*Retro*

Attached: rrrr.jpg (1080x1080, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47515481
bbc.com/news/world-africa-47513508
twitter.com/Arsenal/status/1104815517150445568
twitter.com/CannonInsider/status/1104830629030580224
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Most teams don't win anything for long periods of time but still have supporters.

For me, it’s collars

They never look good on football shirts desu

i absolutely loved this though and so do you

Attached: 2013-14 away.jpg (750x1000, 89K)

Last kit i liked was the 13/14 home kit

Wish they didn't put the logo in the middle. Would've been my absolute favourite.

Attached: Thierry-Henry-005.jpg (460x276, 32K)

Right now someone is living in an alternate reality where Arsenal take revenge for the 8-2 and absolutely smashes United 6-0 on sunday.

Unfortunately that someone isnt you

mark my words: next season we will win the EPL

its called a badge

the England's Pretty Lawn trophy?

Arsenal's revenge for 8-2 was Welbeck knocking them out of the FA Cup.

This. Fucking love them.

Attached: hermine.jpg (1820x1213, 451K)

Collars on football shirts only seem to come back in the later half of the decade.

86-87
96-97
06-07
16-17

All had collars, then they disappear again

Attached: Ender's Game.jpg (446x434, 41K)

Yeah guys, I'm growing more and more concerned about the game. Some sort of primordial fear deep down the gut. Not liking it one bit.

Right now someone is living in an alternate reality where the commies lost WW2, the sionistic country of Israel is on Madagascar, Cesc never leaved, Cazorla never died, RvP had more than one great season, Arsenal won that CL game and still are an European powerhouse. Tomorrow game is known as _the_ El Classico.
But it's not us.

>Arsenal extended their deal with Emirates, with naming rights extending to 2028.
So Arsenal really wants to name it Emirates forever?
Also the deal gives 30mil every year, and including the 30mil with kit deal, why doesnt Arsenal have a transfer budget of at least 60mil every season?

Schar just picked up a yellow so will miss the match vs. Arsenal

because the owners like money more than football

Oh no no no no no

Get fucked Spurs

what a shot

if Auba wouldn't had fucked up >we would have had a chance to overtake them

Spurs are unironically gonna finish 5th in a 3 horse race

>spurs losing
good for united and chelsea

>Tottenham
It would be even better if we had anything but a slim chance of getting at least a point tomorrow.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Satsuriku no Tenshi - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.21_[2018.09.26_00.20.14].jpg (494x494, 45K)

united is gonna have a field day tomorrow, aren't they

And If Lacazette Didnt miss open goal from 5 yards and Mustafi never got bought But instead got shot in the head with a bullet

Imagine If Ole manages to win the league with united This season.

SPUDS
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I look forward to them giving him a 3 year contract and then flopping next season when his team is at full strength, before being sacked with a £15m payout. Plastics will crawl back under the floorboards and they can hire some new meme manager.

Maybe he was being sarcastic and sardonic, implying that it's a logo like any other business and other company etc

'ate Rennes
'ate France
'ate French Fries
love Arsenal
love England
love Chips

>yfw the starting lineup gets revealed

Attached: 1451620843980.jpg (396x385, 25K)

Attached: 1544476611821.jpg (512x422, 29K)

Anyone got that pepe facing forward meme with an arsenal hat on and not a spuds hat

>Kane headbutt on azpilecueta
>Rose studs up challenge on Leno
>offside penalty call for 1-1
>Davidson sanchez stamp on Monreal
>vertonghen 10 yards inside penalty area to make the last ditch save off the penalty
>sissoka red today
>walker-peters red today

Just in the last 3 epl games. Imagine trying on petend referees don't have a bias and it all evens out

yeah

>sperma
LMFAO

All these Arsenal fans ITT yet NONE of them have mentioned that this has NEVER been an Arsenal shirt.

Plastic club.

reminds me of the brainlet in here who tried to tell me that you make your own luck, kek.
Refs are so shit nowadays it’s unbelievable.

>Refs are so shit
I've been saying this for years!
Nice get, la.

Anyone else have the feeling that we'll do way better in the VAR era?

>actually looking at the OP image
not even once

PL VAR will be a mess, unless they import good referees for the monitor duty. Just imagine that blind idiot Andre Marinara in the screen room.

