Le 27 year old prospect man

>le 27 year old prospect man

Attached: cringe.jpg (960x620, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.com/soccer/barcelona/story/3511792/barcelonas-lionel-messi-would-swap-club-title-for-argentina-world-cup-success
goal.com/en-ph/news/id-trade-all-my-champions-league-titles-for-the-world-cup/1csrs5wbic7mx1665bego8ouwg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he is a prospect in the sense that he's going to make a fuckload more money before he retires

>le old prospects

Attached: Dybala Neymar Griezmann.jpg (1280x720, 217K)

>dybala is 25
fuck lads, when is he going to take over messi's role in the NT then? Messi is legit gonna play until his 40s

greaseboy and nerman have accomplished stuff, sort of
I think the ultimate "2x year old prospects" are
>dybala
>lingard
>rafinha
>kimmich
>barkley
>isco
>vazquez

>Griezmann

Attached: Griezmann.png (403x284, 11K)

Halal is gonna make an offer though.

>FIFA World Cup
better than your sugar daddy christian ronald

kek

5 cl is better than 1 world cup

Attached: 1543576849536.jpg (890x890, 91K)

>5 cl is better than 1 world cup

Attached: soy.jpg (211x239, 9K)

who took the photo?

>consistently performing over 5 different campaigns isn't worth more than getting lucky over 7 games

>consistently performing
>carried by bale, kroos and refball

Yeah he got bailed out by in 2008 final when he was the only United player that scored, right?

>27
>Brazilian
Literally already finished

>performing well in one CL final is equal to "consistently performing over 5 different campaigns"

me

have to completely agree with this

68 goals across those 5 campaigns, that's 1.13 goals per game

YIKES

cant buy a world cup lad. blood and soil.

Yeah, because getting lucky and being born in 1 and 8 countries is better

Should be Africa's cup by that defination

>the neutralizer of nikosia
>the malnourisher of malmö
>the wanker of wolfsburg
>the grinder of galatasaray
>the killer of kobenhavn

It is better. Being born in a certain country doesn't make people automatically better at football.

But it does mean you have other talented players to carry you
You're right, not once did he score against a good team, and other players like Messi never scored against a shit team

He missed a penalty in the shootout so technically Van der sar carried him

This post doesn't make sense. Read what I said again.

Stfu you retarded shitskin

>implies that ronaldo couldn't get carried
>literally got carried by a russian premiership babby called eder

No, it does make sense. You're first point implied that winning the CL didn't mean as much simply because the team can buy better players. If you're born in France, like Antoine Griezmann, you can't buy better team mates to carry you, but you are born in a golden generation

Vazquez was never hyped nor expected to become a great player. he's good at what he does though.

If Ronaldo got carried name me a player that hasn't ever been carried

based india. i would buy a toilet for you

wasn't he the top scorer in all those CL runs

see

There is a difference between having other players help and being carried. Being carried only happens if you didn't contribute anything

>Should be Africa's cup by that defination

next time get an englishman to post so they make sense you retarded pajeet

Yes but that's not based on where you are born brainlet. That's what I'm disagreeing with.

How is your national team not based on where you are born? If you aren't born in England, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Argentina, Brazil or Uruguay you simply can not win a world cup, ever. Why should we regard it as the ultimate title when you have to be born in one of those nations just to win it?

the latter of course applying to national team ronnie

>england
>argentina
>uruguay
clearly you haven't been watching the world cup in the past 20 years

He scored and assisted in the semi final of Euro 2016

Those are 3 of the nations that have won it.

and won the final completely without him

>only the final matters
They don't get to the final without him

>if you are born in uruguay or england in 1994 you're a lucky person because they won the world cup 69 and 53 years ago respectively
actual brainlet

clearly you havent been watching the world cup in the past 20 years

maybe back when countries were actually represented by their nt-s. now its niggers in france and england, türks in sweden, albanians in switzerland. its basically a shittier version of champions league so its only held every 4 years

Is that what I fucking said? If the world cup is required to be the GOAT, then the people who have won it in the past with those countries meet that requirement to be in the conversation too

>the whacker of wales
sure they would

well then why doesn't cavani just win a world cup if he's so lucky to be born in a country that won a world cup 7 decades ago?

That's not what I said. The people who did win it with Uruguay were lucky to have been born in the right generation of talent, just like the current French squad
>scoring goals in knockout games is bad

History is filled with a litany of star studded national teams that accomplished nothing. The argentina team of the last few years comes to mind.

I believe the world cup is a harder prize to attain than the champions league.

Watch your tongue, convict.

Attached: 4e5e5da8a74a7feba778e00ba2d78f85.jpg (660x899, 116K)

menino neymar

Lingard's accomplished stuff as well

memmar

Greaseman it's better than these overrated faggots

Attached: save me messi.jpg (447x551, 34K)

>it supposed to be their era right now
>messi still dominating

kek

Cringe.

