He always chokes when it actually matters so who cares if he helped beat fucking Ecuador lmao.

>qualifying to the world cup doesn't matter
>being the sole responsible for 90% of the points of your team (only played 50% of the games)

>0 goals against Croatia and France

>2 assists against France

>Its messis fault his teammate missed a 10 meter tap in first half vs croatia
>Its messis fault his bald goalkeeper went full retard

>Messi has to rely on his teammates to win
Isn't he supposed to be the GOAT?
How many against Chile and Germany?

STOP

Didnt ronaldo rely on his teammates to win his only national title?
Oh nononono

The difference is that Messi actually played and did nothing. If Ronaldo had played 90 minutes they would have won 3-0

lol as soon as you are proven wrong about Messi being useful you move goal posts

>If Ronaldo had played 90 minutes they would have won 3-0
just like against Greece

He was 20 years old. If Messi being young is an excuse for the 2010 world cup then it's the same for Ronaldo

Just like he won 3-0 vs Greece

Mbappe scored in the world cup final (Ronaldo never reached it)

> Messi being young is an excuse for the 2010 world cup

it's not

>Maradona being the manager
is

No one says he lost 2010 because he was young brainlet.
While Ronaldo was losing to Greece in his own country a younger Messi won the U-20 world cup, golden ball and golden boot.

And while Penalda was winning the Euros and the Ballon D'or Messoy was choking on 3 straight finals while doing nothing.

Are you special? Read what I was replying to