Spurs have been riding their luck for a while now. All those jammy wins during Harry Kane's injury masked a deeply flawed squad. All they did against us is hoof it into the channels and rush the ball. It felt more like a game against a high-powered Sam Allardyce side than a clash with a top team. And that's really all they're about. Hit it into the channels, foul teams on a rotational basis high up the pitch, get in their faces and try to make the game a physical contest. I don't know why nobody calls them out on their shit football and cynical, overly aggressive play (it's no coincidence that you're picking out a red card incident every other game). There's this view of Tottenham that they play pretty football but fall short because they're not resilient enough. It's a false narrative. The truth is that Spurs are a nasty, ugly team that's simply running out of steam. Every game Spurs lose is a victory for football. I can't wait until they drop out of the Top 4 and that whole shitshow comes undone.

Attached: 90s.jpg (427x537, 28K)

Is Sterling world class?

No

Attached: gettyimages-1067618600-1024x1024.jpg (1024x726, 509K)

Best winger in the world imo

Why not?

Can't remember the last time he played like a world class player against a "decent" non-english team

Are Man City the most boring team ever?

You have to come up with an actual reason.

He is a cheater, diver, traitor, annoying individual
Technically great, but doesn't have attitude

That's a pretty roundabout way of saying "because he doesn't play for us".

Arsenal already had someone like him, his name was Alexis
It didn't end so well though

I really miss him, whenever we don't play well we could always count on him to bail us out. There's nobody in the team with individual brilliance now, Sanchez would've torn Rennes apart on his own.

Attached: 1523178453775.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

Just say you're racist.

darren moore IN

>you have to rate this black player otherwise you're a racist!

lmao, sorry m8 that's not how it works. Sterlel has failed to perform against ANY top sides and his constant chokes and misses at the world cup may have genuinely cost England the trophy.

Attached: sterlel.jpg (620x802, 56K)

>Sterlel has failed to perform against ANY top sides

Attached: stop.jpg (137x234, 11K)

>tf
>tp

imagine letting united beat you at home twice in 2 months with a substitute manager

Attached: 1506189491974.jpg (800x771, 536K)

You don't understand. They're Manchester Unlocked now.

imagine not beating Mourinho united
what a ludicrous display that was, it felt like the players wanted to sack Mou but didn't wanted to lose to Arsenal either so they would just score the equalizer whenever they felt like it

No no no that’s me and I’m calling that shit now it’s going to happen.

top kek

ozil

Attached: ozil.jpg (1024x865, 399K)

We should sign Junior Hoilett.

Is that qt goat guy still around? Newspapers are linking us with Schar.

if arsenal lose this match i'm not watching another game this season

Who?

Apparently because the new kit deal next season is Adidas they're doing all retro style kits from the era they were last Arsenal's kit sponsor.

You're an idiot.
Sterling is GOAT and I'm not a City fan in the slightest.
The past 2 years he's been one of those that Pep simply has to play every game.

>losing to Poonited again
>after losing to French turnip diggers
feelsbadman

Attached: this makes potato seethe.jpg (1080x1080, 156K)

>trip
>american
>city
This is the epitome of cringe

just another name to filter, lad

Why doesnt emery show an example and toss Mustafi and Xhaka into the u23s and let some of the young academy lads (regardless If They are good enough) play?

Mustafi has literally ruined th Arsenal shirt flr me, absolutely worst signing in the Entire history of football.

Worse than Jeffers, Stepanovs or Santos?

You have to see the context.

Mustafi cost 35 mill
Mustafi still fucking plays after 3 seasons, regularly.
Mustafi could literally have a 10 min compilation of all the times he has cost us points

The exact same could be said about xhaka

Those two for 70 mill are by far the worst signings in the history of world football.

Can't afford to shoot ourselves in the foot just to appear hard at this stage of the season. Doubt any youth will commit fewer errors or defend better in general than Mustafi right now so there's no choice until the transfer window anyway.

People say we should be giving Emery 2-3 years in charge before we judge him but why? None of the top teams do this, they all strive for excellence and they do this by kicking out managers that aren't up to that standard. If we lose this weekend Emery needs to go

Because fans of This club has been conditioned that 4th place finish is a good thing. This club hasnt won a major trophy since 2004 and that shit has made the entire club from top to bottom complacent.

To be fair, he's inherited an absolutely shocking team.

Im quite confident about today lads. Easy 2-0 win (Lupoli 38", 85")

>Emery is at fault and should be sacked for having a shit team and having no money to strengthen it
Sound logic.

>manager should be sacked before he has the chance to build a team

I thought Australians liked sports.

