FA: Weddle will start free agent tour with Rams
PIT: Antonio Brown wants to be highest-paid WR
FA: Eagles 'will be players' for Tevin Coleman
DAL: Cowboys pick up Allen Hurns' 2019 option
ARZ: Steelers send RT Marcus Gilbert to Arizona
MIN: Contract talks between MIN, Thielen 'ongoing'
FA: Continuing the purge, Jaguars cut RT Parnell
FA: Lions cut RG T.J. Lang and wipe away $8.8M

Attached: Norwood-e1456063054828-1024x886.jpg (1024x886, 239K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NFL_DovKleiman/status/1104140471390138368
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kinda want Weddle 2bh

Attached: sketch-1552076985058.png (1080x2160, 2.31M)

feel so bad for this dude

Why did the Stoolers pay Pouncey so much lmfao

Attached: 1550448977216.jpg (874x960, 113K)

>Russia
>promoting the Bills
Interesting.

No one cares old gay

>Marty Hurney is probably going to get several starting-caliber players for pennies again like he did with Reid, Clark, and Anderson

How can one man be so based?

Attached: 1520478961137.jpg (800x600, 122K)

/Bills Owl 2020/
Fuck it, Brown or not. Beane has shown he's going to do what it takes to get the top offensive players available. Would not be at all surprised if we swing a trade for AJ Green or Jordan Howard. Still fairly likely we sign one or both of D. Williams/Paradis.

>michael bennett
what the fuck bill

C O P E
O
P
E

WHERE THE FUCK IS ANTONIO BROWN GOING

NO MEMEING

Hm, i might actually put this in the folder.

Who has the most draft capital outside of Oakland?

Vegas

I'm predicting Jest

Kys

>the most BLM player this side of Kaepernick going to supposedly the most rayciss team
I don't get it either

Jest already pulled out of trade talks

Giants fan here. I'll take old man Eli over a gorilla qb or a hapa airhead any day of the week. Next years draft has far better qbs anyway.

Mad that im always right and youre always wrong, faggot?

Bennett's a pretender. Reid and I think Stills were the only players who stuck to their guns last year. I honestly admire them for being principled.

The Browns being such uppity faggots it'll be funny when they go 6-10 next year and Gayfield thows 20 picks.

>not wanting a qb with the intelligence of a white and the dick of a black

I think most of the players understood that the kneeling was hurting the next TV contract negotiations.
That directly effects their bottom line as well.
They may be stupid but they aren't dumb.

>uppity faggots
???

This

10-6.

Attached: 1542468976574.jpg (620x330, 83K)

Says the fan of stolen valor the team.

Because he's really good

This. Every mold rumor of a cut or trade has thirsty Browns fans all over it. It's disgusting and pathetic.

Bills fan here, I'm unironically happy the trade didn't go through. The bills would have overpayed him

It's not cope, I wasn't happy when the news broke. The man threw a chair out of a 14th story window that nearly killed a toddler, said he "can't keep his dick in his pants," said he would not play for a contract that is not 100% guaranteed, named his son Autonomy, dressed up as a cartoon hippopotamus on national TV, and changed his name to Mr. Big Chest. He's insane.

Bennett's still good and on a reasonable contract. Makes a lot of sense for a 2020 5th rounder. We even get a 7th back.

Lmao ok

Lmao ok

I believe the trade is
To Phi 2020 5th
To Pats 2020 7th and Bennett

Not sure if correct.

Seeing people seeth over the fucking Cleveland Browns is the funniest thing ever because it shows that they only ever mocked the Browns as a put-down to feel better about themselves/their own teams, and now are feeling insecure as if the FUCKING CLEVELAND BROWNS have a high and mighty fanbase.
Browns/Bears Broship 2019, Browns/Bears owl 2020

That's what it is unless something changes. Mutually beneficial trade tbhf

LMAO Eagles getting fleeced on this one

Steelers fans are so fucking shook it's amazing
Their team is 1 season away from the basement of the AFCN

Even if they didn't overpay, his salary would've hamstrung during FA signings this offseason. He's such a diva he would've started openly bashing the team if they didn't start the season 6-0

I'm a Bills fan and I'm stoked the trade didn't go through

Nah the pats got a big W here
The only benefit for the eagles is a little bit of cap relief

Now hearing rumors that Carr may be traded to the Dolphins...

>Browns/Bears Broship 2019
fuck no
browns fans are humble in defeat, bears shitters spam away like there's no tomorrow even when their pathetic team hasn't done shit in more than a decade
a bears fan ain't a brother to me. except that one British lad, he's pretty cool

>won't play for the steelers
>requests a trade
>won't play for the team he is traded to
what does Mr. Big Chest's master plan look like?

source?

>so autistic he doesn’t get the Bears meme
lmao, we were spamming that with Caleb Hayne as QB, you will never get it

A side benefit is Bennett desn't hit the open market so T Flowers is still the top option thus protecting the probability of a 3rd round compensatory pick.

$7mil isn't too bad

>lmao, we were spamming that with Caleb Hayne as QB
which is exactly my point
ironic shitposting is still shitposting

For me, it's THE Philadelphia Football Eagles, Philadelphia Baseball Phillies, Philadelphia Basketball 76ers, Philadelphia Hockey Flyers, Philadelphia Soccer Union and Philadelphia Lacrosse Wings.

Attached: harper.jpg (786x445, 38K)

>Browns/Bears Broship 2019,
neat
>Browns/Bears owl 2020
not likely. the former needs a real hc and the latter needs a real qb

redpill me on the flyers
i love hockey but don't have an NHL team because the timezone difference is awful and it's hard to follow one specific team

So far, social media pages but those are not very solid, I'll keep looking

This the pats have compounding benefits that aren't necessarily directly related to the trade that make it masterful
Yeah it's good but that's the only benefit the eagles receive and they lose the solid production of Bennet

>Source: The #Dolphins have released veteran WR Danny Amendola.
welcome back to Foxborough?

>Dolphins cut Amendola
Good for Danny for fleecing those faggots.

Johnny Football time baby wew!

playing for the patriots

They gave up a 5th and a PS WR to get him and a 7th in the first place.

