/rug/

6 Nations Round 4

Attached: 56365454564.jpg (768x432, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5BUWHRD5cgw
youtube.com/watch?v=-e5gTx1fVU4
americasrugbynews.com/2019/03/08/colombia-high-performance-rugby-program-underway/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty-fourth_Amendment_of_the_Constitution_of_Ireland
youtu.be/DINPoJWOXw4
youtu.be/MUsXNXCivgs
youtube.com/watch?v=8FaEqFFAKRA
youtu.be/q-dutV3GvaM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Me second from the left btw

Fixtures

Attached: 2019 Six Nation Fixtures.png (727x1493, 139K)

england to put at least 40 points on the scoreboard today tbqh

Attached: IMG_20190307_110930.jpg (1020x514, 117K)

did they?

Attached: verysoon.jpg (475x356, 35K)

Wales is basically an English county like Yorkshire.

Now that's a high quality OP. Autism kiwi will have a stroke with all the lack of info

I genuinely think they'll put 60+ on them. Kinda hoping there's some rule memes though

an argie, a englishman, a ulserman, a kiwi, a scot and a spic.

Not for me. England will get a BP, but not +40 points

I posted the fixtures that matter, fuck em

It was the Welsh gameplan to slow down every single ruck by lying in the way/slowly getting back onside in the way of passing and running lanes when they weren't just attacking from offside positions and they barely got called for it. That's more refball than one or two infractions by Scotland.

The English are a race of barbarian subhumans. They are foreigners who should be racially annihilated and I eagerly await the day the Saxon becomes a minority in the godforsaken land known as England.

The English hate the Britons because we refuse to identify with their criminal state. Despite their appropriation of the name of Britain, they will never be anything other than foreign parasites.

That's the problem for Scotland, team isn't multicultural enough

There’s no rule that expressly states that Connor O’Shea can’t blast brown noise across the stadium and cause the English team to shit themselves uncontrollably.

at least they're the right hue

Attached: IMG_4206.png (1148x653, 58K)

>brown hands

Since WW2 Nothing but shit and piss has flooded into England and will result in a weak failed state in the future with pure Countries like Russia and China will run the show

I am a Briton. The purest European stock to be found in Britain.

Attached: breninarthur.jpg (440x754, 91K)

Only Britons and Romans are white and belong in Britain.

The Irish are white but they belong in Ireland.

Attached: 1519771410670.png (4599x1387, 274K)

>all English pundits
Let the circlejerk commerce

>Irish
>White

>arthur, a roman
>briton

Attached: Безымянный10.jpg (1000x577, 180K)

>Lorenzo Bruno Nero Dallaglio
>English

>Northern England

Fuck England and fuck white people

Attached: E83C499D-1DC8-4801-8935-1A779F188EA5.jpg (800x1200, 152K)

He was a Briton. Potentially he had Roman ancestry but he was still British and he defeated the Saxons at Badon in a tremendous victory for European civilisation against Anglo-Saxon barbarism.

Many of the first Kings of Cymru had Roman ancestry, because the Romans were civilised and did not seek to destroy the British language as the English tried.

I feel bad for Welsh people. Bless them.

Not only did he not exist but the myth was based on a Roman. Clue yourself up FFS

Why is this thread full of seething Welsh black bastards? Shouldn't they be celebrating their win down the pub?

Seeing a lot of divide and conquer tactics in here

The ones posting here don't have any mates

do we really have to argue politics literally every 6 nations thread

He did exist. The English and French may have stolen and warped the stories surrounding them (English in particular because he defeated them soundly and wish to pretend he wasn't a real leader and the French because they're just as perfidious as the English) but he's still real. There is plenty of evidence for that, such as the Saxon settlements being reversed.

>Celebrating a win against scotland

oof

Attached: 1yme5ma7bwk11.png (656x755, 42K)

We're black because we mine coal, which the English steal.

SH wish they had crowds like this, full stadium for a fucking Italy game.
This is why they're pushing for that world league bullshit so they can mooch in on our crowds and our money.

Attached: 1547747185106.png (1250x1600, 125K)

>Buying coal = stealing it

>He did exist.
There is literally zero evidence he did. All that exists are myths which have been proven to be based on a Roman commander, you thick bastard.

Good legs on the ref. Predictions? I'm going 55 - 17

Mad how the English drink poison every day.

Attached: 1551979325990.jpg (3506x4127, 1.09M)

>Le curry is less next mccaw
Lol every time

Gonna be mass suicides in England when the boys win the grand slam I reckon.

Thinking of buying a ticket to 6 nations st Twickenham next year.

It's not like I use my money for anything else.

>moderately soft
That'll do for me.

People here don't really have the same bitterness. They'll probably congratulate you 2bh

>they're still kicking it

Attached: 1549810585991.png (651x544, 239K)

I do love how the Welsh think their hatred for England and the English; so intense that their entire culture and identity revolves around it, is somehow reciprocated.

This darkie on the wing is doing that meme holding the ball in one hand thing

Inevitable. God Italy are shit.

Not really.

They'll probably be mass suicides in Wales if they lose to Ireland next week though.

STFU, you'll jinx it.

Nigga what?

You're such a bellend REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's a spicy meataball

England are shit lmao

mamma mia

Kino try and kick

Attached: eddie jones.jpg (960x501, 43K)

This post didn't age well.

Tbf, italy deserved that

Oh it's going to be one of those games.

Wish I had a cute Italian gf to feed me spaghetti.

Good game this.