This cunt needs to go no matter what. If we get into CL next season I'll be grateful but he's too beta to be a manager of a team challenging for the league let alone CL and that's what Arsenal should be aiming for considering >our financial position. Top 4 should actually be a joke. Kroenke does spend money, we just need a direction with a good manager and board

cant wait for a frustrating 2-2 in a couple of hours

I’ll take it desu

>Kroenke does spend money

ayyy
if you mean money from player sales i would agree

Attached: 1410712719213.jpg (368x440, 34K)

ok, lets get serious. united got ole gunnar solskjaer, real got zidane. which arsenal club legend can inexplicably inspire a bunch of potato sacks to glory?

Bergkamp for the home games, Ljunberg for the away games

ole will get exposed in 3.. 2.. 1

what meme will pobga/lingard mock us with after scoring today?

Mikel Arteta

really smart to play cech in yeuropa league

Attached: 1552116203517.webm (1920x1080, 2.69M)

Vieira
Henry
Arteta

France v Ireland immediately followed by /arse/ v. Manure
what a great Sunday lads

Attached: dubUD4u.jpg (480x270, 32K)

>vs Watford

Attached: 1480012527854.jpg (640x480, 29K)

please end Oles run guys!!

i forgot he couldnt fly lol

>60 million

Attached: 1552176537490.webm (920x520, 2.87M)

really skillful defending

imagine being Ramsey, having to play with shitters like Iwobi and Mustafi, being the best player last year and finally asking for a raise since the shitters near you earn a ton of money for playing fortnite and missing tap-ins and the board tells you NO
i feel for him lads, thank dog he's going somewhere where he has a chance of winning something

Reminder that manure will always be manure found in every thread pretending to be neutrals and representing the whole world, mind your step!

Nah mate, not saying Xhaka is great but you can see he’s passionate about the club and wants to win, just look how he celebrates goals

xhaka vs rennes:

loses ball by not passing quck enough, sokratis has to pick up a yellow to stop counter.
doesnt clear the ball against rennes inside his own box 2 meters from goal, passes it to a rennes player

I can tell you I would be super passionate aswell if i played for arsenal, but that doesnt mean i should play.

It’s actually unbelievable he’s the league top scorer

i would actually have punched him the face if i was ramsay

>club legend

He doesn’t need to be made an example of though, just use him as a sub or not play him in important games, he gives he’s all even if that isn’t good enough shouldn’t be punished for it, Mustafi and maybe guendouzi are the ones who needs to be made example of

raul jimenez is unironically better than any of arsenals strikers

The mcvities digestive THINS taste fucking horrible compared to the normal ones. What gives?

I've been wanting to try those out for a while. Not a big consumer of Mcvities Digestives in general so maybe I won't mind the thin ones that much either.

Attached: IMG-20190310-WA0005.jpg (750x715, 56K)

Based Jimmy Ness

>3 atb
>2 strikers
quick 1-3 for united

>ozil
fucking hell were fucked

he played well in the last few matches. He deserves a start today

>no Iwogbi

Attached: 1541331204834.png (636x562, 14K)

nice

Midfield not giving me much hope but at least no iwobi

>Mkhitaryan not in squad

>3 at the back

Oh lord

Xhaka
Ramsey
Amn
Kolasinac
Yup they finna get dabbed on

>Ozil
Please don't be shit my man

Squad's fine. That bench is dreadful tho

How many chances is auba going to choke away today?

>1 atb

cool

>Xhaka, 3 at the back
>No Torreira, Mikhi
Yeah, it’s over, Man Ure win 4-1

Based line-up, bet we're going to lose 5-0 now and never see it again Forrest ofnthe season

Has Suarez even started a PL game yet?

no jinx chelsea pls

Attached: 51659901_10214913524926410_5196233764652449792_o.png (1200x811, 1013K)

What formation are manure playing can't figure it out

He barely played even as a sub.

Gib wolves your energy \o/ \o/ \o/

Gi jinxing it assholes

>amn
never had a chance

Attached: 1435593937302.jpg (1601x897, 176K)

fucking hazard

we should sign jack "the lad" grealish

Easy win today. United will be blown away.

Attached: Arsenal slags.jpg (1642x1242, 736K)

Come on, Hazard, what the fuck.

Not good enough

>ozil starting

Attached: 1478420438944s.jpg (222x249, 9K)

our best XI bar Bellerin and Torreira, no excuses now time to show if Emery has managed to change the culture within the club or not. COYG

Redpill me on Ozil /arse/.

Why does no one like him?

Attached: 1548450623312.gif (728x720, 550K)

his body language

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (250x248, 15K)

>our
>best XI
>Maitland-Niles
yeaaaaaah

Xhaka is just slightly worse than Mustafi though
Great post

>bar bellerin and torreira

>we still have to play wolves away

Attached: 1498215999736.gif (600x600, 125K)

I'll be real honest, I've no idea what position AMN plays in. Every time I watch a game with him in it, he's just fucking everywhere and nowhere good.

