How come they suck at divegrass?

How come they suck at divegrass?

Attached: download (32).jpg (281x180, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mn26D-O257c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

inb4 that one shill comes in and starts spamming about how Wu Lei is the reincarnation of Di Stefano

well Xi is investing a shit ton of money in the hope that within 15 years China become a world class Football NT

They said they wanted to learn from us.

lmao

The investment for training camps is going to Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region

kek , in 15 years china will make it at best to group phase of WC

who the fuck is wu lei lmao

Weak mentality

people said the same like 10 years ago, they still suck dick at footy
turns out pumping kids full of hormones doesnt give the same results as having every second 15 yo in your country play the game

they suck at everything

They don’t suck at espionage.

asians are built for table tennis

Japanese bloke, plays for Spurs, quite decent

10 years is nothing

It's a type of project that will take at least 20-25 years before the results become seen

- No football culture. Most pro teams were founded in the early 2000s.
- Parents view children as an investment and are extremely protective. Most likely your child is not going to be a pro football player, and even if he was, he would be making poor money for limited years. The time spent playing football can be better put to a safer career path. Because of the one child policy, their schedules are planned meticulously by mum, grandma, and granddad. They value education. Free time is put towards something constructive. I often think Chinese lives are upside-down compared to everywhere else; as a child you have all the pressure to succeed. You get a bit older and the pressure drops. You get married and you can share the pressure. You get a bit older, and your children must look after you. Chinese people save money very well, so they can retire a bit earlier, and the last ~35 years of their lives is play time.
- However, over recent years football's presence has noticeably increased, as in children play now, not just middle-aged guys or university students having a laugh with cigarettes at half time. But it's always with a club, in a controlled environment, and you play to win, not just a kick-around with the boys. I think to nurture talent you need a less stressful environment. Chinese childhood is one of the most stressful things a person can go through. Chinese people have a tendency to give up easily if things don't go well. Imagine a club with 20 boys. 1 or 2 will be decent. The others will be ok, but suffering the humiliation of not being the best when mum and dad and grandma and granddad demand that of you might be too much. The kid doesn't have to play, and can complain. Even if dad demands you continue to play, you can complain again to grandma, granddad, and mum, then dad is outvoted 3-1. Football time can then be put into doing something safe and relaxing, like building and painting a badass Gundam robot model.

You ever notice that when someone is disrupting the flow of a sidewalk, nine times out of ten it is an Asian?

You ever notice how Asians aren't that good at fps?

You ever notice that Asians treat animals badly?

The Oriental lacks the Western capacity for empathy. They do not naturally track the people around them, and they do not imagine the experiences of other beings.

Underpopulation

they have Yea Forums in china?

you can only post if you have a pass

Yeah, it's always been available here. Kind of. It got banned by proxy when Yea Forums introduced GOOGLE captcha. You could always access the site, but you were barred from posting because the captcha would never load. The only way to post from China is by buying a Yea Forums pass. $20, I can do that.

ching chongs are only good at ping pong

They're world champs at birthrates and immigrating.

That kind of nuts to see that flag here tbqh

based chinaman, I hope to see you around more often

Kek

this guy's cool. you're welcome in vancouver anytime

Tiny penis

well when you turn your people into cattle, it's hard for them to muster the energy required to play sports and especially support a national team.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Gfy

This is so old even your dad should be embarrassed for thinking it.

Thanks. I've been posting here for nearly 10 years. Half of the time I'm on a vpn though.

Don't (you) me, Canadian.

If I'm posting on Yea Forums in English, I already know about all of this. Thank you for spreading information that needs to be heard though.

Based

I just want to say I support what you guys are doing to Uighurs.

based and redpiled

Not very many registered players. (Lots of registered players is why countries like Germany are good at football.) Very few registered players as a proportion of the population. (A high percentage of the population registered to play is why countries like Iceland are better than expected at football.) Low investment until quite recently, but this is much less important.

Based, now user is dead

He got an assist again last night

Attached: skysports-wu-lei-espanyol-la-liga_4595461.jpg (768x432, 55K)

>Don't (you) me, Canadian.

Even Chinamen know about the Leaf.

>confucius society
>no social safety net
>single child policy
>no football culture
>literally too selfish to play team sports

That's a good point. Why is China so god awful at every single team sport (besides maybe Basketball)?

Plenty other manlet countries can at least put together teams capable of not being embarrassed so it's not that.

>Confucios society
What?

Have you ever seen a Chinese tourist? They're always confused, especially when you have to wait in line or use the toilet like a human being.

feeds into you have a duty to your family/society to be successful/productive/traditional, in a very demanding way. doesn't leave a lot of room for fucking around with a ball and your buddies after school

My dad died two years ago.

I'm sorry to hear about your uncle

>leaf humor

They do well in table tennis. 2012 Olympics finals was China vs China.

LOL

Next incarnation of di Stefano

Selfish is an understatement. Outside of their family, Chinese people in general couldn't give any less of a shit about other people if they tried.

Good post

Them Chinese spys in western universities

Espanyol player, future Ballon d'Or

youtube.com/watch?v=Mn26D-O257c

>people think this guy is actually chinese
redditards

Based but RIP

Good luck not getting arrested for this post

>Posting on a VPN
What flag? I bet Canada.

Seems like a joke highlight