BASED danny

and how do you suppose he will do that?

Even the Steelers aren't that stupid. Colbert would be lynched in Shittsburg

yeah he was pretty solid, kinda bummed they couldn't keep him.

He must know that playing for the Patriots doesn’t equate to being the highest paid receiver in the league.

Iggles

Attached: 1552043993942.jpg (727x1023, 166K)

>trade him to some shitters
>team is shit so he demands a trade again/ throws such a tantrum he gets cut
>patriots swoop in with a 4th rounder a la randy moss
It gets you a pretty good chance at a ring though

Attached: 68CAD862-EA9A-4DF0-AE5B-2C766BACA490.png (416x357, 89K)

Rasm released Mark Barron

Patriots '''fans''' are the scum of the earth and are annoying af.

this and thispilled

Think he's supposed to be going to the Jets

Every one realizes M Bennett will get traded at the deadline for a 3rd to a team that needs a pass rusher correct?

They have the second best mascot in North American sports.

Attached: grittyphanatic.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

Why are mulattos so athletic?

Oh no

Teams don't back out of trade deals. That would be stupid. Really bad look, burning bridges and all.

Marty Bennett coming back to the Pats as well.
J McCourty resigned.
D Wise's brother drafted in the 4th

Has any team had three sets of brothers at the same time?

Can't wait for him to come back

Attached: 1544899998563.png (623x430, 458K)

This. Only super dysfunctional teams like the Browns and Bengals fuck up trades.

The Pats are going to trade him.
Only BB could find a way trade a 5th for a 3rd and a 7th.

>lions save 8 mil by cutting Lang
Smart move, sucks that he was injured so much

I wouldn't be shocked if he doesn't get a deal inked this year
no memeing dudes a headcase and the steelers are expecting the world for him

>Amendola earned more in his first year with the Dolphins than in any year with the Patriots.
>his last Patriots contract was a 1 year extension worth 1.8m
>dolphins gave him a 2 year 12m contract,6 guaranteed.

People wonder why the Dolphins are so shit.

>weddle signs with the Rams
Will the Rams make it this year bros?

I was kidding about Marty Bennett coming back.
Schefter is now reporting Marty wants to unretire to play with his brother on the Pats.

Why wouldn't they just keep him and have him only reurn kicks? As a fan I'd love to have every game broadcast cut to him multiple times on the bench.

Bennett Bros (TE/DE)
McCourty Bros (S/CB)
Wise Bros (DE/DT)
Hollister Bros (TE/WR)

Marty made a comment before all this went down about unretiring and playing for the Patriots. Can't remember why. Hope he comes back though, he makes Packers fags absolutely SEETH.

panthers fans better hope the pats don't draft Dylan McCaffrey in 2021

I think he chimed in when the Dallas TE unretired.

Shitposting, ironic or real, is good, retard

no, it is not, underage dimwit

He makes Packers fans seethe because he's a ring-chaser who literally quit on the team when Rodgers got hurt.

Bennett trade is extra valuable for the Pats because of their TE situation, it gets a good TE out of retirement who knows NE and will play for minimum contract.

Sup old gay

Yeah it is newfag, sorry you’re too serious to enjoy fun on 4channel. ProFootballTalk or unironically Plebbit are closer to the standards you’d want.

*** I wish i was cool enough to be a trapfag

fun is a buzzword. there has to be a balance. this board and this general in particular are good because they have it. other places on this site and the places you mentioned don't

packers fan here
we literally couldn't care less about him

How long until the patriots get cold Beasley from the cowgirls??

not this year, they'll fill their white WR quota with the return of Amendola and getting Renfrow in the draft

Weddle signs with Rasm
Stove is on fire

>get rid of franchise tagged shit ass joyner and get a comp pick
>replace him with cheaper better weddle for a couple years

wes snead the GOAT

>"Patriots are seeking offers for Defensive End Adrian Clayborn who didn't fit in the NE style of defense."

>I WANT TO COME OUT OF RETIREMENT TO PLAY WITH MY BROTHER!
Imagine being a literal child in an adults body, no wonder that weirdo writes childrens books

aw

Fun isn’t a buzzword, it’s a self-evident state, and the ability for individuals to engage in it in differing capacities creates fun in a shared environment. If your idea of fun is serious discussion, you can have it with others in a thread, ignoring memes. If your idea of fun is memes, you can post them without bothering with the more serious posting. If you like both, you can engage with both. Fun for all is preserved by allowing others to do what they want and fostering what you would like. Complaining about shitposting abrogates that reality, and ends up in unfun posts like your prior one.

have you ever thought about suicide?
or reddit?

>"I want to get mine"
Then what's the deal with Bennett?

good, he was next to useless this year

>nfl turning into 1 or 2 super teams full of ring chasing all stars plus a bunch of shit teams like the nba
awesome

Fun is a buzzword over on Yea Forums, along with Soul/Soulless, Balanced, and Waifu/Husbando

>If your idea of fun is serious discussion, you can have it with others in a thread, ignoring memes
that's the problem, since shitposting is pervasive by its nature, and capable of derailing a thread very quickly, while serious discussion isn't

>I have to be serious and surrounded by serious discussion and taken seriously and everyone else has to be opposed and mocked
Reddit convention in town?

>going to the Packers to chase rings
OH NO NO NO

Fun things are fun
Only if you engage with it, and oh no my GENERAL thread won’t have a single tone throughout how awful

>he forgot the Packers went to the playoffs for 8 years straight and have the most talented QB to ever play the game

Only until Brady retires, then Belichick will have about five years and one more Owl in him, then the NFL will be balanced, like the salary cap was supposed to do before Elway broke it and then the Pats raped everyone for 20 years.

1. Trading for Bennett
2. Cut or trade Clayborn
3. Keep Flowers

All falling into place

>fun things are fun
sounds like bullshit

>PIT: Antonio Brown wants to be highest-paid WR
He's also expecting the world for himself. This idiot is going to talk himself out of a job because he has an overinflated sense of value. Not to say he isn't good; just the opposite, he's great. But between his personality and his demands, he's going to make his downsides outweigh his upsides

Bennett just said he wants a raise from his current 7M. How the fuck do they keep Flowers unless he is as autistic about winning as Brady?

