*scores against relegated opponent*

*scores against relegated opponent*

Attached: Messi.jpg (299x168, 6K)

joking, lol

Attached: 24CLASICO-articleLarge-v2.jpg (600x336, 48K)

Didn't Real win La Liga the season this happened?

>plays 3 straight games without scoring against Madrid
wow GOAT right lmao

“Wins” 3 straight games.

I fixed that for you, faggot

Because his team is better

GOAT

>the team that won 3 consecutive champions leagues is the worse team

Oh yes Real Madrid is in suuuuuuuch a great state right now you genius

good post

They only won 3 consecutive champions leagues because of Ronaldo; he's what made the difference

So why's he so shit at his new team, why did he do so little when it really matter while he was at real?

>Leader scorer and assister in Serie A
yeah he's so shit lol

He's fucking old and he just entered a new team/league

literally yes lmao

Holy based.

BTFO

It was 2 years ago

sad part is that it's true, he never performs when it matters.

and it'll be another 2 years before the BTFO you've just been handed runs out

Based anti-slip Messi.

The only person btfo is Messi, once again, in the cl

Attached: Messi vs Roma.jpg (690x477, 25K)

btfo

Messi wins his 3rd treble by himself this year while Christina can't do anything without Modric, Kroos and Casemiro

>italian farmers

>Barcelona
>Winning the UCL
lmfao they're not even getting past Lyon and they'll probably lose to Valencia in the cup

Kek, not a chance, buddy
Messi wins his 3rd treble this year and neither you nor the coward Ronaldo nor anyone else can stop them

Just like last year when they won the undefeated treble, right?

>4 cl in 5 years
>Ronaldo will score a hat trick agaist atletico
>Messi is bad
>Barca will lose against lyon
>Messi has no trophy for his country
Dont you never get tired if repeating your autistic protocol? Every single day.

Attached: NPC.jpg (636x773, 32K)

As soon as I get proven wrong I'll stop posting

What kind of autism do you have?

I don't have autism. All I'm doing is telling the truth. Is it autism to say that the ocean is made up of water?

You gotta be on the autism spectrum. Let's suppose that you're telling the truth. Every single fact that you've posted supports the claim that messi is not the GOAT and thar Ronaldo is a better player. Why would you waste your time making these endless threads? That's the part I am not getting. Do you like getting (you)s? You make every day the same threads, using the same pics, same text etc. Are you sure you're not on the autism spectrum? I mean it's ok to have autism. I won't laugh at you. You never asked for it.

I'm enlightening people. I feel bad for people who think Messi is the GOAT

So you waste your time making endless threads about why you think that messi is a bad player just to "enlighten" people? But is it worth it? Do you believe that you change other people's mind? I think you already know the answer so why do you keep going? See why I believe I think you're on the autism spectrum?

>SEETHING

You're the one arguing with a retard, I'm more worried for you

I am trying to understand the retard. Hence I am asking these serious questions.
Ok nice argument

Yeah you are right he is GOAT

No, because he felt like giving Ronda a chance to catch up before making him eat dirt by winning everything, but Ronda fled to italy, so he can at least win his farmers league every year

la liga in disarray

>because he felt like giving Ronda
Ronaldo has 5 cl, Messi 3

Yes, because Messi gifted him the others so their "rivalry" doesn't get too one sided and Donald doesn't kill himself.
Messi knows how obsessed Donald is, so he threw him a bone but Donald obviously didn't get the message and thinks he's actually on a level compareable to messi which is why he's currently emberrassing himself in Serie A.

So Messi doing worse in the CL actually makes him better?

Messi isn't the one going out in the ro16 against pathetico, so he isn't doing worse
And Ronaldo never did anything significant in the cl besides statpadding with meaningless goals and getting saved by the ref, bale and ramos

>so he isn't doing worse
Ronaldo has 5 titles, Messi 3

Real Madrid has 5 titled and Ronaldo was lucky to be part of the team being coached by the literal unexposable goat coach.
He really didn't contribute anything significant in those campaigns, the refs were literally more important than him.
You should actually start watching matches, buddy.

So you get to pick and choose what counts and what doesn't?

>60 goals, 17 assists
>He really didn't contribute anything significant in those campaigns

*dabs*

No, I'm not picking anything. But scoring the 3:0 in the 85th minute just isn't as signficant as scoring the 1:0 or making the decisionthat a clearly offside Goal stands, I'm sorry for you. That's why I'm telling you to watch the games, buddy. Otherwise you just spout bullshit and people laugh at you like itt

So when Ronaldo scored a hat trick against Atletico in 16/17 that didn't mean anything significant?

He's been putting up those numbers for years but only started to win real trophies recently so, yes.l, they were mostly insignificant.

I'm happy that you managed to cherrypick an example that seems to contradict my point, must feel great, but doesn't really nullify my point, here have a cookie. You're a good boi.

Ronaldo has 68 goals in 60 games in those 5 title winning seasons

So?
Bale and Ramos were still more important and without Zidane getting this teams shit together prople likely be talking about Griezmann vs Messi now.
You would propably still be obsessed though and that's good.

>Griezmann
lol
Right now the conversation starts and ends at Ronaldo.

>the refs were literally more important than him. You should actually start watching matches, buddy.

Attached: 155163486865.jpg (1849x1200, 999K)

Only in your head, buddy

My point still stands.

>scoring the 3:0 in the 85th minute just isn't as signficant as scoring the 1:0
>My point still stands.

Ronaldo scored for 1-0 in 2008 and 2017 finals.
Messi statpadded in 2011 and 2009 and was carried hard in 2015.

even according to your own horse shit Ronaldo still wins lmao.

Attached: Messi_ballon_dor_performance.jpg (1600x1600, 972K)

shanta pls go

Attached: 1438875261659.jpg (460x287, 43K)

Yes whatever you say my obsessed friend, but just because Ronnie is great at statpadding and taking the glory for his team mates' work for himself doesn't make his controbution significant.
He will always be the obsessed sissy trying to catch up to Messi, no matter how hard you dig up stats and meaningless pictures.
But keep on replying, it's great entertainment.

Messi is literally behind Ronaldo in every metric

Obviously, Messi is way younger after all. He has way better ratios though and just seeing him move on the pitch makes it clear he's at least one level above everyone else, but you propably never watched him in order to not destroy your illusion.
I've had enough for today though, my shift is over for today, but if you want we can continue this tomorrow. Same time and place?

>way younger
2 years. In order to be equal he would have to win back to back cls