Same as Bellerin

I don't mind Ozil, I can't stand his fans though. Acting like he's the greatest playmaker in the world and all our problems would be solved if we just played Ozil all the time, his fans are a stain on this club

>3-4-1-2 with AMN as a wingback and Ramsey as a CM in lieu of torreira
wow we are going to get throttled on the counter every time

Doesn't Lichsteiner play in that position as well?

well he is a winger. and i dont defend AMN, i agree he is shit, but he is all we got right now, and sometimes a shit can turn into gold for even just 1 game

i agree. best thing about selling ozil will be to get rid of all the kebab turkey fans.

Wildly inconsistent and is now one of the best paid players on the team by far. People expect him to be able to carry games but that's just not the kind of player that he is.

Attached: 1384847705909.png (794x720, 770K)

so nervous i feel like throwing up desu

too high IQ for the average fan

Rennes are losing at home to some literal who's. Arsenal are fucking garbage.

Well, >we can tell by your frantic posting
btw AMN is shit and WILL NOT turn into gold today

>it's another Monreal AND Kolasinac episode

I'm just glad Guendouzi isn't playing.

that flank should be fine, but that right Arsenal flank with AMN is just asking to be dabbed on

I already miss Ramsey lads, just like I miss Giroo
b&r

Smith-Rowe will became a new fan favourite soon

is this shit site down again?

Iwobi would be much better than Auba here but oh well

Obama is so slow. What happened to his speed?

>auba

>b&r
He's shit.

He's depressed and dead inside, you can see it on his face

why the fuck is suarez not a starter?!

Xhaka is absolutely worthless
I know, I was agreeing with him.

what a ball from shaw

Get this fucker out of >my club

Denis you're shit

embarrassing

Blimey
I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE THO

XHAKAAAAAAA

lmao. Based
>de gey

wew

XHAKA
APOLOGISE

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Mahou Shoujo Tokushusen Asuka - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_03.33_[2019.03.10_14.21.22].jp (449x449, 49K)

de gea is fucking finished lmao

>de gay

>le denis is shit meme
heh funny one

Apologize to Xhaka

ABSOLUTELY BASED

based le occasional shit blooter man

What a fuckin curve

Didn't realise our home form was so good desu lads. Only 4 points dropped since the opening weekend apparently.

FUUUUCK I MISSED IT NOOOO

fucking cacazette should have shot earlier

based granit caca

Apologise to Emery

Have >we turned into first half FC now?

Only 1 loss at home and that was City

ramshit putting in a shift today

Was that shot could be saved?

based ains

>lacashit
how can a player be so shit?

It was still based

Yes, de gay fucked up

I really want Ainsley to be good but he's so bad on the ball.

AMN having a bit of a nightmare atm

>ramshit

>ramshit

Attached: Thinking_Face_Emoji.png (640x640, 111K)

I miss bellerin lads

I miss wilshere

I miss Cazorla

Just realised Matic is playing.

i miss not shaking nervously

this

lay off the drugs boris

this ref is a bit fat innit

We're so weak as a defensive unit. You don't even need to play well against us to look threatening.

United have had the only 2 good chances of the game despite being dogshite for the entire game

still fitter than Higuain

So many mistakes from refs today

>that offside
I swear there must be something wrong with the eyes of all the linesmen.

John Moss is a fat manc cunt

Holy fuck

loook closely at his haircut.

kek, the standard of football in this fixture is so bad compared to 20 years ago. What the fuck went wrong?

Utd are gonna score eventually but I feel like we'll get another one too.

Who is worst, Aubameyang or Lukaku?

Leno is giving me hope but Socrates is slowly making me lose it.

not too mad about that one
sokratis probably would have got sent off if he made contact

Llorente

>yellow for Sokratis
>no card for Smalling after literally wrestling down Kola

it's understandable

Both are pretty bad with their build up play

Lukaku is a big clumsy bastard, but he scores more types of goals thanAubamayeng who literally only scores tap-ins or 1 on 1s

Lukaku is marginally better

Th refs clearly been slipped some brown envelopes

What the fuck are the ref/assistants doing holy shit they don't get a single call right

Manchester United's back all right

>offside again
Fuck off ref

Or matic for holding back Ainsley

They've been fucking murder today

Man Utd need this win

Press any key to continue watching tv

Ref not even trying to hide his bias now.

Sad

Ref and linesmen so shit once again.

also Leno is class

can't watch the game right now, who's being refballed ?