>having """fun""" ever

>roto reporting weddle signing a two year deal

I thought players couldn't sign right now
Aren't we still in the tampering period?

I tampered with yer mums period

Bennett can want whatever he wants. Doesn't mean he'll get it.
As far as Flowers, he may not get the offers he's expecting in FA, or he takes a slight discount, or he gets paid like Gilmore did.

nice

Attached: out skilled.jpg (2048x1053, 88K)

this has been bothering me too
i remember the first ossseason I actively followed, in 2016, and not a single trade or signing was announced before the official start of free agency. and now there are transactions up the wazoo even though they aren't supposed to be made yet. what changed?

KEK

Attached: 17-31.jpg (1000x750, 193K)

*goes 8-8 and gets the second wc spot and beats the shitriots in the sb for a third time in your path*

Attached: ELIte.jpg (943x1200, 201K)

I'm still questioning user's plan to have Bennett AND Flowers. Although it is obvious Belichick likes Bennett, he's been trying to get him for like three years

>3 teams
>all of them suck
absolute state of florida
Bucs year tho watch out

Fuck you dumb faggot. I love how salty you are that Goatfield’s going to meme on your entire team. You probably are from Baltimore or Pittsburgh. Gas yourself if you get a chance, but you better do it soon so you don’t seethe yourself into shoot/stroke when the Browns with the Owl.

Stupid nigger.

Faker Gayfield is reddit af and a white nigger. Enjoy being third in the divison.

D:

I remember the legal tampering issue got big a few years ago where a team got fined because they signed someone during the tampering period. I don't get it

Lel, put your trip back on Old Gay

Tevin Coleman to Eagles WHEN???

Nevermind the shittsburgh fan

Attached: niggers.jpg (872x856, 85K)

>getting this mad at the browns
That's like being mad a kid for being born disabled
Why so mad?

trip up old cuck

It’s clearly Old Gay with his trip off. He does this all the time. He’s a butthurt NEET who works himself into a huge tantrum because he knows the Ravens are dogshit

He needs a decent o line before that happens

Hey turkbro, never replied to you but know I’m a diehard Browns fan and a Patriots fan secondly, my gf is a Turkish girl from Philly, but the way you btfo “me and Brady’s sixth ring” is in my favorites. Good luck to the birds

Most of the guys getting cut right now are the ones that are getting cleared for cap room ahead of free agency, happens every year. I'm not sure what the negotiation rules for that situation are but it seems like the dudes that get cut before contracts actually expire get a small jump on free agency. Almost all of them are older and coming off severe injury or ineffective seasons, so the league probably doesn't take much issue with them since they don't really interfere with the mega millions signings that generate hype.

cats

Attached: catmahomes13.jpg (1080x1080, 61K)

Carr > Flacco, Mayfield, Roethlisberger

You’re retarded

carr has been shit since his injury

When will they learn and do something about this guy ?

Attached: 1532214107750.jpg (219x342, 29K)

chiefs are a cat team

Attached: catmahomes19.jpg (1080x1080, 78K)

Mayfield has literally never Beaten Carr, Flacco has a losing record against him and Burger can't beat him on the road

Basically a looser team

Attached: Z58E.gif (250x250, 1.92M)

Just traded for one of the Browns (Lol) olinemen and if they're smart they draft one in the first too. Restabilized Oline/Barkley/OBJ/Punished Eli. Gmen are looking good next year. And we all know the NFCBeast is a rotating door, Giants turn to win it.

Attached: 10.jpg (467x623, 32K)

TOO REAL

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 11K)

>mayfield has literally never beaten carr
>a rookie who's played the raiders O N E time on a team that literally lost 16 games the previous season didn't win that one game
this literally has to be satire

They also haven’t won anything on significance since 2010 and even then spilled their spaghetti to a fluke Patrick’s kane goal. Also: >1975

cats kill frogs

Attached: catmahomes7.jpg (1080x1080, 73K)

Imagine watching Eli Manning’s decline the past two years and prefer sticking with a 38-year-old QB over having $45 million in cap space.

Attached: 03B4F454-1545-4BAE-8DB3-EAC89E01BC32.jpg (190x180, 12K)

Because Belichick is literally smarter than 98% of the league.

What other coaches who have faced Belichick more than once have a winning record against him? I know Rivera's 2-0, but other than that....

Carr has also NEVER lost a playoff game!

eli needs to get on that hgh cream his brother was on

I'd rather get a defensive lineman in the first. First-round linemen are either elite or complete shit as >we learned the hard way with Flowlel

I don't think players that are released are subject to the same rules as players whose contract is expiring.

>oh fuck I said something dumb, let's say something that's actually a joke so my buds on Yea Forums don't think I'm retarded!

*kills you in the process*

Attached: frog.jpg (251x201, 13K)

Brownsbros can a dedskin fan join your bandwagon this season? I need someone to bandwagon while my team is having a tank season

Those frogs aren't poisonous though.

>tfw I'm a Sacramento Kings, San Jose Sharks, and Detroit Lions fan
kill me

AB to Raiders, kek
Instead of going to a team with a known plan, a respected HC, a talented defense and a young QB with lots of potential, he goes to a team trading all of their best players for picks, with pretty much no plan other than >tank lmoa, an incompetent FO and HC, a talentless roster, a QB who has reached his mediocre ceiling, and LESS cap space to get paid

Imagine being a faggit like old gay and everyone on a Canadian moose hunting forum hates you. Imagine paying for people to hate you

>oh fuck I fell for the gag!

>AB to raiders
Source?

Source pls

Attached: Trips.jpg (349x642, 29K)

What does old bay look like?

Heh

He's a minority of undetermined origin with brown skin.

I picked the first one on Google, a dart frog could have be more accurate

he says he's about to announce and some pretty reputable social media sources I follow (eg TheFBAnalyst) say he's going to oakland

I'm not sure if you living in California or Michigan is more pathetic.