He's one of the best currently, unironically

Is it possible to make a starting XI with those prospects?

Vazquez lmao

He's right. The Meme Cup is overrated as fuck.

>muh 4 games once every 4 summers

fucked every chance of being remembered up when he went to psg
do people nowadays even give a shit about the guy?

>FIFA World cup 2018
Better career than Donaldo already

france world cup was pure luck, low level group stage , fucked up argentina team, uruguay without their best player, almost of all the goals were scored score from set piece , penalty and own goal

no lmao
Even ask Penaldo about that

Whatever Ahmed
We are World champs

>we
cringe

>segunda division
>europa league

WHOA

>tf
>tp

Absolutely fucking not.

Why is he wasting his career in France?

Only nationalist third worlders could believe this. 7 games played every 4 years is not a good representation of ability.

The WC is the biggest football cimpetition by far
I wasn't expecting a Donaldo dickrider from sheep shagger land to understand that anyway

>Dyabala
>Gets benched by Allegri and got benched by Sampaoli
Is it over? I legit thought he was gonna be the best by now

Post real prospects lads

Attached: Martin Ødegaard.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

Einstein

>biggest
And? Who cares if it's the biggest. Do we judge who the best is based on spectacle now?

He had one stand out year and everybody thought he would be the GOAT. In the end he's just a good player

Doesn't help that his current coach is a retard who never puts him in his position or does le 442 just to put donaldo and mandzukic

Nah, what did the fag even do, that Atleti did not achive befor?

Attached: 4066476-2844116109.jpg (500x333, 55K)

He still has time, maybe he can get good enough to play in the prem, real madrid no way though

Welcome to Brighton & Hove Albion

>who never puts him in his position
And what position is that? Because everybody seems to know what Dybala's position is and it's never the same

He's starting to get into trannies, he'll be better next season

>griezmann
>world cup
>the face of atletico

My favorite FM wonderkid

central attacking midfielder

>world champion
>la liga winner
>Europa winner
>CL winner (this year)
How is Griezmann a prospect?

>the face of an irrelevant team

Griezmann did not win La Liga with Atletico you fucking idiot. I would expect and Spaniard to at least know that, but it's so irreverent that it seems everyone forgets

Robbie Savage

Probably not Real. But Kroos plays like shit, and even Odegaard would do better right now. He might be heading for Ajax as they are rumored to offer 20 million Euros for him. He has created 32 chances the last 3 months, more than any player in the Eresdivisie

forgot JLingz

Do you know Paolo Maldini or Fabio Grosso
The first one won 5 champions leagues the other World Cup

I will let you decide their skill

lmao kiwi

Sorry kid but Maldini is better than Roche Santa Cruz

Ask italians about that

>moves to paris to distance himself from messi and create his own legacy
>does nothing of note

what did he mean by this

The kiwi is right even if you don't want to admit it.
A world cup is more prestigious but it has a far lower quality of play than a CL.

Either way cup competitions are a meme.You can win a cup by sheer luck, the same isn't true for a league.
None of you fags can deny what I said.

>None of you fags can deny what I said.
watch me
>tf
>tp
that wasn't too hard

>you can win a wc by sheer luck

They say the same thing.

You can if you were born in France 24-32 years ago

lmao implying only france had a stacked team in 2018

>the face of the eternal third place of la liga

They had the most stacked team, which is why they won. But if a team like Brazil or Germany had won it would still apply.

>neymar
>leave Barcelona to be the face of psg
>most people start viewing leonardo as the face of psg

you say dumb shit nigger, portugal and holland never won it but their team was good enough to win it as well, don't pretend you can only win it if you're only part of the "big countries" that's bullshit, greece won the euro, denmark as well, croatia went to the wc final.

>anybody who was born in Frogland 24-32 years ago would be picked to be on the first team
based retarded sheep fucker

Are you fucking kidding? When has Portugal or Holland even come close to having the same level of talent as a France or Brazil?
>greece won the euro, denmark as well, croatia went to the wc final.
How many of them won the world cup?

I'm not saying anyone would get in, but it's a national team. There are lots of great players who have been born in small countries who never achieve anything because they didn't have a bunch of other really good players born there too

Portugal 2006 was dope, if you were not a zoomer you would remind it, holland went 3, THREE times in a wc final and you dare to say they could never win it ? stop the pot nigger.

Why is it so hard for coffeeniggers to count years? They're literally Africa-tier.

He was bailed out by the slip

Attached: brainlet.jpg (423x347, 16K)

>holland went 3, THREE times in a wc final and you dare to say they could never win it ? stop
They literally couldn't win it though. 3 times and no wins

>5 WC is better than 1 CL

Attached: 73a.png (1280x1483, 41K)

To win world cup you need to either play with goat (Argentina '86) or play when your country declares independent democratic allegiance to zog (Argentina '78)

yes they didn't win it, does that mean they have no chances to like you're implying ? seriously stop the pot it makes you write shit a junior would find cringe, even uruguay who won it twice so they enter in your little circle jerk of potential winners, they would have less chances nowadays than holland.

