Who the fuck can stop us next season?

Who the fuck can stop us next season?

Attached: Line Up.png (481x599, 137K)

Can Arsenal really afford all those signings?

Rennes.

Real with Nerman, vini and rodrygo

>De Ligt on the left, Lenglet on the right

>Implying Messi´s going to Arsenal before 2022

They play free difensor roles; they switch interchangeably

Give up mate. You have been exposed and all your opinions have been invalidated.

t. madridsta

Rakitić is leaving this summer since they don't want to give him a raise.

Then I guess we'll sign Rabiot; he's basically a younger version of Rakitic

rabiot is a long-term biscuits replacement, surely, no? rakitic is a much more attack-minded player

>Rakitic is a much more attack-minded player
His biggest asset in the current set up is covering for Messi defensively. He's more of a jack of all trades

>Lenglet
>semedo
>no Arthur
>de jong up that high
you have no idea what you're talking about

Lenglet has been very good this season. Semedo hasn't but there's no better options. Arthur is for rotation

No way Auckland City can afford all those, or have you had a takeover?

Idk how you people don't realise it but lenglet is terrible most people blame Pikek for the defense being so shite but he's not at fault usually
also Arthur is one of the best midfielders rn it would be dumb to start an aging Busquets or de jong over him

>Lenglet is terrible
Watch the game against Madrid and tell me that
>Arthur is one of the best midfielders rn
lmao yeah if that was true then we wouldn't have spent so much on De Jong in the first place

Didn't watch the second cup game but that doesn't mean anything one good game doesn't make him Barcas best cb in every other game I watched him this season he was terrible

They spend so much on De Jong because he is a long term Busquets replacement

>I watched him this season he was terrible
then you're just an idiot.

no you're the fucking idiot then how come umtiti and Pikek last season be the second best defense in Europe right after Atletico while this season Barca is conceding in every game?

Because they got very lucky last season and their defense wasn't actually as good as it seemed

>they got lucky
I hope you understand that's a retarded argument you can't just be lucky to be the second best in Europe you have to realise that Umtiti is actually Barcas best cb and that's what's missing this year
Lenglet is slow not the best with the ball in his feet and makes a lot of mistakes
in the other hand Umtiti is a fucking beast so it doesn't matter if he fucks up because he's gonna get the ball back

>I hope you understand that's a retarded argument you can't just be lucky to be the second best in Europe
Yes you can. See: Barcelona last season