Is nigger an athlete?

Is nigger an athlete?

Attached: 1551574575677.webm (480x600, 1.11M)

Attached: poltard.gif (800x600, 197K)

Yes, there are croatian teams in the olympics.

Grotesque

>lanky chestlet in the back
how will white women ever recover

disgusting

literally built for MWC (medium white cock)

Some of them are

Attached: Khaddi.webm (1300x731, 2.91M)

by having an intelligence quotient above the mental retardation line

>too intelligent to be hot
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF WHITE """WOMEN"""

even the biggest chestlet is sexier than the """""hottest""""" ubunga

this looks like the kind of baboon that only dates white men. how do little nigbois even compete?

Low test

conceptualise the scent

t. virgin

I don't know, how do you?

Well, at least she's smart

where is the '8x6 dick' guy when you need him?

B R E H S

How does a black woman's ass feel like?

how would someone with a 4.5 inch cock be able to fuck this ass doggy style? Is it even possible?

>sweden

>t. coping chestlet

I don’t know where he is. I made a thread asking if anybody’s seen him weeks ago.

herpes

I would love to be white just to abuse a negress while having sex with her, call her worthless nigger while she sucks my white dick, tell her she is a good slave for her massa while doggy fucking her. God that would be so hot.

>being this much of a s*yboy

Attached: 7D0875C8-7487-4300-A853-72C60DCDFA84.png (1242x2688, 3.09M)

>gym bros
>shows a guy training in the beach
what did they mean by this???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

i see the irish american posters are getting uppity around st. pat's again

Attached: ireland.jpg (700x648, 84K)

i dont know man
must be amazing. fucking americans living in big cities. you just go out and say hi to black or latina or hapa have a drink, few laughs and she drools all over you
not fair living in commie cunts

>he doesn’t use the world as his gym
Sad!

Can you even satisfy grills like that if you don't have an 8" x 6" dick BREHS . . .

Attached: 1542888234153.jpg (940x627, 63K)

You tell me

Attached: 1548711740574.webm (640x800, 2.39M)

based Hans working oildrillers into a shoot

The funny thing is you don't realize this is like a woman posting that females who love reality tv are right wingers

Breh does it even matter? 8 inch dicklet here never had sex never will