Would you imagine Manchester city vs Manchester United in the UEFA

Would you imagine Manchester city vs Manchester United in the UEFA

Attached: 1D6933E0-4E4D-443B-8F9D-DBDA15C93CCE.jpg (615x409, 49K)

hopefully

Attached: Ole-Gunnar-Solskjaer-Manchester-United-PSG-2.jpg (700x367, 330K)

City wins lol

Attached: table.jpg (768x1441, 140K)

It will happen in the next round of the CL because UEFA want as few English teams in the competition as possible.

How delightfully irrelevant

But if Juventus fail to advance against Atletico (no possiblity of Messi vs Ronaldo) wouldn't a Manchester derby be the most marketable final?

How? This os their form since Ole took over

Sliperpool vs Man Sitty would be the kino final

After Juve and PSG, Utd deserve an easy QF draw.

Fuck that, both teams are no longer even guarantees for the title. I can easily see one of them slipping in the vein of Tottenham and coming 3rd in a two horse race. In fact, they would ironically be letting it slip to Spurs - seems like a very Liverpool thing to do.

A derby would be kino now that Real are ded. Either Manchester - City, or Manchester - Livershit. The only other alternative would be United - Ajax if Ajax perform every game like their last and become favourites. Would be a great rags to riches story for both teams.

they will both go out to Atletico, Bayern,Barça next round

After a Boca-River final in Spain, I can see anything happens in Football

>tfw Qatar with have an Asian Cup, Copa America and WC trophy in 3 years

>tournament named in honor of South Americans who gained independence for their countries
>final held in Madrid
lel

Spurs have been playing poorly lately, they'll be lucky to stay in top 4

>both teams are no longer even guarantees for the title.
You are an absolute fucking moron. Congratulations.

Form is temporary

UEFA don't want City to win, there's been seriously dodgy refereeing in the group stages and in the knockouts. You guys will meme about City receiving favoritism because of money but that is reserved for halal and the other big clubs who want to do everything to stop new money

>hate United
>really liking Ole
it’s an abstract type of feel

Screencapped your post. Will add it to my dumb/seething brits pic in a few weeks don't worry. You're gonna be a star kiddo.

It's obvious that UEFA wont directly sanction oil clubs for cheating on FPF but will try to fuck them any way they can

I'm amazed someone as retarded as you even knows how to take a screencap.

Short term: United > City
Long term: United > City

This one wasn't worthy. Try a bit harder user

biggest money maker final would be barca v juve followed by united v liverpool and united v barca

>no one thinking atletico in their own stadium would be a big money maker

You're not worth trying for. The fact that you think anyone other than City or Liverpool can win the league fries my noggin.

United haven't won the league in 6 fucking years

he's just winding you up

I hope you're trolling. You genuinely think that both Manchester City and Liverpool are both going to drop enough points in the remaining 9 games for an off form Tottenham to bridge a 10 point gap?

Attached: IMG_20190309_014736.jpg (1080x706, 102K)

I'm tired, Wobbie

*smacks lips*
*lets english teams fight each other*
*refball to the max in donaldo's favors*
*sucks donaldo's cock in the process*
*juve win cl*
*leans back*
Nice.

And that’s a good thing

ugh... what could've been...

you daft cunt teams from the same league cant meet in qf

Donaldo's out already.

I want to see this happen so much. As a Liverpool fan it would be so entertaining.