Gonna have a cuppa and some biscuits. Anyone want a brew?

TRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: 1530466074271s.jpg (250x247, 8K)

:^)

Pass me a strongbow mate

No alcohol in the house. I am a Muslim.

Farrell's nipples are very small and always hard. Is there anything this man can't do?

Genge, what a beast

Keep his mouth shut during a conversion.

england has economically raped wales for 700 years

Attached: ukgdp.png (521x405, 35K)

fuck sake, Brad Shields can't offload for shit.

Based paki
Disgusting alkie

BASED BLACK MAN WOOO ENGLAND

I'd say the hatred the Welsh bare for the English is probably the mildest among their neighbors, really. Outside of real hard-line Welsh nationalists it's not that big of a part of the identity.

Post murder rates and acid attacks

Because you're fucking pathetic people is why.
You're like the pakis and poos that keep blaming Britain and the 1947 partition for their geopolitical issues they've had 70 years to resolve.

>Live in the North East

Should I pull out my tiny fucking violin for you?

Gonna be a long game for Italia

>Munster “man”

Hes just padding his kicking stats in front of the posts

Geordie, Smoggy, Mackem or Pit Yakker ?

still richer than wales

was talking to a lad at work who is quite into his rugby and asked him if he was going to any games this year. He was saying that he and his wife deliberately avoid the game against Italy because it's always a whitewash

do you share this view? Personally I would rather see a shite team get absolutely pumped with loads of heroic runs and flashy plays than a tetchy technical game that gets bogged down with a low scoreline. However I am extremely casual.

What are your feelings on the matter?

Attached: 1410798193388.jpg (960x960, 188K)

he sounds a dick.

Geordie

>bullying italy
Truly the sign of a defunct side trying desperately to find something to feel good about

BEEEEEEEEE PEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He sounds like a twat, Italy are undoubtedly the weakest team in 6N but even against england they've had scores within 7 points of each other.

NZs brave Bradley Shields

Post some Italian qts

Curry meal deal on at the Co-op. Might treat my self.

I'd whitewash her face if you know what I mean

he's not actually a bellend but I was surprised when he said it because I prefer fast, high-scoring games

im not sure what you mean here

Attached: FQLmvtDrc1YD9Oug.webm (720x960, 2.29M)

STOP
BEING
RUDE
ENGLANDSHITS

Attached: puking slag.jpg (973x1300, 141K)

I like watching Italy play but in principle I'd rather watch a close game than a blowout

>do shit
lmao you could only beat italy
>do well
Truly the sign of a defunct side trying desperately to find something to feel good about
you just can't win can you

Attached: IMG_0692.jpg (350x350, 23K)

Attached: 40236236_2073750439316412_2397333736833155072_n.webm (640x800, 2.24M)

>tattoos
>bullring
>blue hair

Attached: 1470342937333.webm (640x348, 652K)

Vile

*only just

And those aren't even the weirdest thing about her.

could probably deal with the split tongue without the other redflags

come to think about it; I have never seen a conservatively dressed girl with no tattoos with a split tongue. Reckon no such girl exists.

thread and match are shit, like the last one, the welsh have ruined the 6n

We've given every team chances to beat us so far but you're all shit.

S E E T H I N G

Attached: really.png (116x115, 24K)

>can’t have fun unless he’s winning
Pathetic

In the preamble before the Scotland match they were talking about the 6 nations being changed to a promotion/demotion system where the losing team potentially gets relegated and replaced with some other aspiring Tier 2 team so that they get a chance on the 6N stage. Seems like an interesting idea.

Italy don't deserve to be in the 6N. (neither do Scotland but I'm scottish so they are exempt)

It’s part of world rugby’s new global competition, effectively making the 6 Nations the Division 1 of the northern conference.

Don't be mad that we're uebermenschen

no its a silly idea

none of the other teams are as good as italy and losing any of the other sides devalues the tournament

who else /soft/ here?

Soft in the head

Attached: c4a.jpg (238x192, 15K)

I'm for it, it's too guild-esque now, a way to shake things things up and give other nations an excuse to grow and not just shitaly. Also something to worry sides like even France. If that German billionaire got a sniff of the 6N's or Spain/Georgia even give Romania a reason to care about the sport again or Russia even it would be good for rugby. Would make ALL the games count if the sides knew there was a existential demotion to worry about.

Embarrassing that you honestly think hard water is bad for human consumption.

italy are obviously the weakest side in the 6n but aside from days like these they still do ok all things considered. I don't think georgia (the most obvious candidate) could do much better considering they played italy last november and lost by the same margin italy usually loses to other 6n teams.
The frustrating thing about italy is the relative lack of progress over the past 20 years, maybe other nations would improve faster over the years, but who knows.
For sure though it's a useless idea until georgia beats italy at least once

Wales - shaggers
England and Scotland - wee guys

Tell me about rugby thots. Why do they put on weird accents?

indeed, soft water correlates with more heart attacks.

hearing swing low fills me with rage

IS DAVE HERE?

Italy have decent national youth level sides.

The English clearly do, given how much water Birmingham and Liv*rpool steal from our pure sources.

its a shit song same with the fields of athenry

SOUF RC BTFO

SWEEEEEEEETTTTTTT

CHHHAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOTTTTTT

Based Jeremy said it should be 5n again

>The English clearly do
Do what you idiot? Hard water might have an adverse effect on your kettle, shower, washing machine, etc., but it's simply water with added minerals and perfectly fine.