Attached: 1541396115094.png (1451x772, 2.31M)

>doubting Gruden

Attached: E48105CF-4037-4CB6-9F57-4917EB8CE198.png (480x323, 326K)

Nothing on his IG

Attached: Screenshot_20190308-145758~01.png (768x991, 687K)

I don't live in either of those places, I'm currently in a flyover big ten college town

CJ Mosley, come to papa.

Attached: 98.png (861x723, 428K)

If a tripfag like old bay happened to be the first point of contact for a visiting alien race, how long would it take for the aliens to decide to just nuke humanity from orbit and move on to the next planet?

>the LV nigger blackhole raiders project led by Gruden and AB will crash in your lifetime
What a time to ne alive

Attached: 1549245287363.gif (491x704, 3.22M)

oh nononononononononono

Attached: 1530159666832.jpg (1500x1000, 251K)

>make good money
>living is cheap
>have land
>great food/beer/stuff going on all the time
It's a comfy life, you're missing out man

>yfw da bears win da superb owl

Attached: bear0001.jpg (285x178, 55K)

I can totally see the Browns picking up Mosley. That'd be prrtty good

if he retires he cant play for another team for 3 years its in his contract

Based german bearsposter

Attached: on-all-levels-except-physical-i-amda-burrs-punts-3991645.png (500x585, 144K)

In one of AB's instagram videos you can clearly hear his friend say "you're already in the silver and black"

>didn’t fall for the Nosen meme
>didn’t fall for the Tannehill meme

Attached: 5371ACEF-CE3E-425D-B7AA-57AB105D36C6.jpg (480x317, 29K)

The Giants O-line was perfectly fine last season. He was horrible regardless. He's been horrible for the last 3 years.

>Those 4s
0h baby, but which video?

DUDE

Attached: irving blunt.jpg (2000x1333, 134K)

Would you still wanna get rid of Eli if he has a comeback year and has a deep playoff run?

>would you still want to get rid of the garbage player if he wasn't a garbage player anymore?
hey you're retarded

Yes. He's fucking 38 years old with an expensive contract.

Attached: brainlet-meme.jpg (1200x1438, 146K)

I like Keenum a lot. He's not good but he's like Foles and Fitzpatrick where he gets random retard strength that's good enough for even the owl if he gets possessed at the right time and the rest of the team can carry him until it happens. It's probably going to be a long season for them but the possibility is there.

>brainlet-meme.jpg
W E W

Yeah I feel you. Its just gonna be tough to see him finally hang it up. Any qbs you especially like in next years draft? Far, far batch next year.

Attached: brainlet-meme2.jpg (415x470, 39K)

next year is Herbert, Tua, Kelly Bryant, Fromm, and more.
Personally, I just want them to trade for Rosen and then trade down to fix the defense.

fell hard for the Smeth meme tho

Holy shit Ronda Rousey BTFO

What are you talking about

I think they go 9-7, maybe 10-6 in the best scenario.

WTF guys I came home from work and my dog was shitposting on 4channel. Has anyone ever had this issue with Australian Shepherds before?

Attached: 20180722_145753.jpg (2560x1536, 891K)

fuck off to asp

im supa f*ckin gay and go patriots lol

Hey guys, just stopped in to say I've officially cured AIDS

Pats fan here btw

I heard this joke before, instead of a dog it was a spider from rooland

Is it possible to deflate aids

>diehard Browns fan
based
>a Patriots fan secondly
but why??

Attached: emmaconfused.jpg (5154x3682, 2.35M)

>diehard
>fan secondly
these two things don't go together

That explains the sudden quality of your last posts. Good boy!

Everyone knows how to get rid of AIDs.
You run into the "You can't just going around killing all the gays." human rights nerds.

What about straight people with aids?

Reminder that I was completely right about the Bears last season despite the meme arrows and I will continue to be right next season when they win da superb owl

Attached: stocksup.png (478x596, 646K)

Attached: ye.png (1450x1180, 2.63M)

WTF? THE A, I, D, AND S IN THE RAIDERS LOGO DISAPPEARED, IT'S JUST RER NOW

>yfw da bears win da superb owl

Attached: 1066192061.jpg (1000x541, 153K)

similar to the disney land faggots but x20

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-08 at 11.56.17 pm.png (1432x1164, 2.57M)

Sir, I need to see your meme license

NEXT SEASON BABY GET READY

Attached: checkem.png (590x590, 702K)

Attached: IDUNOBELITEIT.png (1080x1065, 445K)

Attached: FaceApp_1552089948515.jpg (856x448, 47K)

Is Bennett even good anymore or is he just a bitch

based greekbro, how u doin

Attached: 1552016132994.jpg (2000x1333, 1.56M)

Serves em right for associating with degenerates.

Wow she's beatiful, who is that?

Which one?
The DE is a better Flowers with baggage and on the downside.
The TE smokes weed for a living now so it is doubtful he would be much use.

Jennifer Lawrence

So /nfl/ who's your all time favorite player on your team?

Is he a hall of famer /nfl/?

Attached: ct-spt-bears-devin-hester-retire-hall-of-fame-20171212.jpg (2000x1125, 251K)

Yeah

Patrick Mahomes

Patriots
Mosi Tatupu or Vincent Brown
I'll go Mosi.

Brian Dawkins

Tim Brown, Rich Gannon on offense, Charles Woodson, Lester Hayes, and Nnamdi Asomugha on defense

>mosi

Holy shit I haven’t heard his name in a while

>Forcing a trade
>torpedoing a trade
>blaming his QB
>blaming the owner
>comparing himself to a slave
>calling blacks who criticize him Uncle Toms
>shucking
>jiving

What's his deal? Is Shittsberg really that bad?

Attached: iu[1].jpg (750x562, 72K)

Current or former?
Retired is Barry Sanders, 2nd is Calvin Johnson.
Current is Darius Slay.
Traded is Tate.

Is this the worst victim of the madden curse?

Culpepper

ELIte Manning

How bout Vince Young or Peyton Hillis

based

>Mike Vick goes to prison
>Vince Young disappeared
>Peyton Hillis became a flash in a pan

No

>pedosota viqueers
Lmao

Derrick Thomas
>Joe Delaney honorary

Yes. Special teams are always overlooked.

