*Leave Seria A to me*

*Leave Seria A to me*

Attached: D1JbaolWsAEYuoA.jpg:large.jpg (1200x800, 160K)

more like leave leaving Serie A to him, haha

*Leave Ranieri to us*

Attached: getimage.jpg (540x304, 85K)

You're welcome, Roma

Attached: 1535541959176.png (534x525, 395K)

Serie A

please delete this now or i will be forced to report you

>fails miserable with Fulham
>quickly gets top Italian job

Why?

full ham are a joke right now, I doubt anyone could've saved them with that kind of defense
that's not to say ranieri is the GOAT manager or anything, but he is experienced, and as far as I know they're only appointing him until the end of the season

Nobody would have done anything better with Fulham, they are beyond shit and changed like 80% of the team squad that played in the championship the year before

Fulham is like a Boeing 767 with fire in all the engines crashing nose down into the pacific ocean

No one can save it from doom

fulham was doomed from the start.

DAD? DAD?

>top italian job
>roma

based Brainieri

How the fuck does this fraud keep getting jobs?

Fulham was doomed from the beginning. There wasn't much he could have done.

>Get a literal who team
>Win a premiership with said team
>fraud

why did they sack the previous guy? CL semi final last year was a good achievement

>done nothing before and since
Fluke

still hurts?

Attached: Suzani Momoka.png (250x250, 85K)

His first stint at Roma was great desu

Elvis Costello's back on tour again

Because you can't save face after being penetrated by the BIG BLACK MALI MAN MAREGOD

Attached: mfwcannaeagai .png (792x608, 319K)

monkeyman gutted his team so his season was pretty bad, we got kicked out of the UCL and raped out of the coppa italia, losing the derby didn't help, Pallotta basically used him as a scapegoat. He wasn't insanely good but he's not really the one who should be taking the blame, granted we also got rid of Monchi after the porto shitshow