Three game weekends are great though.

I absolutely hate Jeremy Guscott he is a fucking bellsniff and ruins the comfy banter every time with his autistic inability to not take things too seriously

And sell less tickets? Not likely

italy deserve to stay in simply for their england bamboozle

12N when?

I reckon SH fans get confused when they see stadiums with >5% capacity, let alone an atmosphere.

It's a terrible idea. Italy aren't really competitive at tier 1 but they btfo everyone at tier 2. The issue is there being 5 competitive teams and one rubber, and relegation wouldn't fix that it'd just mean Italy alternating between T1 and T2 every year with some other even weaker team getting bullied horribly on their off year

MAMA MIA

>they btfo everyone at tier 2
Nope

Cocanisiga is a defensive liability

Like Georgia?

if NZ win the world cup again this year, we should consider rugby and solved game and disband the sport.

Now that would be based

underappreciated patter

famous english bricklayer jeremy guscott

Georgia, Russia, Spain and France

Is Jeremy Guscott the guy who got run over by Jonah Lomu back in the days and promptly decided it was time to retire?

Water is h2o
Why would you want anything else added

mike catt but didn't retire

All anyone cares about is playing each of the 5 Nations, with historical ties and animosities, no-one cares who the 6th is. If relegation helped develop Tier 2, give Georgia, Germany, Spain, Romania, Russia etc and incentive to create a pro-side it might take off elsewhere. I reckon Italy has five years and nothing changes WR will change things up.

Being this salty

Because minerals like calcium and magnesium are important to human life.

>France
>tier 2
Why the self hate Pierre? Also Italy generally btfo Germany, Russia and Spain

Famous tradesman according to google

Attached: EE0AD4AE-D698-431B-8FA5-FDE6446BBBBB.jpg (750x902, 144K)

>imagine not having your own flag

Attached: 0A179F42-D567-4CE8-A924-7E8591100CB3.png (253x312, 205K)

>Mike Catt
>Isn't actually a cat

>3
youtube.com/watch?v=5BUWHRD5cgw

Whoever was the user that said England would score at least 40 points today, you are a smart lad.

Rugby League instead?

>Keith Wood
>Isn't made out of plant matter

Let’s not be ridiculous

2 Games a weekend with a 5th team sitting around with its head up its arse and no one to play, fuck off

I liked Andy Nicol's idea of a relegation/promotion play off match between whoever finished bottom of the 6 Nations and whoever won the 6 Nations b division

Can we at least let Italy score 2 more tries so they get a bonus point?

50!

>de doctor

>england has more missed tackles than italy
what? How? I don't think i've seen the italian #11 land a single one

Ireland has a Jewish masonic tricolour
Can't imagine anything more homosexual

Our defence has honestly been shit this match.

>motm thoka, still get's dropped for based ashton.

Attached: areash.jpg (634x327, 69K)

>stat padding erbyn yr eidal

Cocanisiga gave away the two tries, Tuilagi was way better

>tfw you first picked brumbies and lost two bp

Attached: bo.jpg (360x240, 15K)

Some very English names there.

Harry Kane, what a mong.

Tuilagi is an old Anglo-Saxon name. Fist king of Deira was a Tuilagi. True story.

Should drop goals award 4 points instead of 3?

is having Fox as a surname based? idk, either my ancestors were cunning or hated vermin.

Why does socce...."football" get so much attention in yuropedia when you have rugby? It's much more fun to play and you don't have to pretend to not make contact the way they do in "football".

The Cocanisinga family were some of the OGs over with William the Conqueror, I think?

>Why does socce...."football" get so much attention in yuropedia

the manlet menace is real.

Because football is easier and more accessible than rugby is.

*puts 50 on Italy*

Attached: 1531446234046.jpg (441x716, 171K)

Had a pizza in honour of Italy

they did though

This pizza?
youtube.com/watch?v=-e5gTx1fVU4

Just did a massive steaming English lads

*Puts 50 in the stadium for the SR match*

post proof

>easier
So you have a culture that fears getting hurt playing rugby? Not trolling, as the single mother scourge in the U.S. is like that while most Dad's loathe soccer here and prefer their boys play something more aggressive.

try playing rugby as a fat fuck with a pint in hand

Oh so you DO know what stadiums are supposed to be used for. Baby steps I guess, comrade.

Everyone plays rugby at school growing up. Football is just ridiculously more popular around the world. Part of that is rugby didn't spread organically to other countries like football did. Only in the last 30 years or so is the game really trying to promote itself globally.

Already flushed with the Scottish

Imagine making this little sense in your first language. You must be a ching chong?

>Only in the last 30 years or so is the game really trying to promote itself globally.
So bad press compared to "football". I can see that.

Shame.

Football also has its roots in the working class and can be played basically anywhere with improvised equipment, whereas rugby is seen as a bit of a toff sport, is a lot more structured and requires a solid grasp of the rules to play properly.

Team who puts more attendance than SR franchise in Wellington

Attached: Wellington Phoenix.png (1024x1024, 97K)

>So you have a culture that fears getting hurt playing rugby?
Easier in terms of rules, set-up and structure.
If we had a culture that didn't like getting bashed about we wouldn't be playing rugby at all.

>Tattooed/Drawn on Freckles
big fucking yikes

>Everyone plays rugby at school growing up.
Wrong.

No, it's not that at all. Football is just a far simpler and easier game to play.

