Its confirmed, welcome to Tsuuuventus

Attached: images-21.jpg (739x415, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6788743/Man-City-boss-Pep-Guardiola-makes-verbal-agreement-join-Juventus.html
calciomercato.com/en/news/juventus-news-agreement-already-reached-with-guardiola-47970
youtube.com/watch?v=0p8oeiVDcx4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>it's real
dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6788743/Man-City-boss-Pep-Guardiola-makes-verbal-agreement-join-Juventus.html
calciomercato.com/en/news/juventus-news-agreement-already-reached-with-guardiola-47970

Attached: 1529529394186.gif (964x912, 98K)

Not happening. Pep would have to public announce that Ronaldo is better than Messi before permission is granted

Not really. Juventus arent like Madrid, there is no Messi vs ronaldo rivalry.

As long as Ronaldo is playing for a club any one who wants to join has to follow the no-Messi rule

retarded sheep fucker

Fuck off paco

MAYBE TOMORROW

youtube.com/watch?v=0p8oeiVDcx4

No fucking way

Attached: E3580F2B-9BFF-4059-A9A1-8871FC293751.jpg (413x550, 64K)

yeah, he went too far. you're definitely retarded, but there's no way to confirm you're a sheep fucker since you're probably using a proxy

>not shipping that fraud to Miami FC

another challenge for the world's greatest manager, taking a little known team with average players and turning them into world beaters.

If they don't win the treble then is TSU confirmed inferior to Messi?

no he'd just be confirmed past it at age 35

get off your phone, teenager

there's no joy left for him in the EPL now that he doesn't get to humiliate mourinho anymore.

lmao yesterday it was >mouyes to madrid
when will you learn lol

Cope, it will happen

Why would Pepo go? Is it the history/tradition?

algerian autist suicide in 3..2..1..

>mfw in the first day he kicks out bonucci, khedira, matuidi, douglas costa, mandzukic, and cuadrado

Attached: 1536502459148.jpg (960x831, 42K)

>Pep finally coaching Tsunaldo
you messoy fags are gonna kill yourselves when they win Champions League again while one club cuck messi is winning his pathetic la ligas

But can he do it in Ligue Un?

Based, fuck shitty

wasn't zidane supposed to be it

Zidane is ready to take over as soon as pep is sacked

i cant believe this to be true. Surely...

Pep has barely managed to get city into the Cl semi final (maybe once?). If he were to leave like that, wouldn't that just expose his legacy in a way?

Also winning the prem THIS year is the only relevant prem trophy he could actually win..

COPE

this

his legacy was exposed when he didn't manage to bring bayern to a CL final.
Maybe he wasn't lying in the post match interview when he said city wasn't ready to win the CL after they conceded two penalties to schalke

>daily mail

Attached: 1474654274535.jpg (324x299, 49K)

Make sense, his contract runs out at 2019

100%

>Pep and Ronnie in one team
Can the world even handle somethinh like this?

FRAUD

another massive challenge for pep. wonder if he can win serie a.

>yfw Ronaldo rapes his wife

Attached: 1474108045033.png (600x700, 202K)

So why leave City now just when the team is starting to come together well? Doesnt make any sense

Unless financial fair play reasons kicks City out of CL, which is too unlikely..

F-R-A-U-D

Didnt pep agree to a long term contract a few months ago?

but it doesn't. those words was from two weeks ago, also the choke to liverpool in the CL, the choke to monaco too. I think pep doesn't trust the group anymore he said league and the CL are two very different things emotionally speaking for the players.
if it isn't bullshit I wonder who city will get.

Zidane, maybe?

Same, I cant think of too many managers who could replace him well this summer.

Arteta

Zidane is a shill for the Qatar WC, qatar and UAE are not friends, also zidane is an adidas shill and city is sponsored by nike

Wenger la

this isn't about club rivalries, this about Ronaldo's ego. He absolutely demands that everyone in the club hails him as the best player in the world, lest he throws a sissy fit. Literally stopped talking to Marcelo for a year because he dared suggest Messi was the better footballer in an interview.

>bonucci
dude loves his shit defenders who can play the ball

>Mbapkek to Halal
>Tsuunaldo to Qatar Saint Germain
>Pep with Dybala, Pjanic and some youngsters ready to dominate Europe

You're getting Conte and you better like it

>his wife
>not his son

>daily mail

> Juventus wants Mahrez too

Well well well looks like Friendship with city is over

Attached: zzeaz.png (732x462, 340K)

confirmed

50 replies to bait? is Yea Forums this retarded?

le go to the most powerful team in every league man

if you're a handsome billionaire why go for a 7/10 gf?

he's been fairly mediocre this season, so I wouldn't be too annoyed. we could always use jack harrison or something as depth instead

>Handsome
>Billionaire

Nice joke.

>when irony is completely lost on you
oh I am laffin

What irony? Girls choose billionaires for money. Meaning handsome guys can still get the same girls.

Like Liverpool got Klopp.

Kek, you got me, the hint was the cheesy smirk BG guardiala in the image I used kek (OP here)