Shaun Alexander

Dude was so good man hurts my heart

Not really as it opens up cap space and getting rid of a locker room cancer like Bennett before he goes to jail

Pleb as it is Marshawn Lynch. He was a lot of fun to watch.

he's jealous of juju

Brian Westbrook

Where's amendola going? Back to the pats?

Elizabeth Olsen

Attached: 1458775210941.jpg (2000x3000, 802K)

mahomes is gonna tear an acl next season, cap this

My man CWood or Favre

Attached: 6C766E2A-B4E1-4455-9148-1FCFE1BC3EF1.jpg (3200x1680, 774K)

Former: Steve Largent
Current: Bobby Wagner

Reminder that Megatron is the only player to truly escape the Madden Curse

Attached: HeartyPowerlessEyelashpitviper-size_restricted.gif (445x250, 3.09M)

Hey turkbro, I'm doing well as usual. Working hard, so I don't have so much time to post, but I visit the NFL threads twice a day or so.

Attached: 1118full-imogen-dyer.jpg (1118x1118, 88K)

FUCKING DEAL HIM ALREADY STOOLERS

Attached: web1_SPORTS_160319949_AR_0_QTHUTKYFIVRM.jpg (1815x1968, 446K)

they think they can still get a 1st for him

Attached: 14103388345.jpg (225x225, 10K)

No, it's Shaun Alexander

I wish he'd be >our DB coach

Imagine rooting for the vikangz of all teams. What kind of brain damage needs to occur for someone to do this?

>bombston

i see, good luck. btw i wanna lick that beautiful female from feet to head.

Trading Keenum is the worst move of the offseason. Get some competition going, who gives a fuck if Joe Flacco gets hurt feelings

Living in Minne but that counts as brain damage right?

There's far worse teams. Vikings don't even have much of an identity.

waste of money to keep him

This isn't Madden. They can't just turn the salary cap off.

They saved money on his contract and will either roll with Chad Kelly as backup or draft a guy in the mid rounds

It wasn't about getting rid of competition imo

They cut Kelly months ago. He's probably going to jail anyways.

this is easily the worst general thread on Yea Forums

not true. we're (approximately) biennial playoff chokers. generally competent enough to get hopes up. never quite enough to follow through.

search engine says they only save 3 million

Thanks bro.
She's very lickable, indeed

Attached: 8445949918_23d91e979f_b.jpg (1024x1024, 74K)

NOBODY WANTS HIM

and why would anyone? especially with these contract demands he is making.

>t.

Attached: chant-540354.jpg (620x413, 59K)

Maybe over cutting him, but not over keeping him

Just pull a lolphins and trade him away for a sandwich. It's not worth keeping his cancer at this point. Not like nigga's got a no trade clause. TF he gon do? Sit out and look even more like a bitch?

/mlb >>> /nba/ >>> /nfl/ >>>>> /hoc/

i wouldn't give up a conditional seventh round pick for him. the problem is the contract, and beyond that the fact that he wants a new deal before the season starts with three years left on his already toxic contract.

someone will be stupid enough to acquire him, this is the NFL after all, but its a terrible idea.

cont.

put it this way. I vastly prefer giving up a third round pick for Jordan Howard to improve my football team than giving up anything for Antonio Brown.

how mad are you that Charles Woodson's best years will always be in green and gold

It's hard for me not to say Favre
My brother had cancer, he was 10 at the time.
A friend's of our family knew somebody who knew Brett's dentist of all people, but he heard he was a huge Packer fan and actually called our house to talk to him.
He sent a signed sideline cap and a note after that.
I'll always hate the way he ended his career, but I'll never hate the gunslinger.

>I still miss him bois

Attached: TD.gif (380x191, 1.91M)

loved it when he ruined his knee against the Jets and Raiders.

Attached: 1484277362859.png (722x608, 383K)

As long as the Patriots have Tom Brady at quarterback, they're not better than a 3 win team

Now this is epic

Attached: 6BE88630-69B1-4139-ABCC-93C9B8D67CB3.jpg (1242x1863, 356K)

Thats a good deal bro

>didn't do shit with a double team'd aaron donald
good riddance

>tfw a lions fan
FUCK

>Suh stuffs your line while this man charges your QB unhindered

Attached: 02B4D7BB-CE33-4EB1-94D7-F55FBDBCFCCC.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

nice mild upgrade over richardson as their only FA move for the season

Are the Redskins using pic related as their primary logo next season? I was in a sports shop yesterday and all the Redskins merch had this logo instead of their typical one. Any word on this?

Attached: vc08sqk7qivrej0b9eg5.gif (350x385, 21K)

They should desu

Literally who

Literally the second most sacks in the league by season’s end you newfag

Lol didn't even hear about it

Guess they'll had to draft someone

Yea as part of dealing him they took on some of the guaranteed money in his deal

I don't get why the redskins get so much shit but the chiefs are ok? what about the braves or the cleveland indians.

Are the Redskins using pic related as their primary logo next season? I was in a sports shop yesterday and all the Redskins merch had this logo instead of their typical one. Any word on this?

Attached: rednecks-v2-583.jpg (583x667, 88K)

The Washington Radioshacks

Remember that time that a 340lb man outran the entire Eagles offense for a pick-6?

It's mostly the name, since the word "redskin" is seen as a racial slur.

bitchknees is still banned, good cancer free general

Because it has the word skin in it.

Case Keenum is better set with the Skins than the Broncos due to the propensity for speed over route running.

The only five starting quarterbacks in the league who have had winning records for three consecutive seasons.
>Tom Brady
>Ben Roethlisberger
>Marcus Mariota
>Dak Prescott
>Russell Wilson

These are objectively the three best quarterbacks in the league, as winning games is all that matters in the end.

Where is Phillip "ima bust raw" Rivers?

Only one of them has a ring in the last 5 seasons

only one of them will win a ring in the next 5 seasons

people are bitches.

muh rangs

Thats racist

Tommy Vardell

I expect him to do well there. Rather the Shitskins win the East than the Niggles or Cowcucks.

the redskins got keenum for nothing which makes me think they're not done at qb.

Either a rookie or Rosen seems likely.