>Football also has its roots in the working class
Football's roots are in the middle-class public schools.

really? baka desu senpai

I did and was at a comp
one kid ran into the tackle bag, threw out his shoulder and started crying lel

Meanwhile in Colombia
americasrugbynews.com/2019/03/08/colombia-high-performance-rugby-program-underway/

Attached: Federación Colombiana (2).jpg (400x400, 35K)

Chile x Argentina XV starting right now

Stream: WR website

Also on YouTube

Dislocated my knee 20 mins in today lads, popped straight back in but fucking hurt
Was off for the rest of the game but it feels a lot better already, hopefully be back training next week

I don't think that's how a dislocated knee works is it?

>57 - 14
Damn I guessed 55 - 17, not far off at all. Also good to see the round on bru has weeded out all the cazzies.

kek

Nothing more cringe and LARPy than welsh nationalism.

Steadily making my climb back into the bru one week at a time despite not being able to watch any games.

Feel like when we get Faletau back and if Webb stops dicking around in France and comes home, we'd be a much more complete team. Moriarty is a good tackler but not an 8.

Do think we still struggle against teams who throw the ball around basketball style, so our defence hasn't got time to set properly. Luckily Ireland don't really offer that but they can hit us in other areas like the lineout.

Mae hen wlad fy nhadau yn annwyl i mi,
Gwlad beirdd a chantorion, enwogion o fri;
Ei gwrol ryfelwyr, gwladgarwyr tra mâd,
Tros ryddid gollasant eu gwaed.

Gwlad, Gwlad, pleidiol wyf i'm gwlad,
Tra môr yn fur i'r bur hoff bau,
O bydded i'r heniaith barhau.

Hen Gymru fynyddig, paradwys y bardd;
Pob dyffryn, pob clogwyn, i'm golwg sydd hardd
Trwy deimlad gwladgarol, mor swynol yw si
Ei nentydd, afonydd, i fi.

Os treisiodd y gelyn fy ngwlad dan ei droed,
Mae hen iaith y Cymry mor fyw ag erioed,
Ni luddiwyd yr awen gan erchyll law brad,
Na thelyn berseiniol fy ngwlad.

Attached: 1508310738503.png (1024x660, 139K)

yeah, it can do, I got a shoulder into the side of my upper shin while my leg was trapped and it sort of popped and cracked to the side before I rolled over and it popped back
physio reckoned that's about right anyway, doesn't feel like it did any permanent damage though

go to a doctor first you fucking dope
most physios are just a glorified nurse/masseuse

>Molloy: How many Italian players would get into a Leinster Heineken Cup 1st XV?
>Jennings: Yeah, Campagnaro, Tebaldi maybe, Hayward, Parisse not anymore, 1 or 2 others
>Williams: Nah m8 nun if um fackin would alri lets be cleayer heruer

haha williams is such a dope

>eng 57-14 ita
>+43
how do you feel?

Lets be serious here, none of them would. Ringrose/Henshaw are better than Campagnaro. Tebaldi is fucking garbage, Hayward is just as bad and Parisse is past it.

It's 3rd or 4th largest by population

as a cornish celt your ignorance makes me sad

FT
Chile 10-85 Argentina XV

Argentina XV ARC Champion by flawless mode (five victories with five offensive bonus points, most points scored record, most tries scored record and less points suffered record)

Attached: UAR.png (301x331, 103K)

no

Chile in ARC since 2016, when current ARC format has started

20 matches
1 victory (against Brazil, at home, in 2016)
19 losses

Attached: Chile Rugby.jpg (400x400, 17K)

she's a solid 8 though so I was inclined to trust her

So how badly do Ireland need to rape wales for england to win and how much harder do they need to rape wales for Ireland to win if they can?

Minozzi would walk in ahead of Kearney
Negri would get in ahead of SOB on form

If Ireland beat Wales and England win then England win. Ireland just need to win their next two (think they just need one BP) and hope England lose I think.

Depends on tomorrow, if Ireland lose then they have no shot at the championship

I mean scotland only has 5M which is less than the yorkshires.

im unironically the welsh master race but cbf for this shit sport

shame because appears I missed some good banter

honestly tho

england

are you embarrassed? honestly

lmao

You should thrust her instead

I'd be more embarrassed to be a Swansea supporter Tbh lad.

how come pal

we're bringing back the Swansea way and playing some of the best progressive attacking football in the league whilst using our youth prospects

you clearly havent watched a championship game all year you fucking fat twat

>15th
lul

>seeing the Wales/Ireland game next week in Cardiff
Oh boy. Cant fucking wait.

pick us up a matchday program butt

are you fucking dull

we're using a youth squad

obviously it's going to take time you spastic

wales 16P, PL4, W4
england 15P, PL4, W3, L1
ireland 9P, PL3, W2, L1
which rules are 6N using?

Uruguay x Brazil, last match of 2019 ARC, starting in less than 10 minutes.

Stream: WR

Attached: Escalação Brasil.jpg (1080x1080, 65K)

do not reply to the tripfag, he nonced his niece and is only here for attention

Come back in 10 years. Maybe you'll make top 4.

>valuing (you)s from an albanian carpet laying forum
how sad

>french NT

Attached: 1548523048055.gif (370x330, 3.49M)

Kill yourself, you fucking ugly bastard.

>wake up
>NH cazzies still havent gone back into hibernation

they're very aggressive.
makes me think.