No era

f

How many fucking offsides

We've actually been pretty shit so far. Auba with another 2/10 performance

This linesman must have money on utd to win. Must have been 5 offside that were onside

Gone

Arsenal, tons of offsides who are either none or very close and Poonited are dragging shirts and wrestling around whenever they feel like it.

united have gotten so many reffballs its inasne

oh okay, nothing unusual for manure then

When are things going to balance out with all the refball? Cambwe get a dodgy penalty for once?

gotta be honest lads >we don't look like winning

>tfw no pre-planned subs to bring on in the 60th, 70th and 80th minutes

1-1 incoming

Souness really is an ABA cunt

never actually, especially not in a match that would have been vital or at least nice to win.
People start complaining about some shitty refball in games where Arsenal would have won anyway while Arsenal get constantly gutted by obviously shit decisions in big games.

>United had the better chances
Sourness being a bellend as ever.

Attached: 083.jpg (377x351, 24K)

for me it’s waiting til the game is over then bullying united fans

>Rooney's 100th PL goal
kinda miss those days

they did tho

why is he so ABA? is it because of 89?

basically yes. The 89 winner completely destroyed Lolerpool and their players/fans.

So nervous everytime AMN has the ball

I’m nervous when I speak to girls and also when AMN has the ball

ozil needs to step up or gtfo

I'm nervous when my mom talks to me

is she hot

It's actually mad how we can play with 2 up top and neither of our strikers cause any threats.

APOLOGISE

Based Leno

It’s been that way for nearly 15 years now m8

we /sweeperkeeper/ now

We stopped playing two up top for like 10 years

>mfw no-one remembers that season

Attached: 1508597534265.jpg (225x225, 8K)

fucking xhaka man

Based Leno

Wenger out

Leno turning into a good player after a terrible start

>solkjshit doubles up on our wingbacks
>laca for iwobi imminent
>no counter move

1-2

Is this referee going to call anything against them today? Like at all?

>not even a fucking yellow for Poogba
a fucking joke

Agreed

SAME OLD ARSENAL

Wut. Its literally thr most famous ending to a season in the history of world football

Fuck's sake we're getting kicked to bits.

Is Jenko injured or something?

This is such a weird game

>Its literally thr most famous ending to a season in the history of world football
umm that's AGUEROOO sweaty x

Ozil invisible in a big game, once again

>schalke

Why would anyone ever want to visit Rwanda?

ainsley having maybe his best game for us

Young you dirty fucker.

Red card challenge from young goes unounished. Extraordinary

should take ozil off for guendhou or suarez

>obamayoung

united are getting too many opportunities

Moss is obviously going to call a penalty for Utd, he has been an absolute disaster

no he's not

ERA PENAL
R
A

holy shit i'm sorry

Based Moss. So many bad decisions only to redeem himself with a benuldy.

penal

who takes it lads?

Utd should be fuming imo. How have they not scored?

AUBA!

Lmao

Attached: [Asenshi] Yagate Kimi ni Naru - 05 [CB2343C5].mkv_snapshot_06.02_[2019.02.02_21.56.49].jpg (439x439, 46K)

KEK how much did Fred cost them again?

>he didn't miss again
Based Auba

era

Fuck off aubameyang

Why is xhaka not on pens

There you go lad.

can i relax my butthole yet?

We'll still bottle it don't you worry

based

>relaxing at 2:0
are you new to soccer

Yeah that was a terrible penalty to be honest

>shoots in the middle trying to do dodgy shit
Aubameyang should not take penalties

never in doubt

Attached: 1516317822613.jpg (960x960, 46K)

Never, this game has a draw written all over it

That was a shit pen lol. We still need someone else to take them.

GET IN

>Cacazette

Ffs laca

need some ball winning shithouser like elneny to come on and clog the midfield

as an arsenal supporter, that was a very soft penalty

>cacazette

Didn't that french user spam that cacazette is a penalty babby for an entire summer that one year?
Why isn't he taking them?

gonna be sorry about that miss in about 15 mins

El neny or guendoozi to help defend in midfield?

Really reckon Auba will be off pens from now on. He just needed to shake off the hoodoo from the Spurs one.

>elneny
you now remember

Wanted to do some meme shit so obama can redeem himself

Is this how it feels to be a utd fan? Getting dominated all game only to be saved by the GK and jammy PK.

Laca is on pens but he told Auba to take it

They've been getting decisions their way all day even then. Honestly it's a joke how much they get away with.

>iwogbi
thanks for the memories unai but it’s time to say goodbye

Hahaha based fucking nigger pogba

either him or xhaka are MOTM. you must not watch much football.

