Reminder that in 2009 Fulham erected this statue of Michael 'King of Child Rape' Jackson outside their Craven Cottage...

Reminder that in 2009 Fulham erected this statue of Michael 'King of Child Rape' Jackson outside their Craven Cottage ground, in London SW6.

Attached: fulham_pede.png (670x859, 716K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6p8CgdRLnDQ
vanityfair.com/hollywood/2019/03/10-undeniable-facts-about-the-michael-jackson-sexual-abuse-allegations
youtube.com/watch?v=RjDJfVbKn1o
youtube.com/watch?v=9OSzEPeCQR8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hahaha you are such a heeb you even made a separate thread for this, you just found out about it didnt you? dumb zoomer

Reminder that in 2009 Michael Jackson erected his cock up OP's pre-teen arse

honestly what does this documentary tell us that we don't already know
everyone already knew he was a nonce and didn't care

spbp

This. It's fairly obvious OP is about 12 and doesn't remember Fulham under Al-Fayed.

El Ayuwoki xd

MJ dindu nuffin
Just ppl out for a quick me2 cashgrab

this.

Does it show actual CP or what? Because people accused him since the 90's and the fans didn't give a shit. What happened this time that everyone is against him after all these years?

Jacko is innocent

Literally just allegations.
Honestly they're lucky dead people can't sue for defamation

mj is innocent
r kelly is guilty

simple as

Outrage culture. Not to mention he's dead, so there's no negative to claiming whatever you want against him.

The only thing Kels is guilty of is trusting bitches.

negro pepul want to be wyte and raep kiids

god daaym the state of negroes

HEE HEE

GTFO Schlomo Nosebergstein

youtu.be/6p8CgdRLnDQ

Attached: arthur.jpg (800x800, 73K)

no era abusador

lot of boy fucking enthusiasts itt

Attached: 10719284-0-image-a-19_1551998941073.jpg (306x522, 47K)

he just liked sleeping in hotel rooms and his own bedroom with boys for three weeks at at a time but nothing happened.

Attached: 10719288-0-Michael_Jackson_and_James_Safechuck.jpg (306x459, 27K)

this same outfit shit on the kid who accused him of abuse is just normal, they were good friends. teh jews are behind this.

Attached: 10719268-0-image-m-6_1551998295515.jpg (634x470, 94K)

>teh
you didnt say joos though, get it right

MJ molested children AND the accusers are lying AND there is a Jewish conspiracy to destroy him

Why the fuck did you build a statue of an American, bongs?

Attached: 1523912062041.png (540x368, 65K)

Imagine being balls deep in prime Macauley Culkin, lads.

Yeah it's outrage culture and not the fact that he raped children. Hopefully it happens to your kids

We didn't, a rich Egyptian nut job did.

Was Michael Jackson really big enough back then to warrant having his own statue?

given that his estate is suing HBO for 100m under some shitty damages clause from 27 years ago it's more likely there's a jewish conspiracy to defend him.

t. zoomer

Who cares? Still a legend, not going to stop me from listening to Billie Jean
Just like I'm not going to stop listening to R Kelly over some TV show

niggas read this. you'd have to be fucking deluded to deny he was a child abuser and a seriously disturbed individual

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2019/03/10-undeniable-facts-about-the-michael-jackson-sexual-abuse-allegations

S A M E F A G G O T

He was the Ninja of the 80s/90s

MY MINDS TELLING ME NO....

MJ is fucking shit m8, warmed up plastic soul for Deano's of the 80's.

>tripfag
>wrong
shocker

(((vanityfair)))

cool story jew

>British

hoihoihoihoihoi

Reminder that the guy who erected it was the father of the guy who got Princess Di killed by the Queen.

Reminder that MJ called out the Jews and that's why they killed him and tried to ruin his life with false allegations

>"Jew me, sue me, everybody do me/ Kick me, kike me, don't you black or white me. They don't really care about us"

seems legit

Attached: b9v2jx2or0dp9oeswcei.jpg (800x450, 75K)

>"my minds telling me"
>not "my mind's telling me"

hoihoihoihoi

It is better than whatever garbage you listen to

Wait he says kike in that song? I always knew he he said jew me but not kike. Very based tbf

youtube.com/watch?v=RjDJfVbKn1o

youtube.com/watch?v=9OSzEPeCQR8

>implying this mincing plastic soul nonce is better than Keith Fullerman Whitman's Generator 1

Based Michael, fuck you and fuck kikes too.