Sports are their only outlet to prevent their regular causing of world wars and ethnic cleansing, so they take them very seriously.

if ireland win against france (13)
So ireland need both england and wales to lose next week and wales not to get a close loser or try bonus for them to win
england only need wales to lose

>and ethnic cleansing
t. white supremacist colonist

>Wales in charge of bonus points
Unless they win the Grand Slam (which admittedly isn't unlikely) they'll lose the 6N. Even a draw against Ireland will allow England to leapfrog them

You must be a mathematics professor, mate.

I wish every team would finish joint 1st with 2 wins, 1 draw, 2 losses and the same number of bonus points. And same points difference/points scored/tries scored and all that drivel.

I wish. I failed at my attempt.

HT for Uruguay x Brazil. It's 15-11 for Brazil, but today's ref is an abomination. He did things like:
- Calling for Halftime with 30 minutes played (he got realized and match went on after this);
- Talking with TMO ref during almost whole half;
- Doing lots of wrong calls

Let's see if abominations shall keep in 2nd half.

Fuck the Irish rugby team desu come on Scotland tomorrow

Attached: 1518219603779.jpg (247x250, 7K)

>this entire post

Used to happen -ish

*dabs into thread*
Kiwi posters frequently call NH posters cazzies but I don’t recall seeing any New Zealand flags in the December /heart/ thread
*dabs out of thread*

>the state of 1973 Five Nations
Based

Will Warburton's legacy be overrated simply because he was a Lions Captain?

I know the Welsh will wank him off anyway

Welsh myself but it's generally agreed he was a quality player when he was fully fit and on form, but those games were just so rare.
He'd come into tournaments/series either injured or just getting back from injury, all while Tipuric was in outstanding form but always second choice.

Gatland padded his career with preferential selection and captaincy. Personally I'd rate POC/AWJ/BOD all as better captains than him.

I'm just watching the yoke about him now on the BBC and they started with the Lions

He's always come across as very likeable

Used to love how we'd let on Warburton was a psycho after his tackle on Clerc

FT
Uruguay 42-20 Brazil

Uruguay was physically superior in 2nd half and dominated the match (including scrum in last 10 minutes)

Uruguay runner up of ARC, United States got 3rd.

Attached: URU.png (213x245, 22K)

*rockets 8 places up the leaderboard after a truly elite round*
i’m back in the running boys

Attached: 6A050612-D923-4EA1-ADFF-F9ADD57BE234.jpg (200x200, 3K)

Is it true that Joe Taufeteʻe has broken the 100 point mark?

He has the most scored tries by a hooker mark (20 tries)

And a try is worth 5 points, is it not?

USA got third yet people want them in the 12 nations?

20 tries, 100 points

Italy gets 6th year after year. If Italy can, why not US too?

How do Scotland fans get their hopes up year after year only to have them smashed again

Alcohol

Heroin

There is no finer motivation than hatred of ones neighbours. I rue each loss to England, Scotland and Wales in a way that other teams don't manage. And thus victory over them means more too.

Anyone know which match is supposed to have been under suspicion for match fixing from the aussies?

Samoa and Argentina are the main ones, but RSQ is a chance too.

might let this one 404 lads

you're just as bad as the brazilian so
gonna keep it bumped just to spite you

I'll rest easy knowing you'll be gone again in a week.

Create a new one and link it if you want discussion to move.

>no fixtures in the OP
i agree

imagine investing so much of your identity into being a more "authentic" user of a /bumgrab/ general on the epsorts section of a site designed primarily for discussing paedophile cartoons

i dont like being rude to people on here but i hate elitism and you are genuinely a sad wanker

15. Barrett
14. Smith
13. Goodhue
12. Laumape
11. Ioane
10. Mo'unga
9. Smith
8. Read
7. Cane
6. Ioane
5. Whitelock
4. Retallick
3. Franks
2. Coles
1. Moody

16. Taylor, 17. Tu’inukuafe, 18. Laulala, 19. Barrett, 20. Savea, 21. Perenara, 22. McKenzie, 23. Lienert-Brown

this is NZ's best possible team, prove me """wrong"""

imagine typing this garbage out kek

haha KEK!

i dont mind, with you lads its always a juvenile jeering contest ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ps. ill still be here in a week ;)

BTFO
KIWI ON POOICIDE WATCH
LETS WHATSAPP DANIEL TO KNOW HIS THOUGHTS ON THIS MOST OF UNIMAGINABLE EVENTS!1111

bender

Man, I'd like it if the Lions toured more frequently, but I guess it's never going to happen, eh. They're never touring Argentina again, are they, and even if Japan or the US becomes a rugby superpower they won't tour there either.

any of you other lads desperately need a cigarette after doing a massive poo (or welsh in the local vernacular)

Wallabies will win the Bledisloe Cup this year.

Attached: asian.jpg (1070x600, 147K)

I don't smoke.
>welsh
It's scottish now.

imagine typing this garbage out kek

>sings
yes that would be welsh
>scottish
yes that would be poor

reckon you copied this off that russian lad who destroyed ya you sad bender
>im right
YOU KNOW IM RIGHT!!!

:)))

don care goin asleep

>bitchie poounga
>memeshitzie
Nah. Barrett stays at 10, my boyfriend Will Jordan comes in at 15, and Hayden Parker gets a call up after a string of injuries to cover first five from the bench.

>This obsessed chink has been seething over Scotland for years
Sad

Mo'unga was fucking garbage on Saturday, and that's really saying something considering how many points cunterbury put on.

So was memekenzie and shouldn't even be in the queefs, let alone the AB's.

Cannot turn my head to the left. Cannot move my head up or down. Terrible pain on the left side of the neck.

