Am I the only one who thinks they'll walk the league next season with 38 wins to achieve true invincibility...

Am I the only one who thinks they'll walk the league next season with 38 wins to achieve true invincibility? I honestly don't see any flaw in this team at all.

Attached: manchester-utd.jpg (640x400, 68K)

no they are the best team

Only if Alexis stays

Once they by Sancho it will very likely be a quadruple win

*buy

The worst thing about this thread is that I don't think you're joking.

Attached: 1341713249244.png (429x410, 37K)

Yeah Sancho would be decent for the League Cup.

Why do you think it's a joke?

I think he just gave the FA an idea desu

>we
what part of London are you from?

Just try and stop us.

Attached: IconicDuo.jpg (465x265, 26K)

Why does only man u get shit for this when most liverpool fans are southerners too?

Most Liverpool fans are potatoniggers

because bigger club

RW
DM
LCB

all three are priority buys in the summer

cant believe you dont see those weaknesses.....

With 3 or 4 smart signings we could be a legitametly good team again. RW is a priority. A new CB to play with Lindelof - Bailly and Rojo can leave. A new CM. And I’d like a new experienced RB to come in to take the pressure of Dalot. Young can fuck off.

Which is hilarious because Liverpool was historically associated with protestants and Everton with irish/catholics.

>De Gea
>Shaw
>Smalling
>(De Ligt)
>Dalot
>Matic
>Herrera (c)
>Pogba (vc)
>Martial
>Rashford
>(Sancho)

---

>Lukaku
>Lindelof
>Lingard
>Pereira
>McTom

If they got those two signings I really think they'd compete on all fronts. I hope Ole embarrasses Pep, I really do think the man is an absolute fraud. I also just realised that Lingard - Lindelof - Lukaku sounds like a pokemon evolution.

What about their holes on defense? Ashley Young isn't getting any younger, and their only consistent performer at CB is Lindelof (who was admittedly trash the first few months of the season). Also Shaw is much better going forward. Alderweireld would be a great signing if they could pull it off, his contract is up and he can also fill in at RB or LB if need be.

Alderweireld is a no brainer in my opinion. He’s got a £25m clause in his contract this summer. I can’t make my mind up about Shaw. He can be great in one game and anonymous in the next. I’d like to see someone like Tierney brought in to compete with him.

>They’ll appoint Solskjaer.
>They’ll clear about 4-5 of those players you forgot were even still at the club.
>They’ll probably make 2-3 good signings
>Sanchez will still be there
>Those expecting Mbappe or Dybala will be disappointed
>They’ll put up a strong performance in the league, either winning or finishing within 6 points of the leaders
>They will out sponsorship everyone and appoint a new “official tyre provider” or some other bullshit

If Liverpool can keep their players away from La Liga and City don’t get fucked too hard by the legal team then next season is going to be a good one

And Chong gets sold to Villarreal for 20 mil

Alexis back from injury will be like a new signing m8

Loaned to Marseille or some other mediocrity in a farmers league.

Having seen him in a few reserve games he does seem to have some actual ability. They just need to avoid the
Hype - good performances - dip - dropped - sold to Europa league side pattern. Does anyone remember Macheda or Januzaj now?

rumor is a loan to Ajax

I'm ABU but bringing the old backroom staff back has really changed them. Mouyes is certainly seething. Liverpool are burning out they can't match Man City's depth

Would probably be the best loan he could have. Regular football with an attacking team and a few champions league matches. As long as he doesn’t become Depay mk II.

I expected american made this thread. Shame

>bringing us up in a scenario which in no way involves us
Lol we literally occupy your consciousness, slave. Do something about it, take a lap.

t. Miles Jacobson

>next season with 38 wins

Attached: 019203192309.jpg (1242x1530, 179K)

They’re both as bad for it as each other.
Grinds my gears when plastic scousers try and banter plastic mancs, the hypocrisy is unbelievable

>Those expecting Mbappe or Dybala will be disappointed
lol no one would expect this except some really dumb, delusional paki customers. Otherwise it's a fair prediction, but it will really depend on the summer window though. Alderweireld, Chiesa, and new RB would be good for them