So now that the dust has settled, what went wrong and what do they do now to fix it?

So now that the dust has settled, what went wrong and what do they do now to fix it?

Attached: PSG.png (1200x1200, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S-HkojPHkpU
youtube.com/watch?v=DGiOnr7z0As
twitter.com/UTDFats/status/1104109887263567873
youtube.com/watch?v=vnGtzkEzqQ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Spend more money

They played better. They were robbed by refball

>parisien_boom_bust_cycle.jpg

more soulless than an MLS franchise can't do anything about that

PSG played like shit, arrogant and lackadaisical throughout. They got what they deserved and we got beautiful schadenfreude.

Attached: neymar-psg-man-u-ending.png (1300x724, 672K)

Give it t' Cavani end of season

Nothing can be done now. It's over.
They've chocked two times when they had it in the bag. This time around it's in fact worse than Barcelona because they were dominated at the Camp Nou, while they dominated Manu twice and lost through sheer individual incompetence and mental collapse. The club is run by incompetents as proved by the Rabiot case. Before that no club wanted to sell to PSG, and now no player in their right mind playing in a decent enough club would join this garbage club that seem to suck the life of everyone that gets involved with them. Everything the qataris have worked for has been ruined.

Attached: cutie.jpg (600x600, 33K)

A new manager and some competent defenders.

this is literally the worst defeat ever, hell it wasn't even a defeat it was a suicide. literally gifted 3 goals
is the stadium built on an indian cemetery?

Attached: 21545899526.png (510x531, 120K)

spend more money

What about the loss against Chelsea when you were 3-1 up on aggregate?

youtube.com/watch?v=S-HkojPHkpU

>what do they do now to fix it?
Buy all the teams in Leage UNtermensch.

Casual reminder that a team with Scott Carson, Richard Keogh and David Nugent beat Man Utd this season and a team with Gianluigi Buffon, Thiago Silva and Kylian Mbappe couldn't

Are we the english NT of club football?

Attached: 1548248856276.png (400x400, 111K)

always a late minute goal

can't compare, they had an away goal, it was a chelsea and chelsea were better in the second leg, witth the manU case they were absolute shit in both legs

Attached: 1546106805387.png (561x708, 120K)

This is literally the 4th time just from memory I can remember of a defender’s incompetence costing the a penalty when it mattered.

Plastic club of mercenaries with no passion.

They beat them 0-2 in the first leg

Unironically this

>They played better

They were losing 2-1 to a bunch of teenagers when the penalty was given.

> They were robbed by refball

PSG got huge amounts of refball in their favour in the first leg. They should have been down to 10 with the game still at 0-0. I guess losing this tie will remind them bribe the officials for the entire match, not just until the clock says 90 minutes.

Attached: 1524866505759.jpg (700x544, 43K)

Can’t buy merit, composure and culture, City also heavily rely on easy draws for the same reasons

>muh mercenaries

Sorry, it isn't 2001 any more. What does it even mean? How is a club like Barcelona filled with South Americans any less ""plastic"" than PSG?

PSG are owned by an organization from another country that dumped a bunch of money into the team to buy players to win a competition. I can't imagine that anyone that plays for that team is there for any other reason besides money or possible glory.

>what do they do now to fix it?
It won't be "fixed" until they stop playing in a farmers' league week in week out. French league is incredibly poor and makes them unused to playing against decent opposition, hence they crumble under pressure. Either the French league needs to get good (kek) or they need to start playing in a different league (KEK)
So basically, they are fucked, no way to fix it. Even if they signed the best players in the world in every position and worked out a perfect system where they all worked together in a perfect manner, they would lose against teams that play against quality opposition throughout the domestic season.

typical overanalysis bullshit.

t.angry customer

more like 2018 argentina
a bunch of big names who can't do shit

you don't have any legitimacy stop pretending you're something you're not

My club was bought out by a foreigner billionaire but nobody calls us plastic purely because we are shit