This is exactly what happened

MJ is completely innocent

Good goyim tho

>commissioned by mohammed
MJ is a child rapist, confirmed right there.

can you imagine the redpills he was going to drop on his final tour, no wonder they killed him

Wonder (((who))) is behind this post

This thread is proof that boomer conspiracy tards really have taken over the internet. Your precious mincing faggot raped kids, get over it.

Attached: tp-image-mj-fbi-3.jpg (960x1174, 180K)

aaaah no wonder, they turned on him

dont really care if he did or didn't, the music is still just as good

Da joos planted this cp on him in the 80's to stop him from.....nobody knows.

Attached: tp-image-mj-fbi-4.jpg (960x1237, 187K)

no one cares or will ever care about your shit electronica shit while MJ will forever be a legend, deal with it

fuck jews desu

t. kike

you have been at this for ages you obvious heeb

Based and redpilled

>says the obvious u r a heeb samefag from hours ago
I came back to this thread to see if kid fucking apologists were still crawling all over it. And here you are.

Attached: 238181.jpg (730x517, 97K)

Michael Jackson Bums Kids

go back where you came from then jew boy

You're obviously a kid rape enthusiast. Or why are you shilling for this freak six hours later ? Big MJ fan eh?

>This is what /pol/tards actually believe

>you
>not a pedophile
fuck off kike

the only one shilling is you, im just calling out a kike when i see one. could not be more obvious

yes, even when I was a child in the late 90s/early 2000s he was massive

go easy on the spud, lüd

>you will never get diddled by King of Pop.
Why even live...

I'm not a kike, and you're the one defending the kid fucker six hours later. Why are you so keen on this scumbag? Sounds kikeish to me.

Euros love MJ 1000x more than Americans and unlike burgers they actively refused to believe he had sex with children

This but unironically

MJ is a manchild and mentally ill, although there's no proof that he actually fucked any of the kids. He was probably just playing with them in the same way that kids usually play with each other (non-sexually).

apparently MJ had a hallway rigged with sensors that make sound in his room if someone comes closer to it..

you really are the worst poster on this board

Did you actually just link a vanity fair article

what about all the the then-kids who said he abused them?

Reminder that Michael Jackson buttfucked Corey Feldman so hard he went insane.

He's been ruled innocent several times and never guilty, fuck off

Even if he didn't molest any children, Jackson was a creepy pedo drug abusing degenerate who should have never been left alone with children

>He was probably just playing with them in the same way that kids usually play with each other (non-sexually).
that doesnt mean he wasnt a pedophile

lots of rich guilty people have been ruled not guilty

wait, what's wrong with child rape?

If Martin Luther was living he wouldn't let this be.

"Probably" was the wrong word to use in that post since it implies that I think he was most likely innocent (when it's closer to 50/50 or more likely that he was a nonce). But parents telling their kids to claim MJ abused them would be a relatively easy way for them to get a lot of money, especially when MJ was doing things that would be suspicious if he were a normal adult (sleeping in a room with a bunch of kids). However if it was a kid sleeping in a room with other kids, it wouldn't be suspicious and most people accept that MJ had the mentality of a child.

Either way, it's pointless bringing it up now since he's dead so it's not like he can get punished for it.

I bet you think OJ didn't kill his missus too

Imagine how much the record companies would suffer if this came out then. The kids were paid to be quiet and the parents had no problem.

OJ was something completely different

Attached: Was+Martin+Luther+(Protestant+Reformation)+a+friend+of+the+Jews+or+an+enemy+Explain+why..jpg (1024x576, 115K)

>if this came out then
retarded zoomer stop posting

shut up bitch the kids changed their stories

Michael knew all about them.

Based.

wtf I love Luther now.

In Munich there's a statue of him outside of a hotel he stayed at once

Well, at least it looks terrible.