Spanish posters

>Spanish posters

Attached: efd.jpg (403x392, 20K)

>american posters (they couldn't fit in the image because they are so big)

Attached: american pepe.jpg (403x392, 21K)

based hue

>Yea Forums posters

Attached: Jesus Christ how horrifying.png (444x440, 116K)

Attached: 1551912595571.jpg (680x453, 62K)

they're so much better than portuguese posters that I give them a pass if they shitpost a little

what's wrong with spanish posters?

Based

>non-American Yea Forums
oof

Attached: 1503963306259.jpg (503x519, 52K)

most of them are pretty bad and barely know English tbf

Attached: 1551835054773.jpg (1080x1080, 246K)

It's funny because we all fancy around talking about making two split Yea Forumss but if we had an american Yea Forums, it would be just like what Yea Forums became after the nazi chink jap send WWE faggots there, wouldn't it? Their cringy reddit posts about sports they can only watch for two months and shit like that.

You talk like a queer lmao

Spanish posters are based

considering half of american threads exist to complain about or boast to non-americans, yeah, I think american Yea Forums would be a slow board and within minutes they'd be shitposting on non-american Yea Forums looking for attention

Yeah, make a thread about it on Yea Forums about it.

I feel heartbroken from all the negativity that we spanish posters are suffering because of this thread, I demand an apology.

Fuck off Miguel

EXCELLENT post!

the absolute state of /int/

please go and be fat somewhere else.

Not as bad as the Spanish posters on /int/ (looking at you Jorge)

I hate USA so fucking much. I seriosuly wish this country never ever existed along with all its inhabitants. It's the quintessential cringe nation. Nobody makes me cringe like sharts with all their fake happiness and fake representation of europe and their brainwashed "sitcoms" with shitty animation and shitty characters with extremely shallow personality (and no, don't you dare cherry-pick me some good sitcom, we both know 90% of American tv is actually brain cancer), no politics or critical thinking about the current state of the world.
I am so fucking happy Mutts get depression when going to Paris and seeing what Europe actually looks like, it's like they take the redpill and they stop living in their made up world.
I hope this will cause most of them to commit suicide and i want to see their population die completely, along with Canadians, who look like discount Amerimutts

Attached: le funni man.png (406x438, 46K)

Nice

jajajajajajajajaja

Me cago en todos los muertos de tu arbol genealogico y si me apuras tambien en los vivos , puto amorfo de mierda, que te pillo por la calle y te hundo el pexo a martillazos , enfermo ijodelagran puta

We love you too, America. Stay mad.

Why can't Manolos build toilets? I had to throw my shit paper in the bin while I was on holiday and it was so disgusting

chile

I believe you went to Greece instead because that's not a thing here.

*raises a potato for spain*

good thread

use the bidet you shitcunt

I went to Malaga. Half of the toilets were fine but other half I had to throw it in the bin don't pretend you don't have those

how many toilets did you use

They didn't have a bidet you greasy fuck

Were they actual toilets? It's bad form to shit in non-designated places, bong.

chile

About 10

Attached: Paris blacked.png (767x613, 546K)

brasil

i feel like all spanish posters hate each other

Did you have baby wipes?

kek

chile

we do not discriminate, we hate everyone equally.

accurate

i always chalked it up to there being so many different regions in spain but you could also be right

>i feel like all spanish people hate each other

fixed

No just normal wipes