Trips and will go to see a doc

It changes over the years lad. For example last year it was called an english.

It's the eternal Welsh. I know it's you lad you've been buttblasted for a while now

Says the buttblasted Englishman.

I heard about this, it’s called phantom neck syndrome, some people upon waking up one day never recover and are forever looking to the right.

>middle-class public schools
user what? there is evidence of medieval football played by street urchins kicking bundles of rags or inflated pig bladders.

football is safer on hard surfaces, rugby requires grass, also you don't have to touch a potentially dog shit covered ball
hence why football can be played almost anywhere and by anyone.

Warburton on form was a truly elite player, especially defensively. He wasn't quite as good as Pocock at winning turnovers but he was arguably better at slowing the ball down and was unmatched in his strength in contact. He made a career out of being a complete nause to play against, and coupled that with being a fantastic captain.

>The lines

Attached: 1540423975300.jpg (533x388, 75K)

NZ beat by Spain in Vancouver 7s

good post

perfectly normal

You shouldn’t give people false hope user.

France are cunts getting injuries on your team Tbh. Wouldn't be surprised if a few Irish get injured.

Based and plantation of ulsterpilled

England has hordes of low quality subjects crammed into pakified cities. Alba, Cymru and Eire prefer to have sensible populations of higher racial value.

keep your neck warm don't try to force it it can heal within a few days

Ireland 25
France 19

Pray to Odin.

sounds like a trapped nerve

Ireland 33-12 France

*gets drunk*

Ireland 28-24 France

Last world cup they played full murderball against Ireland

It's depressing how low French optimism has been over the last few years.

He's right that soccer is a game of the public schools, Eton specifically. Then so is rugby.

Think i might join ya fren. Too windy to do fack all outside.

Attached: FC78D327-3B10-4858-A381-3FFA6D364E04.png (941x887, 199K)

most sports do originate with the middle/upper classes because they had the time/money to invent them
but football, rugby, cricket and more became widely popular in the late 19th/early 20th century and played by the masses

>West Brits want Ireland to have this under their cities

Attached: 1544613668491.jpg (607x1080, 110K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty-fourth_Amendment_of_the_Constitution_of_Ireland

>Third biggest federation
>Ranking IRB : 8/10
What did you expect

>"Principality Stadium"

Reminder that Wales is not a real country and that England are going to win another slam.

Attached: 1549914738440.jpg (720x556, 222K)

How do we fix French rugby?

How many scoops are ye after taking in already today?

We don't. Leave them to it, they usually sort it out themselves.

Georgia 52-3 Germany
Spain 47-9 Belgium

1. Wales isn't a principality, it is a nation.
2. Even if it was, Monaco and Liechtenstein are principalities and two of the richest, most developed countries in the world, far better than almost every "kingdom" or "republic", the UK and Ireland included. "Principality" is just a title.

First time in 16 years in the championship, France have named an unchanged team.
Fucking hell that says it all

Attached: F2EF2349-E95E-44F1-8DF1-3A28E3B82F19.jpg (1375x645, 83K)

Is giving a man enough rope also a French expression?

Politics is not about personalities, but ideologies. In particular, it is about applying ideology to a peculiar historical circumstance.

In Wales, over the next 5 to 10 years, these circumstances are likely to entail: the protraction and deepening of the Brexit crisis, political turmoil, a decline in economic performance; and, critically for nationalists, an intensification of the ‘Britishing’ of Wales.

The ‘Britishing’ is not fully understood for while it is currently pushed by the Tory Right, it will also be an inevitable consequence of Corbynism.

Corbyn wants to leave the EU for the same reason as Rees-Mogg. He is a Britisher.

What the Tories seek to achieve via the capitalist integration of Wales into England (‘Severnside’, greater Merseyside etc.), Corbyn would fulfil via a Cromwellian British Republic in which petty distinctions of nationality are swept aside in the name of the universal good of British Man.

In this historical context, one candidate stands out.

Brexit seas will be choppy seas. This is the wrong moment in history for conservatism, and I do not mean conservative in any pejorative sense. It is merely that these are not conservative times.

Leanne Wood is fully of the Left. Her views on social disadvantage, minority rights, and opposition to neo-fascism are correct. Her leadership has been honourable and principled.

However, the horrible reality of Brexit is that the British Left will want the British state to be strengthened.

As the UK becomes an ‘independent’ nation state, the Left will resist predatory international capitalism by buttressing the State in the name of the People.

This process always places assimilatory pressure on national minorities.

Welsh nationalism must be anti-assimilationist to its very core, not as an after-thought but as an immediate priority.

I hope that's some shitty copypasta and you didn't just write all that garbage out

>Birmingham City fan invades pitch to assault Aston Villa player

Why exactly does this kind of thing never happen during a rugby game?

never underestimate the shittyness of an NH poster

>Deano tries to punch Eben Etzebeth for banter

Kearney ruled out. Larmour to 15 and aconway onto the bench.

It's difficult to punch someone with a limp wrist

>reddit spacing

It's a sponsor name you mongs, Principality is a building society

codified systems maybe but there have always been games played by the masses,
did boxing exist before queensbury?

rugby is for gays thats why it took off in the colonies where all the weak effeminate men fled to

carbery is a better 15 than larmour
larmour is still a schoolboy player

youtu.be/DINPoJWOXw4
i miss BOD and Shag so much bros

McCloskey is the best Irish centre. Prove me wrong.

didn't take off at all in canada, pakistan, india, anywhere in africa outside SA

Can't wait to see Ireland destroy us so we finally have a reason to put Laporte on the guillotine

Attached: 1552151106427.jpg (720x720, 80K)

A thug's game played by gentlemen

France you have one mission objective, injure as many Irish as possible. Take out a few cheeky key players, nothing too brutal but snap Sexton in half.