Attached: 1403571494921.png (406x364, 111K)

>what went wrong
they lost their players with balls (ibra, motta, matuidi) and never replaced them, now the main motivator of their team when things go wrong is thiago "mental breakdown" silva
they have one good midfielder and he can only play 60 min at a high level
and finally UEFA don't like them and make sure every 50/50 decision goes against them, let's be honest the pen was a gift and would have never been given against real/barca, not even reviewed by VAR

>and what do they do now to fix it?
sell mbrappe and neymar to real, get rid of the mangina known as thiago silva, chimpempe (toulouse is his level), kurzawa (always injured and shit), draxler (nice FIFA skills but weak mind), buffon and alves (overpaid fossils), kehrer (a dud that should get his ass kicked back to >schalke)

build a mouyes chelsea like team full of cunt insterad of a barca lite, they can't do that in one season so they should sell nerman and get rid of silva and the two old men this summer

and tuchel should slap verratti everytime there is a pic of him smoking a cig in a party coming out during the season, dude is wasting his talent by ruining his body with his shit lifestyle

They need to start fielding more frenchmen and even some academy products. I remember PSG having a very rabid fanbase (in the good sense) during the 90's, so I assume there are kids in the youth who play well and care for this shirt, they should be given more chances.

>so I assume there are kids in the youth who play well and care for this shirt, they should be given more chances.
they are all shit ngubus with nothing but athleticism for them, their last decent non pacey black youth product is rabiot who will leave on a free this summer

Nighers defending.
You cant have two niggers as CBs and pretend to win the CL

Serie A and Bundesliga are dogshit aswell but Juve and Bayern are still doing better than PSG.
I'll add that PL teams have been doing really bad for the past few seasons even though it's supposed to be the "best league in the world" (kek)

I think all this talk about "muh no competition" is a bit of bollocks but it does seem like they really struggle to manage a game.
They played that entire 2nd half with no real drive to finish the game off, despite the weakened United side. It's like they were simply content to try see it out, and completely oblivious to the fact that United just needed another to send them out. They played a dull game as if they were comfortably through already because they scored 1 goal.

>they lost their players with balls (ibra,
>implying ibra was not the ultimate Annihilator of Amiens statpadder who spent his time choking to oblivion once the stakes were higher and the opposition actually at international level

desu our attack is mediocre without Cavani and Neymar. If M'Bappe is not on it we're basically screwed and that's what happened.
Also a big part of it was that right side being completely useless because Alves is 55 years old and can't go to the bye line anymore and Draxler is not a real winger and can't cross the ball so he was going inside all the time wich was utterly useless.

But it's also a mental thing. The 6-1 against barcelona was a huge trauma and the players carry this with them still today so when the second goal happened they were scared shitless and couldn't find the mental ressource to get past it and play without fear.

They tried to do that in the early 00's and it was an hillarious failure.

>Falling for the pace meme.

Honestly they are just a team of mercenaries, it is obvious as them, it is a team without international presence.

Chelsea in 2012 still had Cech, Terry, Lampard, Drogba and Ashley Cole, a strong core that wanted to win that title and knew what they had to do to win it, and you also had a lot of good but unproved talent in between that performed well.

No one in PSG is "clutch", no one in PSG is "battle-hardened", they are all good players but they won't win a UCL with a core like that

he was a statpadder but they never lost in a humiliating way like the remontada or against a team way below their level like that manchester united U21 team when he was there
their defeats were usually tight results against good teams, not blowouts and complete chokejobs like now

Cavani at '95

It's simple. They poured money into attack but didn't show the same focus to their defence.

Their defence cost them 2 goals with old man Buffon responsible for the 2nd.

Also, this is the team that bought David Luiz to help their defence. David Luiz.

Never win the first game of knockouts, neither try to play a beautiful game. Park the bus at the first game, make the second game be like a win or go home game, just like >we know to do it on Coupe de France. In the fifteen last years, PSG has lost only seven games in the french cup, where there's no 'home and away' games.