Colin Kaepernick's lawyer is representing Jussie Smollet, is this guy the first ever meme lawyer

No, the first meme lawyer was Johnnie Cochran

according to NFL.com these are the top 10 FA's...pick where you think they land

Le'veon Bell
Trey Flowers
Earl Thomas
Nick Foles
Landon Collins
Anthony Barr
CJ Mosley
KJ Wright
Sheldon Richardson
Tyrann Mathieu

sacks are overrated

Bell - Jests
Trey Flowers - Colts
Nick Foles - Jags
Collins - Skins
Barr - Burrs
Mosley - Bucs
KJ Wright - Cardinals
Richardson - Texans
Mathieu - Pats

>Le'veon Bell
holds out when he doesnt get a big deal, goes to raiders during preseason
>Trey Flowers
packers
>Earl Thomas
indy
>Nick Foles
jags
>Landon Collins
hawks
>Anthony Barr
falcons
>CJ Mosley
ravens
>KJ Wright
bills
>Sheldon Richardson
indy
>Tyrann Mathieu
texans

who is ready for part 3?

Attached: SOOON.jpg (2000x1333, 827K)

Le'Veon Bell- Jest, unfortunately

Trey Flowers- Titans

Earl Thomas- Cowboys

Foles- Jags

Landon Collins- Colts

Anthony Barr- Packers

CJ Mosley- Steelers

KJ wright- chargers

Sheldon richardson - lions

tyrann mathieu - texans

>Le'veon Bell
i dont think he signs until training camp and i have no idea who will take him
>Trey Flowers
Jets
>Earl Thomas
Chiefs
>Nick Foles
Jaguars
>Landon Collins
Bears
>Anthony Barr
Falcons
>CJ Mosley
Colts
>KJ Wright
Packers
>Sheldon Richardson
Lions
>Tyrann Mathieu
Bucs

Attached: D4510F79-8C78-4B9C-AB46-E5BF82B9DCCE.jpg (900x900, 83K)

Chief can be used affectionately like "hey chief" but you cant say "hey redskin" with a positive tone

Is Suh really gonna be a vikang?

*goes 12-4 in your path*

Attached: 2020-super-bowl-champs.jpg (1200x675, 209K)

Depending on how much he costs, I hope so. We need a good run stuffing tackle to complement Linval

how would the bears afford collins?

Who the fuck is even on your team? You're gonna be shit for a while m8, I'm seeing 10 losses at least in that pic

Bell to seaqwuaks
Flowers to toxins
Thomas to lolphins
Foles to jasg
Collins to busc
Barr to benglels
Mosley to clots
Wright to stoolers
Richardson to loins
Mathieu to toxins

>muh boomer statistics
what is this, 1978?

Yo krabs, SHUT UP

Do you have any evidence to back up your claim?

Evidence is for faggots

>Le'veon Bell
Ravens
>Trey Flowers
Ravens
>Earl Thomas
Ravens
>Nick Foles
Ravens
>Landon Collins
Ravens
>Anthony Barr
Ravens
>CJ Mosley
Ravens
>KJ Wright
Ravens
>Sheldon Richardson
Ravens
>Tyrann Mathieu
Ravens

Sacks weren’t a stat until 1982 you zoomer

off him a similar deal that they gave to Robinson that would give Collins a second crack at free agency at 28 to avoid long-term commitment.

they have the money overall to sign him too after making a bunch of cuts and restructuring Long

>Richardson to loins
Is there a rumor that I missed?

He’s cheap and the Loins need d linemen

seems like a very typical Lions signing

honestly this schedule is sad and pathetic. @CHI and @NE are savage but the rest of it is piss-easy. Ten wins still feels like a lot but I could see it. I dont see the Dolphins, Cardinals, Jets or Bucs turning it around next year at all and the Giants get the second and third best NFC North teams at home.

>Bell to seaqwuaks
The Seahawks are girding their loins for being the next victims of qb contract bloat. No way they can afford Bell, and they already have Carson, Penny, and either McKissic or Davis anyway.

the Seahawks are a pretty competently run organization. they arent going to be the ones to give a 260 lb, out of shape Leveon Bell the kind of money Bell is looking for.

>the seahawks are a pretty competently run organization

Attached: brian schottenhiemer.jpg (299x168, 4K)

But the giants are worse than the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd NFCN teams

everyone makes mistakes but only a select few make deliberating suicidal moves like giving Bell a bunch of money

maybe but I think the reason they wont go near bell is because the gm doesnt want to admit he wasted a first round pick on reshad penny

GET IN HERE BOYS

CHASEB OWL

>no white bronco
Dropped

sounds optimistic more than realistic. they couldnt compete with a long term deal from a team that would throw too much money at him

This. I honestly see an easy 6 wins there.

Every single team looks at the Giants as an easy win lmfao

Draft Grier or McSorley and they might have a chance to not be an interesting fucking embarrassment like they have been the last two years

>be me
>bills fan living outside WNY for a a long time
>living in NYC
>big day at work tomorrow, stressing me out
>can’t sleep
>maybe some happy fappy time will help.img
>cue up some comfy busty Latina pov
>nice
>sister texts me
>boner disappears
>says Bills got AB
>boner reemerges a little
>nah probably not
>would’ve said I didn’t want him if it had even been a thing
>check internet
>its true
>see every person in the history of the internet completely shitting on the bills, buffalo, and it’s fans
>even fans of team I saw as allays
>not just the normal ribbing, bills fans are thicc skinned
>complete vitriol for my hometown from seemingly everyone
>thought people might be happy for underdog blue collar town
>kinda sad, but oh well
>imagine 80 yard dragons from Allen to Brown
>imagine them saying “fuckeveryone” together and unleashing hell on the NFL
>heh heh they’ll see
>oh
>it’s not real
>the Bill’s just got an hour long hazing session for no reason
>realize everyone actually hates the bills, and they haven’t gotten any better
>didn’t even fap

Feels kinda bad guys

Thanks Internet

Attached: 4cf4060b-da6a-41a6-8d72-c45608a4e7a0.png (598x480, 79K)

why would a 25-year old player want a long-term deal when the cap is going to be 15% higher in three years (thats a conservative estimate too) and, in the NFL, long-term deals typically are to the benefit of teams rather than players?

if the safety market were not absolutely flooded this year a team with a big need at SS and cash to spend would theoretically line up to give Collins a monster five-year deal but that wont happen. Its a buyers market...Collins will go to a good fit that pays him well and try and set himself up for a second big payday in 2022.

its a sign you should stop destroying your brain and quit your porn addition, user.