>canada, pakistan, india, anywhere in africa outside SA
thats why i specified where the weak queers FLED to and not where the rugged and tall dark and handsome natives lived

first calcutta cup was played in india by the whites anyway
canada its played in british columbia but they still adopted american football
kenya, zimbabwe, namibia, other places

Memerose desu
This tournament has reinforced that JD2 is the best centre in the NH though. Nobody has got through his channel at all

wow
extremely Welsh post
dirty fuckers

>codified systems maybe
It's not a sport if it has no laws of the game
>did boxing exist before queensbury
It was called fighting, or boxing under non-queensbury rules. It depends if it's queensbury rules which make boxing what it is.

It was snowing here in Dublin until 5 minutes ago, but it's warm and not sticking.

Enter the Leprechaun

Based Leprechaun President

youtu.be/MUsXNXCivgs
where were you boys
i was in the pub with dad munching on some crisps and freaking out about that game

IRL hobbit

>our leprechaun president used to drink coffee with fidel castro

Boisterous French anthem away from home Tbh

The Irish should do a Riverdance like when the Kiwis do the Haka. Proper puts the shits up the French.

This will be a bloodbath

Did Ireland change their national anthem

Attached: 1439831938307.jpg (400x386, 37K)

*raises potato*

Attached: eire-side-by-side.jpg (862x575, 77K)

Target Sextons jelly brains

pretty based

1. marseillaise
2. italian anthem
3. ireland's call
4. flower of scotland
5. welsh anthem
6. god save the queen

No. We've a rugby anthem, this Ireland's call. Our true anthem was the first one, Soldier's Song. It's mostly about fighting against the sassanach

Fuck me haven't washed since thrusday and just caught a glimpse of myself in a mirror, look like a hobo

t.walloon

Why were some not singing the second one, is it a NI vs republic thing?

tbf, ireland’s call is a meme anthem
ambrhann nah bhfiann is much better

amhran na bhfiann is better than all of them you stupid fucking cunt

The Italian anthem is banana republic tier and Ireland's Call is dogshit

bonne chance froggies

Attached: 1342299739666s.jpg (229x251, 20K)

>every country on earth: National Anthem
>Ireland: Mix Tape

all objectively wrong

Fratelli d'Italia is awful.

Top tier :
-France
-Scotland

Good tier :
-Wales
-Ireland

OK tier :
-Ireland's Call

Bad tier :
-Italy

God save the queen tier :
-England

cant wait til larmour fucks up and gets crucified by the impartial bandwagoners

Ireland's Call isn't a national anthem, it's just a team song basically

Our anthem is absolute shit. Dunno why anyone like GSTQ

anyone got a stream
piss stream not needed

It begins (again)

>Choking already

wow, so surprised

To easy

i can point my webcam in the direction of the tv if you like

Rory BEAST wahey

God Save the Queen is the only proper anthem, it's ancient. You're pledging your vows to follow your ruler.

It trumps nationalistic anthems by millennia, before nation states were even a concept.

Not the first time 15 frenchmen have had a hooker score all over them desu

i’d appreciate
vipbox ain’t working

at least make them work for it france fucking hell

Gay lads song the true irish anthem

>God Save the Queen is the only proper anthem, it's ancient.
Fuck off Elizabeth

Game on boys

Also Amhrán na bhFiann isgod tier and Ireland's call is dogshit.

>the islamic city of france

Was this line-out even straight?

Ireland immm youuu FAAATHEEERRR!

#pray4shamima

How do we fix french rugby?

It's shit, even the french version (original) is better.

youtube.com/watch?v=8FaEqFFAKRA

just wait for next saturday and the french team will look solid af

oh shhheeeeyyyyyiiiiiiiiittttttttttt

>french handling

Phil Coulter is a legend stfu

Slow down there achmed

more coconuts

I've always been a massive fan of Uruguay.
youtu.be/q-dutV3GvaM
Link has the English translation also

that's only better because french sounds sexier than english

*picks ireland by 17 thanks to based ROG*

>french everything

Basically

Ireland's call is still shit lad

just splattered a frenchie all over the toilet seat lads

The tune itself is diabolical. Doesn't matter what lyrics you sing to it

You're only saying that because you're sectarian

Legendary banter here

I really like the new French jerseys lads

Remember that fat boks fan who tried to tackle the ref during a scrum and got manhandled by McCaw?

>666

Attached: 1764748382.png (417x234, 111K)

>they said this lad was the next BOD

Yep, and it's shit. Remember that Power of Four crap from 2005? Ireland's Call is basically that

Born and raised in Wicklow, not sectarian at all. I just don't like the song, should just stick to Amhrán na bhFiann

It's finally Blue-White-red, the double coq (Le coq sportif) triggers my autism tho.

As Nigerian Irishman I feel saddened that there was only 1 half black Irishman on the rugby team. we are physically bigger, stronger and more skilled than the white Irishman and we need more players of Nigerian heritage on the team. France does it, England does it. So Ireland needs to stop being racist and do it.