I agree laca should be on pens at all times but i think theyre going to keep giving them to auba if he’s close to the golden boot

Matic has been terrible. Utd still need a good DM and a RB at least before they're back.

Oh wow, Ozil was playing?

only took 70 minutes of fouling for a manure player to take a yellow

Leno is

For me it's Kolašinac

>liverpool didn't fooking slip

Attached: 4A94524D-3B1B-44CE-87C1-87B5027B6D68.jpg (569x506, 44K)

fuck no, it's leno

Got Xhaka on my shirt at the beginning of this season and everyone laughed at me. Well they're not laughing now.

>These substitutions
If we somehow dont win its on emery

>suareth

ewww did kola just throw up

You now remember Denis Suarez

based kola with a quick cheeky puke

okay i'm bored now

That ball from Suarez

Really want to see more of Suarez

La Gazzete might be >our best player right now

>It's been a year and a half since Nketiah scored that brace

2bh >we have been ok with closing them down for the most part

Hate how Xhaka holds up the ball and opens himself up to losing the ball

Based nketiah

>5 min
you just know

fergie is gone but fergie time remains

Better than Ethiopian Airlines?

Attached: Airlines.png (1472x815, 1.93M)

Based sokratis

Did enough happen in the second half to warrant 5 minutes? I was distracted so I didn't see much.

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47515481

Enjoy your points deduction

lel, unfortunate timing for that ad

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

lets go boisss

This win just makes that auba penalty vs spuds hurt much more, couldve been 3rd

>Enjoy your points deduction

Attached: 1541426282399.jpg (480x768, 51K)

>one 1 point behind Spurs.

good game ainsley

xhaka is too slow and retarded clearing the ball in dangerous areas

FUCK YEA BOIIIIIS

No-one gave Arsenal a chance before this match. Shall await the apologies from the media hacks *holds breath*

>gap to spurs was 10 points 16 days ago

We have easy games left now, spurs play liverpool and city.

Chelsea play liverpool and mutd

All we have to do is close it out against small teams and we're back in CL

Yeah, but he dominated pogba and scored the first goal.

amazing performance from every single player.

Leno MOTM, without him we concede 3.

SWEEEEEEEEEEEET CAROLINE

Always feels good to beat those mancucks lel

Remembering how insuferable they were back in 2010 it's such a night and day how they behave nowadays :^)

Attached: 1525107736032.gif (1200x550, 489K)

Mustafi cost over 35 million

imagine if Auba scored that benulty against spurs last week

Leno is starting to look like a proper keeper

Souness is fuming already

Not getting carried away yet

Where's that Kiwi fucker who said top 4 wasn't in our destiny because we'd lose to United?

Attached: 1547321773548.jpg (985x900, 212K)

>totteringham

Fred cost 52

Fuck United, and fuck the refs.

Attached: 15521958058.jpg (125x116, 2K)

>there are cunts in this thread who called me deluded for saying Arsenal had cleared tough fixtures earlier in the second half of the season and Totttenham were bound to lose league 4 games.
Well, now it looks like spurs are going to lose 2 more now.

For all the talk of how shit >we've been this year, still only 1 point back of top 4 and The Mighty Spurs

Like a prime Manuel Neuer today

Its no wonder we keep a clean sheet when we have Koscielny Sokratis and Monreal as our CBs. all quality CBs who are on their last good years with tons of experience, and then you add Leno at the back.

We are already in the top 4...

Agree 100 percent that was his best game in arsenal shirt period

kek

Attached: Q95byOkh.jpg (1024x1024, 100K)

And the rest of the top six still have to play each other twice

Thx for the reminder m8

based

>Diveazette

it almost felt like mourinho was coaching arsenal today

based

jej

for sure, second half was amazing

Attached: 1550985831445.jpg (298x307, 59K)

Seething

Attached: 1538988380539.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

>Chelsea drop 2 points
>Sp*rs drop 3 points
>Beat manure
great day tbqh

rip user

Okay I've done getting carried away now, can we talk about how our away form is still awful?

>the falseflagger is enraged

If Koscileny Monreal and Sokratis can stay fit for the last 8 games then im not worried.

Suarez seems like he has a silky dribble 2bh, brings the ball forward well, would like to see him get minutes against some shitters

Nketiah did well in his cameo

Niles was shit at the start and sucks going forward but defended well as the game progressed

Auba and Laca didn't have a shot on target (not incl pen), they need to improve big time. They pressured well and caused problems but strikers must shoot on target

Ramsey was a boss today as was Leno

So what? 4 points against Spurs and United was ideal a couple of weeks ago, let's get 3rd next round when they face Liverpool away

I really hope Everton are in fuck off Marco Silva mode and just let us win, we really need those away 3 points.

monreal is shit tho

>"Xhaka was brilliant today - it was like watching a senior pro" - Graeme Souness

is he alright?