Are >my vikes seriously getting Suh? Please for the love of fucking G*d we need to get Suh. This team has no identity or even a shred of killer instinct on either side of the ball. I said this last year as well. Holy shit you big piece of garbage please don't cuck this team anymore by literally and unironically traveling to the Antarctica. Either way this has me fucking HYPED

Attached: 1549212522461.png (534x627, 54K)

redskins getting keenum for only $3.5 million is the only good deal allen has ever done.

Is there even enough offensive line talent in football anymore to be able to sustain a 32 team league? There are so many teams with just awful offensive lines, and most elite offensive linemen are old as dirt.

Suh wants to go to a contender so that takes the Vikings out of the conversation

long term deals come with guaranteed money
I won't count it out, but the bears are not in a great place comparatively to sign the second biggest safety contract. they made their big splashes last year

Honestly the running game worked well this year. It was nice being able to get quality runs on a consistent enough basis, especially after the last couple seasons. Passing game couldn't quite match it but it wasn't bad for a first year offense.

Check his Twitter

The Alex Smith trade was a solid idea at the time.

If the bears are going to spend money on a safety it will be on Amos, no reason to toss money at an unknown quantity when he's available.

he only is worth the cash when he plays with a contender
vikings would need to start hot b/c is cousins starts losing big games he'll give up

Spoiler: It doesn't get better. Schottyball is plodding as hell and always will be.

remember that time when Mark Sanchez handed off the ball to Adrian Peterson for a 99 yard touchdown run in the year 2018

hindsight is a bitch.

it was 90.

No, but I remember Sanchez handing it off to AP for a 90 yard run with Peterson not breaking 100yds rushing on the day in 2018

I'm ok with it if they get some more depth on defense. Russell can make enough meme plays to make an otherwise ordinary offense win an owl, I bet he's feeling a lot better this offseason than when he was the teams leading rusher.

it kinda capped their ceiling though.

I like Alex Smith, but if you were going to pay a lot of money to a mid tier qb, you might as well have paid Cousins who is younger and already knew the system.

if the redskins dont get a young qb this year they should just tank hard for tua.

hi krabs

I would much rather have one-leg Alex Smith than $84 million fully guaranteed cousins.

hi tiki

any FA's you're eyeing?

Tippett

Attached: Tippett is disappoint.jpg (280x280, 17K)

Yeah, holy shit, people were pissed

Also, people acting like Pittsburgh is some tropical utopia while Buffalo is a frozen tundra. They're only 200 miles apart

There isn't enough talent for a number of positions in the NFL, QB and kicker being the obvious ones.

It’s always been weird. I lived in Philadelphia during the McNabb era but my grandmother who had demensia lived in Nashua. We went there every fall for a couple weeks at a time but I just liked the patriots so much. It gave me something to appreciate, knowing how bad the Browns were and I never felt at home in Philly (military brat). I knew Nate Ebner at school (OSU) and Edelman went to school in Kent which I frequented, it just always fell together. I don’t know, no hard feelings, I just like seeing you post.

be less shit of a team i guess

Dementia, I’m on the toilet, apologies. Have no idea why I spelled it that way.

Will you get mad if I say Baker Mayfield since we're technically an expansion team started in '99?

guy who posted that here

I'm a Browns fan and there were a few good players in the beginning. Josh Cribbs was my favorite growing up and I think I might still have a jersey of him around here somewhere.

Steven Jackson. The most underappreciated RB since I've been watching. I miss the rams so much Yea Forums.

i cringed so hard at this post

based. never fall for the rookie qbs who have '''great''' seasons.

I worked at a pancake restaurant outside of Cleveland and Josh came in right after that game where he pulled the double whammy. Super nice guy.

Put your trip back on me and brady's sixth ring

oh i see. I really like Baker, i'm kinda excited to watch your Browns. cheers mate

Attached: bakerbasedfield.jpg (1200x900, 145K)

Eli is better than both those bum niggas lmao
based

I was really hoping for OBJ but I know Dorsey runs way too tight of a ship to have ever dealt for that. Do you think Vernon for our best offensive lineman was a good move?

And for fucks sake do you ever sleep? She's dead to the world right now and I told her I'm watching clips of James May so I need to be left alone

Attached: compfypat.png (360x444, 152K)

Eli has been an albatross for the better part of a decade

>healthy Smith
>not elite
it's almost like you want your team to play unmanaged games or something

Attached: 5CFA036E-456D-4BCA-BCCD-F291D7F23539.jpg (1365x1024, 90K)

Lets be honest, he dresses like more of a bitch sõyboy than Cam Newton does

Attached: 56996_la-jpg.jpg (800x480, 134K)

I do at least. Corbett is a 33rd waiting behind Zeitler and much cheaper. The difference in contracts between Vernon and Zeitler is only 5 million this year and 3 mill next year. Putting Vernon across from Garrett is gonna be elite and if Ogbah can kick inside that at least alleviates their need at DT.
I still think the Browns should go LT in this draft but I don’t see a big drop off in line play this year

What do you wear while you repair toilets?

i can't sleep man, idk why. i can't sleep more than 4 hours.

maybe Joe Thomas comes back from retirement lol. I'm not sure but Dorsey knows what he is doing.

Attached: maybeingbrainlett.gif (384x216, 1.88M)

>jeans
>a tshirt
>a pullover hoodie
this is literally all you need in your wardrobe. replace the uggs with a clean sneaker

Go suck an avacado, seething brady cultists

>FINALLY beat Tom Brady and the Patriots after a solid decade of getting your ass whipped
>miss the playoffs while Brady and the Pats win another ring and render your only relevant franchise accomplishment completely irrevlant

OOOOOOOOOOOF

Attached: gronk laff.webm (1152x648, 2.15M)

>that subtle FUCK when he gets up

every time

Gronk is a fucking hero

Attached: Gronk last ball.webm (1920x1080, 1.83M)

John Riggins.