Le Coq Sportif make some nice football shirts too

>fat boks fan
that was a normal sized south african. And it was pretty funny, but not as good as the japs beating them

Ball-handling skills and double cock trigger, is it Poetry Sunday

t. Mboko

>the double coq (Le coq sportif) triggers my autism tho.
Fuck now that you mention it it does look dumb, its annoying me now. Still like the overall design tho

hi pota/pol/

Attached: 1472653202013.gif (300x252, 2.79M)

Is France playing today?

Get good and we'll pick you

state of le froggies

Cant wait for wales vs ireland

It's the kiwi ref, he remembers the rainbow warrior

We're doing grand as it is lad. Look what happened to the south African team, niggers ruined it.

REEEEEEE TWO COCKS FUCKING GAY AF

Attached: 1466180531682.jpg (900x900, 31K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>downward pressure status: none

It's a fucking disaster

Why do France have to be so shit lads? At least when Italy do it it's somewhat endearing

Fucking bullshit tmo

I thought they got rid of the downward pressure rule and it only had to be fingers touching the ball on the line?

niggers lack organisation and cohesion, it's why kenyan are shit, once you pick more than a handful the white teams man shank you.

It's not when it's expected

If it's intentional then surely it should be a yellow card?

ya me too but that was clearly a knock-on tbf

Hang in there froggus

No they got rid of the "in control" rule and replaced it with "downward pressure"

Wasn't he coming from the side anyway?

Who replaces Italy?

Georgia, Romania?

*dabs into sleep*

No offside in goal

Neither. Italy aren't that bad to be excluded and those teams aren't going to win a match against the 5 nations any time soon

the game existed before it was codified into a documented sport with written rules

Fucking hell that ball wasn't out

yes it was, then he stuck his foot further out

cheekbones on dupont like a male model

This game is giving me cancer.

C'mon France, wake up.

Wanted to join rugby when I was in secondary school was shit at it, but I gave blowjobs to half my schools team. So i did my part.

Good lad

>who replaces Italy

No, it's who finishes bottom in a demotion contest, Italy might win one or two games in those circumstances and another tier 2 my raise up instead of Georgia.

t. went to school in england

was it Uruguay or Paraguay that were decimated by argentime and brazilian wars back in the 1800s?

There was though, if the wasnt downward pressure the ball wouldn't roll like that, it would be more like a skid across the ground

bit gay m8

State of Ireland. They had a good 20 mins in them and now they are awful. Having this much possession and not even scoring again against France fucking embarrassing.

I can't believe England will win the six nations if Wales lose next weekend.

Would LOVE to see Scotland in tier 2 version of the 6 Nations competition, 2bh. Where they fucking belong.

admiring the french defense tbqh

shame the tmo didnt agree

paraguay

Is it that they're good or the Paddies are shite?

Bastabased is so underrated, he's just utilised poorly by France

I don't know but Uruguay was made as a buffer state between them, like a sudaca Afghanistan

France is a deep black shadow of itself, and Ireland are shit crisps.

Attached: amypotato.jpg (640x640, 114K)

what the fuck

*Loses to Wales*

ya we're a fucking joke

labour to score with our boring rugby

i cant believe wales will lose to this ireland team at home next week

they bred themselves back pretty quick if I recall

So England are basically set for a Grand Slam, right?

jinx

amazing try

>I can't believe England will win the six nations if Wales lose next weekend

Battered Ireland, battered France, battered Italy, will batter Scotland. Deserved 2bh, assuming Wales lose to Ireland

No lol

who is more of an absolute unit, bastareaud or tuilagi?

...how?

>Irelel

Peaked too early.

They've already lost to Wales. No chance for a GS now.

It was clearly a knock on mate, if he did that in open play it'd be a knock on all day

if you count Wales as England then yes

Attached: 1549136199551.jpg (1000x800, 301K)

England don't deserve to win they lost to Wales ando have performed badly

Only if they score 4 tries. You have to score 4 tries in your last match for a grand slam

Hehe cheeky Furlong injury

>it's a France gets robbed by an anglo ref episode

basta but tuilagi is faster and has a lower centre of gravity.

>Battered Italy
What do you want a medal?

If Wales lose to Ireland then they don't deserve to either.

>needing 35 mins unopposed possession to score

Wrong. Under the new rules you have to score 5 tries and pass the ball to a black player for him to score a try in order to get the Grand Slam.

England deserve to win if Wales lose. Wales have played like shit every game except the second half against England.

Just another typical French performance. No composure, no control, absolute mess.

try

... no wait hes fumbled it

Well he wouldn't do it in open play would he thick cunt

Samson Lee

Attached: Samson-Lee.jpg (320x375, 38K)

Make a new thread, peasants.

This six nations doesn't deserve a new thread.

thats a try

>boot italy out the 6n
boot france too
and scotland

>1 try from a maul
>spend the next half hour ejaculating too early and going on the flop
>2nd try from set piece wrap around
>3rd (disallowed) try from a garryowen
>4th try from 1 out runners

Reminder that Schmidt is a tactical genius

Home and away with England, Ireland and Wales would be good Tbh.

Not seeing anything to trouble Wales. >We've been eating up one out carries and loop plays for years

the 6 nations should just be Ireland, Wales, North England, South England and the collective Channel Islands

NEW THREAD

Better than a certain other amendment passed last year.

Perfection.

>paddy murphy vs perfidious albion
which is the non gay thread?

Why the fuck is every single stream either in a different language, lagging up my computer or outright not working at all?

Attached: e68.jpg (665x662, 184K)

Agree with Eddie Jones here 2bh