Attached: 1552243285734.jpg (678x629, 467K)

channelling messi

We’re coming for youuuuuuu

Attached: 77B87CEB-687A-4CDD-879B-A87C6821CA6F.png (200x300, 98K)

Goldbridge has no shoulders

Just doing a messi my friend

freshly subbed Iwobi is slower than 33 year old ashley young who has played for 90 min straight.

i agree with everything, Denis looks really good on the ball, typical barca player. Also, cant believe Lacazette missed that chance where Lindelof fucked up, but also Lacazette pressured and fucked up the CB really good with his hard work. also dont forget i must say xhaka was great today aswell, hurts for me to admit but he was really great.

observant and accurate post

Channeling his inner brexit so he’s better than fine

>Shove in possession in the box
>Surprised when he falls
>Surprised it's a penalty
This is why defense is more valuable than attack, Good defenders know not to get caught out like this 99.99999 percent of the time. This is a skill you pay 20mil for.

>tfw always rated xhaka

Attached: 1525793244624.png (677x631, 425K)

Attached: 1544495778125.webm (400x360, 188K)

Kolasinac, Mustafi and Sokratis are horrible and I hope they get sold. I'm always fucking worried whenever Mustafi plays and I don't know whether Sokratis knows what the meaning of consistency.

Sokratis is a great lad what are you on

Where are the anti emery fags now?

>sokratis

based islandpoo retard

I'm not anti Emery but I just wish he fix our away form, he once went the entire season without an away win at Sevilla so I'm really worried.

Attached: 94564AD7-5F98-4FF7-88D6-3CE88763305E.jpg (2164x1216, 269K)

Kolasinac & Sokratis are fine

The logo is what makes it iconic ffs

im too stoned to understand the joke with pic someone explain

>Niles was shit at the start and sucks going forward but defended well as the game progressed
this one surprised me, Niles held his own in the defensive third. his delivery on crosses was very poor and i got upset everytime the ball was switched to him when attacking because it would usually lead to a poor cross or angled ball

bbc.com/news/world-africa-47513508

>everybody jumping on the suarez train now
sad!

I'd say we have easily the most fickle fanbase in English football 2bh. Note: not the worst (Liverpool), but the most fickle.

But despite his poor attacking form I was really just pleasantly shocked at how well he coped with Shaw's runs forward as well as Lukaku + Rashford drifting wide. It helped that he had Sokratis behind him on that right half space though. He also tucked back into near box to help in a back 4 at needed times.

Sokratis is a future captain and Kolasinac is good

>all these naysayers and negativity enablers ITT (myself included)
I love that kind of being wrong, lads!
Anyway, about the game, Leno played fantastic, AMN was great, loved Koala and RamGOAT, 1st half Oezil was crap, but 2nd half Oezil was p decent, defence played with confidence, Xhaka's blooter and Obama's pen were nice, clean sheet and all that, feels great.
The ref was wank, but at least he was wank in out favour (kinda), so whatever.

Mate...

Webm pls.

He barely did anything.

Auba and Laca literally do not shoot what the fuck. Auba I understand as he's a tap in merchant a lot of the time, but what the fuck? Laca barely tried shooting until after we went 2-0 up. Pretty worrying since this was quite a lucky win

Past few days United fans have been interminable and treating it as though they already had the 3 points. That makes it so much more enjoyable

How did he do today?

Attached: mesut_ozil_2.jpg?itok=6xNPoglx.jpg (810x451, 35K)

>Sokratis
He gets caught out of position whenever the ball shifts from one corner to the other and lays too deep as a defender when a guy like him should be disrupting those kind of plays. His shambolic performance against Rennes shows that his lows are a lot lower than the peaks of his highs. He scarily reminds me of a post-transfer David Luiz with these tendencies.
>Kolasinac
Easily the worst starting fullback in a Champions League spot-challenging side right now.
>Mustafi
A 32 year-old Koscielny has better positioning, tactical sense and can marshal the defense a lot better than this man who cost us 30 mil. Enough said.