KEK
hope your one win was worth it Stoolers, based Baker will be taking the AFCN for next decade, thanks

Attached: 0D488955-4402-4722-AE22-5BBB4CF9839C.png (420x415, 10K)

Lol, that uppity manlet will never amount to anything

>he has a running back as his QB
oh no no no
absolute state of old gay

That '''runningback''' beat Faker Gayfield in a win or go home game that Faker threw the game losing pick in.

Didn’t realise Hackson played defence

twitter.com/NFL_DovKleiman/status/1104140471390138368
>refuse to play in buffalo
>get traded to london
lmao

Attached: oakland.gif (655x1128, 295K)

Lamar is 7-2 as a starter. Mayfield is not.

Lamar is 6-3 TD to INT and 22 fumbles KEK
Ratbirds won despite Lamar, not because of him

This

Mayfield and Lamar are worlds apart as passers

>22 fumbles

Why would you lie on the internet about such an easily verifiable stat?

>trading up for Darnold

Yikes

I could ask you the same thing

What the fuck are you on about?

You lying about Jackson being a good QB

Attached: 3E55D0F7-8387-43B4-9382-FD4076A7D1EF.jpg (200x200, 3K)

Hes better than the human turnover machine known as Baker Mayfield

I’m over it

He played really well in December so hopefully he can take a step forward next year.

ITS AN ODD YEAR AND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS

Attached: 5A439955-F061-4951-BD67-9A9EAB993E48.jpg (960x540, 196K)

>Browns have over 70 million cap space
Wait what the fuck?

Attached: A0928575-F7F0-4A9D-B588-2FC89B989F87.jpg (1380x578, 60K)

What went wrong

Attached: 22aacfc5-fcc0-46a7-ba18-adfeb37547b8-large16x9_buffalobillslogo.jpg (986x555, 87K)

Thanks Sashi

Rams will win the Superbowl.

Are you from the past

they avoided trading for an expensive locker room cancer?

guess they did learn from the dolphins after all

Raiders already reached an agreement to play in Oakland you moron

teams full of rookies la

>before Elway broke it

What did he do?

It's not like they avoided it of their own accord AB just refused to go to them

Attached: NFLKEK.webm (1280x720, 2.09M)

>this is the PREMIER league

yikes.

He fucked user's mom in the 90's and user is still seething so much that based Elway lives in his head rent free.

>pats get bennett
>maybe keep flowers
>and martellus wants to come back
>AFC East is still retarded
>one of the weakest schedules again

dear god it's another free walk in to the super bowl.

>implying Martellus is worth anything

Look I love the dude but I don't think he's got anything in the tank

even if martellus is trash they still have a free walk in. I mean fuck man that schedule is easy as shit and the AFC E is a perpetual dumpster fire.

>No Danny playoff

Attached: 1549406369383.jpg (311x353, 24K)

Tom and cam are both alpha+, they can wear whatever they want

You know, if you subtract the fact that the AFC East has to lose 6-8 games to the pats each year, they aren't that bad.

I love this "Pats aren't good, the AFC East is bad" meme as the Pats win owl's like no one else ever in history.

He's just delusional

More like 7-9 being generous

you forgot
>12 picks in the draft
>4 of them in the top 101 picks
can smell a seventh ring boys

Brady is just lucky

3-13 if you keep Eli

>I have a small white penis
Fixed.

Doink doink, cunt
The bears lost in the most pathetic fashion and will keep losing for decades to come. Fuck off

Lamar Jackson’s career high in yardage is 204

KEK

Lyl

zozzle

Chad Pennington

Attached: chadpennington51.jpg (466x380, 36K)

BASED

For me, it's David "Big Dick" Akers, 6x Pro Bowl Kicker

Attached: 1462179664241.webm (1280x720, 1.92M)

>Gruden gets AB
>Trades him to the Pats for their picks
>Both teams happy

Giants>Cowgirls>Iggles>Skins
In terms of rosters right now

Lawrence Taylor

Why don't more teams do this? Onside kicks are far more effective when you take teams by surprise.

I'm also surprised more kickers don't practice trying to get high elevation, short distance kicks - like rugby restarts.

Aaron Hernandez.

Attached: 1551841505454.jpg (562x1125, 732K)

Me.

For me its THE football Jason Witten. And now that hes on my team again, it feels great to say it.

why are so many "players" so uppity now compared to 20 years ago? do they realize they have literally nothing without football? what kind of team is going to hire someone like antonio brown? all the good teams don't have cap space and they won't bring a drama queen into the mix. and he refuses to go to any team that is less than great. i hope he winds up homeless in 2 years and dies of the shakes.

everyone online is uppity

Hes unironically going to play for the steelers

their defense is awful, their o-line is below average at best and they have the third best qb in the division.

all they're good in is offensive skill players, but maybe if they draft haskins they can win the division

Terrell Owens

diva wrs are nothing new

You sound like an asshole, not gonna lie

Social media, now idiots and attention whores have a voice they control and can use whenever they want. In the past they would actually need someone to relay the message through tv, newspapers or whatever. There have always been players with shitty attitudes.

Wew lad, obsessed much?

Why would the Pats be happy they got a shitty contract?

the scored the most points last year in the division technically they have the best qb he has two rings

true lol

> do they realize they have literally nothing without football?
yeah, they totally went through 3-4 years of college with their only career plan being a CTE egg-throwing sport

>it’s an old cuck seethes about his dead franchise in between scrubbing tile episode
Sigh
Ahhh Aussie browns fan good to talk again
Fug m8 get some sleep, drink raka if you have to

New whenever y'all are ready

>Lameme was playing for a team with one of the best defenses in the league and a solid offense with Flacco
>Mayfield was playing for a team that went 1-31 over the past 2 years and was coached by Hue Jackson
Imagine thinking this is a fair comparison

I really dont care what you think

Jej

what if we're never ready

>496

That kick wasn't remotely a surprised, look at the score and time remaining

Also, the new rules hugely neutered onside kicks.

Because if the ball doesn't hit the ground first on the kick, the reviving team can just call fair catch.

Cheque please