Ski Jumping – Raw Air

Qualifying at Holmenkollen on now. The best at qualifying were Johansson, Leyhe, Stoch, Hayböck and Kraft. Ryoyu surprisingly in trouble here in Oslo.

Attached: Kamil Stoch.jpg (640x480, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

przegladsportowy.pl/sporty-zimowe/skoki-narciarskie
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes yes I am here friend :)

Andreas Stjernen has today announced that he will end his career! :( Was already thinking about it last year, but decided to continue; now, he can't get motivated to continue another year. He will be missed!

You are there at Holmenkollen?

no I am here in your thread.
just you and me. :)

Ah, I thought for a while you were that one German user with whom I talked about seeing ski jumping live sometime this winter, haha. Great to have you in this thread!

Surprisingly great jump from Insam, he has these flashes of greatness but usually falls flat. The technique is very good, it depends on very small factors...

Awesome from the Canadian as well!

And me.

An actual Italian making a good jump??

It's that magical Kruczek touch ;)

I am that person indeed. And I have been to Holmenkollen once. :^)
I think there's at most two other germans in these threads.

Predictions for top 3 at the end of raw air classification?

competition*

Kraft
Geiger
Dawid

Stoch Kobayashi ???

He mentioned top 3 not top 10.

Just you wait, i predicted the Seefeld podium too....

Hooray or grandpa! I hope that break from Seefeld will bring him better condition for the rest of season.

Nice!
Kraft
Johansson
Stoch

>that photo they use for Fettner
hot

SIMIIIIIII

What a jump by Ammann! Really great technique, the jump continues right after the takeoff...

Kraft is also handsome

Yes, nice one by Wolny. Shame that he could not perform at his best in Seefeld...

Gate lowered in 3,2,1....

hey finnish user
do you still translate polish ski-jumping news sites?

Attached: eatgirl.jpg (418x299, 30K)

Stjernen is retiring after raw air, commentators just said.

I can only imagine Wellinger frustration.

Yes I do, including the comment sections! The ski jumping journalism in other countries isn't nearly as good. I do follow some German and Norwegian news sites as well, but mostly skijumping.pl, sport.pl and tvp.

sad to see Koudelka jump like this again

The hill seems to fit Leyhe well, even if he couldn't quite replicate his awesome first jump.

>including the comment sections!
jesus christ

przegladsportowy.pl/sporty-zimowe/skoki-narciarskie

check also Przeglad Sportowy

I remember you from last year, I thought you were some polaczek using finnish proxy

have a nice evening

The opposite of Geiger – he doesn't have a grip of this hill at all! The takeoff technique is just a bit lacking here, don't really know what's wrong.

I guess Finnbro is madman.

MARKUS AYZENBISCHLAH

Bichi best german. :)

Thank you very much for this, I had not heard of the site before. If it has better interviewers than skijumping.pl, that would definitely be nice, haha.

Zajc has found it again – in Seefeld he looked lost, here the old Zajc is back.

mustache man is back

Man, Johansson looks like he did last year – amazing jumps. Could well win it tomorrow, really strong and stable. The favourite for Raw Air, considering how great he is in Vikersund?

ever considered learning polski language?

Attached: 5979068-protest-polacy-londyn-downing-street-643-427.jpg (643x427, 51K)

Yes, I have, and I have tried to learn it a bit for ski jumping purposes. Maybe after I finish my studies at the university, I will have more time for recreational studying.

Pretty good by Kamil, though very late as usual. The flying form is stable as a rock, though.

Hmmm .....
Maybe ryoyu just has to get used to the hill....

Top 3 surprises
Johanson
Wolny
Insam

Cheering for moustache guy.

why is Norway disqualified so often?

Attached: unseen.png (138x130, 17K)