>Solskjaer on Xhaka's goal: "David (de Gea) is disappointed every time he concedes a goal. The ball moves so strange and it looks like it goes to David's left and it changed direction, but in the first 15, 20 minutes we were too slow and never put them under pressure."

twitter.com/Arsenal/status/1104815517150445568

holy fucking based

Laca only score worldies.

emery just said good ebening on sky sports

>gud ebening

Sokratis makes me uneasy with how aggressive he is with tackles in the pen box but otherwise you're wrong on him being caught out a lot on switches.
Kolasinac has improved his stamina recently quite apparently (if that takes yaking on the sideline in-game) and he tracks back much more to get into the fullback position rather than the wingback attacking tendencies he has, which you can't deny he's a beast at. He's probably the second crossing wingback/fullback in the league and that is a huge asset for a team like Arsenal who don't have out and out wingers.

Great.
I think Ozil has really found his best position.

fuck off he slowed down play whenever the he got a ball in the attacking third behind the manutd midfield on a break

did ok, was sloppy in the final third.

hope mkhitaryan is health for this final run of games. would really help secure top 4 and challenge for third place. he's probably been roided up past few games but he's been balling

what the fuck does all this ABU, ABA etc stand for

Knuckle balls are unstoppable desu

Anyone But X. A is Arsenal, U is United, etc.

We're still getting newfags?

I don't get it

Attached: ole.png (437x302, 129K)

gonna miss ramsey

Attached: 1552236688710.jpg (275x183, 16K)

Thanks

me too, >we're probably not getting anyone to replace him either

Fuck you motherfucker.

ok but not 300k ok, needs to be sold asap

Lads, can we finish 3rd?

Not with this away form.

Who won MOTM in the UK? American TV gave it to Xhaka.

Personally, I think it should have been Leno.

For me, it's Ainsley Maitland-Niles.

Attached: AMN.png (500x500, 339K)

the midfield still isn't good enough, even with torreira

A few months back (and even in the summer) 4th seemed like an impossiblity. If we manage to get that Memery is an absolute God.
Would love to see him BLACK my gf desu. Not even a cuck but would love to see his black balls slap against her asshole and filling her snatch with seed

i'm impressed by his large shoulders

was he actually a good signing?

Attached: Bernd-Leno_d.jpg (670x440, 33K)

Better than cech and ospina so obviously yes

>Le no
off course, every gk struggles in their first season of EPL, the real rate starts from the next one tough
i still think it was a mistake to let Scecszny go

Based Ozil sending shots on Twitter.

>Emery ou-

Attached: 9mhs97lmicl21.jpg (465x587, 66K)

Our competition for 3rd is Spurs, Utd and Chelsea. None of them have a midfield that is significantly better than ours.

You win a game and instead of celebrating you make petty comments about your opponent, such a pathetic small time club, can’t wait to watch you lose against whatever relegation shitters your playing next week. And Unai is a shite manager WITH NO MAJOR TROPHY TOO, managing PSG to a league title means fucking nothing

Attached: 1393798525396.gif (500x389, 486K)

They have better away form.

Attached: 1487356527231.jpg (500x375, 90K)

Kinda want >us to just get knocked out of europa so >we wont get complacent playing the rest of these easier league games, still a possibility of arsenal choking top 4 and getting knocked out of europa

Attached: 1551090551474.png (750x700, 354K)

>Tottenham 0.0% difference
I might be reading this wrong but that means they should finish the season same as last year on 77 points right? Our +25% from last years 63pts should put us on 82pts or am I misunderstanding?

What a surprise our defence doesnt look like complete shit without mustafi

Based Leno cleansheet.

Attached: Bernd Leno trying to keep a clean sheet for Arsenal.jpg (1280x720, 170K)

Based Matteo and Alex
twitter.com/CannonInsider/status/1104830629030580224

i'd say kante, pogba and eriksen are all significantly better than anyone arsenal has at their disposal

Now who the fuck did this

Attached: IMG-20190310-WA0003.jpg (732x960, 72K)

Attached: 1549666946764.png (638x659, 260K)

>Neverton

Attached: [DB]The Disastrous Life of Saiki K _-_18_(Dual Audio_10bit_HDTV720p_x265).mkv_snapshot_03.34_[2018.0 (1280x720, 60K)

New thread

I was wondering how the fuck the guy was running around with his mouth full of energy drink

>De Gay
Though the ball spun late, there was zero indication that it would go to De Gea's left. He fucked up hard.

Really? We JUST saw him pull that shit against Rennes. His man got free of him on one of his stupid attempts and it cost us. It wouldn't be an issue if it weren't a fucking thing I see and worry about EVERY fucking game.

I agree with Kolasinac's attacking strengths, but considering that my worry is our ability to hold a bloody lead, my concern is ESPECIALLY with him being a poor defender. We don't need that attacking prowess. We need the defensive energy to make sure we keep winning. What's the point of scoring 2 goals if you concede 3? I love attacking football, but there's a bloody limit, man.