List me the 2006 Portugal team or 2010 Netherlands and put them next to 2018 France

why would you compare a 2006 team with a 2018 retard, compare the 2018 teams together and the 2006 teams together, and yes Portugal had a fair chance to win it in 2006, like Belgium or Brazil had a fair chance to win it in 2018.

>why would you compare a 2006 team with a 2018
Because we're talking about which team is more stacked. Talking about 2006 Italy or France doesn't help much seeing as they each put Portugal to shame, same with 2010 Spain and Netherlands

yes, which teams is more stacked in 2006 or in 2018, it's not to determine who had the best nt of history you retard, stop smoking weed.

And the two teams you listed, Portugal and Netherlands, were neither the most stacked or the winners. You can keep saying "if if if" but I'm just talking about what actually happened

i never said they were THE MOST stacked, i said they were stacked enough to win it, RETARD

>I'm just talking about what actually happened
no, you're saying you have no chance to win a wc if you never won before, it's one of the most retarded pov i ever read on this board but coming from your flag it's not surprissing

But they weren't, else they would have
What happens if you're born in Ireland, or Serbia? You can just never be the GOAT?

>What happens if you're born in Ireland, or Serbia? You can just never be the GOAT?
are you for real, i just told you you can win cups even tho you're not from a "big country" like greece or denmark did, so yes you can be the goat even in smaller teams if you sort your shit right, you try to imply that you can only win shit with the best squads that's just wrong.

>greece or denmark did
When did they win the world cup?

they won a contionental cup against stacked as fuck teams that should have won it if i follow your narrative.

We're talking about world cups

no, we're talking about nt vs club teams, since you jumped in the conversation you should follow it.

>What happens if you're born in Ireland, or Serbia? You can just never be the GOAT?
JUST WAIT, the goat of basketball is going to come out of Sri Lanka..

A country that can't bring 11 good niggas to a WC and you're talking about producing GOATs? wtf

Yeah, you're right, only the 8 countries that have won the WC have ever produced good players
No, we're talking about world cups.

WC = much more balanced competition

CL = every year and teams like Real Madrid are like a Mercedes while everyone else is a Force India

Casemiro and Marcelo have 4 CLs
Daniel Alves has 3 CLs

>No, we're talking about world cups.
NO, i answered an american post and you jumped in nigger

Marcelo and Dani Alves are the best fullbacks in Brazil history
>inb4 Cafu and Carlos
boomer memes

Just notice how people don't even pretend it anymore
"He should have gone to Barcelona/RM to win titles"
They laugh at Neymar and just the other day laughed at griezmann
Because they already know they're overpowered and will win stuff while everyone else is fucked

in WC it's way way more balanced

i would even say that the last wc had a fair amoun of teams with kinda same level, it was way more open than in 2014 or 2010

that has not the same value for south american players or fans.
Nerman probably would trade 20 CL for a single WC

>he bases he's opnion off of reddit comments

too bad he will never have more than one to trade with :)

Except it’s not you cunt, Cruyff or George Best was better than anyone in the French team but had no chance of winning the World Cup because their shit national teams which they had no choice over, the fact Portugal/Ronaldo managed to win the euros is a miracle in itself

Messi rates it as well
espn.com/soccer/barcelona/story/3511792/barcelonas-lionel-messi-would-swap-club-title-for-argentina-world-cup-success

Modric as well:
>Luka Modric has explained how much Sunday’s World Cup final means to him, stating that he would trade in his four Champions League titles to win the crown.

goal.com/en-ph/news/id-trade-all-my-champions-league-titles-for-the-world-cup/1csrs5wbic7mx1665bego8ouwg

Bale rates achievements in NT as well
>It is the most honoured I have been in my career. The biggest honour you can have is to play for you country. It is an amazing achievement in itself.

leaving neymar outside is the same for any south american player you can count like messi, suarez or whatever one you like....and if they were able to play at least one or two seasons in their "original" league they would trade any CL for a Libertadores too.

It's not about skill. Maldini was obviously better but everyone remembers Grosso's big moments in the world cup in 06. Roberto Baggio is another example of how one moment in the world cup can end up overshadowing the rest of a players career. Ask anyone to picture Baggio and they'll think of his penalty miss in 94

It's the same for almost every player, you grow up dreaming of winning with your country. Your club team are just the people that pay your wage

Nah I grew up watching arsenal compete for the CL while England struggled to get past the group stage

And how many english players are on the arsenal team

What’s your point? For me my club always meant more growing up, even now I still don’t feel that much connection to the national team, a lot of the support during the World Cup just felt forced/false, no where near the passion people feel when their club is playing a derby or cup final anyway