The problem has always been that PSG is truly parisian and that we, parisians, are arrogant in a dominant situation (the French, but even worse).

PSG is Qatari though.

In injury time after United scored the 3rd goal, the PSG players showed little urgency to score. I think it was the 7th minute of injury time and they were just passing the ball around with no urgency until a shit cross came in.

Even the commentator had to comment on how slow PSG were playing even though it was deep in stoppage time and they were going out.

Périphérique is full of deadly accidents, so, maybe. The Parc des Princes is the only stadium where under it, there were deaths, in the speedway.

make nerman play once in a while

twitter.com/UTDFats/status/1104109887263567873
quinxed'

They unironically play worse with nerman because he's a petulant babby

Why do mancs say he's a snake? He was fucking shocking at utd, and they were glad to see the back of him... Is it because all their fans are customers and have only been a fan for about a month?

it's the case for whatever club, they are usually owned by rich foreigners and players don't come because muuh glory of the club, they come thx to a big wage.

you're clueless af

Unironically pay the max for a real captain like Marco Reus.

Attached: 5bad3d7b3e9eb.jpg (1296x729, 134K)

Some of the biggest clubs are fan owned like Real Madrid, Barcelona and Bayern Munich.
You're just mad because PSG sucks ass.

meant for

>what went wrong

41yo celebrity keeper

You dont lose in the French Cup because its against shitty French teams.

I've said this before, but their approach to buying players is the approach taken by "non football" nations like USA and Australia.

They spend big money on attacking threats because those players are the ones that draw crowds and popularity/revenue. In doing so they totally neglect their defence because defending isn't "exciting".
This has been the case for YEARS with psg. Take their keepers for example, Trapp and Areola are are horrendous (I realize Trapp is gone now) and yet the only replacement they get is a past it Buffon, given a contract to draw in money.
The same can be applied to all their defenders. Either meme players, or complete nobodies who are nowhere near the level of their offence.

Invest on Paris FC instead of PSG.

Attached: Paris_FC-330px.jpg (330x220, 14K)

Barcelona did the same thing recently with Coutinho and Dembele. Hopefully they never do it again.
At least Barcelona's defenders and GK are good.

Attached: 1551913874555.jpg (900x1200, 140K)

How do you call that then?

Attached: 20190309_103559.jpg (1080x1008, 153K)

you're clueless af players don't come becaise it's owned by socios for fuck sake, most of eplel clubs aee owned by rich foreigners i never saw you laugh at them, only psg, you're pov is biased toward your hatred to the french.

even more plastic by your standarts.

LMAO at all the "PSG has no history",
They won a C2 back in the days and were doing semis and finals in C1, C2 beating Real and shit.
They have the longest streak of League1 appearances.

Now Thiago Silva can be a beast but not a captain.
Buy mean players, buy a real 6, quit fucking with the keepers.
Stop buying twinks, find Motta 2.0, find Matuidi 2.0
Unironically sell Neymar, their best player but too much cancer.
And most of all keep Tuchel

Dosn't Paris have thousands of cripts under the city. I think their all mad aboit somthing.

>QSG "fans" still seething 3 days later

Attached: 626.jpg (640x359, 27K)

>you're seething if i don't have rights to overly mock you over biased arguments

WTF are you talking about daft cunt. Eplel is owned by rich foreigners I don't contend that.

Reminder that PSG had 88% possession and still only managed the same amount of efforts on target as United did. Almost completely contained for 90 minutes apart from the period when Bailly shit the bed, United look for the third goal in the closing minutes and PSG crack at literally the first available opportunity, no heart and shit mentality from a team full of players who never have to battle all season, simply not mentally equipped to compete at this level.

and yet i never saw you complain about it, it's only psg that is plastic soulless mercenary club, but city chelsea totenham they are fine..

WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT RETARD? HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'VE POSTED IN THE PAST?

It's true there ain't only one autistic aussie shitposter

show me posts where you have that much hatred toward the mercenary clubs of eplel then if you imply you follow your narrative to shitting not only on psg.

A lot people seem to be using the possession/passing stats as an argument to suggest that PSG were robbed, as though they deserve a bonus goal for completing more passes than United. After Bailly was substituted and OGS changed the formation, PSG only really had one good chance and MMMbop chose that moment to channel his inner Slippy G.

ManU still had 2 lucky goal and a VARball.

Honestly how could any great player could want to play for PSG now ? They're labelled as losers chokers as no other team ever before, they keep breaking records of retardation

Yep, Lukaku reacted perfectly the two times an opportunity presented itself, exactly what a number 9 is for in a game where you expect to have little possession. The pen is a moot point UEFA have publically backed it being given so anyone's opinion on whether it is a pen is irrelevant, that's how the rules are being applied now whether you like it or not.

>but Presnel "should've been sent off twice" Kimpembe's goal is completely legitimate

Also, the first goal is not luck at all. Lukaku was just more switched on than the PSG defenders. Complacency ≠ bad luck.

Weak mind. They thought they are gonna advance with 1:2. So they didn't go in for the coup de grace.

I'm just sayin' PSG would have advanced 49 times out of 50. Kehrer slippin' in the first minute, Buffon releasing the ball, Kimpembe being a dumb ass at the 90th minute is a lot.
Also PSG hadn't lost at home or conceded more than 2 goals in a loooooooong time.
It's just the worst timeline for PSG and they, off course, were completely lost mentally because Silva is weak af

nobody say psg was robbed.
we say psg killed himself
you bongs say it's thx to ole genius and shitty french league, you're clueless.

3 days later and frenchies are still frothing at the mouth.

>mutt bait post
>A lot people seem to be using the possession/passing stats as an argument to suggest that PSG were robbed
>A lot of pople

>3 days later and bongs still believe they won because their team was better

I thought, even outside of the penalty decision, that the refereeing performance on Wednesday was on the best I’ve seen in the CL in a long time. In total contrast to the card-happy Italian in the first leg.

There's nothing to fix, just delete the club at this point

indeed, this is why it's even worse than barca, no ref mistakes, and an apathetic manu team, psg can only blame themselves.

I don’t think I’ve seen a single person say that a bunch of Utd teenagers and substitutes are a better side than a near full strength PSG. I think Utd played a with a humility and intelligence that PSG lacked. It’s also true that PSG aren’t as good as some think they are.

It's a shame when you have a good ref who takes decisions based on his knowledge and experience and some dude in a van tell him he's wrong and should watch a slowed down vid of an elbow 10 times...

>near full strength PSG
It's not like Kurzawa was missing it was fucking Neymar and Cavani

Two penalties. Didn't PSG tonk EAG something like 9-1 fairly recently? EAG are my local team when I'm in France and it baffles me how such a shitty little town is in the top league of any nation's football.

Why aren’t PSG playing this weekend? Have they given up?

yesterday i was arguing with one of your flag telling me it was genius from ole and everything happend according to his plan.
if you correctly read french flags you will see everybody bitch on psg with reasons, we just don't get why you (flags) overhype manu performance.

>Neymar and Cavani

Just Neymar. Cavani could have played

It’s a clear penalty. The ref couldn’t see it because of his position.
>it was fucking Neymar and Cavani
Cavani was on the bench and came on. It was Tuchel’s idiocy and arrogance to leave him there until Rashford scored. If PSG had any respect for their opponent, Cavani would’ve been on for the last 20 minutes.

Nah England has a history more authentic and wholesome than two corporations merging

not really, england went once in a final and it was fixed.

This. Sweet irony is that Kimpembe should have been sent off in the first leg for the several yellow card worthy fouls he committed when already booked. If he had been, he wouldn't have been on the pitch to give away the pen in the first place. Refball indeed.

The sheer cope here is embarrassing

>If PSG had any respect for their opponent
Bullshit Tuchel fielded the same team as in the first leg. Disrespect whould have been to field Diaby and Nkunku which would have unironically been better.

Who would you get rid off if you were planing to build a mentally better psg team?
Imo they should sell di maria asap, thiago silva and also stop falling for the "young black and talented frenchman" meme that is their defense

your win in 1966 is embarassing as much as the last 50 years of your absolute irrelevance.

>is the stadium built on an indian cemetery?
Catacombs. 100x thousands souls buried underneath

Attached: 24E9D879-E226-429D-B4F7-3269F7308C90.jpg (1242x697, 459K)

I wish they get Lingard he's awesome

Nothing went wrong. PSGis a joke of a club in a shithole of a city. Everything went just as expected.

>2 penalties
3. It happened because PSG self-destructed, not because Guingamp was the better team.

Damn this result has absolutely devastated french anons. The seethe is palpable.

Imagine being in love with a beautiful virgin girl, you try to seduce her for so long you just can't get a date and suddenly an ugly brown stinky manlet immediatly dates her and ass-to-mouths her the first night, this is what this elimination feels like

Attached: 1541196513685.jpg (660x574, 189K)

I can't take it anymore bros, what a fucking rollercoaster.

Attached: 142573528049.png (803x688, 851K)

Attached: ye.png (1450x1180, 2.63M)

>want to win the CL
>buy this guy

Attached: 31.0.1312652192-089-kwmE-U3201898491672mSB-620x349@Gazzetta-Web_articolo.jpg (620x350, 21K)

How long you been supporting PSG? Pre-Qatar?

Not everyone is a PSG supporters. It doesnt take to be one to see Manure was shit regardless of Paris abysmal level

I started to support PSG when Zlatan joined.

lol just kidding, I'm a lifelong this is my club I grew up in the paris suburbs.

>Be PSG
>Buy CL repellent Buffon
>Lose
At least they'll win Ligue 1 Comfyrama after a hard fought battle at the top
also fuck the Micheal Jordna jerseys, that was just a marketing stunt to appeal to Americans

Attached: 1586174196051.png (647x592, 770K)

This story sounds like it actually happened, pierre

>that was just a marketing stunt
it's just a way to get free money

>i...i dont su...support psg....i just came here to the thread to say manu are s..shit

Gimme a break we both know you are here doing damage control

I'm not, but we both know you're a manure customer

ManU is completely foreign to it, could have been Valladolid or Malmo it would have been the same

>N’Gbakoto
France is no longer France

It's not just PSG, outside of Spain, no club has had european success recently.

Tuchel looks like a serial killer

Burn them all with their soil

Attached: aerys ll.jpg (970x545, 214K)

They need to hire Damien Commoli as DOF.

nah, it's hillarious

There wasn't one single teenager in ManU's starting line up btw.
PSG lost the tie by themselves. Could have been a district team they still would have lost.
ManU is a mediocre team that was dominated during both ties. It will crumble against any good team that doesn't have the mental weakness of PSG.

Terrible midfield desu

>1-3
>refball

>this is literally the worst defeat ever

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-09 at 12.17.15.png (1234x204, 47K)

youtube.com/watch?v=vnGtzkEzqQ0

It isn't lol

You are so upset.

PSG were literally beat on their own pitch by a youth academy.

More like took advantage of shit back pass and old man keeper whose hands don't work anymore.

Best in the world they say.

>Serie A and Bundesliga are dogshit aswell but Juve and Bayern are still doing better than PSG
maybe, but they face harder competition; napoli, atalanta and dortmund are far better than any french team besides PSG; thay being said too much competition may ruin you, the perfect mix is La Liga, extremely good top, 3 competent teams and a bunch of shitters

refball, against barca, at camp nou, and barca was still the better team in the second leg

Congo